Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) (44832 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Snake Crawls Out Of Woman’sprivate Part Duringdeliverance Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by adisaoladayo: 3:23pm On May 03, 2013
[Marriage is 4 better 4 worse,work tins out btw u n ur husband,n pls lower d pride in u,dt goes along a way]I need honest and constructive advice from my Beloved Nairalanders. I have been married for a little over a year now. In the earlier years of our relationship, it seemed as though we shared similar values (still does sometimes) but must importantly, even though I loved him desperately, I knew he loved me even more. Barely a couple of months into our marriage, I fell pregnant. Though it was a fairly easy pregnancy compared to most other horrible experiences I've come across, I was left with zero sex drive. I'd always be quite fit and beautiful but the pregnancy made me feel permanently ill and unattractive and this affected my desire for sex. Despite this, I kept at it knowing fully well that there was another person with needs and desires to be met. Sex stopped being as frequent as before - but it was there.
Between then and now, my husband has become a serial cheat. Keeping late nights everyday with all sorts of women calling even when he finally gets home by 2am.

He is being mentally and emotionally abusive (never physically because he is too manipulative for that) . The worst part of it is that as a woman you know when your husband is cheating. I see the proofs - phone conversations, captured nude screen shots of other women etc... And he keeps trying to make me feel like I'm crazy and paranoid. It has gotten to the stage where I feel so rubbed and cheated. I cringe when he touches me now and try to force a reaction when we are having sex. I simply can't shake the feeling of hurt and betrayal. And I now feel as though I'm being held prisoner because in my heart I know I deserve better.

I've got 2 degrees from some of the best universities in the Nigeria. I have a job that most people could only dream of. I earn at least 3 times more than what he earns. And in the few months after the birth of my baby, I have returned to a size 6. Yet I still try to be the wife our mothers teach us to be. I know better hence I feel deeply cheated. Try as I may, this feeling has taken over my mind to the point where even the thought of being intimate with him feels like a betrayal to myself and fills me with disgust! At this point, I'm at the end of my ropes and I don't know what to do... Kindly advice... Thank you.[/quote]
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by mkoabiola: 3:51pm On May 03, 2013
One sided story.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Kinikini: 3:57pm On May 03, 2013
Pacificguy,

I suggest you have a very honest, frank open heart to heart discussion with your husband. Your situation is not as bad as it seems. That spark you once had that made you marry the man can return if you will both be sincere. You will be surprised if your husband begins to roll out numerous sins of yours as well.
You must understand that you have actually not settled into matrimony yet. The first five years is said to be for a couple to find a common identity / character, the next to solidify the love into friendship i. e the spark and infatuation is replaced with deeper values that brings appreciation of the spouses. Marriages brings challenges and learning to solve the problems as they come is the key to staying married and be successful. Remmeber that a succesful marriage is a source of happiness and a failed one is a lifelong sadness.
Make effort and you will count your blessings. I Pray that your husband will open up and be sincere with you as you try to resolve your differences.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by bukatyne(f): 3:58pm On May 03, 2013
A husband is serially cheating/abusing his pregnant wife and we are advising her to pray and play beautiful wife?

It's well

3 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by goodgood2(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2013
Obviously, the OP has let pride get in the way of her marriage.

OP, you have come to a point where you've to choose between your marriage and your ego!

Choosing the former would mean respecting your husband more than you're currently doing so, and forgetting your relatively fat salary.

I am a man. I'm trying to be sincere; men all over the world don't like women "challenging" their ego.

