Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum (16568 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Buhari Gives Amaechi, Dambazzau Key Roles At US Meetings / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by PastorOla1: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
chapter One!!!
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Alxmyr(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Demdem:

2 issues here.
1, the suspension won't hold because it was carried out by a faction which another court of law does not recognized.
2, by virtue of the killer constitution, house members are delegates. If they don't go, retardeen is losing the much needed votes that will be required to defeat the Aboki candidates during their primaries. It's all about the numbers. Also, if they decide to alter the constitution, it can't only be applied for rivers.
Ur thinking is too narrow, think broad.

A court of co-ordinate juridiction cannot set aside judgement of one another.
The only alternative is for Amaechi camp to approach Court of Appeal.
You are not a member of PDP so you don't understand how PDP operate.
The house members you are talking about can not be a delegate in any PDP convention by the virtue of their suspension.
They can only form a parallel PDP which the national body will not recognise.
Those that understand PDP machinery don't talk like you do. Have you ever hear anything from Adamawa State governor since they showed him that he is not the valid PDP candidate for the election?

By the way, do you realise that it was just one Assistant Director in Akure airport whom you and I did not even know his name that grounded Amaechi's private jet?
Mr. President does not have time for Amaechi, if he has his time all he needed to do is1.
1. Drop the Minister of Housing, Ama Pepple and give the position to Sir. Odili's loyalist.
2. Drop NDDC boss, and appoint a loyalist of Chief Celestine Omehia.

Then you will understand that those whom you thought are behind Amaechi are not for him at all....

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Didi8: 5:49am On May 01, 2013
Its high time this insulting governor is brought to book. That is the common statement from Rivers people.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 5:56am On May 01, 2013
onatisi:
stop comparing obj and tinubu to this one ,obj and tinubu belong to two different political parties ,if u want to make a comparison use alams,ladoja ,dariye ,mbandiniju all these were members of pdp and they all crossed objs line ,try and remember what happened to them

These ones are softies and cowards, why didn't u call orji uzor kalu. He was originally in the killer party.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by onatisi(m): 6:00am On May 01, 2013
Demdem:

These ones are softies and cowards, why didn't u call orji uzor kalu. He was originally in the killer party.
they were softies?so they were not members of pdp abi?they had their own party seperate abi?
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 6:13am On May 01, 2013
Demdem:

What final pronoucement are u waiting for. Abuja based politicians has their own court orders which wadata plaza decided to implement, likewise Amaechi politicians also have theirs. U decide to pitch ur tent with then and that explans why u think they remain suspended. Those guys aren't suspended and they are those in charge of the killer party right to the grassroots. Tell me who the supporters of wike are? The remnants are currently having it tough. That is the reality on ground.

One don't need to be an insider to understand the workings of the killer party alxmyr. A keen observer can decode their acts easily.
If abuja don't see them as delegates then new rules will have to be set to specify those who will be delegates and such will be applied nationally. In the absence of that, there is only one house in rivers and wike or obuah can't form their own house who shall be delegates. Bottom line, retardeen loses delegates votes which really is good for democracy.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 6:20am On May 01, 2013
onatisi:
they were softies?so they were not members of pdp abi?they had their own party seperate abi?

Compare like for like, not oranges with apples. The ones u called can be compared to slyvia. Amaechi is not like any other politician. He has dissapointed me so far this second term but I can't doubt his brillance and sophistication and governance style. I was also briefly governed by the retardeen and his stupidity was all over. Give it up, Amaechi is far smarter than the retardeen.
Even with his presidential power and useless advisers, retardeen will still mess up. I have no doubt in my mind.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by onatisi(m): 6:25am On May 01, 2013
Demdem:

Compare like for like, not oranges with apples. The ones u called can be compared to slyvia. Amaechi is not like any other politician. He has dissapointed me so far this second term but I can't doubt his brillance and sophistication and governance style. I was also briefly governed by the retardeen and his stupidity was all over. Give it up, Amaechi is far smarter than the retardeen.
Even with his presidential power and useless advisers, retardeen will still mess up. I have no doubt in my mind.
dont bank on it .dont underestimate mr president.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 6:27am On May 01, 2013
onatisi:
Tell dem oooo. Fools,guess he has neva felt betrayed
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2013
onatisi:
grin grin grin
I will recommend u for I go dye. Surely u are joking. grin
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 6:39am On May 01, 2013
obakovich:
Tell dem oooo. Fools,guess he has neva felt betrayed

