Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing (21721 Views)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Boston Bombing Culprits Found (PHOTOS) - Photos Now Known As Inaccurate / 2 Explosions At Boston Marathon: Terrorists Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by heavenlynzinga: 12:38am On Apr 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Including the LAND the Americans currently call home stolen from the Natives by killing 112 million of them with smallpox.

Nigerians are the true house negros; The shameless jigaboos; proud bottom-feeders and eternal slaves.

Correct ejjiné they want africans away from home not to tie with a progressive africa just to stay in america by them to help sooth their guilty conscious.

men also ignore the cowbitch.

1 Like

Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 19, 2013
cap28:

I am happy you have ditched the phoney american accent and have reverted back to your normal way of speaking.

There's nothing helpless about me - i'm just giving you a much needed education - i hope you will go back and research some of the topics that I brought to your attention - knowledge as they say is power - good night wink

And here I am, happy that you've not ditched your life in Nigerian for the whiteman's world. . . .oh yea, youve done that. Living amongst the white man and still raving like a bytch about their injustice.

Atleast be less hypocritical about it..... go back to your home then.

The education you think you're giving eludes your cognitive capabilities. What's killing ediots like you is self-helplessness and super low self-esteem.

Now where was I pro-whites on this thread? Are you mentally insane too?
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by flyforall: 1:03am On Apr 19, 2013
Looters taking advantage of the situation grin
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by trolling(m): 2:34am On Apr 19, 2013
Afam4eva:

I'll rather be looked down on than be shot and i think every sane human being would too. Btw, i don't look down on black people but the sad story is that crime follows black people in the US. Any city with a high crime rate will most definitely have a lot of black folks and that is not because black people are bad due to their skin color but because society has subjected them to this kind of life. Everywhere in the world, it's the poor people that commit most crimes and blacks belong to the poor of the poor in America. We thank God that things are changing gradually. At least a predominantly black city like Atlanta have a lot of rich black folks but the same cannot be said of Baltimore and Detroit.
dont you know "we" are the filth of the earth,its just a matter of time before the tables are turned..Apostle Paul says "if the fall of them be the riches of the world,how much more life"
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by trolling(m): 2:42am On Apr 19, 2013
cap28:

But whites ARE to blame for the condition that black americans are in - if you enslave a group of people for 400 years, degrade them, take away their culture and language, brainwash them into beliving that they are inferior to the white man, refer to them as being 3/5ths of a human being (this was in the american constitution) deny them access to decent education and the right to vote in a country that their ancestors built i think it would be fair to say that white people are 100% responsible for the poor condition that black americans have found themselves in today in america.

white people are not responsible for their conditions,they were just used by the Creator to afflict them,read Gen 15:13-
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Gbenge77(m): 4:38am On Apr 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
In as much as i believe that the mainstream American media can be a lil bit bias. I don't think they'll go without reporting theft irrespective of who's commited it. Was the Sandy hook elementary school tragedy committed by a black person?
Any reason for CNN USA and CNN INTERNATIONAL?They dont normally broadcast the same programmes save for a few.CNN INTERNATIONAL,(for the international viewers) doesnt normally portray the US in bad light,but CNN USA(for mainland US) bares it all.Food for thought.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by adconline(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2013
Rossikk: How come we never saw this on CNN? Oh.. It was because white folks are the ones doing the looting. Tomorrow someone will come out to claim how incorruptible Americans are. This just goes to show that they are as corrupt as everyone else and would steal you blind if they got the chance.

Dimwit! But you saw it on Fox. For you blockhead, FOX has more viewers than CNN. Don't worry about US cos it's millions of years ahead of Naija. USA does not give a Bleep about Naija. You should be worried about what Otedola-Lawal bribery scandal which was captured on video and but was nevere tendered as an evidence in the court by police.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by steven042: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2013
what shall we say that this world is coming 2 an end.shine ur eyes because it may happen in ur area tommorow.but....
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by arbitrage: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2013
GooseBaba:

You believe in your god and his crew satan and Jesus, it's yours own it.! The fact that people like you are eager to judge people according to the concept of your beliefs on god borderline madness. Everything god this god that.. Why don't you just tackle the subject and leave your god out of it. You already tagged me an atheist because of your sub stander truth. You believe you were born a sinner that's on you don't rope me in with your scriptures. So keep your fear mongering and black mailing god to your self... Those who dwell in the essence of God don't need to shout every 5mins it's part of thier existence. While those who believe in words of god always have to proclaim and remind themselves every split second.

Your god is your god and your satan is your satan...! Own it don't pass it around..

Whether you believe in a god or yourself or in evolution or any form of ideology, the point I have passed across to you so far is that those who cause pain to others and your racial Americans and you who accuse (by generalizing) non-racial individuals in America will all receive the repercussion of what you are sowing in the hearts of people. It does not matter whether you believe in gods, Satan, God or hedonism or your personal strength; even if you try to silence your conscience whenever you wrong others or not. So, it is not my god or satan or his fear but rather your conscience that is telling you that your racial, ethnic and tribal dispositions, actions and comments will meet repercussion someday at least from the law of the land.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Oballer: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2013
you know what?? na you get eyes pass...was abpout saying the same thing sha..imagine see. very neat looting...go girigiri no grag gra...lmaooooooo
outrage: Funney enough I looked for blacks and didn't find any.

But you have to admit their looting get swag.. Calm and orderly manner

Just imagine say na blacks, only him go wan pack everything, while this ones just take what you need and that's all.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Afam4eva(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2013
From what i gather, one of the suspects has been arrested.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Kairoseki77: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2013
REALITY101:

How many times they denied you visa? 6 still counting.

Typical black man. Always on race card. White folks are not half racist in the US as black people.. Get it straight and keep off from watching too many bs on the tv.

Btw this thread and the video is trash because that ain't looting.

Oh btw I'm an Uncle Tom

Fixed that for you.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by dopesidez: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
at least they collected only one a piece... if na naija some people go dey collect 10 jackets
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by 9japatroit(m): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
outrage: Funney enough I looked for blacks and didn't find any.

But you have to admit their looting get swag.. Calm and orderly manner

Just imagine say na blacks, only him go wan pack everything, while this ones just take what you need and that's all.
bros,it is what it is-LOOTING,simple!.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Marotzke(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
REALITY101:

How many times they denied you visa? 6 still counting.

Typical black man. Always on race card. White folks are not half racist in the US as black people.. Get it straight and keep off from watching too many bs on the tv.

Btw this thread and the video is trash because that ain't looting.

Oh btw I'm black
Good for you. But if I may say, you are not black. Just a low life, self hating, man with very low self esteem.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by hypergig(m): 7:01am On Apr 20, 2013
stealing after the aftermath of the katrina is justifiable coz then everything had been flooded nd there was nuffin to feed on, but that of boston is mere stupidity.
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by victokafor(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2013
omo the swag behind the looting is curtailed!!! this is the most organised and well behaved mannered way of looting...it was orderly, take what u need and go but BLACKMAN..hmmmm carry everything and deprive your neighbour!!!
Re: Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing by Creamish(f): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2013
victokafor: omo the swag behind the looting is curtailed!!! this is the most organised and well behaved mannered way of looting...it was orderly, take what u need and go but BLACKMAN..hmmmm carry everything and deprive your neighbour!!!

Did d neighbor inform him of his intent to steal as well? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert / UN, UK Distance Self From Kurdistan Referendum And Secession / Gambia's Vice President, Badara Joof Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.