Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,017 members, 7,814,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum (16569 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Buhari Gives Amaechi, Dambazzau Key Roles At US Meetings / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by gramci: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2013
KokoBeware:

Do you really think a state governor can fight against the PRESIDENCY this is not just a fight against GEJ it is the whole presidency machinery... geJ doesn't need to do anything or say anything ..... His loyalist will handle Amaechi nicely.. Do you think GEJ ordered te grounding of that plane?? Am sure one FAAN boss just saw the loophole amaechi left there and exploited it to gain favour. And trust me Amaechi is no Saint..

Most of these folks ranting on NL lacks the basic understanding of politics. No wonder they always fail.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by gramci: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
Akanbi_edu: We are back in Abacha days if this is true.

This is why people who are weak should not be given power, they always try to prove they are not weak.

Wetin bring Abacha for this mata
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by gramci: 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
Akanbi_edu: I am somehow enjoying this development, I can guess where it would end for Jonathan.

You will be disappointed
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by gramci: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
kross_01:

Must you be told that the suspension is from their political party(PDP)?
Reading and Comprehension no be brothers i swear!

cheesy them be distant cousin
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by solopumpy227: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
President Jonathan harrasment of Amaechi will continue, all Amaechi needs to do is to remain steadfast and hold his guards firmer.

The President plays politics like a childish coward and seems not to have any value or virtue to excell in healthy competions.

From all permuations President Jonathan is, inevitably, going down and the likes of Amaechi may emerge as later heroes in the unfolding epic battle for the soul of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
When you allow a man who's allege thesis cannot be verified and vouched for by any astute professor to become the President of a country, the office of the president become worthless.Nigeria is too big and precious a nation to be left in the hands of a drunkard.

What have Amaechi have done in Rivers State in terms of investment, if reincarnation was possible, it will take GEJ 7 times of reincarnation to achieve half of it. Rather than focus His energies at improving the worsening living standard in the country, He is busy chasing shadows.

I repeat, when the real fire works start come 2014, even MOSSAD will not save His head. He is beating the drum of war when the town crier is calling peace. Nigerians are watching..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by gramci: 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You know clowns like you always end up being the victim and crying foul. I do not entertain glorified clowns..stay clear.

Your morbid stupidity is useless in politics section, you can easily identify with the joke section.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Dedetwo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Stupidity! When did the constitution empower a party state chairman to sack serving House of Assembly members

You should have posited this poser when it was alleged that governor of Rivers State sacked certain elected Local Government Chairmen in Rivers State. It is very silly most Nigerians tend to show irrelevant smart azz when the political pendulum swung against their political interest.

Party state chairperson can suspended any member of the party from the state in question regardless of the elective position.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Ngwakwe: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
When Obj was after Tinubu, he ran to Abia State for days and was shielded by Orji Kalu.

Obj kidnapped Ngige, upon his release, he ran to Orji Kalu for weeks to avoid being assassinated.

All am saying is that the contempt on GEJ's personality and his Office will make him act like his predecessors and nothing will happen as far as the military is behind him.

Akanbi_edu: I am somehow enjoying this development, I can guess where it would end for Jonathan.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
solopumpy227: President Jonathan harrasment of Amaechi will continue, all Amaechi needs to do is to remain steadfast and hold his guards firmer.

The President plays politics like a childish coward and seems not to have any value or virtue to excell in healthy competions.

From all permuations President Jonathan is, inevitably, going down and the likes of Amaechi may emerge as later heroes in the unfolding epic battle for the soul of Nigeria.
My brother, it is a no brainer that the hand writing is all over the wall with the voices that is emanating from several quarters in the last few weeks. Rather than the President and His advisers to read the writing on the wall, like Nebuchadnezzar, He has decided to dance to the tune of death. Time never fails to disappoint and when the night cries shes pregnant, the morning dawn remain patient to wait for what she will deliver.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Rhino5dm: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
People fighting on pages of nairaland? Okay, We in Rivers State don't even know who is Felix O. He can even suspend Obama from his hideouts in Abuja, who cares? As far as we know, he is an interloper and no one recognizes him. As of today, all PDP stalwarts are fully behind Ameachi and G.U Ake. Just tune in to any local radio or t.v. and see how people are ready to die protecting Ameachi.

The Obio/Okpor chairman is suspended indefinitely. The fools thinking Rivers State is Bayelsa should be shot at and survivors of the first shooting should be shot again. Ameachi is firmly in control of Rivers State. Most non indigenes are the ones crying more than the bereaved while Rivers People are solidly behind Ameachi.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Go ask Obasanjo, He will be the first to tell you that any state governor in Nigeria that can survive without Federal allocation, that state will send the presidency into a spiral down fall.

