Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing (21719 Views)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by biolabee(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ejiné:

Including the LAND the Americans currently call home (stolen from the Natives by killing 112 million of them with smallpox).

Nigerians are the true house negros; The shameless jigaboos; proud bottom-feeders and eternal slaves.

OUCH!!
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva:

I was scared at first too until i saw their pics clearly.

Where are the pictures?
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
hypeman:

Do I look like Uncle Tom and Uncle Ruckus to you?

I'm Nat Turner with an AK47, better watch ya back before I go Kabooooooooooooom... grin grin grin

Lol I know what you're referring to. Smh
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Where are the pictures?
It's probably on CNN or FBI's website.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2013
But why do Nigerians love and worship white people so much?

I need answers...
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol I know what you're referring to. Smh

This is the real incarnation of NAT TURNER - better ask the slave masters what I did to them in the 17th century... grin
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
hypeman: But why do Nigerians love and worship white people so much?

I need answers...

Which Nigerian ?

I understand reality tho. He pledged to serve the USA, so.....I expect him to do that.

Who else is worshipping the whites on this thread?
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by GooseBaba: 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
dasparrow:

Are you surprised? You should know by now that the average Nigerian suffers from severe inferiority complex. The same way you see them defend whites on the world wide web is the same way they treat the white man with utmost respect while treating their fellow Nigerians like crap in Nigeria.

How often do whites defend Nigerians online or in the real world? Some Americans were even rejoicing on yahoo when the Dana air crash occurred in Lagos. The average Nigerian is a self-hating shameless negro. I have long lost my respect for most Nigerians. No wonder other Africans disrespect us. Serves the average Nigerian right.

You are so right..! I ran into a group of them white folks. The joy that an American was the pilot made him a hero. And they said it with pride...cold catch me but I no run..
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by GooseBaba: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
cap28:

Inability to beleive that the white man is capable of criminal activity despite the fact that everything he has in this world was stolen from others - tragic.

GBAMEST!!!!!! Some Nigerias hate themselves with passion..but they see it as the norm..
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Which Nigerian ?

I understand reality tho. He pledged to serve the USA, so.....I expect him to do that.

Who else is worshipping the whites on this thread?

Almost every Nigerian on this forum su.ck white people's butts apart from a select few... grin

Reality101 is a jiggaboo with massive bones across his nose... Your typical uncle Tom... undecided

1 Like

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
hypeman:

Almost every Nigerian on this forum su.ck white people's butts apart from a select few... grin

Reality101 is a jiggaboo with massive bones across his nose... Your typical uncle Tom... undecided

I agree tho, many tho without conscious.

Dont you serve the old wrinkly nose-picking queen?
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by OmoEziokwu: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
True. The way Nigerians black people worship whites and see them as people who can do no wrong is baffling. What the h-e-l-l!
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I agree tho, many tho without conscious.

Dont you serve the old wrinkly nose-picking queen?

Nah, the way you serve your POTUS, the white man's slave, who worships white people so much that he's scared of talking about the plights of black people in his country, no? undecided undecided
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
The only person I serve is myself. . . .and maybe my wallet too.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

First of all, he said AMERICANS.

You have serious issue when it comes to the white man, you're no better than our mentally enslaved black brothers in the ghetto

Aunt Jemima your low self esteem shines through every time you open your mouth.

It is obvious you worship at the shrine of the white man, unfortunately for you he treats africans and african americans in exactly the same way - as his inferiors.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
Well, the Queen knows I'm an outlaw - they're about to take my internet from me... grin
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

First of all, he said AMERICANS.

You have serious issue when it comes to the white man, you're no better than our mentally enslaved black brothers in the ghetto

A lot of african americans i have come across are much more afro centric than you could ever dream of being so save your patronising talk for someone else, living in the ghetto does not make you a bad person, dont forget that those ghetto dwelling african americans made it possible for people like you to be able to use the same libraries, restaurants and public toilets as whites, had it not been for those african americans that you condescendingly refer to as ghetto dwellers you would be working as a maid for a white american woman in the suburbs - learn to be grateful towards your betters.

have you seen the film the help? That's how many black american women had to live right up to the 1970s - so learn to show gratitude for escaping that kind of life.

1 Like

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
cap28:

Aunt Jemima your low self esteem shines through every time you open your mouth.

It is obvious you worship at the shrine of the white man, unfortunately for you he treats africans and african americans in exactly the same way - as his inferiors.

cap28:

A lot of african americans i have come across are much more afro centric than you could ever dream of being so save your patronising talk for someone else, living in the ghetto does not make you a bad person, dont forget that those ghetto dwelling african americans made it possible for people like you to be able to use the same libraries, restaurants and public toilets as whites, had it not been for those african americans that you condescendingly refer to as ghetto dwellers you would be working as a maid for a white american woman in the suburbs - learn to be grateful towards your betters.

have you seen the film the help? That's how many black women had to live right up to the 1970s - so learn to show gratitude for escaping that kind of life.

