Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Are You A Go Getter? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Go Getter? (14213 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2008
You think everyman worships what is between a woman's legs?
Tell 'em cool

As if its food. . . cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by jgirl3: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2008
Oh puhleeeeeeeeeeeze. We know guys just see that and lose track of their senses. It's almost always true for a straight man.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2008
We know guys just see that and lose track of their senses.
Not all Guys. . . . . . . . . . . .Some are conceited. . . . cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by SamMilla1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 16, 2008
The Sly:

Not all Guys. . . . . . . . . . . .Some are conceited. . . . cool

people like me
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by holythug(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2008
dats it wen d down bla is filled wit blood, d brain goes empty
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2008
Maybe the 18-wheeler has made u drowsy. You think everyman worships what is between a woman's legs?
Don't they? David, Solomon, Samson,Absalom,Clinton,Spintzer,Obasanjo,Martin Luther King, JFK, Abacha. All the great men I know was brought down by common veejay.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2008
Needlelady:

Don't they? David, Solomon, Samson,Absalom,Clinton,Spintzer,Obasanjo,Martin Luther King, JFK, Abacha. All the great men I know was brought down by common veejay.

I'm on a personal quest . . . i must conquer this woman called needlelady. grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2008
I'm on a personal quest . . . i must conquer this woman called needlelady
Even Idi Amin tried and failed, how much less little you that I can crush your balls with my right hand(being a left handed chic). I am invincible, baby.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2008
Not all Guys. . . . . . . . . . . .Some are conceited.

Concei what? Not when they see your cleavage and am sure a womans cleavage can make you write down your account number for her. Men can be so silly when they smell pussy. Why is that? Does it smell like weed?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 12:02am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Even Idi Amin tried and failed, how much less little you that I can crush your balls with my right hand(being a left handed chic). I am invincible, baby.

Is this a new way of stoking the fires? grin
The more i read this the more i am determined to reach the "promised land".
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2008
Is this a new way of stoking the fires?
The more i read this the more i am determined to reach the "promised land".

Promised land? Na Sahara Desert you go see yourself soon.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 12:20am On Apr 17, 2008
No wonder u've been sounding out ur frustration on this forum, you didnt say you had a desert down below. grin
What happened? Over logging?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Imani(f): 12:22am On Apr 17, 2008
Someone is flexing their flirting skills, lipsrsealed . Be careful, lest you are stung tongue
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2008
lol
*una still dey dis topic,make una gudluck lol*
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 12:26am On Apr 17, 2008
No wonder u've been sounding out your frustration on this forum, you didnt say you had a desert down below. 
What happened? Over logging? 

Go and get laid abeg. Stop harrassing me sexually.
Funmi presses the fart button on his mouse.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 12:29am On Apr 17, 2008
Concei what? Not when they see your cleavage and am sure a womans cleavage can make you write down your account number for her. Men can be so silly when they smell pussy. Why is that? Does it smell like weed?
Tell me this is not true
Are u tryin to tell me that anytime your boo sees your ''cleavage''
He tends to spew his life history to you? grin Awwwwww what a pity. . . . grin

Pls chill with a real G. . . . cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2008
jennykadry:

lol
*una still dey this topic,make una gudluck lol*
No mind the men! She is dangerous, they say! But their heart is beating for her next post. You this men, just admit you want Funmilayo. grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Go and get laid abeg. Stop harrassing me sexually.
Funmi presses the fart button on his mouse.

Exactly when you stop harrassing us with your obsession for sexually charged topics. Grab ur boos weakling yekini and stop bugging us.  grin Yeye truck driver.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 12:36am On Apr 17, 2008
Tell me this is not true
Are u tryin to tell me that anytime your boo sees your ''cleavage''
He tends to spew his life history to you?   Awwwwww what a pity. . . .  

Please chill with a real G. . . .  

Heaven knows what you've done for pussy.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2008
from needlelady
Girl, you don't need balls. Those two things men carry in between their legs are made with amala. Your veejay can open doors for you. Men can do anything for you just to give them attention.

shocked shocked shocked
all this while I thought it was akamu?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 12:41am On Apr 17, 2008
Yeye truck driver.

Naija men can do anything to put you down. So, it wouldve been better for me to do ashawo in america or drop out of school because of finance so that I cannot answer a truc driver. I've never been ashamed of it, there is dignity in labour in America as long as you are not into yahoo. No wonder, you guys in UK derive joy from doing yahoo than working for a living. I am proud of myself and even if I carry shit, it's not your business. I am not your likes that daddy and mummy steal Nigerian money to sustain in abroad. I am a survivor and I broke men apart to make it. This your comment actually told me how low you think. You don't even have an idea on what I went through here to get degree. I know you belong to the upper class, the stupid upper Nigerian class that stepped on people to rise up. I was happy as a trucker and will not even relent to go back to it should I lose my professional licence today. Nonsense.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by tpia: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2008
Cadet:

No mind the men! She is dangerous, they say! But their heart is beating for her next post. You this men, just admit you want Funmilayo. grin

thank you oh!

me sef I follow the thread tire yesterday.