Be specific:
What acts from Amaechi can be termed as betrayal? Even if he wants to become the next president, what's wrong with that? What role did retardeen play that made him become governor? None.
U are talking rubbish honestly.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by 360degree(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2013
The master strategist, Mr. Fix-it has resumed to start unfolding his plans toward 2015. This is just d beginng. But they must tread carefully o.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by slimghost(m): 6:26am On May 02, 2013
Demdem:

Be specific:
What acts from Amaechi can be termed as betrayal? Even if he wants to become the next president, what's wrong with that? What role did retardeen play that made him become governor? None.
U are talking rubbish honestly.
The funny thing about you paid APC clowns is that once a person turns anti GEJ, the person becomes a saint and you lot start beating the drum for him. Well I hope yall would be around to help him wipe his tears when the time comes
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Rhino5dm: 6:51am On May 02, 2013
Abeg tori don change ooooooo, fear don catch dem. Jonathan picked a wrong fight. Look at how a motion was passed unanimously and with speed of light in the house of representatives to investigate the truth about the aircraft saga.

https://www.nairaland.com/1276570/no-plans-impeach-amaechi-pdp

Only a dehydrated goat would think they can impeach arguably one of the best state governor. Una for fear fear!

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On May 02, 2013
slimghost:
The funny thing about you paid APC clowns is that once a person turns anti GEJ, the person becomes a saint and you lot start beating the drum for him. Well I hope yall would be around to help him wipe his tears when the time comes

The idiotic thing about u killer members is u tend to think from ur anus? How does this answer the question i raised in my post u qouted? I said earlier that i am rightly dissapointed with Amaechi's governance this second term so far but he is still far better than when i was governed by the retardeen in Bayelsa.
Tell us moore about Amaechis betrayel. if u cant, kindly shut the ffuck up.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 12:29pm On May 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Abeg tori don change ooooooo, fear don catch dem. Jonathan picked a wrong fight. Look at how a motion was passed unanimously and with speed of light in the house of representatives to investigate the truth about the aircraft saga.

https://www.nairaland.com/1276570/no-plans-impeach-amaechi-pdp

Only a dehydrated goat would think they can impeach arguably one of the best state governor. Una for fear fear!

u dey mind them. Fools wey no even know wettin dey shelle for here dey claim authority.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by magicjumbo: 9:52am On May 08, 2013
you fools will come and start opening your stinking mouths to condemn Jonathan, when you brother from the north and also the west were president what did they achieve and GEJ still meet Nigerian in a hapless situation. your problem is that u pple have refuse to accept that ruler ship in Nigeria is not 4 a selected tribe or religion. wake up from ur sleeps idiots and ask ur leaders what they did when the had the chance to rule nigeria for more than 49yrs and stop coming online to talk nonsense and call our president names, even your fathers has not even achieved been a village headmaster idiots
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by mikovo2002(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
I want Amechi to go, At least every Nigeria should have respect for the president. He refuse all avenue to to settle the crisis peacefully. he is too stubborn.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Olaolufred(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
mikovo2002: I want Amechi to go, At least every Nigeria should have respect for the president. He refuse all avenue to to settle the crisis peacefully. he is too stubborn.

IT IS GOOD THAT YOU WANT IT.

BUT IF YOU CAN REMEMBER, YOU HAVE NOT ALWAYS GOT ALL YOU WANTED IN LIFE.

SO ON THIS, AMAECHI MAY BE PROBED AFTER OFFICE.

BUT REMOVING HIM IS BEYOND Jonathan.

MARK MY WORD.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Amanwulu1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
kokoA: A state pdp chiarman removing elected members from office? I can't believe some so called educated nairalanders believing this beer palour gist. Smh.
. Educated NLanders don't hv prblm believing it is d semi-ilitrates who don't knw d difrent btw suspsion frm d party nd removal frm ofice.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by bashydemy(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2013
When is the 48hours given to Ameachi going to expire?
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by walebews: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2013
texaco1:
he needs to be dealt with to teach other pdp govs not to step on the president toes .
I can see satan is dancing azonto in u guys brain, beta u type...less if u knw ntn abt politics

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Will 'President' Buhari Rear Cows In Aso Rock Gardens? / PSC Bars Policemen From Carrying Vips’ Handbags, Umbrellas / Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.