Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing (21723 Views)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

Even if we're to argue about the frequency of crimes(minus those arrested for selling drugs on the street corners), white people definitely still commit more crimes than blacks...

White people top all the charts in violent crimes, arson, r.ape etc..

Oh and I forgot Nigerians categorizes every light skin fella as white.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Lmao.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva:

Why should you minus those selling drugs on the street. is it not a crime to sell drugs again?

The drug-law disproportionately victimises black people...and because of the poverty rate among black people, you can't really use that to determine .crime frequency... It's all about survival of the fittest and getting it any way you can - and that obviously makes a lot black people fall into the street pharmacist group... However, most of the drug users are white folks... So, if we're to include the drug thing in there - we've to include both the sellers and users - something the law isn't doing atm... The users get a free pass while the sellers are the ones being victimised... Do you get my drift??
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
REALITY101:

Oh and I forgot Nigerians categorizes every light skin fella as white.

What the feck are you on about? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

The drug-law disproportionately victimises black people...and because of the poverty rate among black people, you can't really use that to determine .crime frequency... It's all about survival of the fittest and getting it any way you can - and that obviously makes a lot black people fall into the street pharmacist group... However, most of the drug users are white folks... So, if we're to include the drug thing in there - we've to include both the sellers and users - something the law isn't doing atm... The users get a free pass while the sellers are the ones being victimised... Do you get my drift??

A crime is a crime. No form of sugarcoating will change it.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva:

A crime is a crime. No form of sugarcoating will change it.

I'm not sugarcoating it - I'm just trying to make a balance judgement...

Drug users are just as criminal minded as the sellers - Yes, or No?
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

What the feck are you on about? undecided undecided

No brain?
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

I'm not sugarcoating it - I'm just trying to make a balance judgement...

Drug users are just as criminal minded as the sellers - Yes, or No?
Between attempted murderers and people who attempted suicidal people, who gets the most punishment.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
Between attempted murderers and people who attempted suicidal people, who gets the most punishment.

Where's the correlation A better comparison would have been illegal guns/racketeering sellers and the buyers... With that, both the sellers the buyers are guilty... The same should apply to drugs as well... The drug business is an organised crime and everyone involved(both sellers and buyers) should get the same treatment, period...

Anyway, drug users are just as guilty as the sellers, no matter how you look at it...
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
ShyM-X:

Where's the correlation A better comparison would have been illegal guns/racketeering sellers and the buyers... With that, both the sellers the buyers are guilty... The same should apply to drugs as well... The drug business is an organised crime and everyone involved(both sellers and buyers) should get the same treatment, period...

Anyway, drug users are just as guilty as the sellers, no matter how you look at it...

My point is that someone who sells something that will kill someone is worse than someone who buys something that will kill yourself. If you r.ape and traumatize yourself, no one gives a flying f*** but if you extend the same treatment to your neigbour, it's something else entirely...Your scenario is different because the buyer is most likely more dangerous than the seller.

1 Like

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva:

My point is that someone who sells something that will kill someone is worse than someone who buys something that will kill yourself. If you r.ape and traumatize yourself, no one gives a flying f*** but if you extend the same treatment to your neigbour, it's something else entirely...Your scenario is different because the buyer is most likely more dangerous than the seller.

@ the bolded - that's also how the drug game is... People under the influence of drugs are more dangerous than the sellers... However, they still get a free pass from the law... Do you get my drift now?
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
REALITY101:

Ignorant

Hahaha. . .you think supporting a white man makes you intelligent either ? Nonsense
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by biolabee(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2013
cap28:

nigerians even make excuses for whites when they're involved in criminal activity grin- its really pitiful that nigerians always give whites the benefit of the doubt while whites always think the worst of you before even getting to know you.

The inferiority complex is so inferior... i open mouth..triple facepalm
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
cap28:

grin grin grin grin grin

Hey is your nickname Aunt Jemima by any chance?

No, but I love her pancake and syrups.

Why? Is she your aunt?
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Originakalokalo(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
Kzinne: aloota continua

prisona acerta.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
cap28:

Inability to beleive that the white man is capable of criminal activity despite the fact that everything he has in this world was stolen from others - tragic.

First of all, he said AMERICANS.

You have serious issue when it comes to the white man, you're no better than our mentally enslaved black brothers in the ghetto
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No, but I love her pancake and syrups.

Why? Is she your aunt?

So, you're aunt Tomasina? shocked shocked

Say hello to uncle Tom and Uncle Ruckus for me... tongue undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
REALITY101:

No brain?

Uncle Tom, how's aunt Tomasina? undecided undecided
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by PhysicsQED(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
I watched the video and I couldn't see or identify the police or organizers of the event that some people said were standing by while the clothes were being taken by those people. It looks like looting to me.

