Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship (39272 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by buchisom1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
i always say the truth even whn i lie cool cool
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
And why would he want to know the number of men you slept with?if u ask me that a silly question.my version of this is,if you have had anything to do with anyone remotely or directly connected to him before u started dating him,then he should know about it.a cousin,colleague,friend,neighbor,e.t.c
When u start dating him,u tell him,I knw this person I had something with him in the past.if he's ok with it,fine.if he's not,fine too.but don't go telling him about every tom,dick and harry u ever encountered.to me that looking for unnecessary trouble.besides I hope he does get to tell his too.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by AdeniyiA(m): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
ohhh,... how i cherish honest,plain n decent ladies, no matter their past 'adventures'

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by FindOut(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
There are some 'good' lies though cheesy

....but of course they've got to be relatively 'harmless' lies...lies which cannot threaten d relationship even when the truth is discovered...& they've got to be few & far between. if you have to lie frequently, something's definitely wrong & you had best solve the problem.

You cannot be a very loving husband if you tell your wife the complete truth every time smiley

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by FindOut(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Never lie cool[/size]

'Un'possible tongue
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
On point
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Jovanna(f): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nice one@op...d truth hurts bt lies heal..hmmmmm!
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Angel778(f): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
money-hungry :
abeg, how can i get a job in an oil company?
Send me ur c.v with 2million naira only grin
money-hungry :
abeg, how can i get a job in an oil company?
I 4gt to add dis, then u wait 4 2yrs b4 u get d oil job
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by lalaberry(f): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
Indeed,most guys use d truth against d lady.some tins ar better left untold.
What he dosnt KϞ0w won't kill him grin grin
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
Add more to the list like, never lie about
1. Your place of worK and the type of work you do... Don't tell a lady you work in aso rock as a p.a to the president whereas u work with mtel as a customer care attendant.

2. Where you live; Some guys tell u they live in VGC whereas agege is their abode. Your intergrity matters.

3.The number of cars you have; some don't even have a car but keep posing with someone else's car, for how long will you keep fooling yaself?

Etc it matters a lot, guys this days self I tire for wuna o.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by AdoreKIZITO(f): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=money-hungry ]abeg, how can i get a job in an oil company?
Inform ur grandmother or ur kinsmen in ur village, i'm sure they will be of a help to u.
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by neksummi(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
Good one there.
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Fawklicant: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
adora4u1: It's good to always say the truth. But the problem is that most Nigerian men CAN'T handle the truth!

I handle the truth well and I want to hear it no matter how bitter. BUT IF I FIND OUT ON MY OWN THAT YOU TOLD A LIE OR DIDNT TELL ME SOMETHING YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO, IT ENDS. I DO NOT GIVE SECOND CHANCES. If someone betrays my trust whether in business or relationships, I severe relations with that person. Just me.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by samflex(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
grin
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by churific(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
Your title suggests that there are things you should lie about in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by adora4u1: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
Fawklicant:

I handle the truth well and I want to hear it no matter how bitter. BUT IF I FIND OUT ON MY OWN THAT YOU TOLD A LIE OR DIDNT TELL ME SOMETHING YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO, IT ENDS. I DO NOT GIVE SECOND CHANCES. If someone betrays my trust whether in business or relationships, I severe relations with that person. Just me.

Ye, right! Like you can handle "The Number" and "Cooking Abilities"?!
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by moneyhungry(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
Angel_777: Send me ur c.v with 2million naira only ;DI 4gt to add dis, then u wait 4 2yrs b4 u get d oil job
are u sure 2million will be enough?
let's make it 2billion na?
u know say money no be problem ...
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by passionate88: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
If any woman tell her guy the number of times she dn blow, then things don dey beta b that. Girls sabi lie with that numba eh, the highest dm go talk na just 3 guys, u are the 4th to sleep wit me bt d 2nd to see me naked. Great liars, that's what some girls are.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by laivwire(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
@op. That's a nice one and also communication is key in a serious relationship (just like you said)smiley
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
buchisom1: i always say the truth even whn i lie cool cool
meaning?
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
I never ask my partners about their past too much. I let them tell me what they want to tell me. Past is past. It's irrelevant to me. I care about today and tomorrow. My ex didn't ask me about my past either, still he would get to know me better than anyone else. My piece of advice: Pay atrention to the person the way he / she is NOW and could be tommorow. It doesn't matter what he / she was like. People make mistakes, people learn and people change.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by DBestDoc(f): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
must it always point to the woman?what about the guys?do they lie or keep some secrets from their dates?

just got me thinking.............
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
D_BestDoc: must it always point to the woman?what about the guys?do they lie or keep some secrets from their dates?

just got me thinking.............

Some guys lie about the number of their baby mamas undecided
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Orikinla(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
99% of Nigerian girls will never tell you how many guys they have forked.
Only God knows.
So, don't even bother to ask them.

I don't really bother about the number of guys or how many times she has forked, because what matters most is your own future with her and to secure it.
But once you dig up the past, then be ready to face the trash, the good, the bad and the ugly.
My best advice is, don't dig up the past of someone you were never part of it. As long as she keeps her excess baggage from the past in the past, leave it there and face your future.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by 5much(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
Never go digging what u won't b able to deal wt.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Find Out!:
'Un'possible tongue

[size=13pt]Then try not to lie, or don't lie deliberately cool[/size]
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Youngmon3Y(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nice piece bro,buh i have once been in relationship and i found out that,most girls prefer to hear u teeling them lie....
Just imagine trying to make a girl which you wanted be comfortable...and she is telling you,u cant please her...
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by FindOut(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Then try not to lie, or don't lie deliberately cool[/size]

100% in agreemment...but d bolded is still wayo grin To add tho, lie only when it's d most sensible & selfless thing to do at that point smiley
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
Please tell me more about the bedroom activities
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by Chomzy19(f): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
churific: Your title suggests that there are things you should lie about in a relationship.

of course Na,one of d major ones being d no of guys u've being wit sexually. Girls abeg forget dat kind honesty, guys cannot handle it, bsyds its not even fair to tell d guy if d no. Is plenty. All relationships are srenghtened by well guarded lies.
Re: 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship by phoenix33: 5:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni / Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged / Common Things That Women Lie About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.