Amaech if He decide to use state machineries on the phantom PDP chairman, in less than 6 months, the chairman will be history. But as a learned lawyer, Amaechi has kept His cool. Let GEJ the drunkard continue to play His dirty politics, very little mercy will be shown to Him when the North will begin their fire works against Him come 2014.

As a South-Southern, I strongly hold the view that any credible individual from that region reserve the right to contest the Presidency. And indeed same goes for anyone from any part of Nigeria. GEJ is too intellectually deficient to be a local councilor and it is as though judgment has been visited upon Nigeria with His ascendant to the Presidency.
my guy forget NO GOVERNOR CAN WITHSTAND THE PRESIDENCY
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by gramci: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
A disgruntled element and a social ingrate. I told you to stay clear before I expose your stupidity on NL. Accursed from the womb.

Its not your fault, its normal for frustrated folks

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dedetwo:

You should have posited this poser when it was alleged that governor of Rivers State sacked certain elected Local Government Chairmen in Rivers State. It is very silly most Nigerians tend to show irrelevant smart azz when the political pendulum swung against their political interest.

Party state chairperson can suspended any member of the party from the state in question regardless of the elective position.
If you have not been told, Local Government are by extant of the constitution the creation of the state and by virtue of the state house assembly resolution, any council chairman can be removed. Oshiomhole did this in Edo State and it was tried and tested in the court of law and the affect corrupt local government chairman was sent home to kiss the dust of poverty.

It is pertinent to say that the House of Assembly passed a resolution to that effect. If aggrieved, the affected individual can take their case to court.

It does not take much to reduce PDP in Rivers to a pack of miscreant, and rightly so, like it happened in Edo State, Amaechi can choose to create a parallel faction of PDP in Rivers State and when the time is right, deliver the state to an opposition with an Astute candidate who can continue to take the state forward from where He leaves it. At least today, River state can boast of one of the best primary and secondary schools in Nigeria as well as medical institutions courtesy of Amaechi's visionary leadership
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
gramci:

Calling your president a drunkard won't help your cause, a foool can easily resort to gutter language
FYI, the column in the UK Guardian newspaper couple of weeks ago did not fall short of questioning the mental balance of GEJ. So I did not set the president. When a sheep begin to romance a goat, the sheep should not wonder why she's being call a goat. Get some snese up stairs.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
gramci:

Its not your fault, its normal for frustrated folks
For all I care, I said stay clear, I do not have time for social slacks. shocked
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
texaco1:
Again, I say ask Obasanjo. The presidency is only as power as those behind it. Those who have their weight behind Amaechi far out weigh those that have their weight behind GEJ.

FYI, Amaechi is a learned and intelligent man who would have done His home work and rightly so, He would have expected this irrational response from the drunkard with a misplace priority.

Tell me, Has Nigeria not got more trouble at every corner you turn to that GEJ will be looking to create one in Rivers? Do you know the fireworks, when it begins to flare in Rivers State will decimate Nigeria's purse? Need I point out the effort of Amaechi in bringing peace to the once restive River's state when He became the governor in His first term?
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
If you have not been told, Local Government are by extant of the constitution the creation of the state and by virtue of the state house assembly resolution, any council chairman can be removed. Oshiomhole did this in Edo State and it was tried and tested in the court of law and the affect corrupt local government chairman was sent home to kiss the dust of poverty.

It is pertinent to say that the House of Assembly passed a resolution to that effect. If aggrieved, the affected individual can take their case to court.

It does not take much to reduce PDP in Rivers to a pack of miscreant, and rightly so, like it happened in Edo State, Amaechi can choose to create a parallel faction of PDP in Rivers State and when the time is right, deliver the state to an opposition with an Astute candidate who can continue to take the state forward from where He leaves it. At least today, River state can boast of one of the best primary and secondary schools in Nigeria as well as medical institutions courtesy of Amaechi's visionary leadership
so u believe that ameachi can take on the president and commander in chief of the federal armed forces of Nigeria abi ?
no be ur fault , i blame gej he has been too soft in dealing with gov and in using the powers at his disposal maybe he needs to use ameachi as an example

4 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 29, 2013
texaco1:

Some would argue you are a poor student of history, given the events that played out in Lagos state during Obasanjo's second term. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Ngwakwe: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Why are you boiling and so disturbed. Your insult and that of your ilk on Mr President hold no water.

You perceived his humility for weakness and speak evil of him continually as if he caused all the backwardness in Nigeria.

You praise war criminal Obasanjo irrespective of his failures and speak ill of GEJ who is besieged by corrupt cabals made up of past military officers and their front men who are invariably destabilising his regime through covert operations.

