Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) (44840 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Snake Crawls Out Of Woman’sprivate Part Duringdeliverance Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by bukatyne(f): 12:41pm On May 04, 2013
Siena:

When a guy cheats on his wife constantly, and isn't even discreet about it, that means he's past caring, and has no respect for his wife. In most cases, the husband wants the wife to initiate the divorce, so he'll come up smelling of roses.

That way, he'll be seen as the victim, and the wife as the monster who dared divorce her husband.

Divorce is much better than a loveless marriage, it's not taboo, it's reality. These two should go their separate ways, before the relationship becomes destructive. There's a child to consider too, and such a relationship is far from healthy.

How can you talk like this? angry

Don't you know it's 'normal' for a married man to get it outside when his pregnant wife is not feeling it?

Have you forgotten our culture so soon?

I will drag you back from obodo and wash your head in river osun so that all these foreign concept you have like divorce (tufiakwa!) will comot from your head!

I yam desperately waiting for the advice these same people will give when a wife is cheating on her hubby because he's stressed or sick.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by bukatyne(f): 12:44pm On May 04, 2013
mrvictor:

Divorce is not the solution, my sister.
Your child will forever be a bond between you and that man.
First of all, you have to open your mind. You have the keys to the solution and none else.

Communication is the wall between the two of you.
Create the mood. Have a heart to heart talk with your man.
Don' hate him, love him. Initiate an open-minded conversation with him and not confrontation.
He is not a devil just as you are not. He loves loving and being loved just like you. "Men are like babies, don't forget"

Create the mood.
Find out why he got got into that lifestyle. You might be shocked to find out you created more than half the problem your are now experiencing. You still can solve it.

Did/Do you make him comfortable or uncomfortable around you? Get him to talk and enjoy himself around you.

What have you told him in the past? ...how earn more than he does?...how you feed and house him?
...Men hate being run down no matter their status.
...Men don't like being told they are worth less than real men.
A man, no matter how small he is (even a 3year old boy) naturally doesn't like being told he is not man enough. Such mentions are easy ways to quietly send your man away from you and get him into trying to prove his worth in anyway possible.

You might have deprived him of seexx which a very dangerous action in marriage, but nonetheless, it is not too late to fix.

Who do you talk to? Have you involved wrong friends that will rather suggest things that will destroy your home while they sit back, watch and laugh at you?

You need to read books and develop yourself so that you can handle him better. Try some helpful books like "Why You behave the way you do", "Opposites Attract(bringing out the best in your spouse's temperament)" by Tim Lahaye, Heart to Heart; the art of communication, Men are from Venus Women are from Mars, etc.

Is he now avoiding you? Men are known to be less confrontational than women. They tend to run away from troubles while a woman naturally would stand to confront, fight, whine, cry and nag. Please, don't ever chase him away. Make him welcome. I tell you that man will kneel & apologize someday soon. You will get your man back.

Don't hate him ... Go get your man back! He is yours! You deserve to enjoy your marriage.
Make it work! No one else can make it work but you.
Even friends have their own headaches too to sort out.
Even the couples you think are doing great, have their own issues but resolve it afterall.

Above all, prayer is the master key.

The Bible supports divorce on the grounds of infidelity...
#justsaying
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by bukatyne(f): 12:44pm On May 04, 2013
mrvictor:

Divorce is not the solution, my sister.
Your child will forever be a bond between you and that man.
First of all, you have to open your mind. You have the keys to the solution and none else.

Communication is the wall between the two of you.
Create the mood. Have a heart to heart talk with your man.
Don' hate him, love him. Initiate an open-minded conversation with him and not confrontation.
He is not a devil just as you are not. He loves loving and being loved just like you. "Men are like babies, don't forget"

Create the mood.
Find out why he got got into that lifestyle. You might be shocked to find out you created more than half the problem your are now experiencing. You still can solve it.

Did/Do you make him comfortable or uncomfortable around you? Get him to talk and enjoy himself around you.

What have you told him in the past? ...how earn more than he does?...how you feed and house him?
...Men hate being run down no matter their status.
...Men don't like being told they are worth less than real men.
A man, no matter how small he is (even a 3year old boy) naturally doesn't like being told he is not man enough. Such mentions are easy ways to quietly send your man away from you and get him into trying to prove his worth in anyway possible.

You might have deprived him of seexx which a very dangerous action in marriage, but nonetheless, it is not too late to fix.

