Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum (16570 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Buhari Gives Amaechi, Dambazzau Key Roles At US Meetings / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by figment232(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
My brother, it is a no brainer that the hand writing is all over the wall with the voices that is emanating from several quarters in the last few weeks. Rather than the President and His advisers to read the writing on the wall, like Nebuchadnezzar, He has decided to dance to the tune of death. Time never fails to disappoint and when the night cries shes pregnant, the morning dawn remain patient to wait for what she will deliver.
What kind of voices are you talking about DREAMER!
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by tsomething: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2013
Very funny that Amaechi now looks like a victim and is now attracting sympathy from everyone. People should ask themselves this question, If the case was reverse i.e Amaechi was President and GEJ was Governor , would Saint Amaechi be this kind to him? if you want to know the answer go and find out what Amaechi used state powers to do to the LG chairman of Obio Akpor LG. As for me, I don't pity any of them. It's called Politics and it's a dirty game (So we were told by our Nigerian Politicians)
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by figment232(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2013
solopumpy227:

If you are educated then your tutors' efforts have not really yielded much positive result. You lots think like slaves to "Emperror Jonathan". Gov Amaechi has chosen to be his own man and the end will justify his stands/actions in future. The first house in a Village is not always the most beautiful and power is transient. President Jonathan will leave the sit of power one day and he might be paid back in bigger coins moreso with all the uncontrolled corruptions going round him. Just do not come here and shout foul then.

Another slave mentality. In every sane society in the world Leaders offer themselves to serve selflessly. They are respected BUT NOT WORSHIPPED. They do not expect adulation from all like President Jonathan expects from every Xtian and all Southerners.
Sorry you will be dissapointed. President Jonathan CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER deal with any NORTHERN GOVERNOR. They will step over his toes again and again and agin before 2015 elections (read my lips) and the President will go back and beg them over and over again.

He is gutted against Gov Amaechi because he is from his backyard but wait until he crosses the yellow line and you will see him in his begging mode again.

For now I agree with you its a joke but this has the potential of snowballing into a big bang. If PDP/GEJ succeded in cowering the lawmakers into impeaching Amaechi I foresee a full-blown all-out (not from Rivers people or Amaechi) but from PDP Govs, Oppositions, OBJs, IBBs, Emirs and all that represent huddles to President Jonathan's 2015 ambition. Amaechi's impeachment will signal to them all (anti-GEJ groups) the 2015 we are waiting for is here and the system will go furnace.

Do not be to sure brother. Like I always say President Jonathan is the one looking for votes, support and 2nd term not Gov. Amaechi. For all I know about Naija politics the victories (over Gov Amaechi) that President Jonathan is enjoying now may just be momentary and do not be surprised is Gov. Amaechi is the one moving into Aso Rock 2015 and not President Jonathan.
continue with your wishful thinking
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Kulas: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2013
I am not from Rivers State but an igbo man.I like the move,let this Amaechi be seriously deal with.Northerners are using him as a tool to mess up JEG and he is foolishly following them forgetting that apart from the fact that SS/SE have not tasted the presidency if not this JEG administration,yet JEG is his brother.Afterall,we cant be deceiving ourselves by clamining that tribalism does not matter in Nigerian politics.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Localtrouble: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2013
texaco1:
nothing go happen ,if he ameachi tries any rubbish he will be dealt with ,he should ask alams
Very true..the annoying thing is that he is liasing with the wrong people..people who would sell him out @the slightest opportunity when the time comes, some politicians have fish brains..they never learn. Him advisers no go tell am now hiooo!
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Olaolufred(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Stupidity! When did the constitution empower a party state chairman to sack serving House of Assembly members

THE FIRST RIGHT THINKING PERSON TO COMMENT.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by figment232(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2013
Billyonaire: Governor Amaechi will cease to be a member of the PDP within 48hrs because of anti-party activities. And he has explaining to do as to why a State Government Plane is registered under private name. This is an attempted Fraud as he intends to change name from "Bank of Utah" to his name in future. The PDP constitution empowers the State Chairman to suspend any member of the Party and the suspension will take immediate effect. As soon as Amaechi is suspended, he will automatically cease to function as Governor Forum Chairman as he will by law not be a member of PDP and without a party.

