Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? (66899 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Juliet Ibrahim Named 'west Africa's Most Beautiful Woman' By A-listers Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2013
zeera2: black is beautiful

How come u posted ur pic on NL without my permission, anyway i lost ur number send it to me again... wink
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by ZN2: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2013
Gosh, I clicked on this thread to see one picture, ONE picture alone! - that of Fatima Zohar-Godabari.

WTF is wrong with the rest of you?! angry angry angry [size=5pt]you want my monitor to go bad?[/size]

Isn't there some thread dedicated to dumping those jpegs somewhere around this forum?

Where's PYguru when you need him. angry angry angry
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by mckay06(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]no point being unappreciative of her beauty, buh my personal opinion is dat, there's no one that is most beautiful in dis world
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2013
Good to know that we are gradually coming out of our shell..lol..lots of beautiful chics on nairaland no doubt..na the bobos I dey wait for.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Mavor: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2013
Amelian: I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. cheesy with less makeup!
Please go and loose some weight.

1 Like

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
I SEE A WOMAN WITH BEAUTIFUL MAKEUP AND CONTACT LENSES OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY (WITH PROBABLY THE VERY BEST COSMETIC SURGERY DONE ON HER FACE AND HER PICTURE EDITED BY PROBABLY THE BEST PHOTOSHOP ARTIST IN THE MIDDLE EAST) .. DOES THAT MAKE HER A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WITH BEAUTIFUL EYES THAT'S REMARKABLY PHOTOGENIC?
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
Dis op dey vex me sha! Most beautiful in the world?! Fcck u op! Mtcheww. Let us see her face without make up..then we can talk business. Until then, don't gimme dat shiat about her been d most beautiful. Though her make up is on point..o badt gan. But those are not her natural look. Abegi
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by kolamilan(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
my gf fine pass am
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Cruxxy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
Amelian: I AM THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. cheesy with less makeup!

I agree u are beautifull but u no reach dat chick
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
Witch!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by emmanuel4758(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2013
roccio: She's absolutely gorgeous! She sure does love make-up, and she's daring with it.. Don't think she's the most Beautiful Woman in the world!! Buh I can't Deny the fact that she's a Real Beauty to Behold!! Are those Eyes Real?? Love her Nose..Winks
kai my sister fine pas dis girl
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by dowjones(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: YES YOU ARE DARLING

Obadiah !!! Isnt this act of e-flirting a sin ?
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
You're right gurl...Indeed...all the way.... cool
zeera2: black is beautiful
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
For real? Okay then, post her picture and let's be the judge of that ehh.....
emmanuel4758: kai my sister fine pas dis girl
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Prove it...
kolamilan: my gf fine pass am
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
Keep rocking gurl....
zeera2: I am prettier
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lmao.. Harsh bro too harsh
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
dowjones:

BBpreye or whats that warri name of urs, you are fhucking troll and jobbless kunt. WTF is you doing...forcing a dimple and painting ur eyeball purple ! Heck, you put ur militant face twice on this thread!! Go back to 2go or eskimi or whatever place dem local champion girls call you cute cos you aint cute. YOU'RE UGLY.

Lwkmd..Take it easy Man!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
dowjones:

BBpreye or whats that warri name of urs, you are fhucking troll and jobbless kunt. WTF is you doing...forcing a dimple and painting ur eyeball purple ! Heck, you put ur militant face twice on this thread!! Go back to 2go or eskimi or whatever place dem local champion girls call you cute cos you aint cute. YOU'RE UGLY.

Lwmbbfa...rtmaflao! GUY we dey quarell? Y don't u put ur own pic before u comment. Don't let me start with you cos if I start with you, u'll regret ever quoting me! Go and ask acidtalk about me or ask Seun! I am ugly I agree but I have hope where you are. Loooooooolz!

Bintu!

2 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
*grabs a bag of popcorn* this is gona b interesting
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by dowjones(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
bbpreye.:

Lwmbbfa...rtmaflao! GUY we dey quarell? Y don't u put ur own pic before u comment. Don't let me start with you cos if I start with you, u'll regret ever quoting me! Go and ask acidtalk about me or ask Seun! I am ugly I agree but I have hope where you are. Loooooooolz!

Bintu!

you've sealed your reputation on NL as low life clown and troll. I'm not gonna trade words with your type. Seun and Acidtalk are people i respect, i can see you target people who are intellectually higher than you.
Keep spamming ur pictures and "Like-ing" ur posts ! Smh.
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by philimax(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2013
cashmentor:

True!
coz all I see is just a blend of bucket of precious paint.....
paint wey go reach me take paint Ceiling, walls plus even do small decorative designs on top......
Kudos 2 d make-up artist ..wash off the paintings let the natural beuty joO
Oor.................
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Princepioneer(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
Seun: I don't know whether she is beautiful or not. What you're seeing is not a person's face but a painting on someone's face.
grin you av said it all
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
dowjones:

you've sealed your reputation on NL as low life clown and troll. I'm not gonna trade words with your type. Seun and Acidtalk are people i respect, i can see you target people who are intellectually higher than you.
Keep spamming ur pictures and "Like-ing" ur posts ! Smh.

Mr. High life I hail oh! Welcome to the real world Mr. Highlife, and please concentrate on the topic and stop exhibiting ur undiluted oipoloic stupidity!

2 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by sagaciousblog: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Legit1:

Can I feel them embarassed
seriously they got my tiny tingly tingly dancing kukere.........she is terrific!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by ShirelleBaby: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
ok

10 Likes

Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by brixton: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2013
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
Shir£ll£ baby:
i am the most prettiest girl joor*give me d medal*

Gbam!
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Airforce1:

With that wrinkled and sagged bobbie up your chest?

Yo! Gotta be kidding me cool

Ouch! #:-(
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
Amaaskia:

Ouch! #:-(
here she is, right here cheesy
Re: Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm A Proud 'Prostitute' - Tacha / Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.