Who do you talk to? Have you involved wrong friends that will rather suggest things that will destroy your home while they sit back, watch and laugh at you?

You need to read books and develop yourself so that you can handle him better. Try some helpful books like "Why You behave the way you do", "Opposites Attract(bringing out the best in your spouse's temperament)" by Tim Lahaye, Heart to Heart; the art of communication, Men are from Venus Women are from Mars, etc.

Is he now avoiding you? Men are known to be less confrontational than women. They tend to run away from troubles while a woman naturally would stand to confront, fight, whine, cry and nag. Please, don't ever chase him away. Make him welcome. I tell you that man will kneel & apologize someday soon. You will get your man back.

Don't hate him ... Go get your man back! He is yours! You deserve to enjoy your marriage.
Make it work! No one else can make it work but you.
Even friends have their own headaches too to sort out.
Even the couples you think are doing great, have their own issues but resolve it afterall.

Above all, prayer is the master key.

The Bible supports divorce on the grounds of infidelity...
#justsaying
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by bukatyne(f): 12:52pm On May 04, 2013
mu2sa2: It's her money that's making her feel too big. Pregnancy is a difficult time for any woman, but it's not an excuse to tell off her husband. You can see the effect of that now!

I believe you didn't read this before posting.

What is the correlation between her money and her lack of desire for sex during pregnancy?

Pregnancy is not an excuse to tell off her husband? Did she tell him off? Didn't she try to do the do even when she wasn't feeling it?

Yes, I can see the effect of marrying an immature baby who doesn't know what it means to be married.

Mu2sa2, tell me, how would you honesty feel if your wife sleeps with different men because you are sick or stressed and you tell her off?

I am waiting....

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 04, 2013
bukatyne:

How can you talk like this? angry

Don't you know it's 'normal' for a married man to get it outside when his pregnant wife is not feeling it?

Have you forgotten our culture so soon?

I will drag you back from obodo and wash your head in river osun so that all these foreign concept you have like divorce (tufiakwa!) will comot from your head!

I yam desperately waiting for the advice these same people will give when a wife is cheating on her hubby because he's stressed or sick.

I would like to believe you're simply jiving here cheesy.

If a wife or husband cheats on their partner, because their partner is ill and not up to it, then they're better off apart. Your spouse is more than simply a séxual object, if séx was all one was after, they wouldn't need to get married to get their fix, would they?

If my wife cheated on me, I would serve her with divorce papers so fast, her head would spin. I don't condone cheating, and don't give second chances, end of. Marriage isn't compulsory.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 04, 2013
^^ she was being sarcastic lol, Chilax
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by kalohkaloh: 1:11pm On May 04, 2013
Simply call it quits and live a single mother's life! There is no point staying in a marriage you are not happy with. But think twice before you re-marry because the next husband might be more terrible!
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Seun(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2013
Siena:

I would like to believe you're simply jiving here cheesy.

If a wife or husband cheats on their partner, because their partner is ill and not up to it, then they're better off apart. Your spouse is more than simply a séxual object, if séx was all one was after, they don't need to get married to get their fix, do they?

If my wife cheated on me, I would serve her with divorce papers so fast, her head would spin. I don't condone cheating, and don't give second chances, end of. Marriage isn't compulsory.

The fact that you feel the need to threaten your wife about this is worrying.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 04, 2013
Seun: The fact that you feel the need to threaten your wife about this is worrying.

Seun, I'd like to believe you can read, and comprehend.

Where did I threaten my wife? A threat would mean I'd told her I would divorce her, if she cheated. Unless she's told you I threatened her with divorce if she cheated, then your statement isn't really valid.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by bukatyne(f): 1:29pm On May 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ she was being sarcastic lol, Chilax
Hi my friend,

How is Cameroon this afternoon? grin
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by dealslip(f): 1:36pm On May 04, 2013
hairyman:

Did you fighting solve your problem? No it didn't. Most likely it aggravated the situation. You were lucky he fell into a dire condition and was curtailed and like most men do when they are in trouble, ran back into your arms. As a matter of fact, he may start cheating again since the problem was never solved.
@OP please do not seek advice here
Shalom