However, i want your marriage to succeed. So, i humbly beg you to let go of your ego and respect your husband more (i'm on my knees).
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by kekilika: 4:00pm On May 03, 2013
viewing this topic: obum042 , Sedar
( m), yumsty , smiliz( f), sexyshe( f), ivy5 ,
its.me ( m), buildelicool(m ), Asis(m),
nnamdi big (m), bizlifelines , Bara-yeks
(m), Chris95 , deliveryboy, peejays(f),
Jeflox , elhadjkoko , magicfairy( m),
leunamme93 ( m), kaycrystal(m),
naijacloud , Mr Ford , ASPchris,
Buchy2020 (m), Sheanoel(m ),
Candyrain (m), Emmy35 (f ), showstopa ,
vb0mb (m), Onota , sammyrollo ,
torkaka , solazo( m), T-john (f), Kinikini ,
Akin-David , deejayfash( m),
santos.john (m), Snaaz( m), bash12 ,
Femsyn( m), mko abiola , uju22 ,
richerd , Santi222 (m), hapholahbi,
babaijo(m), Proudlygemini (f ),
TouchDown , phlox4 ( m), simpleman1,
debsty (m), Oyaps , Esybliss( f), zagg ,
ezjen , asiwajuID(m), bollingjoe (m),
jammyng(m), sexyrossy (f), vital ,
josites, I.Joan ( f), badmuspeace ,
temilaw25 , sleekcm( m), Marcela04,
lynpetra (f ), yilu sunda( m), desirel,
agent M(m), miky_mouse (m), okotos ,
mylordjesus, Deewonder(f ), villybest,
LEvuls (m), Firearm( m), LaChicabonita
( f) and 67 guest(s)
chai! see where them dey, i don dey look for am.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by 360degree(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2013
Try to find solace in Word Of God. War in the spirit and not by flesh(Emotion). I can understand the emotional stress u may be passing through but look beyond it and find the appropriate scripture to comfort urself. Weeping may endure for a night but there is joy in the morning. Hold your destiny in your hand and never try to pass it to anyone rather cast it all on HIM and you will never be disappointed. How u end up with this problem depends on the approach you apply to solving it. This kind, I must tell you does not require confrontation but rather prayers. The scripture says "The weapons of our warfare are NOT CANAL, but mighty through GOD to the PULLING DOWN of STRONG HOLDS.”—II Cor. 10:4. Be guided.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 03, 2013
. . . . .what do you do when your man is untrue? you kick the sucker out and find some one new. . . .you need another mannnnn in your life!!

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by ibnew: 4:15pm On May 03, 2013
This a complicated issue. It require the understanding of both of you to pull through. It might not do you good if you see him as bad and wicked. You may never be able to love him again. Try to find the root cause. He may also be thinking you are wicked. Some people say " ha because of sex. Is life all about sex bla bla ........". Truth is sex cause more problems in our relationship than we admit.
The women are not doing a good job in carrying us along in their emotional journey during their child raising stage. Most men don't understand why my sizzling babe will be avoiding me. Women react to pregnancy differently. Some carry on as if nothing is wrong while for some they become ill till they deliver. The husband has to understand his wife and respect her that way. She did not choose to be that way. I have been through this. I also cheated then. I know better now. The man might not understand the sudden loss of interest.please talk to your man. Tell him how you feel. We talked and we settled.
Please forgive him. Both of you should have heart to heart talk. If he loves you, he should understand and control his drive for the sake of the family. Though finance is important but please play down on who earns more or less at this time. Remember no marraiage is without hitches.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Shinatu: 4:27pm On May 03, 2013
This is the problem, when we condemn ladies for not getting married and makelife difficult for those that are not by asking them to 'go and marry'. They settle for less, end up with men they can just get by with , they just bear the men enough to have kids (since that is what they realy want anyway) and then cannot bear the thought of being touched by them and end up leaving miserable lives for the sake of the Children

What a pity.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by chuksboniface: 4:47pm On May 03, 2013
Sory dear, but i advice you to invite God in your home and also take up the responsibility to rebuild him to your dream man as a husband, that is if you stil trully love him and still believe in your marriage, and also please stop refusing him sex ok he is still your husband.(work on your libido also)
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by pearlesther: 4:53pm On May 03, 2013
Jah Man:
Why should he relax?
why do you guys get uncomfortable with giving your life to Jesus?
Don't you get it? At the end of everything in this life,that is all that matters?
Please give your life to Jesus Christ.
"Except ye repent,ye will all likewise perish"
well said jare I dunno why some pple get uncomfotable wt accepting the original faith and stop crumbling,u r gonna be casted into d everlasting fire if u refuse to listen to d truth and accept Him(Jesus Christ)the truth and life in whom thrs longlasting joy
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by johnwell(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2013
obi4eze: Hmmm... This is pathetic! You and your hubby really need help. Well, every problem has a foundation and a solution. You must get to the source before you find the solution. Please ask yourself some questions like: how did all these problems start? Where have we (you and your hubby) gone wrong? What is the foundation of your marriage? I must tell you that problems are common in life but there are always solutions. Direct your problems to the Greatest Problem Solver (God). If you aren't His Child yet, you can become One now and desperately seek a solution by faith in Him.
Wish you all the best

God bless you for these advice, am glad wise people like you exsist here.