When a handshake crosses the elbow, no be joke again. Amaechi chose the wrong fight and needs to be taught lessons, that without the Gods and Government, a man is nothing. Let him go and ask Chimaroke Nnamani, about the aftermath of abuse of power, let him ask Ibori how he is fairing in prison, let him ask Alams and even Dimipreye. Has he forgotten Henry Okah ? He can equally ask Tunde Bakare why he ended the sermon on the mounts. Hhhahahahaha I love PDP. Amaechi is too small. GEJ does not even need to give instruction, people who wanna impress GEJ will mess Amaechi up. He who kneels before the MOG and humbles himself, is defended by even the angels and daemons.
I had never thought of this,what a brilliant splendid revelation.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by figment232(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Looses which party support? THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE is the base support of Amaechi not any useless party. Same goes with Oshiomhole. The day Amaechi decides to use state machineries to weaken PDP in Rivers State and strengthen the opposition, that day you would realize that the governor of a state that delivers to His people what they desire cannot be intimidated by whittled 'gods' of the creek.
The state machinery has taken away from him
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Stupidity! When did the constitution empower a party state chairman to sack serving House of Assembly members
suspended from the party, not their offices.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2013
Much as I hate this government for gross ineptitude to deliver on democracy dividend, I also abhor disrespect shown to GEJ especially from a corrupt sibling like Amaechi. Politics is a game of wits and wisdom. What Amaechi is doing can only eclipse his political ambition, and that's not politics but stupidity. He should have shown self preservation and caution when analyzing a man with "unlimited" power. I don't pray for GEJ to win in 2015, but I support his dealing with Amaechi because among thieves, there must be respect and loyalty
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by raiszy2k(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You must be a kid when Tinubu dealth with Obasanjo. Need I remind you that during the days of Ibori, as much as He was loathed for His massive looting of Delta state resources, when He raised up the issue of resource control, Obasanjo tried to shut Him in by making it difficult for Him to access the state allocation and History will tell you who had the last laugh.

guy u sound like a fool I never wanted to comment not until I came across this one can you pls tell us were ibori is rigth now
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by figment232(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Tell me, what has GEJ achieved with the so called SWF? Is GEJ not planning of borrowing $9bn.. I mean $9bn allegedly to fund the budget? If by the constitution the States are not servant the federal government, should they not be allowed to decide how they spend their money and save it likewise? Why should the Federal government be deducting at source what is meant for the states and at the end the whole money varnishes like a nail varnishing polish
so you prefer it been shared amongst the thiefing govs.even America borrows from China so wot re u saying
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by iykak47: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2013
Some members of the opposition call GEJ 'Jonathan', now that he has decided to tell them that gentility of a leopard is not a symbol of cowardice, the same critics are whining, calling him a dictator
Why should Amaechi throw punches when he is not ready to receive, he should know that this is politics not pastoral school.

I don't understand why most Acn members here are crying more than the bereaved.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2013
suspended frm party and nt legislative duties. In order words, they cease to be Member of the PDP and APC is open to them. Away frm that, impeaching Amechi is generating Rivers sympathy for the opposition to thrive
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by kingingkinging: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2013
Dike Chimezie: Atlast Amaechi is going

Going where? Except he is also a retardeen like someone. How can a president be dealing with you ruthelessly in your own State and he will do it successfully? There is a problem somewhere.

Tinubu did not only stepped on OBJ's toes, he also broke OBJ's back. He flogged him in the state, triumphed over EFCC and embarrassed OBJ during election twice. OBJ stopped monthly allocation to Lagos State yet Tinubu jetisoned him and ran the state without asking for the monthly allocation.

Rotimi Amaechi has to step up his game. South South govs are becoming too docile for my liking. From Alams, to Silver, to Amaechi now, I am sure more are still coming.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2013
kross_01:
mister broad thinker these were your words earlier
When its time for the retardeen to seek his party
support during the primaries, these suspended members
are automatic delegates. I wonder if they will be willing
to vote in the retardeen

Need i remind you that by implication it shows u mean they are still party members? Now you are talking about court ruling in a matter that is yet to receive a final court pronouncement. Plz dnt try to twist what you wrote

What final pronoucement are u waiting for. Abuja based politicians has their own court orders which wadata plaza decided to implement, likewise Amaechi politicians also have theirs. U decide to pitch ur tent with then and that explans why u think they remain suspended. Those guys aren't suspended and they are those in charge of the killer party right to the grassroots. Tell me who the supporters of wike are? The remnants are currently having it tough. That is the reality on ground.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Olaolufred(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2013
JONATHAN IS LOOSING ONE NIGER DELTA STATE.
IT IS MUMUNIC FOR THIS RETARDEENIC JONA TO PICK UP THIS FIGHT WHEN HIS 2ND TERM AMBITION IS BEING SHOT FROM THE NORTH AND WEST POLE.
HOME SHOULD BE A PLACE OF FOUNDATION. HOWEVER, THE MUMU IS FIGHTING HIMSELF FROM HOME.
JONA'S POLITICAL MUMUISM WILL MAKE HIM THE FIRST INCUBENT OGA AT THE TOP TO BE DEFEATED IN AN UNDIGNIFYING WAY.
OR MAY BE, HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT 2ND TERM.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by enyice(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You must be a kid when Tinubu dealth with Obasanjo. Need I remind you that during the days of Ibori, as much as He was loathed for His massive looting of Delta state resources, when He raised up the issue of resource control, Obasanjo tried to shut Him in by making it difficult for Him to access the state allocation and History will tell you who had the last laugh.