That is exactly what i was trying to make her see. Fighting won't solve much but only forgivenss can help her heal. As it is, the lady is badly bruised emotionally and will continue to be if she doesn't find a way to overcome this hurt. it hurts really bad. If she can forgive then she can start enjoying a good sex life.i was clear when i said circumstances differ. i found healing in forgiveness initially i thought i was going to die from the ache in my heart. Its not easy at all. But that period helped my husband identify his weakness and insensitivity and of course all the girls disappeard. He is a better person today. Most people don't know sex is actually a spiritual issue not a form of recreation. Its is the glue that binds a man and woman togethet that makes them one in the body soul and spirit. That was Gods original purpose that is why it was limited to the confines of marriage. Paul addressed the corithians saying ,"what how can you join yourself to a prostitute and you bexcome one with her. But sex drive can be improved when the mind is healed. Sex for women is from the mind not physcial stimulation like men. Cases where you think there is no hope there could be lots of excitment beyond the moments. As for the op don't deprieve yourself more joy because of your husband's lack of self control and insensitivity, there's a lot to be happy about apart from a failed sex life
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 04, 2013
bukatyne:
Hi my friend,

How is Cameroon this afternoon? grin

Safe..no feminists smiley tongue

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by bukatyne(f): 1:46pm On May 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Safe..no feminists smiley tongue

LOL! cheesy
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by biolabee(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2013
Seun:

The fact that you feel the need to threaten your wife about this is worrying.

That is perfectly natural irrespective of whether he has told the partner or not

Female posters on this forum has said the same to her husband

Its about boundaries

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by nolio(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2013
An episode of DEAR MOTHER. Watch out for next week
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by everyday: 5:55pm On May 04, 2013
Girl,You have nothing to worry about.The worst thing for you to do is to divorce your husband and leave scars in the lives of your children.I will advice you to keep your home in one piece
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Lexoria: 7:09pm On May 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Marriage is not for everyone.

Opening your legs is a duty, esp when your marriage is endangered, your lots can open their legs for BlackBerry or promotions but want to tell us that they can open their legs for their husband? So the dude was supposed to starve during 9months because madam is not in the mood to b intimaten.
Anywayc at least he didn't "rape" her.

Again marriage is not for everyone you can deny me something and except that I won't look for another way to have it.

May Thunder strike you there.You think marrying a wife automatically means you have a intimacy gadget right....Marriage is not for everyone and especially you.With this ur thought process I 'm sure you never think of satisfying hour woman.May ur wife cheat on you a million times since you support this randy goat cheating on his wife because she is carrying their baby and the effect it has on her is loss of sec drive.Girls please you had better start looking well before you leap when it comes to marriage.This one here now will also get married to an unfortunate lady.....ooooh

3 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Lexoria: 7:25pm On May 04, 2013
everyday: Girl,You have nothing to worry about.The worst thing for you to do is to divorce your husband and leave scars in the lives of your children.I will advice you to keep your home in one piece
That is not the wordy she can do, that's actually the best.You want her to remain and risk leaving her child(ren) as orphans when the man contacts HIV/AIDS?And let the children feel that it is ok for you to treat ur spouse like fool and it is ok to be treated like a fool.Incase you don 't know, this is the reason why most men and women are the way they are In marriage and the men love it cos it favors their useless life-style.If it was she cheating on her husband would u be saying the same thing to her hubby?How do you know that kids from divorced homes have scars, are you from one??

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Lexoria: 7:34pm On May 04, 2013
sultanemerald:
That's not a response. Its in her own words. She said all these. Someone who claims her. Husband loves her. How come she brought in career and all. And let me say, if a pregnancy brings sadness to a married woman, something is wrong somewhere. Children at least in our culture are the joys of womanhood.

And who said the pregnancy made her sad??oohooo.NLs learn to read and comprehend before replying.

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Ficeo(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2013
Most mothers passed through such problem. Involve God seriously, Nothin is impossible with God!
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by andyanders: 9:59pm On May 04, 2013
This woman will just drop one topic here and allow you people to be killing yourself and you cannot find her back on same topic. Have you seen her back on this topic to answer?
Look at one of her posts "Re: Mistress Writes House Wife " May 03
This should be A MYSTERY WOMAN.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 04, 2013
I read some of the replies to the poster's quest, I para-read others, few questions popped up, the writer a.k.a. pacificGuy but writes the 'pacificlady'?... Are you just trying to create a scene or making real sense and wants real advice?

If Scene
Please pass don't waste our resources

If real case ...
Am not going to tell you what you don't know, am only going to remind you what you already know. In deference to former US secretary of 'war', We all know that there are known known, known unknowns and unknown unknowns.

