Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Are You A Go Getter? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Go Getter? (14212 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2008
Cadet:

Wait ke? If I feel like there's a point where he still won't get me, even after I kiss him, then I'll just tell him. I'll be like, "dude, are you that clueless? You can't tell that I like you? Na wa o! Anywaz, we're going on a date tonight and you're paying grin No arguments!"
cadet, i don missplace my card. u fit carry ur own money
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2008
by Cadet,
Wait ke? If I feel like there's a point where he still won't get me, even after I kiss him, then I'll just tell him. I'll be like, "dude, are you that clueless? You can't tell that I like you? Na wa o! Anywaz, we're going on a date tonight and you're paying   No arguments!"  

Thats a very bold and good line tho. Have you used it before?

lol, don't tell men like OYb that because they may release in their pants before the date.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2008
So u believe me now?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2008
The Sly:

So u believe me now?
no lipsrsealed *runs*
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2008
If the girl pops the question there's no harm in that. She likes you and is bold enough to say so is not an excuse to treat her any differently. Infact, much respect for such a woman.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2008
OMO IBO:

cadet, i don missplace my card. u fit carry your own money
Lol! Have no fear! An independent lady gotz to have her own money! But making me having to tell the guy that I like him, he's going to pay angry

Needlelady:

Thats a very bold and good line tho. Have you used it before?

lol, don't tell men like OYb that because they may release in their pants before the date.

I'll have to use it in a couple of months grin But in another event, you see, some slow thinker still does not get my intention! angry

Oyb? Isn't the guy married? undecided Funmilayo, I think you gotz the hot for him. It's ok. It's a womn's thing wink
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by welli(f): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2008
omo ibo,i know enuf to mk me a respectable lady in d sight of every gentle man who knows me.understood?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2008
omo ibo,i know enough to mk me a respectable lady in d sight of every gentle man who knows me.understood?

Gbam *where is omo ibo*
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Viante(f): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2008
The topic is even clear, Go Getta, Go Get HER

A go get her can only be Male, except of cos You swing in That way

There you have it people, Guys go get Your Girls, dont make em wait!!!
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2008
Guys go get Your Girls, don't make em wait!!!

preach it girl
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2008
ibkaye:

no lipsrsealed *runs*
Why Do i look type like a Cassa?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2008
LOL, Jenny! Mrs. Interpreter! tongue
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2008
by cadet,
If I like this guy, man, I will get him. Unless he shows that he's not interested, until then
I feel you. There was this ibo handsome doctor in my hospital that I liked so much but he wasn't getting the message probably because he is laid back. All he knows is work and go home and he's not really the flirty type. i later heard he got married earlier this year. Cute guy.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2008
By 4him,
If the girl pops the question there's no harm in that. She likes you and is bold enough to say so is not an excuse to treat her any differently. Infact, much respect for such a woman.

Get real pleeeeeeeeeeeez. Nigerian men will rubbish you if you make that move. Go getta!
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2008
LOL, Jenny! Mrs. Interpreter!

@cadet

im good at interpreting trust me wink ,how far naa,how u dey
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2008
The Sly:

Why Do i look type like a Cassa?
Ehrrrrrrrm! I.mma need you to leave Ibk alone! she does not want you jare! angry Abeg, my sister tell him o grin

Needlelady:

I feel you. There was this ibo handsome doctor in my hospital that I liked so much but he wasn't getting the message probably because he is laid back. All he knows is work and go home and he's not really the flirty type. i later heard he got married earlier this year. Cute guy.
You kidding me? Man, girl, I would have let him know! That one is a one-in-a-lifetime chance na embarassed

jennykadry:

@cadet
im good at interpreting trust me wink ,how far naa,how u dey
Fine o. Just got home and will be leaving in a few hours for a baby shower grin I have to pick up a gift on the way, and right now, I don't know what to buy embarassed
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2008
Infact, much respect for such a woman.

no it should be the other way round , it should be[b] infact more insults await the woman in future[/b]
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2008

cool cool

I would take a girl ''who pops it up'' to me very very serious than the other way around. . . .

cool cool

Get real pleeeeeeeeeeeez. Nigerian men will rubbish you if you make that move. Go getta!
With these obvious facts! is there anything to doubt again
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2008
You kidding me? Man, girl, I would have let him know! That one is a one-in-a-lifetime chance na

i agree wt u cadet,,and opportunity comes but once cry cry cry
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2008
Needlelady:

i'm being real. Dont use the same brush to tar us all.

jennykadry:

no it should be the other way round , it should be[b] infact more insults await the woman in future[/b]

that one na small pikin moves. If a girl says she digs you, you shld be pleased.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2008
Guys, cut 4Him a slack! He just wants to wait until the lady makes the move embarassed What if she loses interest by then?

Am not saying I will mind to make the first move the first move, It's easier for me. I am not that patience. Can't wait
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2008
Laydiesssssssssssssss Get real pulllllllllllleazeeeee

This is not 1600BC.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2008
And sooooooooooooooooooo? tongue
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2008
that one na small pikin moves. If a girl says she digs you, you shld be pleased.

pleased u say *oh God wat will i not see* yes u guys will be pleased and at d same time always make her know everyday indirectly that she did the asking sad sad
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2008
jennykadry:

pleased u say *oh God what will i not see* yes u guys will be pleased and at d same time always make her know everyday indirectly that she did the asking sad sad
kiss
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2008
The Sly:

This is not 1600BC.
sharrap! This is 16B.C! You're too far into the future jare grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2008

This is not 1600BC.

neither has dis time changed the nigerian men,it only changed d white men

@sly

u r here making all dis mouth ,im sure u r going to be d first to shower d girl wt praisies of insults once she comes asking u out
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2008
jennykadry:

pleased u say *oh God what will i not see* yes u guys will be pleased and at d same time always make her know everyday indirectly that she did the asking sad sad

Get to meet real men. Perhaps u've been hanging around small boys for so long.  grin

Cadet:

Guys, cut 4Him a slack! He just wants to wait until the lady makes the move embarassed What if she loses interest by then?

Depends on the scenario.  tongue
If i know she's in danger of being snapped up by someone else and i really want her that badly i will damn the consequences and make the move.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2008
I remember i was watching one television show, one oyibo woman proposed to the man, she even knelt down, the way i CRINGED for her that night, my goodness it looked and felt so wrong  embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2008
The Sly:

This is not 1600BC.

What do you mean by get real? Should we lie to you? I've said my own if i ask a guy out just know there's some hidden agenda.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2008
ROTFLBO! I am enjoying this. . hmmm!. . .what do you call it? grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2008
@sly

you're here making all this mouth ,im sure you're going to be d first to shower d girl wt praisies of insults once she comes asking u out

Seriously i have been there before . . .
It was cool . . . why would i have to insult her?
Have u ever heard of this ''Real men do not insult women'' cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) / / / 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.