Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam (36725 Views)

3 Things You Love About Islam / Muslims Can I Ask You Some Questions? / Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Go Down)

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by druid06(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2013
ayenny02:

I can see that you are a liar after u accepted that the bible was full of error and you still called it holy. From the verses I quoted did you not see the verses from old and new testament.

Also, I can see that u go to anti islam websites to quote ur Quranic verses.

These are the explanation:

Who misleads people? Satan or Allah?

Let us look at Noble Verses 4:119-120 "[Satan says:] "I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by God." Whoever, forsaking God, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest.

Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but satan's promises are nothing but deception."

Let us look at Noble Verse 16:93 "If God so willed, He could make you all one people: But He leaves straying whom He pleases, and He guides whom He pleases: but ye shall certainly be called to account for all your actions."

There is no contradiction in the above Noble Verses !.

In the Noble Verses (4:119-120) above, Allah Almighty clearly tells us that Satan is the primary decieving force that we might face.  For this reason, we must always avoid listening to Satan's temptations.  In the Noble Verse (16:93) above, Allah Almighty helps whom ever He wants and leaves astray whom ever he wants.  Depending on our intentions in this life, we might gain the love of GOD or gain His dislike or hate.  Allah Almighty is not obligated to help everyone He creates.  He gives us choices and makes the straight path to follow crystal clear for us.  It is ultimately up to us (the humans) to make the decission of going with the path of Allah Almighty or go with the path of Satan and evil.

I don't understand Arabic so I can't read the Quran, where else would I get my information from except from anti-Islamic websites as you call them. Thanks for clarifying my afforementioned contradictories. I still have more but I will let it slide for now. BTW, I am not a Christian. I have no religion. I'm more like a free thinker and I take values from all religion that matches my idea about GOD. I would say I have a relationship with GOD in my own way. If you think the Bible is not Holy because of the horrors and contradictories then my friend, I would then say the Quran too is not Holy. I by no means is trying to put a dent on your religion or something. I'm just saying. There are some overwhelming facts the user Desika has made that no muslim on this thread has successfully been able to counter.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2013
ayenny02:

Can u tell me where prophet (saw) said they shud read Bible if they don't understand Quran? You don't have proof

Luke 1:2-3
2 just as those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and ministers of the word delivered them to us, 3 it seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write to you an orderly account, most excellent Theophilus,

If Luke said he himself was not an eyewitness and the knowledge he gathered was from eyewitness and not as words inspired by God, do you still believe the Bible is God's word?

guy stop dodging my question pls.
And don't quote the quran for the Bible
Luke 1:1-4
1. Many people have set out to write accounts about the events that have been FULFILLED among us.
2. They used ths eyewitness reports circulated among us from the EARLY DISCIPLES.
3. HAVING CAREFULLY INVESTIGATED EVERYTHING FROM THE BEGINING,I ALSO HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE A CAREFUL ACCOUNT FOR YOU,MOST HONORABLE THEOPHILUS,
4. SO THAT YOU CAN BE CERTAIN OF THE TRUTH OF EVERYTHING YOU WERE THOUGHT.

NOW TO MY QUESTION.
A Pakistani woman who converted to christainity(you can imagine the pain she went through),after Jesus revealed Himself to her was astonished when all the muslims friends that came to her could not answer the questions i asked you,hence she wrote a book- ''I DARE TO CALL HIM FATHER!''
She said the questions she ask them wERE these-
Is the Bible corrupted?
If YES,who corrupted it?(date and time)
WHERE?
When was it corrupted?
Why do you still go the Bible to validate quran when you say the Bible is corrupted(even the quran says otherwise).
They also say that the (injil) Gospel and the Law(torah) is lost BUT THEY CANNOT PRODUCE TE PART THAT WAS LOST.

I DON'T BELIEVE IN ARGUMENTS BECAUSE WE WILL NOT REACH AN END BUTPLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE.

I ALSO DISCOVER MO(AND ALL HIS FOLLOWERS) HATED THE EPISTLES WRITTEN BY PAUL BECAUSE PAUL WRITTEN EPISTLE PUT A CONFIRMATION TO THE LIES OF QURAN.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by kuss: 10:31am On May 04, 2013
talk2me006:

[b]LUKE 19:27

New International Version (©2011)
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

New Living Translation (©2007)
And as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king--bring them in and execute them right here in front of me.'"

English Standard Version (©2001)
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them in my presence."

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
But bring here these enemies of mine, who did not want me to rule over them, and slaughter them in my presence.'"

International Standard Version (©2012)
But as for these enemies of mine who didn't want me to be their king—bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!'"

NET Bible (©2006)
But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king, bring them here and slaughter them in front of me!'"

