Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing (21725 Views)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
outrage: Funney enough I looked for blacks and didn't find any.

But you have to admit their looting get swag.. Calm and orderly manner

Just imagine say na blacks, only him go wan pack everything, while this ones just take what you need and that's all.

nigerians even make excuses for whites when they're involved in criminal activity grin- its really pitiful that nigerians always give whites the benefit of the doubt while whites always think the worst of you before even getting to know you.

3 Likes

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Actually, looking at the video, that's not looting.
The cops/officials are there watching.
Seems like they're giving items away due to the match's cancellation.

grin grin grin grin grin

Hey is your nickname Aunt Jemima by any chance?
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

That's what you think...

If DC could have one of the most notorious ghettos in America, what makes you think Boston(which is also a big city, by the way) would be different?
Despite the fact that DC is US capital, it has a very high population of blacks just like it's neighbor, Baltimore, so it's expected that DC will have a lot of Ghettos. Boston on the other hand is a predominantly white city.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
Despite the fact that DC is US capital, it has a very high population of blacks just like it's neighbor, Baltimore, so it's expected that DC will have a lot of Ghettos. Boston on the other hand is a predominantly white city.

So, how does being predominantly white change anything? Isn't Nebraska predominantly white as well? - go to Omaha and see if you won't get your brains blown off for talking reckless... Even Little Rock in Arkansas is ghetto as fvck despite being a predominantly white city...

Anyway, being a predominantly white city doesn't change anything - and the Irish are just as ghetto and violent as black people... Don't mess with Irish people - they'll knock your head off ya shoulders... grin
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
Ho check the records for crimes in Boston, you'd see that it's one of the lowest in the US. It's understandable because the standard of living and calibre of people that live in Boston are higher than those in a lot of American city. There are a lot of educated folks who attend or attended greate schools in the Boston area which includes Harvard, MIT, Boston college etc. These things help shape people. But that's not to say there are no criminal elements in Boston. But they're not as pronounced as you have in predominantly Black cities like Baltimore, Atalanta, Detroit etc.

The funny thing is that even if you were to move to Boston and move into an upmarket white neighbourhood your white neighbours would still treat you like the blacks that you look down on from baltimore, atlanta and detroit - ie give you dirty looks, ignore you when you smile at them or simply move out of the neighbourhood - if they can afford to.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Americans are not inhuman especially in a situation like that. There's no way in the world people gonna be looting in a situation like that, we are talking about terrorist attack.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
achovirux: After all no fighting,cool looting,pick what you need and go...that's what we call Civilization

Jesus !! the ars.e licking of white people on this thread is plumbing depths that i never knew existed grin
So "cool looting" is now civilised behaviour?

Self hate is like cancer.

4 Likes

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by dasparrow: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
cap28:

nigerians even make excuses for whites when they're involved in criminal activity grin- its really pitiful that nigerians always give whites the benefit of the doubt while whites always think the worst of you before even getting to know you.

Are you surprised? You should know by now that the average Nigerian suffers from severe inferiority complex. The same way you see them defend whites on the world wide web is the same way they treat the white man with utmost respect while treating their fellow Nigerians like crap in Nigeria.

How often do whites defend Nigerians online or in the real world? Some Americans were even rejoicing on yahoo when the Dana air crash occurred in Lagos. The average Nigerian is a self-hating shameless negro. I have long lost my respect for most Nigerians. No wonder other Africans disrespect us. Serves the average Nigerian right.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
dasparrow:

Are you surprised? You should know by now that the average Nigerian suffers from severe inferiority complex. The same way you see them defend whites on the world wide web is the same way they treat the white man with utmost respect while treating their fellow Nigerians like crap in Nigeria.

How often do whites defend Nigerians online or in the real world? Some Americans were even rejoicing on yahoo when the Dana air crash occurred in Lagos. The average Nigerian is a self-hating shameless negro. I have long lost my respect for most Nigerians. No wonder other Africans disrespect us. Serves the average Nigerian right.

bro you took the words right out of my mouth - during the dana air crash one white person on watching the video and discovering that over 200 people had died on board that flight actually posted the following: only 200??
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
I always tell people that the European are more "ajibota" than the yankees! American people get lagos people mentality! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Tomytomy3: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
heartless people
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
REALITY101: Americans are not inhuman especially in a situation like that. There's no way in the world people gonna be looting in a situation like that, we are talking about terrorist attack.

