Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift (9392 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Eberex(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
sheedy407: 08:18 Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, Advice me on this... My GF has been begging me for an iPhone for the past Few weeks and I told her to Relax because I can't afford one now..

Just Last night, She came to my House with a Brand New iPhone 5 white, She told me a Guy bought it for her..

Am afraid... Can this come as a Gift without anything attached? Am I Safe?

Nairalanders, Pls help!!!! If you're in my Shoe, What will you do??

you re finished
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by baggy4luv(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
ur dick has just retired.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Bigsteveg(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Xcuse me jor, if u no know wetin u go talk make we hear word, dat aint no gift, its sumthin she demanded for or is it a coincidence she received d phone wit d same tym she asked her bf?...am a guy also, @op...ur babe carry iphone cum meet u 4house, na d guy go cum pick am d next tym 'just' 4 lunch, seriously, uve lost her.
freecocoa: See the way everybody is shouting "ask her questions" someone even said OP should tell her to return the phone, lmao grin.

Is the OP married to this girl? Why would you tell her who to accept gifts from and who not to? Oh well, it depends on the girl sha, so someone can't innocently give another person a gift ba? So what if the girl told him what she wants for a B'day present?

Her bf couldn't afford it means its now a crime to accept it from another guy? Oh please excuse me, see una mindset, abeg people still give gifts with no strings attached.

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Gabreal1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
OP, don't waste ur tym wit d girl.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2013
step up ur game g.. no woman wants no broke guy !#myopinion don't fight she wants a better life and u ain't living it up
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by alphamars(m): 12:40am On Dec 14, 2013
My honest opinion is that an iPhone 5 is like 115k and when a guy goes that length in getting such for a girl.. It simply means he is bonking her.. I don't see when we that having Santa present s before Christmas.. She's cheating on you Bro. Sorry.. My thoughts
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by styno22(m): 5:17am On Dec 14, 2013
See the way everybody is shouting "ask her questions" someone even said OP should tell her to return the phone, lmao .

Is the OP married to this girl? Why would you tell her who to accept gifts from and who not to? Oh well, it depends on the girl sha, so someone can't innocently give another person a gift ba? So what if the girl told him what she wants for a B'day present?

Her bf couldn't afford it means its now a crime to accept it from another guy? Oh please excuse me, see una mindset, abeg people still give gifts with no strings attached.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by styno22(m): 5:23am On Dec 14, 2013
Look as dis gal dey talk, most guys don't do anytin for a gal for free, the guy must ve a motive, which is sex. He will definately bleep her no doubt
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2013
freecocoa: See the way everybody is shouting "ask her questions" someone even said OP should tell her to return the phone, lmao grin.

Na lie abeg please lets call a spade a spade the girl is delebrately humiliating thie op for his inability to buy her the i phone by telling him his competitor jst did what he couldnt do.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2013
op this girl is not worth your time it simply means she is materialistic nd not exactly the type of girl you should want for a girlfriend. my advice for you is cut down on your losses and let her go there are plenty fishes in the river.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Andrew3(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2013
Get her an iphone 6 or macbook.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by lekkie073(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2013
that girl was yours until d iPhone arrived. now......u have just been intimately obliterated
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 14, 2013
freecocoa: .

so someone can't innocently give another person a gift ba?
Her bf couldn't afford it means its now a crime to accept it from another guy?

undecided

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2013
Reski: Na lie abeg please lets call a spade a spade the girl is delebrately humiliating thie op for his inability to buy her the i phone by telling him his competitor jst did what he couldnt do.
no mind her.

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by fweshyboi(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2013
Have got lot to ask you .. Is this the first time she receive gift from guys?? Or is it common to her doing it?? And each time she does it.. Do you accept the gift??

Finaly.. The Op makes me to remember how ladies loose virginty because of BB bold2.. Now it iphone5.. Mehn.. D guy go don over penetrate
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Waspy(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2013
Op, you are now three pple or more in the relationship. She's only giving you time to handle or prepare for the inevitable
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by seangy4konji: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2013
dont waste your time...since that time?did she return the iphone?i bet she is gone now...Thats how dem be...learnt my lessons.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2013
Be grateful to the guy for providing the phone for your boo!

Guys can be ungrateful these days!