@OP, if you can follow the above quoted instructions, your peace will flow in like a river.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by AnanseK(m): 5:05pm On May 03, 2013
I'm sorry Dear but you started it. If you deny your man sex , be sure he will find it elsewhere and now you hate him for that . It becomes a vicious circle but since you dislike him so much and you " have 2 university degrees and earn 3x your man's salary " why don't you break up? - you are the Oga at the top- not so?
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 03, 2013
Shinatu: This is the problem, when we condemn ladies for not getting married and makelife difficult for those that are not by asking them to 'go and marry'. They settle for less, end up with men they can just get by with , they just bear the men enough to have kids (since that is what they realy want anyway) and then cannot bear the thought of being touched by them and end up leaving miserable lives for the sake of the Children

What a pity.

Exactly what I have been saying all along. And they think the man will not know this. The woman here probably has a good career and the man thinks this is freedom from poverty. This one is a tough case because you cant ask two people who truely do not love each other to spend the rest of their lives together. Its gonna be hell!

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by FOREXMART(m): 5:09pm On May 03, 2013
PacificGuy: I need honest and constructive advice from my Beloved Nairalanders. I have been married for a little over a year now. In the earlier years of our relationship, it seemed as though we shared similar values (still does sometimes) but must importantly, even though I loved him desperately, I knew he loved me even more. Barely a couple of months into our marriage, I fell pregnant. Though it was a fairly easy pregnancy compared to most other horrible experiences I've come across, I was left with zero sex drive. I'd always be quite fit and beautiful but the pregnancy made me feel permanently ill and unattractive and this affected my desire for sex. Despite this, I kept at it knowing fully well that there was another person with needs and desires to be met. Sex stopped being as frequent as before - but it was there.
Between then and now, my husband has become a serial cheat. Keeping late nights everyday with all sorts of women calling even when he finally gets home by 2am.

He is being mentally and emotionally abusive (never physically because he is too manipulative for that) . The worst part of it is that as a woman you know when your husband is cheating. I see the proofs - phone conversations, captured nude screen shots of other women etc... And he keeps trying to make me feel like I'm crazy and paranoid. It has gotten to the stage where I feel so rubbed and cheated. I cringe when he touches me now and try to force a reaction when we are having sex. I simply can't shake the feeling of hurt and betrayal. And I now feel as though I'm being held prisoner because in my heart I know I deserve better.

I've got 2 degrees from some of the best universities in the Nigeria. I have a job that most people could only dream of. I earn at least 3 times more than what he earns. And in the few months after the birth of my baby, I have returned to a size 6. Yet I still try to be the wife our mothers teach us to be. I know better hence I feel deeply cheated. Try as I may, this feeling has taken over my mind to the point where even the thought of being intimate with him feels like a betrayal to myself and fills me with disgust! At this point, I'm at the end of my ropes and I don't know what to do... Kindly advice... Thank you.

Am going to give you an honest, blunt and straight forward advice.

1. You must remain in that marriage. Reason is that a child is involved. The worst act of selfishness its breaking up your marriage and raising the child up as a single mother or with another man that probably will never love him or her like his own. except death. There's no justifiable reason why a child should be raised alone or from a broken home.

2. What you should do? Well i can answer that after profiling him but for that Childs sake, not you or him.

Would want to ask you some questions if that's ok.

Send me a mail to edforexmart@gmail.com. Excellent if you are on google chat.

Every man and woman possess a weak point. Find it, exploit it and tame that rottweiler you call your husband.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by bukatyne(f): 5:15pm On May 03, 2013
AnanseK: I'm sorry Dear but you started it. If you deny your man sex , be sure he will find it elsewhere and now you hate him for that . It becomes a vicious circle but since you " have 2 university degrees and earn 3x your man's salary " why don't you break up? - you the Oga at the top.

Now this is hilarious!

Assuming the OP is saying all the story, a woman tells you that due to pregnancy i.e. carrying their child, she doesn't have the desire of sex but still manages to get by and instead of the husband to pamper her now she needs him, he turns around and begins to cheat.

It's well o!

The kind of men we produce these days... and they are supposed to lead!

I won't be surprised if the kids start stealing or doing runs because daddy did not buy Ipad for them. tongue

I hope we all have this kind of advise when the wife cheats because the husband is stressed at his workplace and he can't be intimate with her grin

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by flyforall: 5:26pm On May 03, 2013
Communication with your husband is the first step to rekindle what you felt before. Marriage is a holy institution before God and man so take all to our fathers with a forgiving heart and bent knees as PRAYER is the key.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by pmc01(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2013
Wizee: Oga Relax!!
That's how you tell people that are addicted to Nollywood.
Everything na Naija Movie Solution? That point when people don't know they should be realistic!
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Tropilo(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2013
sir mally: He truly doesn't deserve you, if he could be this wicked because of sex how much more when you don't have a job and rely on him, my sister if he is still cheating run while u have the chance before he would give you aids and spoil your future

U sure are a very bad adviser and from your words probably a bad influence as well.
Did you read the post before yours? That individual from the post shows he/she respects the marriage institution.