But even assuming that the organizers of the event spontaneously decided to give away those clothes, or assuming that they had planned to do that all along at the end of the marathon, how is it normal behavior to go and start scooping up as much free clothing as you can in the wake of a terrible tragedy?

They don't actually need the clothes (unlike some of the "looters" during Hurricane Katrina, who needed some supplies), and one would think that people would have enough decency and decorum to forgo these "freebies" (assuming they were being given away and the people weren't looting like they appear to be) at a time when people are hurt and suffering and there are more serious issues at hand.

Whether they were looting or not, this behavior is just in bad taste. It's indefensible. I have enough jackets and shirts at home (and I'm pretty sure these people do as well since none of them looked particularly poor or ragged) and I would not feel the need to go collecting shirts (even if they were being offered) in the wake of a terrible disaster like this bombing.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Ejine(m): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
cap28:

Inability to beleive that the white man is capable of criminal activity despite the fact that everything he has in this world was stolen from others - tragic.

Including the LAND the Americans currently call home (stolen from the Natives by killing 112 million of them with smallpox).

Nigerians are the true house negros; The shameless jigaboos; proud bottom-feeders and eternal slaves.

1 Like

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2013
I read people saying ,police was on the side,please I have watched the video 4th and i haven't seen any policeman someone tell me where I should look.

@topic the controversy : they are looting and unlike some I think I saw some black ..tho white owned this one.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ejiné:

Including the LAND the Americans currently call home (stolen from the Natives by killing 112 million of them with smallpox).

Nigerians are the true house negros; The shameless jigaboos; proud bottom-feeders and eternal slaves.

112M ? shocked shocked

I think you should lower that number
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Ejine(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

112M ? shocked shocked

I think you should lower that number

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_American_indigenous_peoples

This link says their population was from a low of 8.4 million to 112.5 million, so I just roughly said it.

But previous articles tend to suggest their population was slightly above the 100 million mark.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
The FBI says they have two suspects already
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ejiné:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_American_indigenous_peoples

This link says their population was from a low of 8.4 million to 112.5 million, so I just roughly said it.

But previous articles tend to suggest their population was slightly above the 100 million mark.

Thank you

That's clearly the bloodiest genocide the world has ever seen.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Thank you

That's clearly the bloodiest genocide the world has ever seen.

The Europeans were bloody dear. The Indians, Chinese, blacks, etc faced a lot of ish from these pink animals.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva: The FBI says they have two suspects already

Prolly two black people grin
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
hypeman:

So, you're aunt Tomasina? shocked shocked

Say hello to uncle Tom and Uncle Ruckus for me... tongue undecided undecided

Hello smiley
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
And some of you still su.ck white people's butts for a living smh...

Reality101 is coonery personified!! grin
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by GooseBaba: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
arbitrage:

May Satan forgive you for implicating him in your misdemeanours. The fact you said was presented and ignored says Associated Press (AP) committed those partiality and injustices by their media. I pointed the error in the second information, which evidently was not from AP as purported by that comment. Then I went on to fault the practice of making one company's media prejudice (assuming AP actually were to be the source of the second information) a national "agreement and mindset." I even questioned you on why should you take an editorial comment of a publisher to be the sin of every Nigerian or American. I concluded by decrying the same racial, ethnic and tribal prejudicial practice that your generation have brought upon Nigeria and Nairaland in this online era. So tell me what material fact was presented that you are fighting that I haven't tackled?

More so, the people you are quoting (and abusing God) for causing pains on others by reason of ignorance, hatred and deceit are exactly your type of people who thought that there is no God or judgment or repercussion for whatever they do. But let it be known to you that "though hands join hands, sinners will not go unpunished" and because "speedy judgment is not brought upon man's actions, his heart is set in him to do evil." Carry on, you will meet someday with the One you hate so much when it will have been too late to receive that His wrath you are asking for where is it, in the company of those that caused the pain you talked about BECAUSE "the soul that sinneth, it shall die."

You believe in your god and his crew satan and Jesus, it's yours own it.! The fact that people like you are eager to judge people according to the concept of your beliefs on god borderline madness. Everything god this god that.. Why don't you just tackle the subject and leave your god out of it. You already tagged me an atheist because of your sub stander truth. You believe you were born a sinner that's on you don't rope me in with your scriptures. So keep your fear mongering and black mailing god to your self... Those who dwell in the essence of God don't need to shout every 5mins it's part of thier existence. While those who believe in words of god always have to proclaim and remind themselves every split second.

Your god is your god and your satan is your satan...! Own it don't pass it around..
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Hello smiley

Do I look like Uncle Tom and Uncle Ruckus to you?

I'm Nat Turner with an AK47, better watch ya back before I go Kabooooooooooooom... grin grin grin
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Prolly two black people grin

I was scared at first too until i saw their pics clearly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession / 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert / Gambia's Vice President, Badara Joof Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.