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
“However, those my enemies, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them and kill them in front of me.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Bring my enemies, who didn't want me to be their king. Kill them in front of me.'"

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me.

American King James Version
But those my enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me.

American Standard Version
But these mine enemies, that would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither, and kill them before me.

Darby Bible Translation
Moreover those mine enemies, who would not have me to reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.

English Revised Version
Howbeit these mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Webster's Bible Translation
But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Weymouth New Testament
But as for those enemies of mine who were unwilling that I should become their king, bring them here, and cut them to pieces in my presence.'"

World English Bible
But bring those enemies of mine who didn't want me to reign over them here, and kill them before me.'"

Young's Literal Translation
but those my enemies, who did not wish me to reign over them, bring hither and slay before me.'[/b]

Dont fuul yoursef read the full story
12 He said therefore, “A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13 He called ten servants of his, and gave them ten mina coins,and told them, ‘Conduct business until I come.’ 14 But his citizens hated him, and sent an envoy after him, saying, ‘We don’t want this man to reign over us.’ 15 “It happened when he had come back again, having received the kingdom, that he commanded these servants, to whom he had given the money, to be called to him, that he might know what they had gained by conducting business. 16 The first came before him, saying, ‘Lord, your mina has made ten more minas.’ 17 “He said to him, ‘Well done, you good servant! Because you were found faithful with very little, you shall have authority over ten cities.’ 18 “The second came, saying, ‘Your mina, Lord, has made five minas.’ 19 “So he said to him, ‘And you are to be over five cities.’ 20 Another came, saying, ‘Lord, behold, your mina, which I kept laid away in a handkerchief, 21 for I feared you, because you are an exacting man. You take up that which you didn’t lay down, and reap that which you didn’t sow.’ 22 “He said to him, ‘Out of your own mouth will I judge you, you wicked servant! You knew that I am an exacting man, taking up that which I didn’t lay down, and reaping that which I didn’t sow. 23 Then why didn’t you deposit my money in the bank, and at my coming, I might have earned interest on it?’ 24 He said to those who stood by, ‘Take the mina away from him, and give it to him who has the ten minas.’ 25 “They said to him, ‘Lord, he has ten minas!’ 26 ‘For I tell you that to everyone who has, will more be given; but from him who doesn’t have, even that which he has will be taken away from him. 27 But bring those enemies of mine who didn’t want me to reign over them here, and kill them before me.’”
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2013
druid06:

I don't understand Arabic so I can't read the Quran, where else would I get my information from except from anti-Islamic websites as you call them. Thanks for clarifying my afforementioned contradictories. I still have more but I will let it slide for now. BTW, I am not a Christian. I have no religion. I'm more like a free thinker and I take values from all religion that matches my idea about GOD. I would say I have a relationship with GOD in my own way. If you think the Bible is not Holy because of the horrors and contradictories then my friend, I would then say the Quran too is not Holy. I by no means is trying to put a dent on your religion or something. I'm just saying. There are some overwhelming facts the user Desika has made that no muslim on this thread has successfully been able to counter.

same thing goes for this thread,they could not counter these pple post instead they began to argue,derail too

https://www.nairaland.com/86405/comparison-between-bible-quran-proof

https://www.nairaland.com/175953/ex-muslim-nairaland-talks-why

http://www.answering-islam.org/shamoun/allah-best-deciever.htm
(proof from hadith and quran that shows that allah is a deciever).

I am done with this thread.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by tintingz(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2013
Am loving this guys for Allah sake... grin ayenny and lanrexlan

May Allah swt bless you guys and others that contributed grin Amin!

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by kuss: 10:42am On May 04, 2013
Luke 19:12-2712 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come. 14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us. 15 And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, then he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 16 Then came the first, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained ten pounds. 17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities. 18 And the second came, saying, Lord, thy pound hath gained five pounds. 19 And he said likewise to him, Be thou also over five cities. 20 And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: 21 For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow. 22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: 23 Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury? 24 And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds. 25 (And they said unto him, Lord, he hath ten pounds.) 26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him. 27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2013
?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2013
ifeness:

I do not need to convince anyone with any references. All i will advice are; learn to be yourself regardless of pressure, do to others the same way you love to be treaded. Do i need references for those? No force,no forceful prayers,no punishment preached. Every human is free to do as the love. Without mistakes,perfection can never be acheived. I do not need books to know that mantreating women is wrong,cutting off heads is babaric also is animal sacrifie .....or throwing bombs at people because they do not think as you do is wrong.

I resect your opinion but at the same time,what is barbaric is barbaric.

And lastly you have nothing in your brain.....obviously you have been severely brainwashed!

Thks for respecting my opinion but remember that this my opinion is not coming from nowhere except from God, why not accept that God opinion not mine.