@OP: We have not heard from Mr. Husband (we may never hear his side), but from experience i know that women can be too "telly" and therefore sometimes over react in issues like this.

From your post you tend to be too boastful. Are you sure that your job and earnings 3 times his is not making you over bloated and consequently somehow, just somehow affecting the way and manner you see Mr. Husband?

Please, try and talk with your man one-on-one to get to the bottom of the problem. One person has to play the mature one here and i'll like it to be you.

Please, do not mind the NL confirmed home-brakers o!
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by its22078: 6:19pm On May 03, 2013
dnawah: My sister ur solution is not here.it is in heaven,just bend ur kneels small and pray.God will surely bring ur man back.

What makes you think God will [b][/b]surely bring her man back. What if thats not Gods will? Wat if he had HIV? It may be Gods will to bring them back together but it also may not. She should definitely pray but still dont be naive. Her marriage is already destroyed and she should prepare herself for the worst.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by its22078: 6:28pm On May 03, 2013
Tropilo:

U sure are a very bad adviser and from your words probably a bad influence as well.
Did you read the post before yours? That individual from the post shows he/she respects the marriage institution.

@OP: We have not heard from Mr. Husband (we may never hear his side), but from experience i know that women can be too "telly" and therefore sometimes over react in issues like this.

From your post you tend to be too boastful. Are you sure that your job and earnings 3 times his is not making you over bloated and consequently somehow, just somehow affecting the way and manner you see Mr. Husband?

Please, try and talk with your man one-on-one to get to the bottom of the problem. One person has to play the mature one here and i'll like it to be you.

Please, do not mind the NL confirmed home-brakers o!

how can job earnings make u suspect ur husband of cheating which is the main subject of her question Although some parts of your advise such as speaking to her husband are good, other parts are very judgemental. Someone is asking for your advise and you are telling them how boastful they are and how women are too 'telly'. She has to be the mature one eh, shouldn't the husband be the mature one seeing as hes supposedly the 'head' of the household or is it just that men get privileges of being head but when it comes to responsibility and real hardwork, it falls to women but in the end men get all the credit and honour as 'head'. As for nairaland 'home-brakers', isn't her husband the 'homebraker' since hes the one cheating with everything under the sun??

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by mu2sa2: 6:39pm On May 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^,lmao are u on mission? Her story sounds like someone who has already taken her decision. + she sounds bitter and angry..read again her last paragraph...who cares about her degrees or salary? She can always earn that and still not contribute ( very common about women)

She is just being boastful

I'm too good blah blah blah , my husband doesn't deserve me blah blah
Mentoning her salary- seems to me that she's looking down on her husband. Some educated woman feel marriage is only for having children in wedlock; so having had a child or two, the husband becomes a liability or nonentity(this woman is about to hav her child). Unless this atittude is discarded, you can't hav a happy marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by bukatyne(f): 6:52pm On May 03, 2013
mu2sa2: Mentoning her salary- seems to me that she's looking down on her husband. Some educated woman feel marriage is only for having children in wedlock; so having had a child or two, the husband becomes a liability or nonentity(this woman is about to hav her child). Unless this atittude is discarded, you can't hav a happy marriage.

I would agree with you if she said her husband was lazy or stingy or something related to money.

Her pain is that her husband became a serial cheat because she was pregnant and didn't desire for sex... Even with the lack of desire, she tried to please him.

How does this relate to money?

