Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum (16565 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Buhari Gives Amaechi, Dambazzau Key Roles At US Meetings / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by kasiem(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
nuclearboy:

I will treat you the way I expected the President to treat Amaechi and ignore you! You and your type are beneath me and arguing with such as you can only insult me.

Now, tell your C-in-C to respect himself and in same manner, ignore Amaechi. That is the way to honor
so, u ignore someone by replying him? Oh, what an intelligent bloke?

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by BOLASB(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
Nawa oooooooo................. For this Nigeria politics...............

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Olaolufred(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mr. Globe:

you are a dumbass. typing in all caps will not help your posts to be meaningful too

IT IS CALLED FREEDOM OF CHOICE.
THAT FREEDOM IS WHAT MAKES ME OR AMAECHI ELIGIBLE TO ASPIRE FOR ANY POSITION WE DEEMED QUALIFIED FOR.
NOBODY HAS ANY RIGHT TO TRAMPLE ON AMAECHI'S RIGHT because HE FEELS THREATENED.
IN THE NEXT POSTS, I MAY CHOSE TO USE SMALL CASE.
IT IS MY CHOICE.
AUREVOIR.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by visalo: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
abagoro:

A major ethno-political crisis could break out in the South-South from this joke taken too far.

Why should there be a crisis. who want to fight because of that betrayal call Amaechi. I foresee the end of the over ambition man
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Rhino5dm: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
Bolan123: U always like to claim who u are not. I thought u are a Yoruba man. How come u now decides who rules Rivers state.

Show me where I said I decide who rules Rivers. But on a serious note, are you this daft in real life? People like you should be denied the right to marriage in order not to reproduce and populate the world with more retardedds. Get lost!
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Rhino5dm: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2013
I invite you lazy tools here, read and enjoy. Jonathan is fighting a moving train.

https://www.nairaland.com/1274664/let-me-tell-10-even#1274664.2

You think politics is all about making noise? He he he . . .
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by chukel(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
U are a mad man. Since when did it become a crime to aspire to be president. See how dented ur conscience is because of sentiments. If my reasoning is is childish, then you are no better than an ape.
Bolan123: Stop being childish. Amechi want to take GEJ's job. Are u that dumb to know the problem?
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Bolan123: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

You have to give it to these internet goons. Look at how the ediots using Google are shamelessly lying to us about what is happening in Rivers State. Today, Chidi Lloyd(speaker of RSHA) is on radio effortlessly rubbishing Wike while zonal party stalwarts including federal assembly members are organising rallies in support of G.U Ake and Ameachi led government. Like I said earlier, those thinking they can impeach Ameachi should be shot at and survivors among them should be shot again. We in Rivers State are monitoring the situation keenly and until otherwise, Ameachi is galvanizing his territories.
U think u are smart. We know ur type
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by visalo: 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
Amaechi never see any thing yet. this is just the begining of his ordeal, Soon a motion of impeachment will be move against him. i already foresee a likely suspension awaiting him by the party which will open a fast way for his impeachment process. there is saying that a child who refuse to let her mother sleep will not sleep also. He has touch the lion tail, let him face the consiquence. He thought he can win the fight by aligning with northern muslims criminals who has rule this a great country for so many years without any development to show for it against our belove President Gej good goverment. He will soon find him self worst than ibori situation. He is a betrayal to the SS and SE people
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Tintinix: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
We are here taking serious Panadol for other peoples (Mighty people) headache..
Is it now that the Rivers State planes where registered as privately owned?
People 27 lawmakers cannot be removed from office.. all na bobous!
My advise let us, we the people not join issues with fed and state governments; our venting here CANNOT do nating!

All na Drama.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by ckkris: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
Why has no one factored in AK 47s, Ateke Tom, Asari Dokubo, Dey Gbam, Greenlanders, etc. Or una de jones?

1 Like

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Bolan123: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
chukel: U are a mad man. Since when did it become a crime to aspire to be president. See how dented ur conscience is because of sentiments. If my reasoning is is childish, then you are no better than an ape.
If Amechi want to be a bottom licker to Buhari or any other fulani man he should come out and say it. he can as well resign from PDP if he can not agree with his party policy rather than come to the open to look for cheap popularity. he can tell us what he want to do and how he will do it rather than challenge a man who for now remain his leader. That is rebellion and he must be treated as one. very soon he will start telling us what he is doing with all the huge allocation coming to River State. Just watch and see how the game is played. Once again with all the noise Atiku made and all the sympathy and propaganda by the ACN bottom lickers, can you vote for him as ur President? Amechi nyansh will soon open and u will see the man u have been following like a dumb that u are.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by visalo: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
solopumpy227: President Jonathan harrasment of Amaechi will continue, all Amaechi needs to do is to remain steadfast and hold his guards firmer.

The President plays politics like a childish coward and seems not to have any value or virtue to excell in healthy competions.

