Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon (70497 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by amanatulah(f): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Charles Shaw: Stewpeed!
She Divorced her hubby to marry this Crúmb,
And this Púke found it worthy to marry this second hand Stìnker.
Whicheva way, Both r Despicable.
*Spits @ their union*

mr Ghanian your sister is getting married to Nigerian is that your reason for the hate?are you any better than Us?
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by amanatulah(f): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: Tufiakwa... Aru ...abomination, no reasonable Nigerian woman will marry a lazy ugly irresponsible senseless ape Ghanaian. Beside Ghana is a country of 98% bastards include Ghana former president JJ Rawlings, the son of a bastard Scoltish carpenter. Mumu ape, Marrige doesn't exis in Ghana, is only funeral that exist where Ghanaians wear red and black and dance naked.

lol
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
amanatulah:

mr Ghanian your sister is getting married to Nigerian is that your reason for the hate?are you any better than Us?

Is he not a Nigerian?
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: Tufiakwa... Aru ...abomination, no reasonable Nigerian woman will marry a lazy ugly irresponsible senseless ape Ghanaian. Beside Ghana is a country of 98% bastards include Ghana former president JJ Rawlings, the son of a bastard Scoltish carpenter. Mumu ape, Marrige doesn't exis in Ghana, is only funeral that exist where Ghanaians wear red and black and dance naked.

Just read the rubbish you wrote I hope you are a 14 yr old boy because if you are a grown man then you are a big disgrace undecided
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2013

Funny story, that's why Three of 10 men are not fathers of their ‘kids. Cheap whores with no sex appeal so their men bleep and go look for American, South African , Ghana, and other african women to marry.

Three of 10 men are not fathers of their ‘kids

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: I can't date ugly dwarf charcoal ape like u from Ashanti tribe. I'm dating Clara, the second daughter of Akasi North(MP) Member of Paliament from Volta Region, Ghana. She is beautiful well train Nurse and Midwefery.

Lmfao keep dreaming, everyone is entitled to it. I am not an ashanti, there are many tribes in Ghana apart from ashanti so pls educate yourself. Lol you always making me laugh. So you are "dating" a ghanaian. Wonders shall never end. First he was complaining about ghana being a shithole yet he is there. Complaining abt cheap girls yet he is "dating" a ghanaian in his dreams. Lol this is just funny
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by chriskwaku: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: I can't date ugly dwarf charcoal ape like u from Ashanti tribe. I'm dating Clara, the second daughter of Akasi North(MP) Member of Paliament from Volta Region, Ghana. She is beautiful well train Nurse and Midwefery.
But how can a proud ashanti ape date a criminal igbo like you?

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by divex(f): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2013

you talk am finish. I hate ghana with passion

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kulas: Why is it that most of these celebrities changes husband an wives like clothes?,divorce is always in their dictionary.Only a countable number of them maintains their marriage for better for worst.I cant imagine myself dating a lady i know another man has dated let alone marrying a divorcee that another man has "chopped the thing anyhow".Women don finish?
What did u mean by saying u cant date a lady u know another man have dated ? So all the ladies u have dated nobody have date them b4 u. U can only such piple in underage gals of 14 years down

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex:

you talk am finish. I hate ghana with passion

Continue to hate darling. Nobody cares or is losing sleep because of that lol smiley

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: God know that what i wrote is nothing but the truth. Ghanaian have Pull Him Dowm Syndrome and Ghanaians celebrate the dead and hate the living. Pls Just have patient friday night is coming where u will wear ur lovely red and black and dance naked in funeral.

have you been eating human flesh again? Pls stop it because it is seriously affecting your brain(well not like you have much to begin with anyways)
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Abrantie: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex: so tired of these ghanaian bitches princesses.

Hahaha... I bet you're tired of them stealing your men.

May be if Nigerian women weren't so masculine looking and with yam legs, Nigerian men would give a fvkk about y'all.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Airforce1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
Dis girl has made the greatest mistake of her life by marrying this Ibo dude..
He's gonna dry up her bank account and run away with Nkechi to Abia

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by divex(f): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
Abrantie:

Hahaha... I bet you're tired of them stealing your men.

May be if Nigerian women weren't so masculine looking and with yam legs, Nigerian men would give a fvkk about y'all.