Why is almost every poster beating around the bush?
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by kpolli(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2013
Marriages of nowadays.... *sigh
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by hairyman(m): 7:10pm On May 03, 2013
First and foremost when you begin to feel like you deserve better than you got for a husband then there is a problem, a big one at that. Its either you made a mistake and married the wrong man or you have more pride than is healthy in a marriage. Secondly what were you doing with his phone? Understand how dangerous it is to go checking those text messages and watching those pictures. The result is simply paranoia. You definitely will keep looking to prove that you are doing the right thing till you see what you want. You did put forward your qualifications and salary which happens to be three times his...well its something to be bothered about, you also probably throw it in his face at home too in which case he is reacting by the book if you have read some psychology. I mean if he answers those calls at home and leaves those pictures where you can see them then he is either extremely uncoded or simply trying to prove something.
All the above may not be in your character. It might be that the guy cheats as a matter of habit orsomething. It might be he is undergoing what most men and women undergo after marriage namely the trial period after which the dust settles.
My advice, don't ask for advice here, from friends and no relatives or pastor but your mother or a succesfully married person, and I mean really good marriage not the ones who smile to the world but fight at home and definitely not your father cos he most probably cheated on your mother too as most men did and still do or intend in their hearts to do.
And one more thing, when a lady's skin begins to crawl at her husband's touch...well its endgame. Quite hard to rekindle the fire. So you may have to find a good solution or leave your marriage.
And another thing, bring your husband to the table and ask him what the problem is. Don't cry, I mean have a serious conversation, if your hubby is manipulative like you said he will use your tears against you.
Your answer maybe found in divine wisdom also so it might do to pray for it. Understand that your marriage is in a very precarious position and deal with it accordingly. Coming to nairaland far from fits accordingly
Shalom
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by dealslip(f): 7:14pm On May 03, 2013
ideal94: Solution:
* Give ur Life to JESUS:
Be Born again,surrender all to him,he cares for u,he loves u, knows ur pain/hurt, 'Come to me all ye dt labour n heavy in heart n i will give u rest'. Welcome d Holy Spirit ur best Counsellor,Guide,Teacher,Standby,Best Friend into ur life, Develop a Personal r/p with ur Creator, make him nos 1 followed by ur Husband.
* Prayer of Forgiveness:

What kind of advice is this?
'The Lord's prayer say ' Forgive us our Sins,as we forgive those who trespass/sin against us......' , Pray dt God shld forgive u ur Sins- of Anger,Hurts in ur heart towards ur partner, Pray for a Clean Heart, By d Blood of Jesus n free urself from every thought dt keeps u in boundage by d Blood of Jesus.
*Pray God for a New Love towards ur partner, there is nothing we ask God from a Clean Heart dt he does not ANSWER us.
* Forgive ur Partner Consciously ,Sincerely,from within in Prayers to God by d Blood of Jesus,make it ur creed every time d thoughts rises from within.
* With d WISDOM of GOD : Express urself verbally to ur partner,empty ur mind to Him and BE CAREFUL DO NOT CONDEM,ABUSE,JUDGE ur partners for his acts ,Remember u have forgiven him. Tell him u have forgiven him.
*ALWAYS PRAY 4 Him- his will,mind,emotions,spiritual,social,physical life everything should conform to Gods Standard.
*ALWAYS LOVE ur partner:
Pregnancy/Baby/Job/Too much Activity, should Not hinder ur INTIMACY/SEX LIFE with ur partner.
Treat him like a Baby -He wants dt, cos other ladies will treat him like dt if u dont.
* Apreciate/Respect Him,DO NOT Over-Look His Act of Kindness, Tell him SWEET WORDS cos he want dt.
* LOVE YOURSELF:
Pamper urself wit good things, ALWAYS LOOK VERY VERY ATTRACTIVE TO HIM,
Good outfits, make up,romantic fragrances,make ur home/room attractive,healty foods. etc
* Read Good Books dt address ur situation, Go On-Line for informations .
* INITIATE FAMILY PRAYERS it helps, A FAMILY THATS PRAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 03, 2013
I think that you should
a) be very honest with him in plain words. Be straight forward saying "I feel (ex: upset, sad, abandoned, hurt, ashamed) ____ when _______ (ex:I don't I know where you are, or when I see calls from other women, etc)". Don't elaborate too much, and be careful to not direct the feelings toward him in an angry way, but in a voice that promotes dialogue (remember you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar)
b) let him know that your happiness is also his responsibility (also try not to sound naggy, try to imagine the hurt deep inside of you and draw it up and release it in your words, he will respond more acutely to your hurt than to your anger), and ask him what you both need to do to achieve it. I say ask him becos men are wired to be solution/providers.
c) That's why making him feel important is key! doing what you can do to make him know that he is oga at home and he needs to steer the family out of this danger zone.