Omo_Tier1: When you allow a man who's allege thesis cannot be verified and vouched for by any astute professor to become the President of a country, the office of the president become worthless.Nigeria is too big and precious a nation to be left in the hands of a drunkard.

What have Amaechi have done in Rivers State in terms of investment, if reincarnation was possible, it will take GEJ 7 times of reincarnation to achieve half of it. Rather than focus His energies at improving the worsening living standard in the country, He is busy chasing shadows.

I repeat, when the real fire works start come 2014, even MOSSAD will not save His head. He is beating the drum of war when the town crier is calling peace. Nigerians are watching..

3 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by 2bosun: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
Jonathan needs to put a leash on his attack dogs advisers or else they'll cost him 2015. I don't think Jonathan is directly involved in what's going on, it's mostly his advisers, but they're showing their hands too early.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2013
2bosun: Jonathan needs to put a leash on his attack dogs advisers or else they'll cost him 2015. I don't think Jonathan is directly involved in what's going on, it's mostly his advisers, but they're showing their hands too early.
look my brother , u cant blame gej , the earlier he deals with ameachi the better for him , not that ameachi is dangerous but he needs to use him as a scape goat to make other govs toe his line , if he allows ameachi to continue his arrogant nonsense he the president will lose his grip on the party structure , already most govs have started backing out and now they have started following gej

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
texaco1:
so u believe that ameachi can take on the president and commander in chief of the federal armed forces of Nigeria abi ?
no be ur fault , i blame gej he has been too soft in dealing with gov and in using the powers at his disposal maybe he needs to use ameachi as an example
You must be a kid when Tinubu dealth with Obasanjo. Need I remind you that during the days of Ibori, as much as He was loathed for His massive looting of Delta state resources, when He raised up the issue of resource control, Obasanjo tried to shut Him in by making it difficult for Him to access the state allocation and History will tell you who had the last laugh.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Dedetwo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

If I may follow your skewed stream of thought that State Governments are by extant of the constitution the creation of the nation and by virtue of the national house assembly resolution, any state governor can be removed.

I do not know which Nigerian constitution you seemed to read. However, the 1999 Nigerian constitution informed that Nigeria has three tier of governments that is the national, state and local government.

It is unfortunate Nigeria still remains a jungle where idiotic state governors such as Oshiomhole of Edo State have the effrontery to usurper powers not arrogated to them by the constitution.

The federal government must try to make budgets of the Local Governments independent of State Government so these moronic governors should stop behaving as if Local Government is under them.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why are you boiling and so disturbed. Your insult and that of your ilk on Mr President hold no water.

You perceived his humility for weakness and speak evil of him continually as if he caused all the backwardness in Nigeria.

You praise war criminal Obasanjo irrespective of his failures and speak ill of GEJ who is besieged by corrupt cabals made up of past military officers and their front men who are invariably destabilising his regime through covert operations.

Show me where I praised Obasanjo, other than the fact that I have repeatedly said that despite of His several short comings, His Presidency was the best Nigeria ever witness to date due to the massive restructuring and repositioning and economic reforms He initiated for which several of you are still beneficiaries till date.

It is foolhardy to claim GEJ is besieged by corrupt cabals. Fashola, Oshiomhole operate under the same forces of retrogression but they are smart enoguh to standard their ground and deliver to the people what truly belongs to them. What is stopping the drunkard from doing the same? Is any individual now bigger than the state?

Why won't you blame military men and phantom covert operations. A lazy man they say always complain the cutlass is too big for His hands lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by meltech(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
KokoBeware:

Do you really think a state governor can fight against the PRESIDENCY this is not just a fight against GEJ it is the whole presidency machinery... geJ doesn't need to do anything or say anything ..... His loyalist will handle Amaechi nicely.. Do you think GEJ ordered te grounding of that plane?? Am sure one FAAN boss just saw the loophole amaechi left there and exploited it to gain favour. And trust me Amaechi is no Saint..

I love this...

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by solopumpy227: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2013
texaco1:
he will soon know that he who plays the piper dictates the tune
cheesy

If you are educated then your tutors' efforts have not really yielded much positive result. You lots think like slaves to "Emperror Jonathan". Gov Amaechi has chosen to be his own man and the end will justify his stands/actions in future. The first house in a Village is not always the most beautiful and power is transient. President Jonathan will leave the sit of power one day and he might be paid back in bigger coins moreso with all the uncontrolled corruptions going round him. Just do not come here and shout foul then.

texaco1: he needs to be dealt with to teach other pdp govs not to step on the president toes cheesy

Another slave mentality. In every sane society in the world Leaders offer themselves to serve selflessly. They are respected BUT NOT WORSHIPPED. They do not expect adulation from all like President Jonathan expects from every Xtian and all Southerners.
Sorry you will be dissapointed. President Jonathan CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER deal with any NORTHERN GOVERNOR. They will step over his toes again and again and agin before 2015 elections (read my lips) and the President will go back and beg them over and over again.