But this scenario seems different except you can prove me wrong.

In the south-south, obasanjo was viewed as an external element and it was easier to raise sentiments against him by the south-southerners as an outsider trying to distabilise the region, need i remind you that Jonathan's a man of the creek and he equally knows what it entails to carefully handle one of his own, you are free to contact Timipire Silva for personal testimonies as regards the limits of the powers of a state governor, even the NGF couldnt save him.

Am quite lacking in the intrigues of the power tussle between the FG and tinubu but i remembered vividly that the saving grace the defunct AD later ACN had was the death of Engr Funsho Williams as the FG left virtually every infrastructure in lagos to decay hence, swinging public affection in favour of the Engr who was then deemed the saviour of lagos a PDP man by blood and a lagosian at heart.

Trust me, it may not end well for GEJ, but certainly wont end well for Amaechi
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by dj187: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
GEJ should take it easy with the affairs that pertains Rivers politics, Rivers state is a very volatile state if issues as this that are being played out presently in the state continues then the disintegration of nigeria as envisioned by d CIA will start from the Rivers state saga as it will have a ripple effect on PDP as a party and also the opposition's APC
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by emamos: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
texaco1]
my guy forget NO GOVERNOR CAN WITHSTAND THE PRESIDENCY. Wot of TINUBU of Lagos against OBJ.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Localtrouble: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Need I remind you of the Igbinedion, Anenih and Ogemudia factions of PDP in Edo State? Who had the last laugh? What is not Igbinedion whose son broaden the base of the opposition, created the divide in PDP and made them never to know peace. Today PDP is History as far as Edo State is concerned.

Only a political neophyte will under estimate the power of a grass root governor who is very popular amongst the ordinary man on the street. Clearly, feelers from every corner of Rivers state since GEJ's began His childish pursuit of Amaechi's shadows clearly shows you how strong Amaechi's base is in Rivers.

Ask yourself, whose will be the ultimate looser? GEJ who History will remember they way many remember Obasanjo and His madness during the third term imbroglio or Amaechi with His evident infrstructural development towering every part of Rivers State?
Indeed Ameachi is very Popular in Rivers State..ASUU Rivers-State Chapter alone is on standby waiting to tear him in bits for meddling into RSUST politics(same treatment he's crying foul about from GEJ)..if there's any imposing politician here, it is Ameachi..every1 knows this in Rivers-State. He thinks he can take his Local championship to Federal Level? We are watching. You cant create enemies all around you and sleep peacefully, forget those beating the drums of war for him now..they will soon take cover. Is Ameachi more radical than Sylvia, wheres the latter now? Ameachis arrogance is his downfall..datz all!

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
you under estimate the President at your own risk.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2013
emamos: texaco1]
my guy forget NO GOVERNOR CAN WITHSTAND THE PRESIDENCY. Wot of TINUBU of Lagos against OBJ.
he wasnt a member of pdp,in pdp the president is the leader of the party.and that leader for now is gej
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Amaechi should immediately announce a mass defection too APC and invite Tinubu and co to grace the ceremony then we wiill seee how smart this move by GEJ and co iss. As Governor Amaechi has immunity from prosecutioon. GEJ can only try but he can not pull of a dictatorship. He is too iliterate and timid to pull it off. Plus he is an ethnic minority, he does not have a guarantteed based. In Politics You can either win converts or driive away heretics. The President seems to have chosen the later!!!
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Rhino5dm: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
Demdem:

What final pronoucement are u waiting for. Abuja based politicians has their own court orders which wadata plaza decided to implement, likewise Amaechi politicians also have theirs. U decide to pitch ur tent with then and that explans why u think they remain suspended. Those guys aren't suspended and they are those in charge of the killer party right to the grassroots. Tell me who the supporters of wike are? The remnants are currently having it tough. That is the reality on ground.

You have to give it to these internet goons. Look at how the ediots using Google are shamelessly lying to us about what is happening in Rivers State. Today, Chidi Lloyd(speaker of RSHA) is on radio effortlessly rubbishing Wike while zonal party stalwarts including federal assembly members are organising rallies in support of G.U Ake and Ameachi led government. Like I said earlier, those thinking they can impeach Ameachi should be shot at and survivors among them should be shot again. We in Rivers State are monitoring the situation keenly and until otherwise, Ameachi is galvanizing his territories.

For the records:-

1. Jonathan cornered oil wells belonging to Rivers State, paying the accrued incomes to Bayelsa State and what happened afterwards? He Ameachi retrieved them back.

