Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Can U Be Like My Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Be Like My Ex? (2829 Views)

Pics! Can U Be A Gentleman Like This? / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Exponental(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
Why shld I be like ur ex. "ur ex was nice but left u for a reason"., so I shld be nice n also leave u for d same reason? I better be in a productive place.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
Op, there is no yanshing in your list?

You mean that was the reason you left him?
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 28, 2013
miss-sweety86:

I think YOU are the one who started to mess up with me! So don't complain now after you've insulted me! Besides, you really sounds like a narcissistic b*itch! How stupid is it to post a topic "can you do better than my ex"? What kind of person go ask that question? Your ex did already good enough because he broke up with you, so I think if a guy wants to be better than your ex he should just give you a sound slap for acting like that!
right nw u re sounding like a psycho patient u better get out of here,dnt influence me with ur madness.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 28, 2013
val_dee: Op, there is no yanshing in your list?

You mean that was the reason you left him?

mamy pp already like dis thread d way it is if u dnt try other threads,thanks.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2013
Exponental: Why shld I be like ur ex. "ur ex was nice but left u for a reason"., so I shld be nice n also leave u for d same reason? I better be in a productive place.
anyway u already sound out of place here plus u sound nothing like him
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2013
helo friends! Pls i beg of u ,if u dnt comprehend a thread it simple means *U DNT BELoNG IN DAT THREAD* then all u do is locate the one dat suit u,instead of disturbin d peace of dat thread.thanks.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2013
chronique:

Jeez!!! Pls pardon her for she knows not what she's saying.
i cn re-type my post if it is necessary,all u need do is either endure or get d heck out of here ,probably start a thread of ur choice with the topic of ur choice,if i like it i ll partake in it if i dnt i wnt bother at all..thus respect urself,thanks.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by chronique(m): 7:58am On Apr 28, 2013
purebarbie: i cn re-type my post if it is necessary,all u need do is either endure or get d heck out of here ,probably start a thread of ur choice with the topic of ur choice,if i like it i ll partake in it if i dnt i wnt bother at all..thus respect urself,thanks.

Easy lady;not tryna be ur foe here. Take a chill pill and relax. As you can see,I'm only tryna make ur thread a lil bit fun... None of my posts above should be taken seriously;ok? But you can take d bag and okada ones seriously o. Come closer.let me help you out. Your lip gloss is pretty oily and is all over your mouth;can I help you lick some away? It smells like strawberry and I think I like it... wink
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 28, 2013
purebarbie: right nw u re sounding like a psycho patient u better get out of here,dnt influence me with ur madness.

That is your opinion and only yours! and you have already proven to have a very bad judgement by saying I have an African mentality whereas I am 100% European, and by calling me a "half baked illiterate" when I am the one typing full sentences in correct English. And you have also proven to be really self-centered and, how do I say that nicely?, very stupid?!

Maybe you have not understood the concept of a public forum: people are allowed to comment on any post they like. So it is my right to comment here and reply on your stupid insults. If you are not happy with the comments you get, then you should stop creating this kind of non-sense topic!

2 Likes

Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 28, 2013
purebarbie: mamy pp already like dis thread d way it is if u dnt try other threads,thanks.

We are trying to understand why you left such a brother or vice versa.

Was it that the barber is not good on his job or the clipper is blunt?
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2013
chronique:

Easy lady;not tryna be ur foe here. Take a chill pill and relax. As you can see,I'm only tryna make ur thread a lil bit fun... None of my posts above should be taken seriously;ok? But you can take d bag and okada ones seriously o. Come closer.let me help you out. Your lip gloss is pretty oily and is all over your mouth;can I help you lick some away? It smells like strawberry and I think I like it... wink

u sound wack,i dnt want u here,kindly vacate here.thanks
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=miss-sweety86]

That is your opinion and only yours! and you have already proven to have a very bad judgement by saying I have an African mentality whereas I am 100% European, and by calling me a "half baked illiterate" when I am the one typing full sentences in correct English. And you have also proven to be really self-centered and, how do I say that nicely?, very stupid?!

Maybe you have not understood the concept of a public forum: people are allowed to comment on any post they like. So it is my right to comment here and reply on your stupid insults. If you are not happy with the comments you get, then you should stop creating this kind of non-sense topic!
[/quote be it africa or america or jamaica whatever u call urself u still sound very mentally unstable go back check ur msg ...when u re done with blabbin kindly clap ur slippers together,then walk out.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 28, 2013
purebarbie: when u re done with blabbin kindly clap together,then walk out.