You're so tensed up and so ready to unsheathe your e-sword that you don't dont even know who/what you're fighting.

Always typing like the kids in the ghetto thinking that every negative event is the white man's doing.

Jeez, when exactly did I post anything pro-white on this thread?

GTFOH ....

Or are you confusing my post for something your subconscious self would write?

1 Like

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
Jeezzz, all that crap for what?

What a joke
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You're so tensed up and so ready to unsheathe your e-sword that you don't dont even know who/what you're fighting.

Always typing like the kids in the ghetto thinking that every negative event is the white man's doing.

Jeez, when exactly did I post anything pro-white on this thread?

GTFOH ....

Or are you confusing my post for something your subconscious self would write?

Isnt it strange how you speak condescendingly about black americans and yet you go out of your way to try and sound like them ............. what's with the fake american way of speaking?

any way here's a clip from the film the help - this is how black american women were mistreated by their white mistresses in the 60s and 70s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h_-Nu7tiag
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2013
cap28:

Isnt it strange how you speak condescendingly about black americans and yet you go out of your way to try and sound like them ............. what's with the fake american way of speaking?

any way here's a clip from the film the help - this is how black american women were mistreated by their white mistresses in the 60s and 70s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h_-Nu7tiag

Yawnsss...... so blacks in the ghetto dont think any mishaps is the white mans fault?

Get to a point and stop sounding like a mentally-caged slave on a revenge mission
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
Still waiting for you to make your point........ your "white master- black slaves" has nothing to do with any of my posts.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yawnsss...... so blacks in the ghetto dont think any mishaps is the white mans fault?

Get to a point and stop sounding like a mentally-caged slave on a revenge mission

I've already made my point - its just that you are too s.tupid to understand it.

By the way can you stop trying to sound like a black american - its embarrassing cheesy cheesy
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
cap28:

I've already made my point - its just that you are too s.tupid to understand it.

By the way can you stop trying to sound like a black american - its embarrassing cheesy cheesy

Clap for yourself

Hop on one foot

Rub your belly

and continue making noise.

If you think your mentally-slaved "them-against us" propaganda meant you made a point, then your case is worse than I thought.

Who exactly are you trying to fight on this thread if not your own shadow?
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
^^^^
Do you know anything about black american history ? If you did you would have a lot of respect for them as a people, as i said they saved people like you from a life of misery and grinding poverty - had it not been for their bravery during the civil rights era people like you would have been getting the living daylights slapped out of you by some mean spirited white woman - just like in the film - the help - did you watch the clip ?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 19, 2013
cap28: ^^^^
Do you know anything about black american history ? If you did you would have a lot of respect for them as a people, as i said they saved people like you from a life of misery and grinding poverty - had it not been for their bravery during the civil rights era people like you would have been getting the living daylights slapped out of you by some mean spirited white woman - just like in the film - the help - did you watch the clip ?

cheesy cheesy

All because I said blacks in the ghetto blame whites for almost all of their mishaps? Or that you sound like them? Is it a lie?

Are you okay at all?
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2013
cap28: ^^^^

cheesy cheesy

Once again, what has your rambling got to do with any of my posts?

Eventually, you'll make a point, I hope.

General of the Civil rights army.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 12:22am On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

All because I said blacks in the ghetto blame whites for almost all of their mishaps? Or that you sound like them? Is it a lie?

Are you okay at all?

But whites ARE to blame for the condition that black americans are in - if you enslave a group of people for 400 years, degrade them, take away their culture and language, brainwash them into beliving that they are inferior to the white man, refer to them as being 3/5ths of a human being (this was in the american constitution) deny them access to decent education and the right to vote in a country that their ancestors built i think it would be fair to say that white people are 100% responsible for the poor condition that black americans have found themselves in today in america.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 19, 2013
cap28:

But whites ARE to blame for the condition that black americans are in - if you enslave a group of people for 400 years, degrade them, take away their culture and language, brainwash them into beliving that they are inferior to the white man, refer to them as being 3/5ths of a human being (this was in the american constitution) deny them access to decent education and the right to vote in a country that their ancestors built i think it would be fair to say that white people are 100% responsible for the poor condition that black americans have found themselves in today in america.

Your self-helplessness is something you should be ashamed of, instead of parading it on NL shamelessly.

Once again, why are you fighting your shadow?
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Falcon(m): 12:26am On Apr 19, 2013
This is really serious.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 19, 2013
yea, keep living in the ghetto, blaming the whiteman for not having a life your other educative black brothers managed to fight for.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by cap28: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Your self-helplessness is something you should be ashamed of, instead of parading it on NL shamelessly.

Once again, why are you fighting your shadow?

I am happy you have ditched the phoney american accent and have reverted back to your normal way of speaking.

There's nothing helpless about me - i'm just giving you a much needed education - i hope you will go back and research some of the topics that I brought to your attention - knowledge as they say is power - good night wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession / 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert / Gambia's Vice President, Badara Joof Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.