Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time (40173 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Trimque2k1(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2019
Oluwahelpme:
I mean it. My Dad never cheated on my mum. That is according to my mother.
Ur mom never caught ur dad cheating is suppose to be the best phrase to use mmm

2 Likes

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2019
Oluwahelpme:
I mean it. My Dad never cheated on my mum. That is according to my mother.

That she knows of. Anyway you have a positive example of a good marriage to guide you in your future marriage which is a true blessing. Not everyone are so blessed.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Oluwahelpme(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2019
khia:

That she knows of. Anyway you have a positive example of a good marriage to guide you in your future marriage which is a true blessing. Not everyone are so blessed.
Thanks
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tendency86(m): 11:54am On Oct 15, 2019
khiaa:

I don't need to, I already know they can't throw her out of the house. cheesy

Eyahhh! Lots of good folks in amerkika.
As 4muah I will just pack her stuffs while she's fast asleep, dump them in the car, carry her while she is still asleep into the car, drive her to her father and mother's house pick carry her out of my car to the room she used to sleep dump her on her bed drop stuffs and zoom....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tendency86(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2019
pleep:
Not only would i throw her out, but her bastard kids aswell. grin

....cuz the lord knows those kidz aren't mine
Eyahhh! Lots of good folks in amerkika.
As 4muah I will just pack her stuffs while she's fast asleep, dump them in the car, carry her while she is still asleep into the car, drive her to her father and mother's house pick carry her out of my car to the room she used to sleep dump her on her bed drop stuffs and zoom....
NHF... No Hard Feelings
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Oluwahelpme(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2019
khia:

I just sent u an email. Kindly reply me.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Bigcowhorn: 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
khia:

Tell the guy I'm willing to bet 100 bucks and my love for Khiaa that his father cheated like a motherfucker. All his mother needs is to goggle private investigation firms and make an appointment somewhere.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Bigcowhorn: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oluwahelpme:
I just sent u an email. Kindly reply me.

She;s already taken kindly leave her email the hell alone
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Tell the guy I'm willing to bet 100 bucks and my love for Khiaa that his father cheated like a motherfucker. All his mother needs is to goggle private investigation firms and make an appointment somewhere.

LMAO grin You need a few wacks on your butt with my leather belt.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=8317117
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=83171175]
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Sierusvirus(m): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Women don’t cheat and 70% of men or even more still train or raise children from another man everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Bigcowhorn: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin You need a few wacks on your butt with my leather belt.

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Smile when I'm addressing you. No more sad faces. cheesy Are you confused?
"His father cheated like a motherfucker."
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Bigcowhorn: 5:01am On Oct 18, 2019
khiaa:

Smile when I'm addressing you. No more sad faces. cheesy Are you confused?
"His father cheated like a motherfucker."

Even if he cheated like a fatherfucker you are not permitted to use your leather belt that way. Jez, what are women becoming these days, thinking they are better than men? undecided

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 5:14am On Oct 18, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Even if he cheated like a fatherfucker you are not permitted to use your leather belt that way. Jez, what are women becoming these days, thinking they are better than men? undecided

Spanking your butt with my leather belt would be a turn on for you. grin I wasn't complaining about a woman or man thing I was saying that you were being too blunt, no filtering at all. grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Bigcowhorn: 3:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
khiaa:

Spanking your butt with my leather belt would be a turn on for you. grin I wasn't complaining about a woman or man thing I was saying that you were being too blunt, no filtering at all. grin

America has seriously damaged your ideology where sex is concerned. I think we'll need to start over when and if the time does come. No use trying to fix something this damaged lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 3:21am On Oct 19, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

America has seriously damaged your ideology where sex is concerned. I think we'll need to start over when and if the time does come. No use trying to fix something this damaged lol

I never said anything about having sex with you, you're tripping. shocked
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Bigcowhorn: 5:52am On Oct 19, 2019
khiaa:

