Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl (1507 Views)

Research Findings On The Question "When Should One Play Hard To Get"? / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by awonboiz: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2008
It appears that by nature we are meant to PLAY grin in at least one stage of our lives. It could be as a Teen, young Adult or as we grow Old. Some manage to be full blown LIFE-TIME players cry. I have no stats for this but it appear that if you did not get the chance to play at your teen age you are more likely to do it later. wink

What's your thoughts on 'Playing' grin and the Ages?
Re: When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
We are not meant to play jare, If it happens, it happens, no matter what age, even if you are old and as crusty, it is very inconsiderate, what goes around will come back flying around towards your big head  embarassed
Re: When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2008
My thoughts are playing = prostitution
Re: When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by iice(f): 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2008
Best have it done and over with during your younger years. . .
Old men being players is just. . . undecided

Waz a player (not playgirl tongue) in ma teens cool grin grin
Re: When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by uspry1(f): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2008
My thought on playing means A PLAYER has NO HEART (refer to "THE WIZARD OF OZ"wink and REMORSELESS, detest compassionate but LOVE messing around women's feelings highly emotionally- - -to pretend claiming "I love her/him".

It suppose to those Players' age are more likely between 18-25 during school years to be get over once they reach maturity after graduation upon landing on first job. angry

Unfortunately, in TODAY'S WORLD, there is no tell when it STOP, maybe 45, maybe 60. cry

I never date PLAYER before, but i can see the type of man like PLAYER to avoid dating with.
Re: When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by sillyboy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2008
My thought on playing means A PLAYER has NO HEART (refer to "THE WIZARD OF OZ"wink and REMORSELESS, detest compassionate but LOVE messing around women's feelings highly emotionally- - -to pretend claiming "I love her/him".

It suppose to those Players' age are more likely between 18-25 during school years to be get over once they reach maturity after graduation upon landing on first job.

Unfortunately, in TODAY'S WORLD, there is no tell when it STOP, maybe 45, maybe 60.

I never date PLAYER before, but i can see the type of man like PLAYER to avoid dating with.

Na Lie! tongue
Re: When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by uspry1(f): 12:09am On Apr 19, 2008
sillyboy:

Na Lie! tongue

@sillyboy
I ain't lie! From my experience, most men are so tripping!

For example, that guy whom I knew has long-time girlfriend still flirted at me asking me for dating! This was stupid! He has no intention of breaking up steady girlfriend. I ain't accept TWO-TIMER/PART-TIME LOVER! angry

Other example, other guy, who everyone knows he was womanizer/player, had hold on me while dating other girl. . .i asked him why in the world he wanted holding on me while he dated someone else? His straightforwardly answered to me," because i am highly intelligent he needed the most taking care of his financial matters which other girl is FLATLY OUT DUMB!". (me, college-degreed and that girl no job/no college degree- - -just partyhead) I TURNED HIM DOWN FLATLY for dating very DISGUSTEDLY! angry

Another example from my previously dating-online sites in the past with locally preference, most men asked me ONE SILLY QUESTION the same: Would you like to be my mistress permanently? or Are you accept having sexually casual relationship in a long-term? When they all are taken! AAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! Hell no! Hell No! I terminated 2-weeks FREE TRIAL membership account NO MORE!!! (total 77 men so far on 8 different dating online sites- - -I MEAN IT- - -NO JOKING!!) angry

Here when I was placed my YIM ID on NL profile since my member, all I get yahoo-yahoo boys (most new NL members to pop up during the night while everyone in Nigeria slept- - -I am in USA time zone differently) ANNOYED in the name of "bawo ni, iyawo mi" and "mo ni ife re iyamo mi" on the next day YIM chat conversation from the first day. That's how I found NAIRALAND google discovering the meaning of both mentioned Yoruba statements. Thank God I have DSL high speed internet to access it. angry On new year 2008, i removed it from my NL profile.

I find it very disgusted that I do not know them (yahoo-yahoo boys), just one day YIM chat; therefore, blocked them.

Does it show that I am wrong about player? Keep in your mind, those idiot men except for dating online and NL are deaf! The rest of them in majority are hearing!!! Tell me about it! angry

what the world turn into sicko?
Re: When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by TheSly: 12:19am On Apr 19, 2008
Some manage to be full blown LIFE-TIME players
I like this statement. cool
Re: When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by Cadet(f): 3:56am On Apr 21, 2008
Ohhkk!!
Re: When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2008
awon boiz:

It appears that by nature we are meant to PLAY grin in at least one stage of our lives. It could be as a Teen, young Adult or as we grow Old. Some manage to be full blown LIFE-TIME players cry. I have no stats for this but it appear that if you did not get the chance to play at your teen age you are more likely to do it later. wink

What's your thoughts on 'Playing' grin and the Ages?

Based on which facts?
Re: When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by micklplus(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2008
To respond to the post directly, i will rather say, it is better to play when one is much younger ! Its good to have exhausted all the "youthful madness" before one reaches "matured" adulthood" !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cheers
Re: When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by sillyboy(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2008
@ uspry 1

I quite understand your points and experiences. But I need you to understand that most of the men from your experiences are really not PLAYERS.

Players are usually smart and intelligent. They dont get caught before the game but after the game and the victim is already hurt. They make their prey want not make themselves needy. Before a player is caught, he must have been through the game at least for the 1st quarter.

So my thinking is that you have probably never been played my friend wink
Re: When Should One Play?, Play As In Player: Playboy Or Playgirl by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2008
If u got the opportunity use it

(1) (Reply)

The Many Erroneous Assumption Of Most Nigeria Lady / How To Know If Your Man Is Gay/dl / Seriously What's Going On In Nigeria? Asper The Dating Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.