Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,581 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

"5 Ways Women Destroy Their Relationship Without Knowing" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "5 Ways Women Destroy Their Relationship Without Knowing" (1480 Views)

10 Areas Lovers Should Work On In Their Relationship (Emusmith & Oliviaarims) / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"5 Ways Women Destroy Their Relationship Without Knowing" by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 04, 2013
1: Conditioning Your Generosity

If you fall into the mindset of asking yourself, right before you’re going to do something generous for your partner, “But does he deserve this? Would he do the same for me? Has he done the same for me?” you poison the wonderful dynamic of unconditional love that should exist in a relationship. Your partner should feel that you feel he deserves the world, and visa versa.

2: Expecting a Perfect Compatibility

Sometimes been 100% compatible is not such a good idea in relationships because it results to boredom, and it zero's challenge between you both. So having little differences creates a perfect space for you to try to learn the next person which keeps you busy. In other words, trying to clone your man to be 100% as you in hopes to build a perfect compatibility destroys a relationship. So allow the difference in judgment, views and ideas between you two if you ever wish the relationship to last long.

3: Withholding Total Intimacy

When most women get into a relationship, they sometimes try as much not to give in their heart 100%, not because they don't want to but because they're afraid of getting too attached to that sense of intimacy and perhaps getting hurt, they’ll create a divide that’s hard to come back from. You have to risk getting hurt if you have any chance of real intimacy.

4: Pouring Out Blames

Think about this: if you actually believed your partner set out to intentionally hurt you, you wouldn't be with that person! And yet we often speak to our partners as if they did things meaning to hurt us by blaming and saying “You do x, y and z” instead of saying, “I feel a certain way, when you do x, y or z.” If you want to solve a problem, approach it as such. Don’t jump into accusations

5: Criticism

Relationship is suppose to be a home for both a man and a woman, where each other feel at ease to share their deepest feelings and also hope that the other accommodates their weakness. But when all your partner gets is criticism rather than support, it will scare them from communicating which will eventually result to them going out to search for emotionally supports. So whatever the case maybe, you shouldn't make your man feel you criticize his judgment over issues he barely can handle rather supporting him would do the magic.

2 Likes

Re: "5 Ways Women Destroy Their Relationship Without Knowing" by stylesco: 9:20pm On May 04, 2013
Nice write up but I disagree with No1 point.
It comes to a point when you have to be sure that person would do same for you else the relationiship becomes parasitic and not mutual.

For me I think love is over rated.
We all have roles to play in a relationship.
When one party isn't up to par, he/she starts playing the love card. undecided
Re: "5 Ways Women Destroy Their Relationship Without Knowing" by Mynd44: 6:17am On May 05, 2013
Another list

(1) (Reply)

Is This Lady Marrying Him For Love Or For Money? [photo] / Why Does The Womanliness Bear Nasty Names (a Must Read) / Most Single Girls Are Side Chicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.