I never said anything about having sex with you, you're tripping. shocked

You don't have to say a word baby. I do the talking and the gentle wracking with the leather belt on your curvy smooth ass so as not cause any damages I may end up regretting, which is why your initial comment was confusing to me. I am the boss cool
Anyways, I don't want to have sex with you. I want to have you. A lot depends on what you look like and this useless imaginary baby of yours (I will get to that photo soon enough but rivals i do not tolerate). For now, I'm just biding my time so no one will accuse moi of rushing anything like an ill-tempered Russian.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 5:58am On Oct 19, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You don't have to say a word baby. I do the talking and the gentle wracking with the leather belt on your curvy smooth ass so as not cause any damages I may end up regretting, which is why your initial comment was confusing to me. I am the boss cool
Anyways, I don't want to have sex with you. I want to have you. A lot depends on what you look like and I will get to that photo soon enough, I'm just biding my time.

You know you can't have me, I belong to my BABY.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Bigcowhorn: 6:02am On Oct 19, 2019
khiaa:

You know you can't have me, I belong to my BABY.

Oh, no, not that again!!!

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 6:04am On Oct 19, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Oh, no, not that again!!!

grin grin grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Hotspotbro(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
khiaa:

Sorry hun, I'm in America, that shyt don't fly here. smiley
pééle ,if shit won't fly, then pee will. And not all men are scum
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
khiaa:
Whenever a man is cheating on his wife and the wife finds out, you men always tell her not to end the marriage and to take it to God in prayer. Well I would like to ask you male hypocrites a question. If you found out your wife was cheating on you would you

1. Throw her out of the house or

2. Take it to God in prayer, be honest

Why not? I will surely allow you to stay only if your conscience will not make you uncomfortable like grilled chicken
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Kobicove(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ade3000yrs:
Why not? I will surely allow you to stay only if your conscience will not make you uncomfortable like grilled chicken

grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by dianchi(f): 7:37pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

Sorry hun, I'm in America, that shyt don't fly here. smiley

The same Khiaa saying that shit don't fly here has been private messaging my husband @kingsteve and calling him love and sending all kinds of messages to my husband it's a warning Khiaa stay away from my husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:06pm On May 07, 2020
dianchi:

The same Khiaa saying that shit don't fly here has been private messaging my husband @kingsteve and calling him love and sending all kinds of messages to my husband it's a warning Khiaa stay away from my husband

If you were handling your business he wouldn't have time to make love to me. grin grin Daddy come and get this doormat. grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by dianchi(f): 9:17pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

If you were handling your business he wouldn't have time to make love to me. grin grin Daddy come and get this doormat. grin

My husband @kingsteve here in our room is getting ur doormat u say¿ delusional you are well it's a warning honey cos u see this platform wld know your agenda oh u say u re in America while he is with I and three children in Nigeria very degraceful you are
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Rekhina(f): 9:24pm On May 07, 2020
khiaa:

Khiaa u are just 2 shame.less u disgust me n womenfolks, wtf
SisterFire husbandsnatcha pls come n see ur enemy ,disgracing herself here,

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Rekhina(f): 9:25pm On May 07, 2020
dianchi:

My husband @kingsteve here in our room is getting ur doormat u say¿ delusional you are well it's a warning honey cos u see this platform wld know your agenda oh u say u re in America while he is with I and three children in Nigeria very degraceful you are
don't mind d wild animal sweetheart, she can't stand where u stand , but ur husband
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:34pm On May 07, 2020
Rekhina:
Khiaa u are just 2 shame.less u disgust me n womenfolks, wtf
SisterFire husbandsnatcha pls come n see ur enemy ,disgracing herself here,
...Loooooolz...so Khiaa u aren't into lesbian alone but snatching, I told everyone u don't have a damn man...no one believed , grin

Piglet

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Rekhina(f): 9:40pm On May 07, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Loooooolz...so Khiaa u aren't into lesbian alone but snatching, I told everyone u don't have a damn man...no one believed , grin

Piglet
Wat a shame dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.