From all permuations President Jonathan is, inevitably, going down and the likes of Amaechi may emerge as later heroes in the unfolding epic battle for the soul of Nigeria.

oh i just dey lol. President versus ordinary state governor and you are giving the fight to a governor. lol
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
mikeansy: Amaechi should immediately announce a mass defection too APC and invite Tinubu and co to grace the ceremony then we wiill seee how smart this move by GEJ and co iss. As Governor Amaechi has immunity from prosecutioon. GEJ can only try but he can not pull of a dictatorship. He is too iliterate and timid to pull it off. Plus he is an ethnic minority, he does not have a guarantteed based. In Politics You can either win converts or driive away heretics. The President seems to have chosen the later!!!
i am sure if u give ameachi this advice he will either give u a dirty slap or have u locked up.you think ameachi is so duuummmb .abi?ok let him decamp ,let him just try it

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by mbulela: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
Soyinka should just be collecting his pension from Amaechi quietly without getting himself involved in issues he has no complete knowledge of. I have said it before and i will say it again, the judiciary have begun to destroy the small traction our democracy has gained. The truth is that the masses do not figure in this fight. It is just a clash of egos and pursuit of greed.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by visalo: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Again, I say ask Obasanjo. The presidency is only as power as those behind it. Those who have their weight behind Amaechi far out weigh those that have their weight behind GEJ.

FYI, Amaechi is a learned and intelligent man who would have done His home work and rightly so, He would have expected this irrational response from the drunkard with a misplace priority.

Tell me, Has Nigeria not got more trouble at every corner you turn to that GEJ will be looking to create one in Rivers? Do you know the fireworks, when it begins to flare in Rivers State will decimate Nigeria's purse? Need I point out the effort of Amaechi in bringing peace to the once restive River's state when He became the governor in His first term?

dude i hope you know what you are talking about. i have read most of your post but am begining to think maybe you don`t know the power of the nigeria president. any one that underestimate the power of the president will have his self to blame. any way i realy pity your governor because his over evil ambition will end his political career
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Localtrouble:
My dear, its a 2way street, the Presidency can also use the opposition against Ameachi..wait till you hear news that Tinubu was in a 3hrs closed door meeting in Aso Rock grin and then Ameachi should also call to ask if the meeting was for or against him. Tinibu ONLY works for his interest, not party, not allies..HIS INTEREST ALONE, I pity any1 who has him as their backbone
tell them oooo,they dont seem to understand ,all they know is nairaland politics section ,they know nothing.tinubu that sold out ribadu his own party presidential candidate will now stick his neck out for ameachi?is ameachi is blood brother or what?IN POLITICS THERE ARE NO PERMANENT FRIENDS BUT PERMANENT INTEREST.PEOPL NEED TO GET THAT STRAIGHT
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by dBard: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Localtrouble:
Indeed Ameachi is very Popular in Rivers State..ASUU Rivers-State Chapter alone is on standby waiting to tear him in bits for meddling into RSUST politics(same treatment he's crying foul about from GEJ)..if there's any imposing politician here, it is Ameachi..every1 knows this in Rivers-State. He thinks he can take his Local championship to Federal Level? We are watching. You cant create enemies all around you and sleep peacefully, forget those beating the drums of war for him now..they will soon take cover. Is Ameachi more radical than Sylvia, wheres the latter now? Ameachis arrogance is his downfall..datz all!
Thank you. I don't understand d popular grassroots support folks here keep dreaming up for Amaechi. Fyi, Amaechi is regarded here in d state as extremely arrogant n a bully n is not half as popular as opined.
The Rsust ASUU stand off is a typical example.
Even d recent radio interview by his commissioner t try t drum up public sentiments showed how divided d populace is by the response of d call ins.
Don't know how this will turn out eventually, but I strongly doubt d typical rivers man will 'rise up' t his side if d outcome is unfavourable t him.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mr. Globe:

I laugh at your nativity. You probably are not conversant with the reviewed constitution. All it will take is for pdp to write inec declaring their seats vacant and conducting a fresh election
i tire for this people ooo my broda they dont know anything yet they will come here and start shouting trash.who gives a damm whether all the dead in rivers state graveyard rise up to stage a protest
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mr. Globe:

do you mind the fools on nairaland who type from their anus. The PDp chairman has given Amaechi 48hrs to explain the ownership of that jet. we will see how it will end up but unfortunately these APC folks gassing amaechi will be missing when he falls.
dont mind them ,they will be his lawyer when he gets booted out and disgraced .already he will be sidelined now by the other govs .he is now left in the cold .just because some ppl are given some small coins to carry placards some ppl think that will change the fate of ameachi which has already been sealed .
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
nuclearboy:

Worst scenario EVER!

What stops Amaechi from then "allowing" APC win all seats and control Rivers?
let him just try it .his case will be worse than alams
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by texaco1: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
nuclearboy:

No need for insults, Dude!

Amaechi is in charge there and just as GEJ cannot influence Lagos politics as much as Tinubu or Fashola can, so he cannot in Rivers!

I have NO interest anyway in their local politics in Rivers or PDP brouhahas. What simply amazes me is how GEJ is "arguing" with Amaechi publicly thus making them both to look like mates.

