Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? (1498 Views)

Y Do U Guyz Like Grabn Ur Gf Bottom? / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2014
A girl of 26yrs old Sets Her Boyfriend’s Range Rover JEEP
On Fire For Cheating On Her, Guys If it was ur car what
will U do?

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Ayosky19(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2014
she is gonna take a ride in the car set on fire

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by gede7744(f): 9:01am On Sep 30, 2014
are u talking about gf or mad friend?

if u get involved with a lady that has enough volcanic anger to set ur car on fire be sure she will definitely set u on fire one day

by d way, why getting involve with a mad person?
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by iceberylin(m): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Ayosky19: she is gonna take a ride in the car set on fire
Seconded angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2014
She had done it. She has done it
Wah can one do to her that will be worse
She get mind sha
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2014
gede7744: are u talking about gf or mad friend?

if u get involved with a lady that has enough volcanic anger to set ur car on fire be sure she will definitely set u on fire onw day

by d way, why getting involve with a mad person?
Give this lady a medal
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2014
kulkatty: She had done it. She has done it
Wah can one do to her that will be worse
She get mind sha
I will beat winch comot from her body
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by ElFenomeno1: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2014
emmyspark007:
I will beat winch comot from her body

You are a disgrace. You cheated in the first place, you stupid actions caused it and now you have the guts to talk about beating the crap out of her...... Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by izaray(f): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2014
D guy should expect more 4rm her, or better still, run for his dear life....some girls sha....dey get mind ooo
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by jnrbayano(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2014
I should be blamed for it because I dated a mad person.

Say no to mad girls.
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2014
1) I dat pic is old

2) I won't talk, I'll just call the police, I'm sure her parents can afford to buy a new one, if not, she will become my housegirl for 3 years
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Abduletudaye(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2014
See eh, let's be frank about this scenerio. She could be angered by the fact that her bf cheated on her but..... What in Gods name did the car do to her Am sure its the same car that was used to move her up and down.. As for me, she can insult me and even slap me sef but if she touches my car, she will pay for it! Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a disgrace. You cheated in the first place, you stupid actions caused it and now you have the guts to talk about beating the crap out of her...... Shame on you!
Really?...any matured and educated lady won't try such....It seems u don't know the worth of a range rover
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Exjoker(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2014
She go pay na. I take the play with her?...Na supreme court go end that case for us...
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Really?...any matured and educated lady won't try such....It seems u don't know the worth of a range rover
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2014
jnrbayano: I should be blamed for it because I dated a mad person.

Say no to mad girls.
Lmao. But you can cheat abi

#Say NO to cheats # grin tongue
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by marieolae(f): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2014
emmyspark007:
y u open ur mouth like dis
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 30, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2014
Set on fire ke

Hmmm. Some girls go dey use their hand commit suicide. grin
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by jnrbayano(m): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2014
FrankySnow: Lmao. But you can cheat abi

#Say NO to cheats # grin tongue

She who is without sin should cast the 1st stone

undecided tongue cheesy
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2014
jnrbayano:

She who is without sin should cast the 1st stone

undecided tongue cheesy
Lol. Abeg I can't fit laugh this morning o. grin

Are you saying.. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by izaray(f): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote
author=Baddestguyp]1) I dat pic is old

2) I won't talk, I'll just call the police, I'm sure her parents can
afford to buy a new one, if not, she will become my housegirl for 3
years[/quote]

What if her parents are not aware of u guys relationship, lets assume, u are doing hit and run lolz
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by jnrbayano(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. Abeg I can't fit laugh this morning o. grin

Are you saying.. lipsrsealed

Gini? smiley
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: y u open ur mouth like dis
*confused*....wetin I do na?
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by marieolae(f): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2014
emmyspark007:
*confused*....wetin I do na?
@ dp
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2014
jnrbayano:

Gini? smiley
Kosi o smiley

But such babes get mind o. smiley suicide mission. undecided
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Exjoker: She go pay na. I take the play with her?...Na supreme court go end that case for us...
Best comment so far
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
marieolae: @ dp
Lol...make I change am?
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by marieolae(f): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
emmyspark007:
Lol...make I change am?
no its fine
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by pweedyuz(f): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Been dere,,done dat
set his newly acquired venza on fire last two weeks
Re: Guys What Will U Do If Ur Gf Sets Ur Car On Fire For Cheating On Her? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2014
pweedyuz: Been dere,,done dat
set his newly acquired venza on fire last two weeks

For real? shocked

It will be jnrbayano's turn soon grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage / Please Help A Brother! / What Do I Get For My Girlfriend This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.