You said Every human is free to do as the love. Why you not go to central bank and rob them and said every human is free to do as the love.

MR FREETHINKER, u don't have point, God said in Quran
He that disobeys the Prophet after our Guidance has been revealed to him and follow a path other than of the faithful shall be given what he has chosen. We will consign him to Hell. (Al- Nisa, 115
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 10:47am On May 04, 2013
ayenny02:
Thks for respecting my opinion but remember that this my opinion is not coming from nowhere except from God, why not accept that God opinion not mine.

You said Every human is free to do as the love. Why you not go to central bank and rob them and said every human is free to do as the love.

MR FREETHINKER, u don't have point, God said in Quran
He that disobeys the Prophet after our Guidance has been revealed to him and follow a path other than of the faithful shall be given what he has chosen. We will consign him to Hell. (Al- Nisa, 115

There we go again, he cannot reason without the Quran. *shaking my head*

No point talking to you......your brain is on permanent vacation
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 11:00am On May 04, 2013
adisa_segun: If islam is a religion everybody must practice, all of us must have died by now, because according to islam every sinner must be prosecuted, and all of us are sinners including your so called prof. muhammed if he is still alive ( adultery, fornication and killer during the war ) so I can't blame boko haram sha, because they are doing what muhammed did when he was alive
Brother,I think you have a higher level of reasoning but who just proved me wrong.To your question ALLAH said in many places in the glorios quran that he's the oft-forgiving,most merciful like in surah Al-baqarah 2;192-'if they cease,then ALLAH is oft-forgiving,most merciful.Many other places like that in the quran,ALLAH only hate those who committed sins and doesn't repent,they continue in their doom and has no remorse for what they are doing then,ALLAH announces to them a painful torment for what they used to do.It's reported in a sahih hadith where prophet muhammed(pbuh) said;ALLAH said my slave has committed sins but he knows he has a lord(ALLAH) who forgives sins and punishes.If you don't know about islam,don't talk about islam..Peace
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2013
Mintayo:

guy stop dodging my question pls.
And don't quote the quran for the Bible
Luke 1:1-4
1. Many people have set out to write accounts about the events that have been FULFILLED among us.
2. They used ths eyewitness reports circulated among us from the EARLY DISCIPLES.
3. HAVING CAREFULLY INVESTIGATED EVERYTHING FROM THE BEGINING,I ALSO HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE A CAREFUL ACCOUNT FOR YOU,MOST HONORABLE THEOPHILUS,
4. SO THAT YOU CAN BE CERTAIN OF THE TRUTH OF EVERYTHING YOU WERE THOUGHT.

NOW TO MY QUESTION.
A Pakistani woman who converted to christainity(you can imagine the pain she went through),after Jesus revealed Himself to her was astonished when all the muslims friends that came to her could not answer the questions i asked you,hence she wrote a book- ''I DARE TO CALL HIM FATHER!''
She said the questions she ask them wERE these-
Is the Bible corrupted?
If YES,who corrupted it?(date and time)
WHERE?
When was it corrupted?
Why do you still go the Bible to validate quran when you say the Bible is corrupted(even the quran says otherwise).
They also say that the (injil) Gospel and the Law(torah) is lost BUT THEY CANNOT PRODUCE TE PART THAT WAS LOST.

I DON'T BELIEVE IN ARGUMENTS BECAUSE WE WILL NOT REACH AN END BUTPLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE.

I ALSO DISCOVER MO(AND ALL HIS FOLLOWERS) HATED THE EPISTLES WRITTEN BY PAUL BECAUSE PAUL WRITTEN EPISTLE PUT A CONFIRMATION TO THE LIES OF QURAN.

I don't have time to repeat myself MAN and also if you are quoting verses from Quran to support ur stand pls quote the verses for references, don't just saying anything from that corrupted brain.

The Bible is corrupted which is confirmed by the Quran, it is a Christian myth that the Quran claims the Bible is not corrupt. The Torah, the Gospel and Psalms were all given by God, no Muslim denies this, however so these books did become corrupt over time. Matt and Christians should not miss-interpret the Quranic stand point on this issue. The ORIGINAL Torah, Gospel, and Psalms no longer exist.
Here are a couple of verses which do indeed show Bible corruption:

2.079 :
Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby.

This verse is referring to the children of Israel; the whole section starting from verse 25 onwards is about the children of Israel. So hence here we see a clear verse speaking of Bible corruption, some of the children of Israel wrote their own books and said it is from God. So basically this means they made copies and added their own ideas and desires and said this is from God, and when you do this over a long period of time the original book gets lost and is gone and that is what happened. So they wrote books with their own hands and claimed it is from God i.e. the Torah.

5.013:
But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind.