I want to say that A-B-C works in amazingly to get your feelings across to any man because he won't feel like he's attacked and therefore will not be defensive, rather he'd be able to identify with you and be that solution provider he was born to be!

d) Look fabulous everyday for you! Men, love confident beautiful women, that are into being naturally beautiful, think of the clothes, shoes, etc as an accessory to your inner beauty
e)Initiate family prayers, start weekly then go on from there.
F) explore your sexuality, you are a married woman it's ok! Think about all the fun, exciting things you can do as partners, if it means working out to be able to spin on your head, well go ahead! But be coy, play hard to get, let him chase you and bring out this new side of you. Be his lady on the street and freak in the sheets, don't let anyone else know what is in store, be patient this will surprise him no doubt and might not respond at first. But He will enjoy the game, which may be what he's missing. That inner animal needs to be hunting YOU and not any floosy!
G) GO AWAY FOR A ROMANTIC GETAWAY...not now though, make him see you blossom into this amazing, confident and sexy woman be irresistible to your hubby. Remember how you were when you married him, become that woman again, excited for the future ready to take on the world!

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by dapsonlou(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2013
PacificGuy: I need honest and constructive advice from my Beloved Nairalanders. I have been married for a little over a year now. In the earlier years of our relationship, it seemed as though we shared similar values (still does sometimes) but must importantly, even though I loved him desperately, I knew he loved me even more. Barely a couple of months into our marriage, I fell pregnant. Though it was a fairly easy pregnancy compared to most other horrible experiences I've come across, I was left with zero sex drive. I'd always be quite fit and beautiful but the pregnancy made me feel permanently ill and unattractive and this affected my desire for sex. Despite this, I kept at it knowing fully well that there was another person with needs and desires to be met. Sex stopped being as frequent as before - but it was there.

I've got 2 degrees from some of the best universities in the Nigeria. I have a job that most people could only dream of. I earn at least 3 times more than what he earns. And in the few months after the birth of my baby, I have returned to a size 6. Yet I still try to be the wife our mothers teach us to be. I know better hence I feel deeply cheated. Try as I may, this feeling has taken over my mind to the point where even the thought of being intimate with him feels like a betrayal to myself and fills me with disgust! At this point, I'm at the end of my ropes and I don't know what to do... Kindly advice... Thank you.

YOU DON'T WANT TO BE INTIMATE WITH HIM AND U DON'T WANT HIM TO CHEAT? REALLY?. WOMEN R SO SELFISH SOMETIMES. HES NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE A SEX LIFE BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ONE ABI
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Ogundale(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2013
Come to my bedroom where i give u a head of prayer nd ur hubby would luv u 4 sure.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by dealslip(f): 7:55pm On May 03, 2013
i feel for u. i was once in your shoes. it could be insulting and heart wrenching,knowing your husband just cheated and expects your trust and intimacy from you. Most men are insensitive and downright cheats not playing according to the rules of marriage. But know that first, you are not at fault and its common after pregnancy to lose sex drive. Secondly, its nt becos u areunattractive that your husband cheats but because he lacks self control. The women that call don't love him they probably need money and are desperate enough to call at 2am without regards for his home. They equally lack moral to send their nude pictures. They obviously lack self respect and dignity. Like i said earlier on i was once in your shoes, it can be very very infuriating esp when the blame is put your ways. Though circumstances differ but it took God's grace for me to overcome. In my own case, i fought continiously but he didn't change even the girls didn't relent. Sometimes they laughed at me together when they meet behind infact i laid a curse on him at apoint nothing changed but kept on denying until one day, he got so bold to the extent that he swore with God's name asking God to unsettle him and scatter his life if he was guilty adultery. 10 hours after that pronouncement he was in Lion building and implicated in a fraud in the office. Even me that was angry started praying for him. it was at that point that God started healing in our marriage though whenever he came close for sex i always feel like breaking his head with a pestle even one day i bit him so hard, he bled but i just kept on holding to the verse that said forgive 70 * 7 times. i was able to overcome the pain becos its only in forgiveness that you can find healing. Sometime i still feel the hurt but just try to switch my mind off and focus on forgiveness. Now i am having the best time of my marriage and even more fufilling sex life. If you don't forgive you guys will keep moving apart and you will likely suffer the most. Most men are very insensitive becos they were brought up that way by the society not becos they actually mean to but it doesn't mean you should condone such. Also when they call pick their and let them know you are (people may not agree but the girls will respect your space). i hope it helps
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by ijemomo(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2013
It's ok! Have u set up a discussion by way of dialogue? Have u also taken d matter too God in prayers? Do u still love ur husband? Do u still want to spend d rest of ur life with him? When u v given ans to these question then we'l take it to d next level. Cheer up I know u must be disappointed &depressed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.