Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (21420 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Blista(f): 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
jigatel: It will be her last day to slap a man because I will give a terrible slap .she d craze ?
u aint a gentle man.....did she plan d slap ?
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Aksonman: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
IT DEPENDS O...if the girl is as fine as one of those lead actresses on Tinsel,then***after the slap*** i'll drag her close and kiss the living day lights out of her.
BUT, if the girl 'wowo' like those typical born-again girls with low cut,no earrings, wearing white shirt and long black skirt-oh boy,i will stay on my knees and THANK HER o. Because,her slap would have cleared the juju that made me propose to her in the first instance.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by dapachez: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
I will plant a deep kiss on her lips and put the ring on her finger followed by a deeper kiss
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by moshoodn(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
yertyr: I wud slap her bck and say, 'I've travelled from thailand to germany, left india and landed in china before coming to nigeria, I've changed from christianity to islam come turn atheist b4 accepting buddhism, I've opened several yahoo and nairaland alc, I've been banned by seun several times just for your sake... All those times I never knew I was goin to tie the knot with u! *another slap* now bring that hand of yours'... Somtyms it's gud to solve bizarre issues with bizarre actions.

Wow...

Wow...

And...

Wow again.

What do I say again... Just wow.

So speechless.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Sweetlemon(f): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lol!
I have seen this somewhere earlier.
I feel that babe though cos sometimes I actually find myself controlling a sudden urge to wring my fiance's neck for allowing me go through so much heartache before showing up his sexy a.s.s grin
Mehn! I now understand why some ladies regret not saving their virginity when they get married. I desperately wish I could turn back the hands of time.....
Virgin girls out there. Please, please, please, don't be in a hurry to have sex. Please save it for that special guy who will make you shed tears of joy. I know it's easier said than done but please just try.

2 Likes

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by tintingz(m): 5:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Valto: [size=18pt]i will slap her back and collect my ring [/size] angry
LMAO! grin

Funny thread...
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by doyinmolah: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tinkybabe: Awwwww...So rlomantic.Women should adopt this new style,it's going to add more spice to marriage proposals.If the guy goes ahead to put the ring on it,shows he is the one otherwise the search continues grin grin grin
Guys beware oooooooooo,dis naughty ladies are planning to go on a slapping spree, so guys should start bracing yourselves up for the big war.
SLAPPING LADIES VS PROPOSING GUYS. Let the FIGHT begin
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by tintingz(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
Sweetlemon: Lol!
I have seen this somewhere earlier.
I feel that babe though cos sometimes I actually find myself controlling a sudden urge to wring my fiance's neck for allowing me go through so much heartache before showing up his sexy a.s.s grin
Mehn! I now understand why some ladies regret not saving their virginity when they get married. I desperately wish I could turn back the hands of time.....
Virgin girls out there. Please, please, please, don't be in a hurry to have sex. Please save it for that special guy who will make you shed tears of joy. I know it's easier said than done but please just try.
Hmmmm... I likey!! smiley
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by ITbomb(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
Sweetlemon: .... sometimes I actually find myself controlling a sudden urge to wring my fiance's neck for allowing me go through so much heartache before showing up his sexy a.s.s grin
Virgin girls out there. Please, please, please, don't be in a hurry to have sex.

They disregard all warnings and advice but suddenly turn professional counsellors after making the same mistakes all girls make.
Put urself in the position of those virgins u r advicing and remember when u were head over heels with the bed guy insulting people that dare to tell u the truth and warned u about rushing. In spite of that all u ever wanted was his hot d¡ck inside of u , now u ve gotten it , why the regret and advice?
Fishbrains.

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lwkm ooooo is dis a wife material?
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Sweetlemon(f): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
ITbomb:
Fishbrains.
They disregard all warnings and advice but suddenly turn professional counsellors after making the same mistakes all girls make.
Put urself in the position of those virgins u r advicing and remember when u were head over heels with the bed guy insulting people that dare to tell u the truth and warned u about rushing. In spite of that all u ever wanted was his hot d¡ck inside of u , now u ve gotten it , why the regret and advice?