Inability to beleive that the white man is capable of criminal activity despite the fact that everything he has in this world was stolen from others - tragic.

4 Likes

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

So, how does being predominantly white change anything? Isn't Nebraska predominantly white as well? - go to Omaha and see if you won't get your brains blown off for talking reckless... Even Little Rock in Arkansas is ghetto as fvck despite being a predominantly white city...

Anyway, being a predominantly white city doesn't change anything - and the Irish are just as ghetto and violent as black people... Don't mess with Irish people - they'll knock your head off ya shoulders... grin
There's no where you don't have criminals but the crux is the frequency of their criminal acts. Omaha and Little Rock are no =where on the list of the most dangerous cities or towns in America.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
cap28:
The funny thing is that even if you were to move to Boston and move into an upmarket white neighbourhood your white neighbours would still treat you like the blacks that you look down on from baltimore, atlanta and detroit - ie give you dirty looks, ignore you when you smile at them or simply move out of the neighbourhood - if they can afford to.

I'll rather be looked down on than be shot and i think every sane human being would too. Btw, i don't look down on black people but the sad story is that crime follows black people in the US. Any city with a high crime rate will most definitely have a lot of black folks and that is not because black people are bad due to their skin color but because society has subjected them to this kind of life. Everywhere in the world, it's the poor people that commit most crimes and blacks belong to the poor of the poor in America. We thank God that things are changing gradually. At least a predominantly black city like Atlanta have a lot of rich black folks but the same cannot be said of Baltimore and Detroit.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by honeric01(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2013
supaeagles:
Go and live in Japan and see how they will accept you ..... grin

At least they're not looting each-other blind.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Leemak: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
Na today u don know dt Americans are thieves,US indigenes in particular.....they use their policies and politics to deceive people,their main intention is to steal oda countries's resources which can be evidenced in Venezuela, Iraq,Libya and now in Syria.......bunch of thieves,see as they are stealing properties of bomb victims,shameless people,they wil now be claiming saints.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by chuqudy(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
imperiouxx: Na so nau. No be this life?!

see your mouth.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by porka: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
oluface: Poverty

Very true.

Over 47 million Americans are living in poverty.

Many in this crowd are on food stamps.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by naUgotire: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
miqos02: While people were running helter skelter in the wake of exploded bombs, some american were caught on camera looting at the same place. Waoh. watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvmD_-_9zhE

Op, please very every info you post here. This is definitely not looting. Nobody loots and hang around the scene. If you look at the video, they were all taking it easy 'looting'. What probably may have happened, was that the individual or organization selling the clothes decided to give them away in solidarity with Bostonians, and it would not be the first time such would happen. Also, you claimed that while people were running away, those on the video were looting. But, your video never showed people that were running away and there is no way one could tell whether this scene is close to the blast. Finally, I have seen the video of the bomb blast, and I can tell you that there was actually no stampede. Those that ran were those very close to the blast, most people were watching the incident unfold from their vantage points.
So, stop these hatred you guys have for America. America can be over bearing many atimes, but have you ever considered what would have happened to the world as we know it, if not for it. Situations similar to Saddam's invasion of Kuwait would have been rampant. I thank God for America and it's stabilizing influence on the world.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by honeric01(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2013
na U go tire:

Op, please very every info you post here. This is definitely not looting. Nobody loots and hang around the scene. If you look at the video, they were all taking it easy 'looting'. What probably may have happened, was that the individual or organization selling the clothes decided to give them away in solidarity with Bostonians, and it would not be the first time such would happen. Also, you claimed that while people were running away, those on the video were looting. But, your video never showed people that were running away and there is no way one could tell whether this scene is close to the blast. Finally, I have seen the video of the bomb blast, and I can tell you that there was actually no stampede. Those that ran were those very close to the blast, most people were watching the incident unfold from their vantage points.
So, stop these hatred you guys have for America. America can be over bearing many atimes, but have you ever considered what would have happened to the world as we know it, if not for it. Situations similar to Saddam's invasion of Kuwait would have been rampant. I thank God for America and it's stabilizing influence on the world.

No,it's not looting, it's called "serve yourself" angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by honeric01(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
So much for tolerance.