GOD KNOWS I DONT HAVE YOUR TIME. I LIVED IN GHANA FOR SOME TIME, I KNOW U PPL FRONT AND BACK. YOUR ISSUE JUST DISGUST ME. ITS ONLY A MAD MAN WHO ARGUES WITH A MAD MAN. YOUR LIFESTYLE IS DISGUSTING. JUST TAKE AM LIKE THAT

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex:

GOD KNOWS I DONT HAVE YOUR TIME. I LIVED IN GHANA FOR SOME TIME, I KNOW U PPL FRONT AND BACK. YOUR ISSUE JUST DISGUST ME. ITS ONLY A MAD MAN WHO ARGUES WITH A MAD MAN. YOUR LIFESTYLE IS DISGUSTING. JUST TAKE AM LIKE THAT

Another hater who ran to Ghana for refuge. A lady hating on a fellow lady who has done nothing to her is beyond pathetic. I feel sorry for you and i hope you are at least pretty to compensate that horrible ugly attitude of yours. Lol no wonder your man left you for a Ghanaian woman grin grin
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2013

grin grin grin grin Nigerians.... i love this country, funny ppl even when they fight.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by divex(f): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Another hater who ran to Ghana for refuge. A lady hating on a fellow lady who has done nothing to her is beyond pathetic. I feel sorry for you and i hope you are at least pretty to compensate that horrible ugly attitude of yours. Lol no wonder your man left you for a Ghanaian woman grin grin

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU. WHAT A LOST RACE.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Airforce1: Dis girl has made the greatest mistake of her life by marrying this Ibo dude..
He's gonna dry up her bank account and run away with Nkechi to Abia

Onye ara!!!
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cusubaba: Yes daughter of an ugly charcoal fat cheap lovepeddler, ur ugly charcoal ape Ashati king ' Otumfohene' eat and remain that ur ugly charcoal shoe shiner father is eating.

You are a joke grin am probably lighter than your "bleached skin" but like i have said to you before, Ghanaian do not have a problem with our complexion unlike you ppl who seem to be obsessed esp the igbos. We appreciate our black beauty and its only Nigerians who seem so obsessed with Ghanaians complexion. You will never find another African country who go on about complexion and Ghanaians unlike you. So why worry about it. Stop obsessing with Ghana and Ghanaians. I wonder what you would do if there was no topic abt Ghana on Nairaland because it seems that is your majority interest and post on this forum. Ghanaians do not care abt you, Ghanaian women dnt want you. Keep screwing the "prostitutes and afterwards leave us be in our country that you hate so much but cannot seem to get enough of.
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
This God is a very patient& kindhearted God honestly, he has really seen things in this our generation, look at how pple spit at his face daily without recognizing that he is a consuming fire, On the last day many will shed crocodile tears honestly.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Abrantie: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
otumfour:

this quote from a very fine South African gives a perfect description of a nigerian woman grin grin grin

-------------------------------------

Nigerians assume that other African countries dont know what Nigerian women look like. Dude i can give you a vivid description of what Nigerian women look like based on 20 or so years that your women have graced the screens of Africa through movies and also based on what i have seen here in America and my home country South Africa. Nigerian women usualy have big lips or big mouth, you know the Miss Piggy kind of mouth.

Your actresses like Tonto Dike, Rita dominic, One Uche Obodo or watever her name is, all fall under what a typical nigerian woman look like. over here in the USA, Simi, Inije, Amara, Tayo. OMG! you should see these women,Ugly with a mouth like pigs.

If your lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have mouth as big as pig, she is either shapeless or have unattractive legs. thats the God damn truth based on my experience. Now if u are lucky to find a Nigerian women who doesnt have the typical miss piggy lips, is not shapeless and doesnt have unattractive legs, she has bleached the heck out of her body. you know the kind of bleaching that hurts your eyes.Now how many of your actresses have their own natural color. From Tonto Dike to Rita Dominic to Omotola,all these actresses have bleached the hell outta their body.i mean almost all ur actresses have bleached their body.Gosh even Mercy Johnson is bleaching her face.

Now if ur lucky to find a nigerian woman who doesnt have all these problems mentioned above, she usually look like she is suffering from gigantism; very tall, big and manly looking with a feet as wide as that of Big Foot.Dude go to BellaNaija and see Nigerian women in high heels; very unattractive at all.; bunch of bleached as legs with big feet in high heels. Dude leave these ghanaian Ladies alone. they are simply gorgeous. their mixed raced are beautiful so is their non mixed raced women.infact saying their look like Nigerian women is a big insult to these gorgeous women.

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by simdam500(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
Why d hatin and criticism I tell pple, if u dont fall u wont stand upright... If he married a second hand gianian it nobody's business... Smh... Atleast wat has ur nigerian (virgin/non-virgin, single or no single LADIES) got to offer... *spit on haters* carry on ma guy... U own her and her pu()nn()y... Did i just say
Re: Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
divex:

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU. WHAT A LOST RACE.

There is no reason to feel sorry for me. I do not have bokom haram. I do not have to go everywhere feeling like a criminal when my nationality is mentioned. I do not hate other women for no reason. I did not create a thread to show quote"Not only Ghanaian women have big bottoms" thats what you said right lmao. I am content and happy and do not have time to hate anybody as it will not improve my life in anyway. You need jesus. But here is just a guide to help you a lil

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/hating-other-women-is-toxic/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

EndSARS: The Moment Davido Knelt Down With His Hands Up In Abuja (Photos) / Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) / Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.