Hope you have an exit plan for your relationship?
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Eberex(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2013
I have no choice but to tell my story so this guy can learn. My ex was on her way back home from school and we were chatting thru whatsapp. She typed ''guess what?i have a BB'', and i asked her, who bought it for her? She said a priest who is a friend to her. ''And why did u waste this much time to tell me?'' i asked. ''i wanted it to be a surprise'' she replied. To cut the story short after my investigation i found out she was a cheat. Wouls telling me it was from a priest make me relax?hell no! She told me her room mate who i know introduced the priest to her. I called the so called roomie and asked her if she indeed introduced a priest to my ex, and to my suprise she didnt have an answer, instead asked me to settle my issue with my ex.
So guy! Girls are cunny, very cuny and to them its wisdom. Gifts from guys dont come free, just like free gifts from the devil. He gives fila and collect buba in return. She is cheating on you, but there is no way you can prove it or find out because she would have her tracks covered nicely.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by piero2u(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
who wants an iphone5?
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by bobonkiti101(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ Op..young man...this should serve as motivation 4 u to be successful instead of wailing about how your gf got an iphone from a guy
1stly, u aint married to dis gal neither are u engaged to her. Who knows, you cld see another fine gal and carpet cross,so allow dis young woman to have what her mates are having if u can't buy it 4 her.
2ndly, if a gal gives u an iphone,I'm sure u wouldn't rescind the gift to be realistic.
3rdly, if u can reason well enough, u ll realise that you have nothing to lose. that iphone is not taking anything away from your body.u are just too emotional to realise it now.
4thly,enjoy your gf nw dat you hv the chance, its not like you even have plans to marry her.
Finally,if you think you cannot cope with a guy helping you with the burden of taking care of your gf...forget women for now,focus,and be successful...

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Ricovendetta(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
Brother i think at this point you should define your purpose of being in the relationship. If your out for something serious i think you should start asking questions and whatever answers you get use your maturity to discern the response she gives thoroughly, if your dissatisfied do not hesitate to let go, an iPhone 5 cost well above a 100k am still wondering what sort of GF makes such a demand? i guess it all depends on how you portrayed yourself to her right from the start. but on the contrary if your just out for a fling or just a causal something i think you should get another girl and choose from either of the two who to make a side chick. But to avoid a fallacy of hasty conclusion or an unfair judgement on the girl sit her down and ask her questions. Don't let her oppress you, should she get disrespectful to you or try taking you on a guilt trip with all that you don't trust me talk. Bro Fork that and alight from that relationship unless of course your ready to steal or do worse thing to impress her.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Please how do I get to Alaba International?
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by SPLiTZ1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Give her belle to b sure of her
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Temptee101(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Op, before nko? U wan make only u dey knack am akpako? Guy, wake up jare. D earlier u forget that gal d better for ur health. Girls and their wahala.
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by alphamars(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
your babe is a hoe...nobody does that for free ....she must have bleep that dudes head to something...sorry my sentiments
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Rudboi1: 6:40am On Dec 15, 2013
Una be enemy of progress d guy no fit afford am now she don get watin she want una they complain bro take heart
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2013
I have read some comments here; some re quite hilarious...

Buh generally all of una dey mumu 4 dis thread; imagine people saying, she myt be innocent, n der is nothing, bla bla bla!!! What nonsense

Guys pls let's be more real, do u know how much for an I-phone 5 ; u think a guy will use his hard earned cash( 4 dis Nig. Dats hard like dis). To buy dat 4 a girl just to please her with nothing attached? Pls u people should be more real, n knowledgeable; the guys here re even disappointing me moer by their responses!!!

Op,n I dnt have to spell anything point blank, if u presumably a mature guy! Can't figure anything out, n wanna play annoyingly ignorant, den d floor is all urs...
Enjoi
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2013
I honestly don't understand what's up with some girls who cry for phones they won't be able to maintain though...
Re: What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
Raymondenyi: I have read some comments here; some re quite hilarious...

Buh generally all of una dey mumu 4 dis thread; imagine people saying, she myt be innocent, n der is nothing, bla bla bla!!! What nonsense

Guys pls let's be more real, do u know how much for an I-phone 5 ; u think a guy will use his hard earned cash( 4 dis Nig. Dats hard like dis). To buy dat 4 a girl just to please her with nothing attached? Pls u people should be more real, n knowledgeable; the guys here re even disappointing me moer by their responses!!!

Op,n I dnt have to spell anything point blank, if u presumably a mature guy! Can't figure anything out, n wanna play annoyingly ignorant, den d floor is all urs...
Enjoi
i wonder wether you really read the comments properly before you start claiming mr know it all. brainless idioooooot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Zimbabwe Lovebirds Caught Having Sex In Bush Disgraced (Photos) / I Just Had Sex With My Dad’s Driver / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.