Another verse showing Bible corruption, this is referring to the Jews. They changed the words from their right places; this could be miss-interpret or miss-quote or change the words and put them in different places than they originally were. Each one is a corruption of the book.

Q3.078:
There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (As they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, "That is from Allah," but it is not from Allah: It is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it!

So the verse is clear, they make things up and say it is from God when it is not from God, clear corruption,

Allah states that some Jews, may Allah's curses descend on them, distort Allah's Words with their tongues, change them from their appropriate places, and alter their intended meanings. They do this to deceive the ignorant people by making it appear that their words are in the Book of Allah. They attribute their own lies to Allah, even though they know that they have lied and invented falsehood. Therefore, Allah said,

(and they speak a lie against Allah while they know it.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2013
Mintayo:

same thing goes for this thread,they could not counter these pple post instead they began to argue,derail too

https://www.nairaland.com/86405/comparison-between-bible-quran-proof

https://www.nairaland.com/175953/ex-muslim-nairaland-talks-why

http://www.answering-islam.org/shamoun/allah-best-deciever.htm
(proof from hadith and quran that shows that allah is a deciever).

I am done with this thread.
After you have shown clear proof and u said u have done with this tread don't worry God said:

Men! A true Apostle has come to you from your Lord. Have faith in him and it shall be well with you. If you disbelieve, know that to Allah belongs all that the heavens and the earth contain. (Al- Nisa, 170)

Men! You have received clear evidence from your Lord. We have send down to you a glorious light. (Al- Nisa, 174)

People of the Book! Our Apostle has come to reveal to you much of what you have hidden of the Scriptures, and to forgive you much. A divine light, a glorious Book has come to you from Allah. (Al-Maidah, 15)

People of the Book! Our Apostle (Muhammad) has come to you with revelations after an interval during which there were no apostles, lest you say: “No one has come to give us good news or to warn us. Now someone has come to give you good news and to warn you. Allah has power over all things. (Al- Maidah, 19)
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by sakaguchi(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2013
This is rubbish Seun, if you don't want us to contribute to the discussion, why not remove the topic, threatening us with being banned is arrant nonsense and that doesn't make you a moderator. This discussion has being pooh-poohed by its one sided inclination. Nairaland is dead. And yeah, you can ban me, I have 4 other accounts. Rubbish. If you are ready to allow me speak without any threat whatsoever, then I'll contribute to the discuss with practices from the so-called Mohammed, his Wives, the caliphs, moslems of today, shia, sunni, and terrorist. I'm daring you the moderator, if you have an open and the heart of a progressive individual, open up the discuss not by dangling RUBBISH threat. Mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by sakaguchi(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2013
If discussion of this sort is volatile, then don't bring it up, people bash Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Buhari, Jonathan everyday and they are not threatened with ban. For someone who owns African largest forum, this is disappointing and retrogressive sh¤t.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by sakaguchi(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2013
Sick thread, sick Moderators, sick @OP.
Y'all need a visit to a mental asylum.

1 Like

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 11:25am On May 04, 2013
ifeness:

There we go again, he cannot reason without the Quran. *shaking my head*

No point talking to you......your brain is on permanent vacation

Guy he did not quote the quran,na hadith he quote from now-you KNOW the quran is not complete without the hadith.

Jesus said:
51. I tell you the truth,anyone who obeys my teaching will never die(eternal death).(John 8:51)NLT
vs 12. Jesus spoke to the people once more and said,'' I am the light of the world. If you follow me,you won't have to WALK in darkness,because you will have the LIGHT that leads to life.
Vs 32. And you shall know the truth,and the TRUTH will set you free.
He said In chapter 14:6
Jesus told him,''I am the WAY,the TRUTH and the LIFE. NO ONE can come to the father(God) except through me.
AND HEAR THIS-JOHN 16:2
FOR YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THE SYNAGOGUES,AND THE TIME IS COMING WHEN THOSE WHO KILL YOU WILL THINK THEY ARE DOING A holy SERVICE TO GOD.(happening now)
(NLT).
NO OTHER RELIGION(though christainity is not a religion) PROVIDE THE ROUTE OF SALVATION EXECPT CHRISTAINITY-JESUS IS GOD'S OFFER OF SALVATION(JOHN 3:16).
OUR SINFUL NATURE(WHICH WE GOT FROM ADAM,Rom 5:15-20) WILL NOT HELP US,JESUS CAME TO GIVE US A NEW NATURE(GOD-LIKE NATURE),HE DIED AND SHED HIS BLOOD FOR US AND HE ROSE ON THE THIRD DAY,AS A RESULT WE ARE RECONCILE TO GOD THROUGH HIM.
Rom 3:23-26
For all have sinned;we have fall short of God's glorious standard.
24. Yet God with UNDESERVED KINDNESS,DECLARES THAT WE ARE RIGHTEOUS.HE DID THIS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WHEN HE FREED US FROM THE PENALTY OF SINS.
25. FOR GOD PRESENT JESUS AS A SACRIFICE FOR SIN. PEOPLE ARE MADE RIGHT WITH GOD WHEN THEY BELIEVE THAT JESUS SACRIFICED HIS LIFE,SHEDDING HIS BLOOD.THIS SACRIFICE SHOWS THAT GOD WAS BEEN FAIR WHEN HE HELD BACK AND DID NOT PUNISH THOSE WHO SINNED IN TIMES PAST.
26. FOR HE WAS LOOKING AHEAD AND INCLUDING THEM IN WHAT HE WOULD DO IN THIS PRESEN TIME.GOD DID THIS TO DEMONSTRATE HIS RIGHTEOSNESS,FOR HE HIMSELF IS FAIR AND JUST,AND HE DECLARES SINNERS TO BE RIGHT IN HIS SIGHT WHEN THEY BELIEVE IN JESUS.
(FAITH IN GOD THROUGH JESUS,THAT IS SALVATION).
VS 28.-SO WE ARE MADE RIGHT WITH GOD THROUGH FAITH AND 'NOT BY OBEYING THE LAW'.
(no wonder this people hates Paul).
Accept Jesus today.

