Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Your Virgin Girlfriend Another Man's Sex Machine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Virgin Girlfriend Another Man's Sex Machine (1506 Views)

I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (2) (3) (4)

Your Virgin Girlfriend Another Man's Sex Machine by OtunbaTee(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2013
Girls!!! Everytime I ponder y we have a different version of girls in Nigeria,where they all mean d exact opposite of whateva they say outside,and why they have all decided to be so! A girl will tell you,I don't need your money,I don't want sex,I don't have any other person,u all av got in my life...although we have same for guys too,but a guy won't say he wants opposite of what he meant,a guy will come out strait no mata whopppse ox is gored..
Girls who claim to be virgins and at d later end they aint,tend to cheat when dey eventually get marid..GIRLS I FINK ITS TIME U GUYS CHANGED,CALL A SPADE A SPADE,DON'T SAY WHAT YOU'RE NOT..VIRGIN TO UR GUY AND A SEX MACHINE TO ANOTHER GUY,UNA BE SHAPE-SHIFTER,HOW CAN YOU BE TWO TINS AT A TIME,SO PLS MAKE UNA CHANGE! IT LEADS TO DISGRACE,GANG RAPPE AND ODA BAD TINS AT THE END,WEN TRUTH COMES OUT!!!
THANKS... DESCRIBE YOUR OWN GIRL IN ONE WORD
Re: Your Virgin Girlfriend Another Man's Sex Machine by Michmat(m): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2013
Most Girls wil always b girls. D guys do change in attitude... How can a girl demand 4 money on a first date and d same girls wil say don't sex us on d first date.
Re: Your Virgin Girlfriend Another Man's Sex Machine by Samelfisha(m): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2013
Scratchin ma heads.....hmmmm show mhe a gal who z dfrent nd i wll show u a river dat movez bckward₹₹ dats galz dy can marry anyman buh we guyz have to choose a wife..no matter hw many women a man sleep wit he wll end up marryin a gud wife...in d world women ar d most unfaithful characterz...it did nt start 2dai it been hapeni since creation.
Re: Your Virgin Girlfriend Another Man's Sex Machine by Exponental(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2013
Girls this, girls dat...when all girls remain faithful n retain their virginity, who will d guys phuck?

Samelfisha: in d world women ar d most unfaithful characterz...it did nt start 2dai it been hapeni since creation.
i cant remember reading/hearing dat Eve cheated on Adam.
Re: Your Virgin Girlfriend Another Man's Sex Machine by ednut1(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2013
dont mind dem, a girl i knw , hot nd sexy, shes always about gals bein cheap, she dont sex bla bla, advises young gals to say no sex, she later confessed she d first guy dat popped her spent close to 200k on her, nd d oda guy also spent alot, hypocrites

Do Girls Become Confident After They Lose Their Virginity? / Society Should Revert To Polygamy. / She Finally Said Yes