Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (21421 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by 50calibre(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Really.?

And how many countries have you lived in apart from your current one?

Its a common Sense thing. besides I've lived in more than 3 at some point in life.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Tinkybabe(f): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
Awwwww...So rlomantic.Women should adopt this new style,it's going to add more spice to marriage proposals.If the guy goes ahead to put the ring on it,shows he is the one otherwise the search continues grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
I dont get the joke
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Jccy(f): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Wahala
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Jeetkool(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
undecided
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by emmabest2000(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
first of all you need to weigh the weight of the slap , if it is really love slap it must be a light slap , in that case no problem sha ... but if the slap came with a heavy force I will return the slap back oooooo. IMO
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Jeetkool(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
true talk :-|for every action
there is an equal and opposite
reaction;-)
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Jeetkool(m): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
dramendra: OMG I can feel her pains, that's a slap for love, am sure they guy understands.
uhh...
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Jeetkool(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
I pity d gal. So what she they find 4 Sokoto they in side her sokoto.
lol...
But we dont find love but love will alway find us .
Gbam
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Jccy(f): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote][/quote][i][/i] am new on Nl ad i dnt kinda get it
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I dont get the joke
better for u ooooo
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by ALEXIS0240: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
ABRAHAM USIEKI: Lol!!! So for all dis places she went, no body touched her? I feel for d innocent guy he might just be havin d shaft...
guy you get sister o...mind you in this present generation.you can hardly see woman who one man slept with,our system does not favour anybody,mostly the women.

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Abbey2sam(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Really.?

And how many countries have you lived in apart from your current one?

Abeg help us ask him oo!

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
doyinmolah: HE PROPOSEDAND SHE GAVE HIM A STINGING SLAP! CHEI, READ ON MY PEOPLE & COMMENT ABEG:

Man: Baby, I love you, would you please marry me?

Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age!

I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar. From Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly, Phronesis Christian Centre Int'l, MFM, Christ Embassy, Redeemed, From there I went to This Present Winners looking every where for you. I went from a size 14 to a size 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see.

I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port- Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano I joined hi-five, from hi-five to faceboook, then I went to twitter, I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping yōϋ would show up! for where?

I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook, in fact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect! The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house directly next to mine!

So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning?

Were you trying to destroy my faith?

You almost rendered my prayer life useless?

What were you waiting for?

What sign where you looking for?

Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!!

Now be a gentleman, get down on your knees and put that ring on my finger!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Heheheheh. . ..Wonders shall never end for this World oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! !!!!!!!!
ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! wtf? see order. grin grin grin
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by dramendra: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
OMG I can feel her pains, that's a slap for love, am sure they guy understands.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
yertyr: I wud slap her bck and say, 'I've travelled from thailand to germany, left india and landed in china before coming to nigeria, I've changed from christianity to islam come turn atheist b4 accepting buddhism, I've opened several yahoo and nairaland alc, I've been banned by seun several times just for your sake... All those times I never knew I was goin to tie the knot with u! *another slap* now bring that hand of yours'... Somtyms it's gud to solve bizarre issues with bizarre actions.
LMFAOOOOOOO!!! I'm dead grin grin grin grin grin too funny.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2013

And

2 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by anonimi: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
That's why smart guys don't do any proposal but allow things to flow naturally.
By the time she is staying over in your house with increased frequency na to plan date of introduction/ engagement/ wedding.

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by BANGASOUP1: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
I nid a 13yrs old girl for a serious relationship plz
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by FirstOpinion: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
Grant Her Amnesty.

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ItsModella:

And

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
ABRAHAM USIEKI: Lol!!! So for all dis places she went, no body touched her? I feel for d innocent guy he might just be havin d shaft...
you only deserve an untouched woman if you haven't been touching anyone before her.the level of selfishness and greed in u men is quite appalling.u want an untouched woman.but everyday u go out,u toast 5 different girls.and try ur best to convince them u r the one.then after having played and toyed with loads of women and their time 'hearts and emotions.when u wanna get married u start looking for untouched one.so the ones you knew before have been as a result of association with u become CONDEMNED?sometimes the level of hypocrisy u men exhibit is heart-rending and nauseating.MONKEY BRAINS.

2 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Truckpusher(m): 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:

And

grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Okdanny: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
She must be crying while saying all dis, So i can't wait to grab her ,

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Blista(f): 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
tongue........sowi dude...... Buh y did u waste tym.....she is desperate.....just put d ring nd cuddle ha....lera u tell ha aw bad u felt wen u got d sweet slap.....cos she dint du dat on purpose.......enjoy mre slaps....lols
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Blista(f): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
BANGA SOUP: I nid a 13yrs old girl for a serious relationship plz
........das child abuse oooo

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Coldfeet(f): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
yertyr: I wud slap her bck and say, 'I've travelled from thailand to germany, left india and landed in china before coming to nigeria, I've changed from christianity to islam come turn atheist b4 accepting buddhism, I've opened several yahoo and nairaland alc, I've been banned by seun several times just for your sake... All those times I never knew I was goin to tie the knot with u! *another slap* now bring that hand of yours'... Somtyms it's gud to solve bizarre issues with bizarre actions.
gringringringrin Guy na crase dey worry u o! I don laugh swallow my teeth!!

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Krisgift(f): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
End time.Lmao
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by engrjamiu(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
I will just turn the left cheeks as a good xtain.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LmkgbYfLfHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by jibloh(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2013

LAfffsss
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by jigatel: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
It will be her last day to slap a man because I will give a terrible slap .she d craze ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage / Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.