God bless us all.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by zig2ryme04: 11:26am On May 04, 2013
Matthew Chapter 24

3 ¶And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the asign of thy coming, and of the end of the bworld?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man adeceive you.

5 For many shall come in my aname, saying, I am bChrist; and shall cdeceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of awars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not btroubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For anation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be bfamines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of asorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall akill you: and ye shall be bhated of all nations cfor my name’s sake.

10 And then shall many be aoffended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many afalse prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because ainiquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax bcold.

13 But he that shall aendure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this agospel of the bkingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the cend come.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2013
sakaguchi: This is rubbish Seun, if you don't want us to contribute to the discussion, why not remove the topic, threatening us with being banned is arrant nonsense and that doesn't make you a moderator. This discussion has being pooh-poohed by its one sided inclination. Nairaland is dead. And yeah, you can ban me, I have 4 other accounts. Rubbish. If you are ready to allow me speak without any threat whatsoever, then I'll contribute to the discuss with practices from the so-called Mohammed, his Wives, the caliphs, moslems of today, shia, sunni, and terrorist. I'm daring you the moderator, if you have an open and the heart of a progressive individual, open up the discuss not by dangling RUBBISH threat. Mtcheeeeew.
GBENU SOUN! Contribute your own or open another tread to challenge muslim.

Let me give u topic for ur tread if u don't have any

THE HOLY BIBLE

THE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY

THE DOCTRINE OF THE DIVINITY OF JESUS CHRIST

THE DOCTRINE OF THE DIVINE SONSHIP JESUS

CRUCIFIED OF JESUS

THE DOCTRINE OF ATONEMENT AND ORIGINAL SIN

HOW TO CONVICE MUSLIM TO ACCEPT CHRISTIANITY and many more
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2013
zig2ryme04: Matthew Chapter 24

3 ¶And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the asign of thy coming, and of the end of the bworld?

5 For many shall come in my aname, saying, I am bChrist; and shall cdeceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of awars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not btroubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For anation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be bfamines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall akill you: and ye shall be bhated of all nations cfor my name’s sake.

10 And then shall many be aoffended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

14 And this agospel of the bkingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the cend come.

What this verses teaches us now?

False prophet........ How about paul, was he not among

Who is going to save? Did jesus said the christian will save at the end
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by zig2ryme04: 11:38am On May 04, 2013
why dont muslims talk about the book of revelation? from there they will know who jesus really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kHR0CHl-B4
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Proffdada: 11:42am On May 04, 2013
maclatunji:

On what basis is desika right? He is making assertions that are not in consonance with Islam and then 'disproving' them. In essence, he is trying to build something on nothing. Only, people ignorant about Islam will be impressed by his presentations.
they are concrete evidence against ur idol worshipping and barbaric rites in the information age, smh
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 11:48am On May 04, 2013
[quote author=ayenny02]

I don't have time to repeat myself MAN and also if you are quoting verses from Quran to support ur stand pls quote the verses for references, don't just saying anything from that corrupted brain.

The Bible is corrupted which is confirmed by the Quran, it is a Christian myth that the Quran claims the Bible is not corrupt. The Torah, the Gospel and Psalms were all given by God, no Muslim denies this, however so these books did become corrupt over time. Matt and Christians should not miss-interpret the Quranic stand point on this issue. The ORIGINAL Torah, Gospel, and Psalms no longer exist.(CAN YOU PRODUCE THE PART THAT IS NOT IN EXISTENCE?)

