₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,927,330 members, 3,967,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 05:32 PM

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time (11644 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Chukapage(m): 4:00pm On Dec 06
khiaa:

I'll pray for Yahweh to give you wisdom, contentment, and forgiveness of your whoredom.
Am a proud LovePeddler but anyway shaa..Amen
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 2:11am On Dec 07
Chukapage:
Am a proud LovePeddler but anyway shaa..Amen

I knew you were that's why I don't understand your emotional response to my topic.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by pkang: 2:28am On Dec 07
khiaa:
Whenever a man is cheating on his wife and the wife finds out, you men always tell her not to end the marriage and to take it to God in prayer. Well I would like to ask you male hypocrites a question. If you found out your wife was cheating on you would you

1. Throw her out of the house or

2. Take it to God in prayer, be honest

And why would you cheat angry angry
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 6:46am On Dec 07
pkang:

And why would you cheat angry angry

I wouldn't cheat I would rather end the relationship and move on if I am unhappy with him.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Chukapage(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07
khiaa:

I knew you were that's why I don't understand your emotional response to my topic.

nah..I was pissed off by your stupidity and lack of logic
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 11:15pm On Dec 07
Chukapage:
nah..I was pissed off by your stupidity and lack of logic

I think that you were upset because you took the topic as an attack on Nigerian men which it wasn't, it was an inquiry on some of the negative behavior that some of your brothers portray.

You took it personally and you know what they say *Only a hit Dog Holla's* and you were hollering all over the place.grin A real emotional melt down, which was uncalled for since you admitted to being a who.re. And stop reflecting from the subject, I was talking about Nigerian men not other men of the world behavior. I'm on a Nigerian website hence the question was directed at Nigerian men.

When I give a damn about Japanese men I will go to their sites and question them. Do you see how it works now?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Klinee: 11:28pm On Dec 07
khiaa:

What's up Gay boy? grin What makes me evil, is it because I don't want you?
Yahweh is the Alpha and the Omega.
Gay!! God will surely expose you on a very good day and you will be burnt alive!!! devilish gayman!
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 12:57am On Dec 08
Klinee:
Gay!! God will surely expose you on a very good day and you will be burnt alive!!! devilish gayman!

lol grin If I am a gayman then it would prove that you are a gayboy right, considering the fact that you have been hitting on me for years and you still cant get any play. I told you once and I'll tell you again " I Do Not Want You Gayboy"!!!! Stop jumping on my mentions desperately seeking my attention.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Chukapage(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08
khiaa:

I think that you were upset because you took the topic as an attack on Nigerian men which it wasn't, it was an inquiry on some of the negative behavior that some of your brothers portray.

You took it personally and you know what they say *Only a hit Dog Holla's* and you were hollering all over the place.grin A real emotional melt down, which was uncalled for since you admitted to being a who.re. And stop reflecting from the subject, I was talking about Nigerian men not other men of the world behavior. I'm on a Nigerian website hence the question was directed at Nigerian men.

When I give a damn about Japanese men I will go to their sites and question them. Do you see how it works now?
long piss of crap..if you have a problem with "Nigerian men" why not try your fellow AA instead of coming here and foolish barking and whining about things you can't change even by 0.5%
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 10:38pm On Dec 08
Chukapage:
long piss of crap..if you have a problem with "Nigerian men" why not try your fellow AA instead of coming here and foolish barking and whining about things you can't change even by 0.5%

Ok, Now I see what the problem is, you are SLOW. I said my topic was and is directed towards Nigerian men hence it was posted on a Nigerian website, has nothing to do with AA men. Leeeet meeee sloooow iiiit doooown fooor yooou., thhhhe toooopic iiis aaaabout NIIIIIIGERIAN MEEEEEN whoooo arrrre whooooores whiiiich yooou admiiiiiiited tooo beeeeing soooo leeeet iiiit fllllly.

You are whining over a thread that was written 4 years ago.

(0) (1) (2) ... (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

+18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Know Us Better (Guys Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.