When the thing wear me out I left to go and sleep.

Am surprised they're all still around for Session II and even increased in numbers sef.

hmm, the thrill! The thrill!! The tantalizing!!!!!! grin grin. There was another thread like that (it got deleted) where the guys were practically panting in the name of fighting Funmi! grin

na wa. grin grin
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 12:44am On Apr 17, 2008
tpia:

thank you oh!

me sef I follow the thread tire yesterday.

When the thing wear me out I left to go and sleep.

Am surprised they're all still around for Session II and even increased in numbers sef.

na wa. grin grin

Don't mind them jare
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Naija men can do anything to put you down. So, it wouldve been better for me to do ashawo in america or drop out of school because of finance so that I cannot answer a truc driver. I've never been ashamed of it, there is dignity in labour in America as long as you are not into yahoo. No wonder, you guys in UK derive joy from doing yahoo than working for a living. I am proud of myself and even if I carry shit, it's not your business. I am not your likes that daddy and mummy steal Nigerian money to sustain in abroad. I am a survivor and I broke men apart to make it. This your comment actually told me how low you think. You don't even have an idea on what I went through here to get degree. I know you belong to the upper class, the stupid upper Nigerian class that stepped on people to rise up. I was happy as a trucker and will not even relent to go back to it should I lose my professional licence today. Nonsense.

This girl you really do have a nerve
All through this thread you've called men names,described their we we and it's non performance and then you get mad and all defensive because someone called you a yeye trucker!
For a woman that claims to have torn men apart,this is a disappointing act.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 17, 2008
*are u people not done wt dis thread,y do u people keep bringing it back*
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Him1(m): 1:02am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

All this epistle served what purpose? You know how to degrade others but can't swallow the bitter pill when its presented back to you?
Its not essentially my fault you had to drive an 18-wheeler to keep urself in school is it?
Maybe next time you'll be more careful with your comments . . . u cant expect to eat your cake and have it back on a platter.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 17, 2008
All this epistle served what purpose? You know how to degrade others but can't swallow the bitter pill when its presented back to you?
Its not essentially my fault you had to drive an 18-wheeler to keep yourself in school is it?
Maybe next time you'll be more careful with your comments . . . u can't expect to eat your cake and have it back on a platter.

GBAM

CASE CLOSE,NEXT THREAD PLEASE
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 17, 2008
lol.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 17, 2008
nwando y u dey laf,im trying to take dis topic off u r bringing it back grin grin

seems like cat has got needle lady's tongue dat she had to log out

@needlelady

honestly i agree wt d fact dat u have insulted men and their prides so u shouldnt be offended wen they water ur own pride back wt insult,if asked i will say u went too far,and laughed d first laf,and the men laffed last.

END OF ARGUMENT,NEXT THREAD PLSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 1:16am On Apr 17, 2008
Its not essentially my fault you had to drive an 18-wheeler to keep yourself in school is it?
Maybe next time you'll be more careful with your comments . . . u can't expect to eat your cake and have it back on a platter.
Go work on your dicky first before talking to me. Are you that pussy whipped? That 4play guy seriously hit a wrong nerve. He is taking priviledge for granted. Probably his dad stole and stole his state coffers to pay his school fees and his here talking to Funmi who made it on her own. I am self made and heaven knows that I even had to grow a dick to get here. In case 4play wants to hear more, i used to work in a farm in Nebraska, milking cows. Bugger!
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 1:17am On Apr 17, 2008
@needlelady

honestly i agree wt d fact that u have insulted men and their prides so u shouldnt be offended when they water your own pride back wt insult,if asked i will say u went too far,and laughed d first laf,and the men laffed last.
I've not insulted them I told them the truth about their sorry life. They need to up their ante and they should be thanking me for pushing them real hard. Wussies.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by 4Play(m): 1:18am On Apr 17, 2008
Needlelady:

Go work on your dicky first before talking to me. Are you that pussy whipped? That 4play guy [/b]seriously hit a wrong nerve. He is taking priviledge for granted. Probably his dad stole and stole his state coffers to pay his school fees and his here talking to Funmi who made it on her own. I am self made and heaven knows that I even had to grow a privates to get here. In case [b]4play wants to hear more, i used to work in a farm in Nebraska, milking cows. Bugger!

How is a partially sighted woman like you allowed to drive an 18 wheeler?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17)

Meet The Most Beautiful Female Lawyer In Nigeria (Pictures) / / / 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.