Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. (31807 Views)

Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / The Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love...(a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. by Nobody: 11:03am On May 03, 2013
@op. Is it just me, but some of d points don't really make sense. It a social network, why all the yeye rules?? undecided No one's gon get a medal for pete's sake!
ItsModella: erm, facebook has video chat? where have I been?
you've been on nairaland
Re: 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 03, 2013
op, had it been you included this issue of some fan page who are fond of asking pple to type amen to some ridiculous prayer with pictures like a grave or coffin, or horrible pictures of diseased and sick pple, ur post for make sense. There are even some dat will tell u type ur birthday date or the last digit of ur number and they'll inbox u d name of ur boyfriend..blah blah blah..it funny seeing how thousands of foolish pple will comment. Mtchewww
Re: 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. by samflex(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2013
U 4get to add "nice pic angel" silly photo commetns some dude make on fb jst to get a girls"s attention even when they knw she's ugly as Bleep
Re: 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 03, 2013
..and yet thousands will go ahead to type "Amen" without reading!! they are even offering exam expos!!!

Re: 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. by OluwaD1: 2:11pm On May 03, 2013
@ op, you're so right, so many people needs help on all social networks.
Imagine some people would send a friend request and a message, I will be like "sorry do I know you" and you get a silly reply like"just saw your picture, we have mutual friend and I want us to be friends.
Some times I'm just like please get a life!
Re: 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. by mindtricks: 4:51pm On May 03, 2013
1 Foolish Thing To Avoid: Facebook.

Nairaland is the inthing!
Re: 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. by jahlove4jah: 9:11pm On May 03, 2013
Different stroke for different folks
Re: 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. by colane(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2013
I totally disagree with point 9. If you understand the power of network
marketing you'll love to have all nigerians Facebook users as your friends.
Re: 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. by Adeboyefa(f): 11:53pm On May 04, 2013
ARES:
Really? U really thought u did them a favour by being friends on facebook....pls dont flatter ur self.

One thing i like about Facebook is the provision for cancelling friend requests. I only send requests to people i am close to in the real world but people can be funny. A classmate may decide to ignore your request. I usually go to the bottom of the person's profile page and click CANCEL FRIEND REQUEST after a week or two of sending the request. That way,he will have one less friend request on his page.If he/she has a rethink,he will be the one to send a friend request to me. That is how to turn the table on such people.
Re: 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 06, 2013
nice one...true facts
Re: 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. by Slimmos(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2013
chiboy11: Most essp Avoid women so u won't b foled lik me, I don tire 4 facebok love no b small

Girls wan use me build mansion

Yahoo boys @ work in ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / My Landlord’s 16year Old Girl Is A Sex Monster / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.