Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Reason 4 Cheating...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason 4 Cheating...... (1736 Views)

See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Can U 4give your Guy/girl 4 Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by hidenconyo(m): 12:45am On Apr 21, 2013
chikk: i
Can't just remain hiden from 190
now u are talking
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 21, 2013
chikk:

No babe, chill. I'm his cousin. For real. Na you still be the.... grin grin
190, you choose them well. Look at this humility cry. I'll call you sister and watch him beg for a 3s0me grin
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by dBard: 5:48am On Apr 21, 2013
chikk:

Your post wreaks of some sort of hatred on women. I wonder why. So you consult your male friends to find out why women cheat but you don't care to find out from women, why men cheat? You CONCLUDE that 'they just jump to assume that guys are dogs and liars'? And you think you're being a fair?

Hmmmm. I wonder what kind of article you're writing o. For your information oga, what your male friends told you are what they THINK is the reason why women cheat. In other words, just as you conclude that women 'assume', you and your friends also Assume.

The best way to find out of people's behaviour is to ask those people directly. You can't ask Mr A to tell you why Mr B behaves the way he does. Mr A can only tell you what he THINKS not what IS. Only Mr B knows why.

It is very unjust and unfair of you and your friends, to conclude on why both sexes cheat! So the opinion of women doesn't matter here? Hmmmm. Na wa o

And you, as a man, think that the ONLY reason why married men cheat is for variety? Ha!!!!!!!!!! Oga you surprise me o, as a man and writer that you claim to be, you surprise me, I swear! Because I, as a woman, can give you 10 different reasons why men cheat, but you come up with only one? And you calim to know why women cheat? You definitely have something against women!

@chikk. Take a deep breath before u pop a vessel.
Men cheat primarily cos they can n know they'll get away with it..n sue me, but I blame women f that, simply cos y'all expect it from the men n therefore are willing t tolerate it wen it happens and instead adopt a tit f tat approach t tins thereby creating a vicious cycle. Y'all don't respect yourselves anymore n r more n more willing t drop standards.
Men never truly grow up n like kids, always need a mother like figure t keep their hands from the cookie jar. Not saying they aren't or shouldn't b held responsible f their actions, they should cos they should know beta but..
Don't know why girls cheat..you can never get a straight forward answer t that..hence d confusion.
Cheating should not b tolerated.
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by WackyJ1(m): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2013
chikk:

Your post wreaks of some sort of hatred on women. I wonder why. So you consult your male friends to find out why women cheat but you don't care to find out from women, why men cheat? You CONCLUDE that 'they just jump to assume that guys are dogs and liars'? And you think you're being a fair?

Hmmmm. I wonder what kind of article you're writing o. For your information oga, what your male friends told you are what they THINK is the reason why women cheat. In other words, just as you conclude that women 'assume', you and your friends also Assume.

The best way to find out of people's behaviour is to ask those people directly. You can't ask Mr A to tell you why Mr B behaves the way he does. Mr A can only tell you what he THINKS not what IS. Only Mr B knows why.

It is very unjust and unfair of you and your friends, to conclude on why both sexes cheat! So the opinion of women doesn't matter here? Hmmmm. Na wa o

And you, as a man, think that the ONLY reason why married men cheat is for variety? Ha!!!!!!!!!! Oga you surprise me o, as a man and writer that you claim to be, you surprise me, I swear! Because I, as a woman, can give you 10 different reasons why men cheat, but you come up with only one? And you calim to know why women cheat? You definitely have something against women!
I don't hate women just the way they act sometimes.
Look at this babe oh. When did you enter romance section or Have you actually been talking to women at all? Let me tell you something i talk to girls and women many, but when it comes to that topic they just jump to start saying that men are liars and cheats, that is all they ever do, romance section has calmed down, i remember when it was always women coming to talk about how the men are this and that, the feminist wars i called it. Me i had no problem with it then because yes men cheat most times and that doesn't concern me because i won't ever cheat but what became my motivation is that when you hear women talk about how men are this and that they sound so righteous like they can hardly do it, but i soon began to discover that was not the case, that even the girls cheat as much as men but the guys rarely complain (they're still benefiting abi?)
also you see yourself, you just sit down there and think we just assume? So you think i just sat down and started writing based on Assumption? So anything written about trying to understand and break down how another individual thinks or group of individual think is just assumption? I bet you thought it was smart using that word. Congrats
I would like to see those 100 reasons and i would still reclassify them under two..
You sound smart but i've learned long ago that what a woman says from her mouth and the one she does is different. If women did , the way they talked when they are castigating, i wouldn't mind the castigation,call us men whatever you want just don't do what we do...
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 21, 2013
U cheated on her wit multiple women...I don't see why u r still bitchin abt it
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2013
WackyJ1:
I don't hate women just the way they act sometimes.
Look at this babe oh. When did you enter romance section or Have you actually been talking to women at all? Let me tell you something i talk to girls and women many, but when it comes to that topic they just jump to start saying that men are liars and cheats, that is all they ever do, romance section has calmed down, i remember when it was always women coming to talk about how the men are this and that, the feminist wars i called it. Me i had no problem with it then because yes men cheat most times and that doesn't concern me because i won't ever cheat but what became my motivation is that when you hear women talk about how men are this and that they sound so righteous like they can hardly do it, but i soon began to discover that was not the case, that even the girls cheat as much as men but the guys rarely complain (they're still benefiting abi?)
also you see yourself, you just sit down there and think we just assume? So you think i just sat down and started writing based on Assumption? So anything written about trying to understand and break down how another individual thinks or group of individual think is just assumption? I bet you thought it was smart using that word. Congrats
I would like to see those 100 reasons and i would still reclassify them under two..
You sound smart but i've learned long ago that what a woman says from her mouth and the one she does is different. If women did , the way they talked when they are castigating, i wouldn't mind the castigation,call us men whatever you want just don't do what we do...

