Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (21423 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Gbengacfa(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
LoLLLL tongue
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Mayany(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
As 4 me I don't think I will wait 4 dose long stories immediately afta d slap I don waka like a gentleman

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by vosquare: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
Aggrippa: i will start the action immediately...like SIR Isaac Newton said, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

grin grin
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by mallorca(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nice write up man,
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by vosquare: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mayany: As 4 me I don't think I will wait 4 dose long stories immediately afta d slap I don waka like a gentleman

grin
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Richy4(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lol. that's really funny. I love the sacrifice she made just to see this guy. the history of churches she attended was really alarming.

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by EJIROIT(f): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
lwkmd......
wow ur post z on point..
Bt make i 1st ask o...d gal done dey rehearse al does tinz b4 she talk am....
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
yertyr: I wud slap her bck and say, 'I've travelled from thailand to germany, left india and landed in china before coming to nigeria, I've changed from christianity to islam come turn atheist b4 accepting buddhism, I've opened several yahoo and nairaland alc, I've been banned by seun several times just for your sake... All those times I never knew I was goin to tie the knot with u! *another slap* now bring that hand of yours'... Somtyms it's gud to solve bizarre issues with bizarre actions.

grin grin grin
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Osuman(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
Aggrippa: i will start the action immediately...like SIR Isaac Newton said, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction
third law of newton, bt after the slap i will beat hell out of her, before apologising, trust me now.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by ShineuEye: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
That was incredibly funny woohoo
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by badmeat(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hmm otula something!after all seed sown in these churches,dem no fit save your time by telling u he is just opposite!@topic I go slap her back for bedroom
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
yertyr: I wud slap her bck and say, 'I've travelled from thailand to germany, left india and landed in china before coming to nigeria, I've changed from christianity to islam come turn atheist b4 accepting buddhism, I've opened several yahoo and nairaland alc, I've been banned by seun several times just for your sake... All those times I never knew I was goin to tie the knot with u! *another slap* now bring that hand of yours'... Somtyms it's gud to solve bizarre issues with bizarre actions.
1,000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by SELFWORTH: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Osuman: third law of newton, bt after the slap i will beat hell out of her, before apologising, trust me now.

There are lots of strange people on NL. Am sure a good % of the 18million undiagnosed madd Nigerians pass through this forum on a regular basis.

Imagine, wife beaters and violent men can even come here on an international forum and boast about it so they can be seen as cool..

8 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by vanstanzy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Is this a Film script or what? grin grin grin
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by vanstanzy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
doyinmolah: HE PROPOSEDAND SHE GAVE HIM A STINGING SLAP! CHEI, READ ON MY PEOPLE & COMMENT ABEG:

Man: Baby, I love you, would you please marry me?

Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age!

I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar. From Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly, Phronesis Christian Centre Int'l, MFM, Christ Embassy, Redeemed, From there I went to This Present Winners looking every where for you. I went from a size 14 to a size 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see.

I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port- Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano I joined hi-five, from hi-five to faceboook, then I went to twitter, I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping yōϋ would show up! for where?

I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook, in fact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect! The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house directly next to mine!

So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning?

Were you trying to destroy my faith?

You almost rendered my prayer life useless?

What were you waiting for?

What sign where you looking for?

Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!!

Now be a gentleman, get down on your knees and put that ring on my finger!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Heheheheh. . ..Wonders shall never end for this World oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! !!!!!!!!

What manner of joke is this? undecided undecided undecided
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by brownlord: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
IF SHE IS LIVING CLOSE TO MY HOUSE, I DONT NEED PROPOSE TO HER, JUST WINE HER THEN TAKE HER GO MAMA CAROL SHOP IN THE EVENING AS WE DEY COME, WE STOP FOR MY HOUSE, IF I DON SHINA HER OJOJORIJO I NO NEED PROPOSE AGAIN
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by paranorman(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
browncool: Nice write up man, sometimes, our girls pass through some of these stress waiting for the guy to say it
true yan brother.. There some virtous ladies out there still watin for Mr. Right... I just like the way the humour depicts d despiration...

2 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Godside: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
anitank:
, then u'd know why she slapped him

I doubt if i wil feel d slap o, i doubt it. I lov her nw. She cn even do as many as she want. I dnt joke wit whoeva i lov
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by doyinmolah: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
what type of men are on this thread, all of you are saying, i will slap her, i go beat am for bedroom. Why cant u guys behave like gentlemen or else babes go run for una oooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Cestmoi1(f): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
stale gist

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by SELFWORTH: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
doyinmolah: []what type of men are on this thread, all of you are saying, i will slap her, i go beat am for bedroom. Why cant u guys behave like gentlemen or else babes go run for una oooooooooooooooo

What type of men keh?

You should be asking what type of animals?

Are these REAL men? I DON'T think so.

5 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Ayanleyemicheal(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin my hand no pause naw go slap am back say I go from england to USA to canada landed to Scotland n move back to china landed in Nigeria back wen I reach nigeria go from abuja to kadunan to kano to marduguri landed back to sokoto from sokoto back to abuja n from abuja to ogun state,I reached ogun state search in n out because of love I find u go shrine,church,mosque even desert I no see u give am one slap again talk say I go meet alpha,pastor n herbalist I no see u dash one slap again ask am where u there na because of luv I find u go everywhere.....
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by ndobobo: 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Believe this is meant to be a joke, but anyways it appears her emotion is overriding her at the moment, i will let it pass with a smile and ask her again would she be wife, if she says yes without another slap, i will hug her, whisper gently into her ears..."if you try it again i will break your bones". the choice is her's wink

3 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Godside: 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
doyinmolah: HE PROPOSEDAND SHE GAVE HIM A STINGING SLAP! CHEI, READ ON MY PEOPLE & COMMENT ABEG:

Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age!

I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar. From Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly, Phronesis Christian Centre Int'l, MFM, Christ Embassy, Redeemed, From there I went to This Present Winners looking every where for you. I went from a size 14 to a size 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see.

I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port- Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano I joined hi-five, from hi-five to faceboook, then I went to twitter, I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping yōϋ would show up! for where?

I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook, in fact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect! The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house directly next to mine!

grin grin grin grin grin

Heheheheh. . ..Wonders shall never end for this World oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! !!!!!!!!

I doubt if i wil feel d slap o. She cn even do as many as she want. Its nt easy 2lov jor

2 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by anitank(f): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin grin grin. Op u have gotten ur answer
Thread closed grin
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Btruth: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
No comment!
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by finepris(f): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin grin hahahaha slap of joy

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by CUIzundu(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
Nna mehn all these, so that a guy wud ask u a question......mai dear d devil dey dance azonto wit ya destiny
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by anitank(f): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
brownlord: IF SHE IS LIVING CLOSE TO MY HOUSE, I DONT NEED PROPOSE TO HER, JUST WINE HER THEN TAKE HER GO MAMA CAROL SHOP IN THE EVENING AS WE DEY COME, WE STOP FOR MY HOUSE, IF I DON SHINA HER OJOJORIJO I NO NEED PROPOSE AGAIN
Barrack Love grin
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Rooneyboy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
Stale !.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by ramaju: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder it took her so long. One day when she expects you to perform some impromptu HUSBANDRY duty and you slack, na trailer you go jam.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by emmatok(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
@op what will you do if a pregnant woman slaps you.
The slap is not out of hate but ragging hormones.
Its a normal female reaction.

No need to return the slap.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage / Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.