Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating (32930 Views)

5 Likely Ways To Avoid Being Cheap To A Man / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Fuhrer(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2013
how many list we go see on nairaland on a daily basis?! Hmpf. Anyway, not all the points mentioned are proofs that a woman is cheating. :Phow many list we go see on nairaland on a daily basis?! Hmpf. Anyway, not all the points mentioned are proofs that a woman is cheating.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by adexsimply(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by pekelepekele(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2013
Women I bow 4 dem
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 06, 2013
Trust women at your own risk.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by bidexolumanish(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: Mshewwwww bunch of nonsense.any man that tries that stunt with me will be dumped asap
na ur future i jst dy laff mrs busybody,na when u don do rubbish finish in ur 20s u go come dy tie different scaff go church dy pray 4 husband in ur late 30s.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by moresignal(f): 9:44pm On May 06, 2013
I think d write up is right... ;DI think d write up is right...
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by moresignal(f): 9:47pm On May 06, 2013
bidexolumanish: na ur future i jst dy laff mrs busybody,na when u don do rubbish finish in ur 20s u go come dy tie different scaff go church dy pray 4 husband in ur late 30s.
GBAM...
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Akbee(m): 9:58pm On May 06, 2013
Experience!
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by numen(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2013
Your chic/wife no dey cheat on you no be by "badoo". There's no way you can monitor women effectively. They have no meter nor gauge. Just be who you are and leave the rest to God.

The points the op mentioned are merely pointers and can also be ambiguous. So don't be giving yourself HBP cos ur chic failed one of the tests.

If you really care about your chic and you're committed to her physically and emotionally, you'll know (without a proof) that either she's cheating or about to.

Life is too short to allow one person ruin it for you. Zero your mind and hit the relationship industry. WYSIWYG.

3 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 06, 2013
all women are cheat so , my friend give up just keep in mind that she is/will fucking/Bleep the landlor/neighbor undecided undecidedthat's if your bro are not humping her , women sha? women i hail, i bow
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Revolva(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2013
shocked cool After God Fear WOMEN cheesy grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 06, 2013
What kind of rubbish list is this undecided
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Owosoup: 10:23pm On May 06, 2013
Watin u say na true but in addition, u can get revelation thru dreams if u be born again like me.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Evestar200(f): 10:27pm On May 06, 2013
Bt y on earth wud a women cheat on her guy or hubby? Cant she control hersef?,,OH I LOVE MY LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nobullshit(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: Mshewwwww bunch of nonsense.any man that tries that stunt with me will be dumped asap
, what about if he is ur married husband, dumping him might not be as simple as expected or thought.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nobullshit(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: Bt y on earth wud a women cheat on her guy or hubby? Cant she control hersef?,,OH I LOVE MY LIFE
couldn't believe u could say such, i believe cheating is the simplest thing a woman/lady can do to her boyfriend/husband.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Bonapart(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2013
Number 5 n 6 on poin. Mostly 6
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nobullshit(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2013
queen_of_sheba: What kind of rubbish list is this undecided
Not all rubbish are really rubbish, there are some useful things in a rubbish, just ponder and discover.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nobullshit(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: all women are cheat so , my friend give up just keep in mind that she is/will fucking/Bleep the landlor/neighbor undecided undecidedthat's if your bro are not humping her , women sha? women i hail, i bow
I believe that u haven't heard that generalisation is a fucking disease therefore, all women are not cheat, i have experienced and i am still experiencing that.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by abbk000: 10:49pm On May 06, 2013
Are for real??

This is sooo... 1800's.We are in 2013 for crying out loud!! Did you grow up in a cave??

My phone is passworded yet I have never cheated. If I don't but a password on it, when its in my bag or pocket it starts to dial any number. I love to look good and pay a lot of attention on myself yet, I have never cheated on my man. Most of what you wrote apply to me, but sadly you are so wrong, because these signs don't prove that a woman is cheating!!!

1 Like

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nobullshit(m): 10:51pm On May 06, 2013
gboss4sure: Trust women at your own risk.
JUST AS THEY SAID , EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER, MY OWN TEACHER OF EXPERIENCE INSTRUCTED ME TO TRUST HER WHOLLY { i have my reasons personally }.

1 Like

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Evestar200(f): 10:51pm On May 06, 2013
nobullshit: couldn't believe u could say such, i believe cheating is the simplest thing a woman/lady can do to her boyfriend/husband.
i cant cheat on my guy even though he is cheating on me,,,i am in a distance relationship bt dat doesnt give me d fucking damn right to cheat,,cuz i once did it and i dont like nd vow neva 2 do it again,,dats y am click to only one guy 4 d past 2yrs nw
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Kylexb(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2013
i hope you have asshole for 100 men
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nobullshit(m): 10:55pm On May 06, 2013
abbk000: Are for real??

This is sooo... 1800's.We are in 2013 for crying out loud!! Did you grow up in a cave??

My phone is passworded yet I have never cheated. If I don't but a password on it, when its in my bag or pocket it starts to dial any number. I love to look good and pay a lot of attention on myself yet, I have never cheated on my man. Most of what you wrote apply to me, but sadly you are so wrong, because these signs don't prove that a woman is cheating!!!
i believe what u have just stated, maybe the poster is a one that tussles with his lady.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nobullshit(m): 11:00pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: i cant cheat on my guy even though he is cheating on me,,,i am in a distance relationship bt dat doesnt give me d fucking damn right to cheat,,cuz i once did it and i dont like nd vow neva 2 do it again,,dats y am click to only one guy 4 d past 2yrs nw
My point isn't that all ladies/women cheats, what i mean is that, women shouldn't pretend as if cheating is the worst thing that they can do to their man/husband.

1 Like

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by DonaldGenes(m): 11:04pm On May 06, 2013
evestar if what you said is real..then I couldn't agree less
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nobullshit(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2013
pekelepekele: Women I bow 4 dem
why wont u bow for them, atleast , u came into this world through their vagina. grin grin { and not from one of ur ribs as some men claims }.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Evestar200(f): 11:09pm On May 06, 2013
nobullshit: My point isn't that all ladies/women cheats, what i mean is that, women shouldn't pretend as if cheating is the worst thing that they can do to their man/husband.
cheating is nt d worst thing u can do to man,,,pretending dat u love d man more dan anytin in d world nd d man believe nd trust u with is whole hrt,,is d worst thing u can eva do to a man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years / Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.