Here are a couple of verses which do indeed show Bible corruption:

2.079 :
Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands, and then say:"This is from Allah," (NO BODY EVER SAY THE BIBLE IS FROM aLLAH,ALMIGHTY GOD-FORBID)to traffic with it for miserable price!- Woe to them for what their hands do write, and for the gain they make thereby. LOLS

This verse is referring to the children of Israel; the whole section starting from verse 25 onwards is about the children of Israel. So hence here we see a clear verse speaking of Bible corruption, some of the children of Israel wrote their own books and said it is from God(WHO ARE THE ISREALITES,THE LAST TIME I CHECKED,ISREALITES ARE MUCH, AND WHICH BOOK(S) DID THEY WRITE?). So basically this means they made copies(WHERE ARE THE COPIES MADE PLEASE) and added their own ideas and desires(THAT WAS WHAT MO DID NOW) and said this is from God, and when you do this over a long period of time the original book gets lost(PLS STOP THSI,WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL BOOK WEY LOST,WHICH BOOK LOSTWHO LOST THEM,WHEN DID THEY GET LOST) and is gone and that is what happened(WHEN). So they wrote books with their own hands(MO DID THAT) and claimed it is from God i.e. the Torah.

5.013:
But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind.LOL

So the verse is clear, they make things up and say it is from God when it is not from God, clear corruption, (THAT IS NOT THE ANSWER)

Allah states that some Jews, may Allah's curses descend on them,(I KNOW HE HATES THE JEWS NOW,AFTER ALL,MO DIED CURSING JEWS AND CHRISTAINS) distort Allah's Words(NOBODY DISTORT THE QURAN...LOL,THE BIBLE IS NOT FROM ALLAH) with their tongues, change them from their appropriate places, and alter their intended meanings. They do this to deceive the ignorant people by making it appear that their words are in the Book of Allah(THE BIBLE IS NOT IN hIS BOOK EXCEPT THE ONES MO COPIED,NO WONDR HE LEFT THE PARTS THAT EXPOSED HIM AND LIED THAT THEY ARE LOST).

GUY,AGAIN You have not answer my question-this shows that your quran contain lies-THE QURAN CAN NOT PRODUCE THOSE WHO CORROPTED THE BIBLE.
WHO CORRUPT THE BIBLE?
WHEN WAS IT CORRUPTED?
PRODUCE THE PART OF THE BIBLE THAT WERE LOST.

JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2013
zig2ryme04: why dont muslims talk about the book of revelation? from there they will know who jesus really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kHR0CHl-B4
You don't need to tell muslim abt who jesus really is?

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2013
[quote author=Mintayo][/quote]
I asked u to explain those verses for me, you dodge my question after I have answered u. These are the question again pls don't dodge it.
Another way to teach non muslim about islam is that Quran was from God while other books was full of contradiction.
HERE BELOW ARE MY PROOF TO CALL UR BIBLE UNHOLY:

ARE U SURE THAT THE BIBLE IS HOLY (YES or NO)

1a). 2 Samuel 24:1
24 And again the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1b). 1 Chronicles 21:1
21 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

QUESTION------( is lord of david then satan)

2a). 2 Samuel 8:4
4 And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven hundred horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen: and David houghed all the chariot horses, but reserved of them for an hundred chariots.

2b). 1 Chronicles 18:4
4 And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven thousand horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen: David also houghed all the chariot horses, but reserved of them an hundred chariots.

QUESTION--(seven hundred OR seven thousand)

3a). 2 Samuel 10:18
18 And the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew the men of seven hundred chariots of the Syrians, and forty thousand horsemen, and smote Shobach the captain of their host, who died there.

3b). 1 Chronicles 19:18
18 But the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew of the Syrians seven thousand men which fought in chariots, and forty thousand footmen, and killed Shophach the captain of the host.

QUESTION--(seven hundred chariots OR seven thousand men? Forty thousand horsemen OR footmen? Shobach OR shophach)

4a). 2 Kings 8:26
26 Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign; and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Athaliah, the daughter of Omri king of Israel

4b). 2 Chronicles 22:2
2 Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Athaliah the daughter of Omri.

QUESTION---( twenty two OR forty two years)

5a). 2 Kings 24:8
8 Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.

5b). 2 Chronicles 36:9
9 Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the Lord.

QUESTION---(eighteen yrs OR eight yrs? Three mths OR three mths and ten days)

FROM NEW TESTAMENT

1a). John 5:37
37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

1b). John 14:9
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

2a). John 5:31
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

2b). John 8:14
14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Mintayo(m): 12:01pm On May 04, 2013
ayenny02:

What this verses teaches us now?