I mean like what EXACTLY did you smoke?
Where did I ever tell you that I broke up with my bed guy or that I regret being with him?
I'm actually afraid for you dear. You seem to be traumatized by something.
Take it easy ok? Pray, fast, and be steadfast. All is well.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by 50calibre(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
BANGA SOUP: I nid a 13yrs old girl for a serious relationship plz

Freak!!
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by 50calibre(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
lorretta u: you only deserve an untouched woman if you haven't been touching anyone before her.the level of selfishness and greed in u men is quite appalling.u want an untouched woman.but everyday u go out,u toast 5 different girls.and try ur best to convince them u r the one.then after having played and toyed with loads of women and their time 'hearts and emotions.when u wanna get married u start looking for untouched one.so the ones you knew before have been as a result of association with u become CONDEMNED?sometimes the level of hypocrisy u men exhibit is heart-rending and nauseating.MONKEY BRAINS.

PREMISE

-Men marry women, not the other way round.
-Men pay dowry, not the other way round.
-Women take men's names, not the other way round.
-Men take care of their families, not the other way round.
-Wives become part of their husband's estate not the other way round.

So you can see men and women aren't on equal footing, therefore

CONCLUSION

Men call the shots, final!!
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by OLADO(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
I will wake up frm sleep ni o. If na stil her I c, I go wake again if na stil her I Go Rebuke the Devil!
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by ChikezieU(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
wazobia_for_u: You bleeped yourself up, why would you propose to a girl you are not sure of her readiness for you.

Enjoy your slap
am not sure you read the post only the heading
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by ifedun2: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
This is a good one.However,it portrays women as being desperate to marry and i think that is all wrong.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
she should be replied accordingly with the "SLAP OF LIFE" wink wink wink
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by fonssy(f): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
SELFWORTH: Uhh!

Wonders shall never cease. I find this story strange . Its either a lie or true with too much exaggeration. embarassed
its a joke
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by fonssy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
I wonder why some people can't recognise a joke when they see one, laugh and just enjoy the flow instead of criticising and showering insult on a fictional girl character.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by danito12: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
wait wait wait i cnt categorically tel u wt i wil do to ha
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by danito12: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
yertyr: I wud slap her bck and say, 'I've travelled from thailand to germany, left india and landed in china before coming to nigeria, I've changed from christianity to islam come turn atheist b4 accepting buddhism, I've opened several yahoo and nairaland alc, I've been banned by seun several times just for your sake... All those times I never knew I was goin to tie the knot with u! *another slap* now bring that hand of yours'... Somtyms it's gud to solve bizarre issues with bizarre actions.
maaaaaaaake sense..hehe ...as for me i cant categorically tel u wot i will do to ha it wil be made knwn by......
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Allurefunky(f): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
You want to die, right?
Tobbylobar: I will tell her am sorry it was April fool.... embarassedI will tell her am sorry it was April fool....
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Tshoyode(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
I promise. She will remain unmarried
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by SELFWORTH: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
50calibre:

Its a common Sense thing. besides I've lived in more than 3 at some point in life.

And your common sense tells you this can only be a Nigerian woman.

Its either you are a small minded teenager OR

You are not exposed despite your claim to have lived in several countries (which l believe to be a lie).

Like you advocated, common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by 50calibre(m): 3:54am On Apr 22, 2013
SELFWORTH:

And your common sense tells you this can only be a Nigerian woman.

Its either you are a small minded teenager OR

You are not exposed despite your claim to have lived in several countries (which l believe to be a lie).

Like you advocated, common sense is not common.

I laugh as I read your comment. Oh! i wish i was still a teenager, Im flattered and feel nostalgic.

For a guy who claims to be advanced in age and others teenagers, you speak like a guy with a much lower mental age than his actual age. If you are in your 40s or 50s speak like a man I'm his 40s or 50s, don't comment on things you don't know about.

You couldn't be any farther from the truth son, it shows the kind of erroneous beliefs you hold and poor decisions you make in your personal life. You can as well believe the death of 2pac is a lie.

