Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time (40271 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 3:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah look at yougringrin can money buy lovegrin

so if it was money why then did a breakup occur?grin

have you been in a very fancy relationship before?grin I can bet my shiny brown ass u haven'tgrin

But honestly she, I don't like someone to become kinda of liability to me, makes me believe he or she is lazy!

I always respect ladies who are self-empowered and capable of whatever circumstances that arise...

You don't like a woman who is a liability to you but it sounds like you were a liability to her though. tongue

Someone who will add to life and say words that can bring you down if ever condition put's you to disrespect it worth...

Chiara khiaa, I have a nice one for you ooo better accept it and appreciate what came to yougrin

will you date a broke mangrin

You don't like a woman who will be a liability to you but it sounds like you were a liability to her though. tongue
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Martin0(m): 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
khiaa:

You don't like a woman who will be a liability to you but it sounds like you were a liability to her though. tongue

oh yeah, assuming took it standgrin "sounds like"grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by biebs: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
punish her adequately buh still keep her dats if she shows remorse n repents of it.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Martin0(m): 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
khiaa:

Sounds like a one-sided relationship to me. undecided

hahahahahgringrin reply sounds like you have not been into a proper relationship beforegrin "just kidding "grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Martin0(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
khiaa:

He said MONEY!!!! grin
Na wa oo, are you the one to answer for megrin who money eppgrin
if you finish playing ur game let me knowgrin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by jaxxy(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2018
khiaa:

He said MONEY!!!! grin

Interesting topic i read all nite all the way back from 2013 grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by monex(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2018
khiaa:

I luv this man. There is still hope for Nigeria. smiley
you need to pick a struggle

do you want more women divorcing their cheating husbands?

or

do you want more men forgiving their cheating wives?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:12pm On May 08, 2018
monex:

you need to pick a struggle

do you want more women divorcing their cheating husbands?

or

do you want more men forgiving their cheating wives?

I want the hypocrisy to stop. They decide what to do in their own marriages, just stop telling women to forgive their dogs when they won't do the same.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 9:14pm On May 08, 2018
jaxxy:

Interesting topic i read all nite all the way back from 2013 grin
I'm glad you were entertained. cheesy
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2018
khiaa:

I'm glad you were entertained. cheesy

I was greatly entertained, it made my nite and for u aka "Lara Croft" going up against all those men without breaking a sweat u deserve an Oscar grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by monex(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2018
khiaa:

I want the hypocrisy to stop. They decide what to do in their own marriages, just stop telling women to forgive their dogs when they won't do the same.

makes sense. so you shouldnt be praising those men that forgive their cheating wives. Just leave everyone to their decisions
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 10:45pm On May 09, 2018
monex:

makes sense. so you shouldnt be praising those men that forgive their cheating wives. Just leave everyone to their decisions

I wasn't praising them for forgiving their wives I was praising them for not being hypocrites.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Martin0(m): 7:25am On May 10, 2018
khiaa khiaa please come talk here
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 7:34am On May 10, 2018
Martin0:
khiaa khiaa please come talk here

Martin0 I'll be here for 5 minutes, I have to go to bed, got work in the morning. tongue
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Martin0(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2018
khiaa:

Martin0 I'll be here for 5 minutes, I have to go to bed, got work in the morning. tongue

what the time now
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 8:36am On May 15, 2018
Martin0:

what the time now

It's 12:35 am. tongue
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Martin0(m): 9:40am On May 15, 2018
khiaa:

OK
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by KingSango(m): 3:36am On Dec 22, 2018
khiaa:
Whenever a man is cheating on his wife and the wife finds out, you men always tell her not to end the marriage and to take it to God in prayer. Well I would like to ask you male hypocrites a question. If you found out your wife was cheating on you would you

1. Throw her out of the house or

2. Take it to God in prayer, be honest

Always number 1 grin Tell me the truth does any woman respect a man that allows her to walk all over him? No.

Extra wisdom grin

Studies were conducted that prove when men cheat they do so merely for lust yet still love their wives. However when a woman cheats it affects her emotions as she really loves her new lover. When a woman has sex she's.always giving of her self. She's on the receiving end of another entering her sacred temple. If understood in this way that the woman is sacred then of course a man is more hurt because he lost more. grin

www.undergroundrisepup..com

Good day

Ase

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Originalsly: 4:15am On Dec 22, 2018
khiaa:
Whenever a man is cheating on his wife and the wife finds out, you men always tell her not to end the marriage and to take it to God in prayer. Well I would like to ask you male hypocrites a question. If you found out your wife was cheating on you would you

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Originalsly: 4:32am On Dec 22, 2018
khiaa:

Hmmmm..... find out is never enough. There must first be evidence that the husband was cheating......evidence that the husband cannot deny. Then our DNA would prompt us to apologize....and solemnly promise...or swear if necessary.... that we will never ever again allow the Devil to enter us. Which right thinking man would be begging his wife not to end the marriage?...that's not natural.
On a husband finding out the wife is cheating......again.... patience is not in the DNA of husbands... for us to wait to find out the wife is cheating .....kicking throwing her out the house is normally based on suspicion.... we don't need to find out...suspicion is more than enough evidence.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Evercurious(f): 5:39am On Dec 22, 2018
Decryptor:
Girl...it's a man's world okay? That's why we do what we do! If ya don't like it, go for a sex change

Too bad
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
khiaa:

please reply your mail.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2019
khiaa:

I'm stating a fact you did say these things to me, don't remember, check your posts to me. You are a psycho, threatening to cut my head off with a machete. Yeah you remember.
babe you have not responded. I have sent you a message for long.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khiaa(f): 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
vingeophysicist:
babe you have not responded. I have sent you a message for long.

What information do you need?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
khiaa:

please kindly check the recent mail
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
khiaa:

khia kindly check your mail.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2019
khiaa:

Nigeria men are so self centered in marriage. I have Observed this severally. Well, I'm still single. When I get married, the last thing I will ever vdo is to cheat on my wife. Nigeria men should learn how to love their wife. If u truely love ur wife, u won't cheat on her.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2019
Oluwahelpme:
Nigeria men are so self centered in marriage. I have Observed this severally. Well, I'm still single. When I get married, the last thing I will ever vdo is to cheat on my wife. Nigeria men should learn how to love their wife. If u truely love ur wife, u won't cheat on her.

People always believe this in their hearts, only time will tell.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:14am On Oct 15, 2019
khiaa:

I don't need to, I already know they can't throw her out of the house. cheesy

So why are you asking Nigerians the question.

Enjoy you America and leave us alone to cheat in peace grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2019
khiaa:

I think that you were upset because you took the topic as an attack on Nigerian men which it wasn't, it was an inquiry on some of the negative behavior that some of your brothers portray.

You took it personally and you know what they say *Only a hit Dog Holla's* and you were hollering all over the place.grin A real emotional melt down, which was uncalled for since you admitted to being a who.re. And stop deflecting from the subject, I was talking about Nigerian men not other men of the world behavior. I'm on a Nigerian website hence the question was directed at Nigerian men.

When I give a damn about Japanese men I will go to their sites and question them. Do you see how it works now?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Oluwahelpme(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2019
khia:

People always believe this in their hearts, only time will tell.
I mean it. My Dad never cheated on my mum. That is according to my mother.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Trimque2k1(m): 11:34am On Oct 15, 2019
khiaa:

Sorry hun, I'm in America, that shyt don't fly here. smiley
hey enjoy ur America and stop crying over here about men cheating habits, but what stops u from cheating to see for ya sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Many Guys Are Guilty Of This ( SNAPSHOT ) / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.