False prophet........ How about paul, was he not among

Who is going to save? Did jesus said the christian will save at the end

PAUL FALSE PROPHETS? NO
YOU PEOPLE HATES THE EPISTLE OF PAUL SO MUCH BECAUSE ITS VALIDATE THE SONSHIP OF JESUS AND EXPOSE THE LIES IN QURAN SO I AM NOT SURPRISED.
HIS EPISTLES ALSO WERE WRITTEN TO EVERYBODY...SHOULD I SHOW THE PARTS THAT EXPOSE YOUR LIES?
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by zig2ryme04: 12:06pm On May 04, 2013
ayenny02:
I asked u to explain those verses for me, you dodge my question after I have answered u. These are the question again pls don't dodge it.
Another way to teach non muslim about islam is that Quran was from God while other books was full of contradiction.
HERE BELOW ARE MY PROOF TO CALL UR BIBLE UNHOLY:

1a). 2 Samuel 24:1
24 And again the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1b). 1 Chronicles 21:1
21 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

QUESTION------( is lord of david then satan)

2a). 2 Samuel 8:4
4 And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven hundred horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen: and David houghed all the chariot horses, but reserved of them for an hundred chariots.

2b). 1 Chronicles 18:4
4 And David took from him a thousand chariots, and seven thousand horsemen, and twenty thousand footmen: David also houghed all the chariot horses, but reserved of them an hundred chariots.

QUESTION--(seven hundred OR seven thousand)

3a). 2 Samuel 10:18
18 And the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew the men of seven hundred chariots of the Syrians, and forty thousand horsemen, and smote Shobach the captain of their host, who died there.

3b). 1 Chronicles 19:18
18 But the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew of the Syrians seven thousand men which fought in chariots, and forty thousand footmen, and killed Shophach the captain of the host.

QUESTION--(seven hundred chariots OR seven thousand men? Forty thousand horsemen OR footmen? Shobach OR shophach)

4a). 2 Kings 8:26
26 Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign; and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Athaliah, the daughter of Omri king of Israel

4b). 2 Chronicles 22:2
2 Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Athaliah the daughter of Omri.

QUESTION---( twenty two OR forty two years)

5a). 2 Kings 24:8
8 Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mother's name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.

5b). 2 Chronicles 36:9
9 Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the Lord.

QUESTION---(eighteen yrs OR eight yrs? Three mths OR three mths and ten days)

FROM NEW TESTAMENT

1a). John 5:37
37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

1b). John 14:9
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

2a). John 5:31
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

2b). John 8:14
14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

the more christians argue with non-christians, the more their heart is hardened. the god of this world hath blinded their eyes.
you need someone to sit you down and explain all these to you before you can understand. the things of God are foolishness unto man.
i can show you so many mistakes from the quran, but what i will only show you is that Jesus Loves you and He doesn't want you to perish.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 12:16pm On May 04, 2013
Mintayo:

PAUL FALSE PROPHETS? NO
YOU PEOPLE HATES THE EPISTLE OF PAUL SO MUCH BECAUSE ITS VALIDATE THE SONSHIP OF JESUS AND EXPOSE THE LIES IN QURAN SO I AM NOT SURPRISED.
HIS EPISTLES ALSO WERE WRITTEN TO EVERYBODY...SHOULD I SHOW THE PARTS THAT EXPOSE YOUR LIES?
You don't need to ask me b4 exposing any lies. Just go ahead and let me see where you would not rope urself in ur leg
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2013
zig2ryme04:

the more christians argue with non-christians, the more their heart is hardened. the god of this world hath blinded their eyes.
you need someone to sit you down and explain all these to you before you can understand. the things of God are foolishness unto man.
i can show you so many mistakes from the quran, but what i will only show you is that Jesus Loves you and He doesn't want you to perish.

I thought u wanted to say sometthing reasonable but you concluded with shame man withoiut proof
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 04, 2013
zig2ryme04: Matthew Chapter 24

U r very correct. Jesus said it all
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by lanrexlan(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2013
zig2ryme04:

Seriously,I thought you have something reasonable to say,but you just posted nothing.Brother,if you don't understand the quran,doesn't mean the quran is contradictory.Next time,read the quran with a clear heart,not with that conflict approach of yours,I promised you insha allahu that you will fall in love with islam..Peace
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 12:36pm On May 04, 2013
Mintayo:

PAUL FALSE PROPHETS? NO
Let me exposes some Paul atrocities to you;

"PAUL WAS NOT A CHRISTIAN"

Christianity has been taught since Constantine and the pope of his day and all his henchmen who mixed God's truth with paganism and gave it to the world in the fourth century. The end never came. Therefore it must be a lie. Now the time is up and the time is now for God's truth. Come out of her my people. YOU MUST READ REVELATION 18:4 AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE SCRIPTURES ARE TRYING TO SAY

When you shall have read the above scripture, think about this. NO CHRISTIAN TEACHER THAT HAS STUDIED HIS PHILOSOPHY IN AN ADVANCED INSTITUTION SUCH AS A UNIVERSITY, COULD HAVE OBTAINED AN "A" IF HE FAILED IN THE STUDIES OF "PAUL". It is O.K. to fail on the studies of anyone else, excepting PAUL.