I couldn't care less what you think, and I couldn't be bothered to prove anything to you because you are nobody but if you want to stick your neck out further, then I may have to. I stand by my words, Nigeria is the only or one of the few places a woman would raise her hands to slap anyone for something as petty as a marriage proposal. People don't raise hands on anyone, it doesn't happen in civilised society, Im guessing you don't know that because you are a troglodyte, that's why it sounds offensive and far-fetched to you

Finally to avoid making foolish statements you cant retract to anyone, learn to study the person you are about to talk to first and gauge the person's mind so you don't come off as stup*d.

I'm sorry for the long story, i hope it would be a lesson worth while and hopefully you don't repeat your mistakes
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by chizel: 5:06am On Apr 22, 2013
Ol'boy this guy funny no be small
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by doyinmolah: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2013
50calibre:

I laugh as I read your comment. Oh! i wish i was still a teenager, Im flattered and feel nostalgic.

For a guy who claims to be advanced in age and others teenagers, you speak like a guy with a much lower mental age than his actual age. If you are in your 40s or 50s speak like a man I'm his 40s or 50s, don't comment on things you don't know about.

You couldn't be any farther from the truth son, it shows the kind of erroneous beliefs you hold and poor decisions you make in your personal life. You can as well believe the death of 2pac is a lie.

I couldn't care less what you think, and I couldn't be bothered to prove anything to you because you are nobody but if you want to stick your neck out further, then I may have to. I stand by my words, Nigeria is the only or one of the few places a woman would raise her hands to slap anyone for something as petty as a marriage proposal. People don't raise hands on anyone, it doesn't happen in civilised society, Im guessing you don't know that because you are a troglodyte, that's why it sounds offensive and far-fetched to you

Finally to avoid making foolish statements you cant retract to anyone, learn to study the person you are about to talk to first and gauge the person's mind so you don't come off as stup*d.

I'm sorry for the long story, i hope it would be a lesson worth while and hopefully you don't repeat your mistakes
Oga ee neva reach dis one naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, abeg suffreeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2013
doyinmolah: HE PROPOSEDAND SHE GAVE HIM A STINGING SLAP! CHEI, READ ON MY PEOPLE & COMMENT ABEG:

Man: Baby, I love you, would you please marry me?

Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age!

I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar. From Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Guiding Light Assembly, Phronesis Christian Centre Int'l, MFM, Christ Embassy, Redeemed, From there I went to This Present Winners looking every where for you. I went from a size 14 to a size 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see.

so romantic
I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port- Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano I joined hi-five, from hi-five to faceboook, then I went to twitter, I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping yōϋ would show up! for where?

I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook, in fact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! I attended all the weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect! The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house directly next to mine!

So it was you all this while? The neighbour I said hello to every morning?

Were you trying to destroy my faith?

You almost rendered my prayer life useless?

What were you waiting for?

What sign where you looking for?

Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!!

Now be a gentleman, get down on your knees and put that ring on my finger!!

grin grin grin grin grin

Heheheheh. . ..Wonders shall never end for this World oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! !!!!!!!!
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by solidman59(m): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2013
Eeehhhh!!! I won't propose oh abeg make dem no slap me. Guys pls don't propose
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by doyinmolah: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2013
solidman59: Eeehhhh!!! I won't propose oh abeg make dem no slap me. Guys pls don't propose
if u no propose, how u go marry? Think well my brother

1 Like

Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Flygerian1(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2013
vosquare: slap shocked
i swear she no go do am again,girls r alwaz fund of slapin guys enihw
no mata d stupid cndition she dey..she go slap mi..laffs
Any gal wey go slap me, na for hospital she go resurrect.
Re: When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way by Parnassuss(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2013
Ha! Is that all? She fit kick me sef I go still smile. I have her and thats all thats all that matters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know The Nigerian Man You're Dating Is Not Ready For Marriage / Another Nigeria Married Women Caught Cheating Again (pictures Incuded) / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.