2. Patience Jonathan threatened Ameachi not to demolish water side with her shameful outburst on live programme, what happened afterwards? Ameachi demolished water side and no one moved a muscle in the entire state.

3. Jonathan created a parallel forum for PDP governors headed by Apkabio in a haste to reduce the influence of Ameachi led NGF, what happened afterwards? Ameachi became more powerful than ever.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by figment232(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Your submission whilst valid, no doubt these folks are being used as proxy. As for the Aircraft, it is a well known practice in the industry and only someone who is naive will ever think at Aircraft can be registered in a person's name. If transactions were carried out through Bank of UTAH, and the trustee of that Bank registered that Aircraft, it does not mean Rivers state government does not own the Aircraft, the easy of securing insurance, maintenance etc may be actually easier under a foreign trustee than when it is registered to River.It will be fool hardy for anyone to think Amaechi can actually buy an Aircraft wildly broadcast it and then turn around to play the more you look the less you see and still expect to be politically relevant in the country undecided
My friend you are not making sense.You buy an item then u register it with someone else`s name Damn!
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Localtrouble: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
mikeansy: Amaechi should immediately announce a mass defection too APC and invite Tinubu and co to grace the ceremony then we wiill seee how smart this move by GEJ and co iss. As Governor Amaechi has immunity from prosecutioon. GEJ can only try but he can not pull of a dictatorship. He is too iliterate and timid to pull it off. Plus he is an ethnic minority, he does not have a guarantteed based. In Politics You can either win converts or driive away heretics. The President seems to have chosen the later!!!
My dear, its a 2way street, the Presidency can also use the opposition against Ameachi..wait till you hear news that Tinubu was in a 3hrs closed door meeting in Aso Rock grin and then Ameachi should also call to ask if the meeting was for or against him. Tinibu ONLY works for his interest, not party, not allies..HIS INTEREST ALONE, I pity any1 who has him as their backbone
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by chukel(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
Its funny how nairalanders reason. Its funnier how people who don't kn jack about politics come here to showcase their ignorance. The new Pdp exco only suspended the 27 members of RVHA from pdp and not from exercising their democratic duties. The question is wat is the implication. Its obvious. The new exco has just triggered a self destruct button in pdp in d state. This will pitch the house members against d new exco. They wil clinch more to amaechi and even increase their tendency of dumping the party en mass. Remmeber, amaechi still has the states financial machinery and he funds d house. Pdp may finally lose rivers state. Watch nd see
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Olaolufred(m): 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
chukel: Its funny how nairalanders reason. Its funnier how people who don't kn jack about politics come here to showcase their ignorance. The new Pdp exco only suspended the 27 members of RVHA from pdp and not from exercising their democratic duties. The question is wat is the implication. Its obvious. The new exco has just triggered a self destruct button in pdp in d state. This will pitch the house members against d new exco. They wil clinch more to amaechi and even increase their tendency of dumping the party en mass. Remmeber, amaechi still has the states financial machinery and he funds d house. Pdp may finally lose rivers state. Watch nd see

A DIVIDED HOUSE WAS WHAT GAVE OGUN STATE AWAY TO ACN.
MAY THE SAME SPIRIT SCATTER RIVERS PDP. AMEN.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by MrGlobe(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
chukel: Its funny how nairalanders reason. Its funnier how people who don't kn jack about politics come here to showcase their ignorance. The new Pdp exco only suspended the 27 members of RVHA from pdp and not from exercising their democratic duties. The question is wat is the implication. Its obvious. The new exco has just triggered a self destruct button in pdp in d state. This will pitch the house members against d new exco. They wil clinch more to amaechi and even increase their tendency of dumping the party en mass. Remmeber, amaechi still has the states financial machinery and he funds d house. Pdp may finally lose rivers state. Watch nd see
I laugh at your nativity. You probably are not conversant with the reviewed constitution. All it will take is for pdp to write inec declaring their seats vacant and conducting a fresh election
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Olaolufred(m): 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mr. Globe:

I laugh at your nativity. You probably are not conversant with the reviewed constitution. All it will take is for pdp to write inec declaring their seats vacant and conducting a fresh election

YOU ARE A LIAR.

BRING ON THE CONSTITUTION.

AND GIVE US EXAMPLES OF THE PREVIOUS VICTIMS OF SUCH.

ONIRO OSI.

MAY BE YOU ARE NOT,BUT PROBABLY A STACK ILLITERATE WHO IS GOOFING IN A MARKETPLACE.
SHIO.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by figment232(m): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
The RVHA members were already fighting the new exco,refusing to obey their order that Obio Npkor lg chairman be reinstated.So what did u expect the exco to do? sit down and fold their hands? No! someone had to be reprimanded ,they had to stamp their authority My friend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project / Senior Legislative Aide Collapses, Dies At National Assembly Entrance / FG To End Shady $70Million Yearly Ports Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.