Maybe when you would stop acting like a stupid little b*itch who insults people I would stop commenting! If you are not happy with the way your thread is going, maybe you should stop posting stupid things like that! So, keep acting like a b*itch, I'll keep commenting anytime I feel like!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by chronique(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2013
purebarbie: u sound wack,i dnt want u here,kindly vacate here.thanks

Thanks. kiss
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2013
val_dee:

We are trying to understand why you left such a brother or vice versa.

Was it that the barber is not good on his job or the clipper is blunt?
why nt use u instead of we ,cnt u speak for urself,follow follow,anyway there re other thread for ex bf and gf issue whynt join those thread instead of comin here to showcase ....
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 28, 2013
miss-sweety86:
I've always found that guys who carry their girlfriend's purses/handbags look very stupid! So maybe you want someone who looks stupid, it shouldn't be that difficult to find!
dis is d first msg u posted in dis thread very wack just like someone who ve never and might never met a man who ll lavish TLC on her..pele
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by luvablesam(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2013
miss-sweety86:

I think YOU are the one who started to mess up with me! So don't complain now after you've insulted me! Besides, you really sounds like a narcissistic b*itch! How stupid is it to post a topic "can you do better than my ex"? What kind of person go ask that question? Your ex did already good enough because he broke up with you, so I think if a guy wants to be better than your ex he should just give you a sound slap for acting like that!
hey mami,u killd it already.!I tink she needs a butler for a bf!Mayb he cud even help u wash d panties durin ur period
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by chronique(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2013
purebarbie: dis is d first msg u posted in dis thread very wack just like someone who ve never and might never met a man who ll lavish TLC on her..pele

Thought I was talking to a reasonable person until I checked your profile and topics.... Smh. Have fun dear.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2013
i miss my ex...what ll i do when mother nature decide to take what belongs to her..tears cn nt bring him back....his memories always on my mind,i ll always love him...pls d next time u enter a thread be polite and ask why the issue of d thread is d way it is,dnt jump into conclusion till u knw whats really up.thanks.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=chronique]

u anit reasonable at all if u were u ll realise dat pp cm to this world with diff likes ,thus i open threads up to fit those diff likes,dat makes me unreasonable right! Then u must go learn..beside, damn, i dnt wnt u in any of my thread okay!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 28, 2013
chronique:

Thought I was talking to a reasonable person until I checked your profile and topics.... Smh. Have fun dear.
i knew u re nt technical in thinkin,pastor am gald u re goin off,oravua
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2013
luvable sam: hey mami,u killd it already.!I tink she needs a butler for a bf!Mayb he cud even help u wash d panties durin ur period

Have you ever heard of washing maschine? Because where I come from, and in all the countries I have lived in and traveled to, I have always used washing mashine to wash my clothes!

I would never ask any man to carry my bag because it is MY bag so I need to carry myself. I would never ask any man to wash my clothes or my underwear because it is MY clothes so if I want to have them cleaned I should be able to do it myself. I'm not an incapable girl who needs to ask her boyfriend to do everything for her! I would never ask any man to do things for me just because I am too lazy to do it myself!

Now you are saying that you miss your ex. Well, then why the hell did you come here to post such a stupid topic as "can you be like my ex"? If you really do miss your ex, why do you post such things that make you look like a selfish incapable girl? You should maybe reflect on your behaviour and that if you treat your guy like your househelp and expect you to do everything for you, it might be normal that he broke up with you!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2013
And you ask people to be polite but you are the first to insult! "Do to other what you wish they do to you"!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by IZUKWU(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2013
Smh
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2013
miss-sweety86:
And you ask people to be polite but you are the first to insult! "Do to other what you wish they do to you"!
go fast check ur first msg and stop tyoin shit here.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2013
i dnt knw why sm pp wnt to be in my thread yet cnt type proper msg! They dnt like d thread yet they remain in it! Lol..
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 28, 2013
purebarbie: i dnt knw why sm pp wnt to be in my thread yet cnt type proper msg! They dnt like d thread yet they remain in it! Lol..

maybe you should start by writing properly! don't expect people to type proper messages if yourself you can't even spell a word correctly!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Bofemsky(f): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2013
If he is that good, why is he an ex?
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by rule(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Una don turn north korea for dis barbie body o.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2013
rule: Una don turn north korea for dis barbie body o.
hahahahahaha am too much dats why,dem no fit fish*jenifa's voice*
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Bofemsky: If he is that good, why is he an ex?
things went the wrong way,lack of communication and understanding on both sides killed it all,all the same love inner d air.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by keemrex: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
My point of view is ladies r not happy with guys dat satisfy dem dey prefer d guy dat will hit and treat her like a dog.
All dos are just normal things to do for a regular guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught On Cctv Making Love To A Land Rover Discovery / Things Girls Do That Are So Damn Cute And Sexy / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Guys Run Away From Committed Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.