I'm not here to argue or compete with you. I still maintain that if as a man, the ONLY reason you think men cheat is for variety(for married men) and backup for singles, then I have nothing to say to you.
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2013
dBard:

@chikk. Take a deep breath before u pop a vessel.
Men cheat primarily cos they can n know they'll get away with it..n sue me, but I blame women f that, simply cos y'all expect it from the men n therefore are willing t tolerate it wen it happens and instead adopt a tit f tat approach t tins thereby creating a vicious cycle. Y'all don't respect yourselves anymore n r more n more willing t drop standards.
Men never truly grow up n like kids, always need a mother like figure t keep their hands from the cookie jar. Not saying they aren't or shouldn't b held responsible f their actions, they should cos they should know beta but..
Don't know why girls cheat..you can never get a straight forward answer t that..hence d confusion.
Cheating should not b tolerated.

I would have agreed with your post 100% if not for the generalisation. Please, how can you generalise all women based on a couple of experiences you had in the past? Have you sampled ALL women? You sound a lot like wackyJ1, except for the fact that you believe in one primary reason why men cheat(not that there aren't more) and that adds to another reason why men cheat - pride and ego(that is; 'because they believe the tradition permits them to') please, someone tell that to Mr WackyJ the NL oldie. I'm a newbie so I can't!
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by dBard: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2013
chikk:

I would have agreed with your post 100% if not for the generalisation. Please, how can you generalise all women based on a couple of experiences you had in the past? Have you sampled ALL women? You sound a lot like wackyJ1, except for the fact that you believe in one primary reason why men cheat(not that there aren't more) and that adds to another reason why men cheat - pride anId ego(that is; 'because they believe the tradition permits them to') please, someone tell that to Mr WackyJ the NL oldie. I'm a newbie so I can't!

Sorry f d generalisation but I still stand by my point..which is d primary, not only reason.
Secondly, I don't go around sampling women but I've got female friends n ve bin visiting NL n other social sites n yes, majority of women expect their men t cheat..b honest. Anyway, cheating is wrong no matter d reasons n I continually pray God f d Grace t kip my promise..
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by temi4fash(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2013
Cheating shld not be tolerated though can be forgiven...

Heard ma friend galfriend was cheating on him..

wen i asked she bluntly denied it but her explanation lacked substance..

She was not ma babe but we were really close n i didnt expect dat from her..

Since den i resent her mehn.. i cant even stand her and she was not ma babe...

So giving reason for cheating is lik giving justification for y it is gud.. wat is not gud is not whatever the reason..

D earlier we start cin cheating as or close to murder d earlier we start to c how bad it is...
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by chikk(f): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2013
dBard:

Sorry f d generalisation but I still stand by my point..which is d primary, not only reason.
Secondly, I don't go around sampling women but I've got female friends n ve bin visiting NL n other social sites n yes, majority of women expect their men t cheat..b honest. Anyway, cheating is wrong no matter d reasons n I continually pray God f d Grace t kip my promise..

Ehen!!!! See?? Now you're talking!!! I don't doubt that some women can be stu*pid sometimes by expecting their men to cheat, neither do I doubt you that most times, women are to be blamed for their men's infidelity. And that's why I opened the thread: www.nairaland.com/1260626/how-stop-man-cheating
Re: Reason 4 Cheating...... by WackyJ1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
chikk:

I'm not here to argue or compete with you. I still maintain that if as a man, the ONLY reason you think men cheat is for variety(for married men) and backup for singles, then I have nothing to say to you.
You did not read my post well, i never partitioned the reasons i gave for either married men or single men, you were the one trying to make me do that, i just gave for guys in general. somethings i believe you just use some expressions because you think it sounds smart to use them "I still maintain......... then i have nothing to say to you", if you had nothing to say, why did you say anything at all.

chikk:

I would have agreed with your post 100% if not for the generalisation. Please, how can you generalise all women based on a couple of experiences you had in the past? Have you sampled ALL women? You sound a lot like wackyJ1, except for the fact that you believe in one primary reason why men cheat(not that there aren't more) and that adds to another reason why men cheat - pride and ego(that is; 'because they believe the tradition permits them to') please, someone tell that to Mr WackyJ the NL oldie. I'm a newbie so I can't!
@ 1st bolded, i don't know which course you studied in the university but if you think that what we know about the thing in this world and about humans were gotten from sampling every single one of a particular type of thing or every human from the 6 billion that exist in this planet then you don't really know much of anything, the knowledge of this world is built on generalisation that is why we have the concepts of majority and minority.
@ Second bolded part, are you trying to imply that the reason i mentioned is not one of the reasons that men cheat? if so then you are as equally myopic as you imply that i am. after the men see the variety, they go for it because of it's availability, even you women encourage men's belief in that tradition because many girls will still date a guy or have romantic affiliations with him even after they know that he is dating someone
chikk:

Ehen!!!! See?? Now you're talking!!! I don't doubt that some women can be stu*pid sometimes by expecting their men to cheat, neither do I doubt you that most times, women are to be blamed for their men's infidelity. And that's why I opened the thread: www.nairaland.com/1260626/how-stop-man-cheating

Check out Posh diva's first comment on this your thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Romantic Poem To Show My Love To Mondi Cheeks / Advice: Girl Commits Incest With Her Brother 'says "I Am In Love With Him" / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.