America and racism.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhou84jxm7dH5PfwzO

"MSNBC host Rev. Al Sharpton tore into CNN reporter John King when he described a supposed suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing as a “dark-skinned male.” Sharpton railed against King’s “offensive, coded language.” He said that, in that moment, King turned every minority in the city of Boston into a terror suspect. " - mediaite.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's no where you don't have criminals but the crux is the frequency of their criminal acts. Omaha and Little Rock are no =where on the list of the most dangerous cities or towns in America.

You're a funny guy - NYC is safer than these places... These city have been making top 10-15 most dangerous cities in America for the past 15 years...

Anyway, white gangsters/thugs are more vicious than the black ones... Black people just get bad rep because of our social status and the searchlight they've got on us...

So, when you see a white(esp. Irish, Scottish, Northern English, German, RUssian, American) thug/gangster - just run for your life... They'll chop off your head and lick the blood... grin
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
dasparrow:

Well said... 200000likes
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva:

I'll rather be looked down on than be shot and i think every sane human being would too. Btw, i don't look down on black people but the sad story is that crime follows black people in the US. Any city with a high crime rate will most definitely have a lot of black folks and that is not because black people are bad due to their skin color but because society has subjected them to this kind of life. Everywhere in the world, it's the poor people that commit most crimes and blacks belong to the poor of the poor in America. We thank God that things are changing gradually. At least a predominantly black city like Atlanta have a lot of rich black folks but the same cannot be said of Baltimore and Detroit.

If the majority of white americans had to deal with the daily struggle of surviving in a society where they are marginalised and discriminiated against by a majority group i can assure you that they would be doing a lot more than shooting people. Whites can be very violent people - when blacks were freed from slavery in the 19th century whites responded very violently.

Also Detroit was once a prosperous city but i heard that its degeneration was due to many of the major auto companies closing down their factories and outsourcing their jobs to the far east which resulted in a lot of unemployment there. Also have you heard about black wall street - a prosperous black version of wall street which was burnt down by whites in the 1920s?

I agree with your analysis of the link between poverty and crime though.

1 Like

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
REALITY101:

How many times they denied you visa? 6 still counting.

Typical black man. Always on race card. White folks are not half racist in the US as black people.. Get it straight and keep off from watching too many bs on the tv.

Btw this thread and the video is trash because that ain't looting.

Oh btw I'm black

You remain and will always be a nigga,so stop balling.

2 Likes

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
porka:

Very true.

Over 47 million Americans are living in poverty.

Many in this crowd are on food stamps.

Poverty stricken American is definitely an average living Nigerian/African... Just saying
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

You're a funny guy - NYC is safer than these places... These city have been making top 10-15 most dangerous cities in America for the past 15 years...

Anyway, white gangsters/thugs are more vicious than the black ones... Black people just get bad rep because of our social status and the searchlight they've got on us...

So, when you see a white(esp. Irish, Scottish, Northern English, German, RUssian, American) thug/gangster - just run for your life... They'll chop off your head and lick the blood... grin

We're not talking of who has more vicious criminals. We're addressing the frequency of these crimes. You can't argue that.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
cap28:

If the majority of white americans had to deal with the daily struggle of surviving in a society where they are marginalised and discriminiated against by a majority group i can assure you that they would be doing a lot more than shooting people. Whites can be very violent people - when blacks were freed from slavery in the 19th century whites responded very violently.

Also Detroit was once a prosperous city but i heard that its degeneration was due to many of the major auto companies closing down their factories and outsourcing their jobs to the far east which resulted in a lot of unemployment there. Also have you heard about black wall street - a prosperous black version of wall street which was burnt down by whites in the 1920s?

I agree with your analysis of the link between poverty and crime though.

We're saying the same thing. Blacks have been marginalized for too long.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva:

We're not talking of who has more vicious criminals. We're addressing the frequency of these crimes. You can't argue that.

Even if we're to argue about the frequency of crimes(minus those arrested for selling drugs on the street corners), white people definitely still commit more crimes than blacks...

White people top all the charts in violent crimes, arson, r.ape etc..
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You remain and will always be a nigga,so stop balling.

Ignorant
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

Even if we're to argue about the frequency of crimes(minus those arrested for selling drugs on the street corners), white people definitely still commit more crimes than blacks...

White people top all the charts in violent crimes, arson, r.ape etc..

Why should you minus those selling drugs on the street. is it not a crime to sell drugs again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert / UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession / Gambia's Vice President, Badara Joof Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.