He is gutted against Gov Amaechi because he is from his backyard but wait until he crosses the yellow line and you will see him in his begging mode again.

abagoro: A major ethno-political crisis could break out in the South-South from this joke taken too farcheesy

For now I agree with you its a joke but this has the potential of snowballing into a big bang. If PDP/GEJ succeded in cowering the lawmakers into impeaching Amaechi I foresee a full-blown all-out (not from Rivers people or Amaechi) but from PDP Govs, Oppositions, OBJs, IBBs, Emirs and all that represent huddles to President Jonathan's 2015 ambition. Amaechi's impeachment will signal to them all (anti-GEJ groups) the 2015 we are waiting for is here and the system will go furnace.

Mr. Globe:
where is that noisemaker Rhino? is Amaechi still in charge? I expect the LG chairmen to begin to count their teeth with their tongue right now. The assembly members will return from this suspension with a new mind cheesy

Do not be to sure brother. Like I always say President Jonathan is the one looking for votes, support and 2nd term not Gov. Amaechi. For all I know about Naija politics the victories (over Gov Amaechi) that President Jonathan is enjoying now may just be momentary and do not be surprised is Gov. Amaechi is the one moving into Aso Rock 2015 and not President Jonathan.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by OmoTier1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dedetwo:

If I may follow your skewed stream of thought that State Governments are by extant of the constitution the creation of the nation and by virtue of the national house assembly resolution, any state governor can be removed.

I do not know which Nigerian constitution you seemed to read. However, the 1999 Nigerian constitution informed that Nigeria has three tier of governments that is the national, state and local government.

It is unfortunate Nigeria still remains a jungle where idiotic state governors such as Oshiomhole of Edo State have the effrontery to usurper powers not arrogated to them by the constitution.

The federal government must try to make budgets of the Local Governments independent of State Government so these moronic governors should stop behaving as if Local Government is under them.
Stop displaying your stupidity in a public forum. During the creation of LCDA in Lagos, your nonsensical reasoning was tested in the courts of law all the way to appeal courts and the learned judges categorically denounced it and made it so clear that Nigeria does not have three federating units as your shallow mind incorrectly phantomed. Please kindly go educate yourself on Nigeria's recent History and stop displaying your ignorance on here. angry
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2013
Governor Amaechi will cease to be a member of the PDP within 48hrs because of anti-party activities. And he has explaining to do as to why a State Government Plane is registered under private name. This is an attempted Fraud as he intends to change name from "Bank of Utah" to his name in future. The PDP constitution empowers the State Chairman to suspend any member of the Party and the suspension will take immediate effect. As soon as Amaechi is suspended, he will automatically cease to function as Governor Forum Chairman as he will by law not be a member of PDP and without a party.

When a handshake crosses the elbow, no be joke again. Amaechi chose the wrong fight and needs to be taught lessons, that without the Gods and Government, a man is nothing. Let him go and ask Chimaroke Nnamani, about the aftermath of abuse of power, let him ask Ibori how he is fairing in prison, let him ask Alams and even Dimipreye. Has he forgotten Henry Okah ? He can equally ask Tunde Bakare why he ended the sermon on the mounts. Hhhahahahaha I love PDP. Amaechi is too small. GEJ does not even need to give instruction, people who wanna impress GEJ will mess Amaechi up. He who kneels before the MOG and humbles himself, is defended by even the angels and daemons.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
2bosun: Jonathan needs to put a leash on his attack dogs advisers or else they'll cost him 2015. I don't think Jonathan is directly involved in what's going on, it's mostly his advisers, but they're showing their hands too early.

He is involved alright.

There are objectives to be attained, and Amaechi's expected demise already has an in-tray called "collateral damages".

Okupe's interview...
So why is he moving against him?

He is not moving against him. There are two things. If I want to achieve an objective and in achieving that objective, it will affect you, my primary purpose is not that it will affect you, my primary purpose is to achieve the set goal that is before me. So if there are collateral damages, there are collateral damages.

As you rightly pointed out though, this latest battle-front may ultimately prove to be one too many for his beleaguered Presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

34 Senators Tabled No Bills In Two Years / Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team / Governor Hope Uzodinma Commends Security Agencies For Arresting ‘Cannibals'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.