That is because all Christians were taught that Paul was a good Christian, and that he was a heathen before that. So Paul was made into a so-called CHRISTAN ROLE MODEL, based on this vicious LIE. Here is a brief on my brother Paul, whom the Christians killed, and after his death, made him their god.

THE APOSTLE PAUL WHO WAS HE

Romans 11:1 "I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I ALSO AM AN ISRAELITE, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin."
II Corinthains 11:22-23 "Are they Hebrews? SO AM I. Are they Israelites? SO AM I. Are they the seed of Abraham? SO AM I. Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more;"
Philippians 3:5 "Circumcised the eighth day, OF THE STOCK OF ISRAEL, OF THE TRIBE OF BENJAMIN, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;"

WHO WERE HIS BRETHREN

Romans 9:3-5 "For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: WHO ARE ISRAELITES; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises: Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen."

THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL

Hebrews 8:7-10 "For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the HOUSE OF ISRAEL and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the HOUSE OF ISRAEL after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:"

WHO DID HE PRAY FOR??

Romans 10:1 "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for ISRAEL is, that they might be saved."
Galations 6:16 "And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the ISRAEL of God."

OTHER CONFIRMING SCRIPTURES

Romans 9:4, 6, 27, 31 10:21 11:7, 25, 26
I Corinthians. 10:18
II Corinthians. 3:7
Ephesians 2:12

THE CHILDREN OF SLAVERY SHOULD NO LONGER BE ENSLAVED IN STRANGE PHILOSOPHIES, CONFUSING INTERPRETATION OF THEIR BOOK "THE HOLY BIBLE", THE WORSHIPPING OF STRANGE gods WITH STRANGE PRACTICES, AND THEY SHOULD REJECT CHRISTANITY IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. TEACH OTHERS RATHER THAN HATING THEM, FOR ONLY BY DOING SO, CAN YOUR LIGHT SHINE.
Re: How Muslims Can Teach Non-Muslims About Islam by ayenny02(m): 12:43pm On May 04, 2013
Mintayo:

PAUL FALSE PROPHETS? NO

Does the Bible in some passages tolerate and condone lying?

In Second Corinthians 12:16, Paul says, “Being crafty, I caught you with guile.”

So some assert Paul was teaching that it is ok to lie. But if you read the passage, the sentence is a rhetorical reference to an apparent charge by skeptics. Paul seems to be answering a charge against him that he had enriched himself with the money collected for the saints. So contrary to the assertion, Paul is teaching that skeptics slander teachers of the gospel, and not that it is ok to lie.

In Romans 3:7, Paul says, “For if the truth of God hath abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

Contrary to the assertion that Paul is advocating lying to make God look good, the verse actually is part of Paul’s argument concerning the great benefit of being Jewish. The faithfulness of God (he keeps his word concerning promises) is not nullified by the unbelief of some Jews. In fact, unbelief in truth is tantamount to lying to oneself, and even if every man be found a liar, God is still true to his word, righteous and just. Further, God’s righteousness is placed in a good light (glorified!) by our unrighteousness.

It is at this point in Paul’s discussion, that Paul addresses another possible charge by skeptics. Paul phrases the charge rhetorically in our verse (Rom. 3:7) that if our lies make God look good, why does God hold our lies against us. He, of course, answers the rhetorical question by saying those that say, “Let us do evil that good may come” deserve condemnation.

Again, and contrary to the premise that the bible appears to advocate lying, Paul is clearly teaching that it is wrong to justify lying by saying something good will come from it.

Unlike the first two passages, in Joshua 2:1-6 the Bible provides a mixed message in the account of Rahab. She had faith in God and therefore in the victory of God’s people, so she betrayed the people of Jericho and saved the lives of her family. She lied. Shakespeare said, “Oh what tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive” and here we have a great example. The Bible commends her faith in God, and it is not clear that her lying was not justified. In Hebrews 11:31, her faith is praised, and in James 2:25 her deeds are praised as proof of her real faith. But is doing evil, because we decide as individuals it is consistent with God’s will, and will save the lives of our love ones, justified? The answer must be no

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40)

Is Applying Of Relaxer A Sin In Islam? / Ogun Prophet & His Sons Convert To Islam, Cut Off Their Dreadlocks (Photos) / Dangote Sultan Adamawa Converts British Woman, Delgado To Islam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.