I expected more from a C-in-C than petty vindictive squabbling if indeed he considers Amaechi beneath him!
tinubu and fashola are not members of pdp,this is a pdp affair and as far as that is concerned the president is the leader of the party.the buck stop on his table .he is all in all and one in all as far as pdp is concerned.if ameachi cant live with that let him leave and go to acn or apc or where so ever he wished this is a free world
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Loonyy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
game of thrones season 3
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by imotondo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Contest under another party for which elections? As for the Presidency, all Presidential aspirant to date apart from GEJ have left their options wild open. Any party that offers a very good chance of muscling out GEJ from Aso rock will be their haven.

Amaechi's popularity in Rivers to any grass root person can only be under estimated by a political neophyte.

Pls can u stop lieing...u lie alot which popularity are u talking abt? R u from Rivers state?do u stay in PH?..the guy is a scam abeg..anyways this is nairaland where ppl dicuss their emotions instead of whats on ground.that guy has FaLLEN! Cos we r not happy with him.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by onatisi(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
imotondo:

Pls can u stop lieing...u lie alot which popularity are u talking abt? R u from Rivers state?do u stay in PH?..the guy is a scam abeg..anyways this is nairaland where ppl dicuss their emotions instead of whats on ground.that guy has FaLLEN! Cos we r not happy with him.
my brother no vex oo,this is nairaland where every nobody always proves to be somebody.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Demdem(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2013
visalo: Amaechi never see any thing yet. this is just the begining of his ordeal, Soon a motion of impeachment will be move against him. i already foresee a likely suspension awaiting him by the party which will open a fast way for his impeachment process. there is saying that a child who refuse to let her mother sleep will not sleep also. He has touch the lion tail, let him face the consiquence. He thought he can win the fight by aligning with northern muslims criminals who has rule this a great country for so many years without any development to show for it against our belove President Gej good goverment. He will soon find him self worst than ibori situation. He is a betrayal to the SS and SE people

A motion from abuja right? What a clown.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Rhino5dm: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
Bolan123: U think u are smart. We know ur type

Look at this goat battling with his single digit IQ. We in Rivers State now translates to we from Rivers State? Can you please do the world a favor by jumping in front of speeding 911? what a dehydrated toad you are.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Tigerhead: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
I have been reading your pathetic attempts to fool the innocents. What do you know of our state? Please when my state is mentioned, do me a favour and shut up. it is very annoying to keep reading the nonsense you yoruba people keep typing about the goings on in my state.

If you want Amaechi, you can have him, my state WILL NEVER BE AN OPPOSITION STATE. If Amaechi likes he can cry blood, he is going to be disciplined. Any Yoruba person who doesn't like it can go and hug a transformer.

Discussing my state with yoruba people makes me feel dirty you know? Like something unclean is taking place. Please spare us the agony.

Rhino.5dm:

Look at this goat battling with his single digit IQ. We in Rivers State now translates to we from Rivers State? Can you please do the world a favor by jumping in front of speeding 911? what a dehydrated toad you are.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by MrGlobe(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Tigerhead: I have been reading your pathetic attempts to fool the innocents. What do you know of our state? Please when my state is mentioned, do me a favour and shut up. it is very annoying to keep reading the nonsense you yoruba people keep typing about the goings on in my state.

If you want Amaechi, you can have him, my state WILL NEVER BE AN OPPOSITION STATE. If Amaechi likes he can cry blood, he is going to be disciplined. Any Yoruba person who doesn't like it can go and hug a transformer.

Discussing my state with yoruba people makes me feel dirty you know? Like something unclean is taking place. Please spare us the agony.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Falls off seat*
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Akiika: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
May NL server not crash come 2015 so i can refer to my various comments predicting the fall of GEJ administration before 2015.....i maintain that their shall be no 2015, Jona-Dumb cannot hold it together. He has beaten Shagari for the record of the dumbest person to have ruled Nigeria. GEJ will regret all these bullying. How did Tinubu Vs OBJ end? PDP continued her losing strick in Lagos state.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by Rhino5dm: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2013
Tigerhead: I have been reading your pathetic attempts to fool the innocents. What do you know of our state? Please when my state is mentioned, do me a favour and shut up. it is very annoying to keep reading the nonsense you yoruba people keep typing about the goings on in my state.

Look at this igbo goat claiming Rivers. Why don't you slit your throat?. Fool.
Re: Rivers PDP Suspends 27 Pro-Amaechi Lawmakers, Gives Amaechi 48 Hrs Ultimatum by onatisi(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
Akiika: May NL server not crash come 2015 so i can refer to my various comments predicting the fall of GEJ administration before 2015.....i maintain that their shall be no 2015, Jona-Dumb cannot hold it together. He has beaten Shagari for the record of the dumbest person to have ruled Nigeria. GEJ will regret all these bullying. How did Tinubu Vs OBJ end? PDP continued her losing strick in Lagos state.
stop comparing obj and tinubu to this one ,obj and tinubu belong to two different political parties ,if u want to make a comparison use alams,ladoja ,dariye ,mbandiniju all these were members of pdp and they all crossed objs line ,try and remember what happened to them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hausa Community In Enugu Endorse Ayogu Eze For Governor 2019(pictures) / Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces / Atiku, Agbaje Woo Artistes With Funds, Film Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.