1. It takes two to tangle - Marriage is of two people based on mutual love, respect, patience, etc. etc.
2. No man or woman is perfect including you - your ego has been pointed out, I won't dwell on that
3. The Oil of a relationship is communication - You've not been communicating with him, you are brooding-You know where that leads?
4. Relationship-including marriage cannot progress, except you two are ready to put some work to it.
5. Malice - seeks revenge, never ready to bear anything. ---- List continues

Am not going to apportion blame here but remind you to get to work to make it work. Part of it is the spiritual that someone has mentioned in a long Apostolic epistle. Why not step out and pick a copy of 'Power of a Praying Wife', forgive his wrong and pray for him. If you hear his end of the story you might be the wrongest.

May I remind you, you are very very eligible to be a SINGLE PARENT! If not now

BEND DOWN, HOE AND CUTLASS, IT'S FARM TIME!!!
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 04, 2013
Lexoria:

May Thunder strike you there.You think marrying a wife automatically means you have a intimacy gadget right....Marriage is not for everyone and especially you.With this ur thought process I 'm sure you never think of satisfying hour woman.May ur wife cheat on you a million times since you support this randy goat cheating on his wife because she is carrying their baby and the effect it has on her is loss of sec drive.Girls please you had better start looking well before you leap when it comes to marriage.This one here now will also get married to an unfortunate lady.....ooooh
Wish u the same x1000 may your husband cheat on you and give you Aids when you refuse him sex. Go read some psychology or ask marriage counselors.they will tell u in marriage you don't mess with sex.period

1 Like

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by biolabee(m): 12:03am On May 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Wish u the same x1000 may your husband cheat on you and give you Aids when you refuse him sex. Go read some psychology or ask marriage counselors.they will tell u in marriage you don't mess with sex.period

Agree you dont mess with the conjugal duties in marriage but in pregnancy things get different
It does not justify you using it as an excuse to have an affair.

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by bigiyaro(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2013
I don't know if you are a Christian, but if you are, ur pastor can help u out n a little more visit to a competent marriage councilor will suffice. May God see u through
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Lexoria: 8:49am On May 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Sorry,I married a REAL GROWN-UP MAN,who knows and understands what marriage entails.So even if I refuse him intimacy cos of pregnancy,it won't be a big deal.Now go get ready for ur Hiv/aids infection cos ur randy priccck must surely get some as you are using Psychologists as a means to justify ur randiness.While you are at it,Ask an Oby/Gyn if ur wife might get low sex drive while she's pregnant or a lil while after pregnancy.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 05, 2013
^^^ blah blah blah

My wife won't refuse sex in the first place ...
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Lexoria: 8:53am On May 05, 2013
biolabee:

Agree you dont mess with the conjugal duties in marriage but in pregnancy things get different
It does not justify you using it as an excuse to have an affair.

don't mind the lil boy,anything to have an affair,"my wife doesn't finish cooking on time(thats when she gets home from work).Cheat on her!My wife is working.Cheat on her!The kids are not so pretty.Cheat on her! Etc etc....he will find any reason to cheat on his wife.HELL AWAITS HIM!!

2 Likes

Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 05, 2013
Lexoria:

don't mind the lil boy,anything to have an affair,"my wife doesn't finish cooking on time(thats when she gets home from work).Cheat on her!My wife is working.Cheat on her!The kids are not so pretty.Cheat on her! Etc etc....he will find any reason to cheat on his wife.HELL AWAITS HIM!!

AIDS awaits you smiley

Plenty bastards awaits u
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Lexoria: 8:57am On May 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^^ blah blah blah

My wife won't refuse sex in the first place ...

Yes of course or u'll threaten her with divorce or with cheating on her or even beat her up then rape her.

LADIES BEWARE OF THIS TYPE,Na them they kill their wife and cut into pieces o and then claim insanity.
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Nobody: 8:59am On May 05, 2013
Lexoria:

Yes of course or u'll threaten her with divorce or with cheating on her or even beat her up then rape her.

LADIES BEWARE OF THIS TYPE,Na them they kill their wife and cut into pieces o and then claim insanity.
why are u picking on me sef?
Re: My Skin Crawls When My Husband Touches Me (help!) by Lexoria: 9:00am On May 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

AIDS awaits you smiley

I'd rather have AIDs and GO to HEAVEN than you who would have AIDS and GO to HELL tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Generations Photo Of Nigerian Women / Rapist Begs To Marry His 13-Year-Old Victim & Her Father Agrees (Kano) / I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.