Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating (32931 Views)

5 Likely Ways To Avoid Being Cheap To A Man / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Evestar200(f): 11:10pm On May 06, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: evestar if what you said is real..then I couldn't agree less
really? And why?
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by osifred(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2013
the only sure way to know if she is cheating is. grab her fone from her, run inside the toilet and lock the door. if she tries to break the door in an attempt to get her fone back then know that she is not just cheating but that you are equally single

2 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by fflamingo(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2013
This don't work for ajepako girls o
Believe me. Technology are moving and Nigerian ladies are following the thread .

Nigeria I hail thee!
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nobullshit(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2013
money-hungry :
stop bothering ur small heads.... ALL WOMEN SH.IT.
Maybe urs , mine is perfect to myself.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by doeying(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2013
Julieccentric: Story...if a woman is gonna cheat she would do it sucessfully without you suspecting @ all. It takes a disciplined n content lady not to cheat.

Preach it julie!!!...preach it!!!...#word#...lol
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Caracta(f): 11:35pm On May 06, 2013
fflamingo: This don't work for ajepako girls o
Believe me. Technology are moving and Nigerian ladies are following the thread .

Nigeria I hail thee!
Are you trying to say cheating is a Nigerian thing?
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by CzarChris(m): 12:11am On May 07, 2013
@op, you try shaa. But the fact remains that all women cheat. Yes I said it! All women cheat, but what annoys me is the swearing and cry of innocence when they are caught. To be honest a woman will cheat on you and be so perfert in her cover up that even the devil will be impressed at the ingenuity of the lie.
So guys save yourselves the headache, and realise that your woman is only yours when she is on the bed with you. When she leaves that bedroom, anytin can happen.

2 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by eastOFwest(m): 12:36am On May 07, 2013
osifred: the only sure way to know if she is cheating is. grab her fone from her, run inside the toilet and lock the door. if she tries to break the door in an attempt to get her fone back then know that she is not just cheating but that you are equally single

Ol boy you well so? See action plan nah! Na psycho woman, not cheating woman go break door. After breaking the door, Na your coconut head she go break next. A cheating woman will just leave you in there to do your worst because in her head you are history. If you pull that stunt and she ain't cheating, you will probably be history!

A suspicious insecure man is a very sad sight to behold. Just live your life with a free mind; life is too short. If she's cheating believing that you are unaware or too slow to clock, she'll eventually get bolder, take more risks, make many mistakes and all will be revealed in an indisputable way. If she ain't cheating, you've lost nothing because your mind is free.

3 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 12:55am On May 07, 2013
Ok
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by tutu1: 1:53am On May 07, 2013
REALLY, they confess small small oh, so you cheating right under your husbands nose abi lol
Caracta: I can only relate with Number 5. All the other points can mislead.

I password my phone because of intruders and potential thieves, even though my family members know the passcode.

Even without all these pointers, a woman can cheat right under her husband's nose.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Petraman(m): 2:04am On May 07, 2013
Nice one!!!!!!! More of this
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by johnnyhandsom(m): 2:07am On May 07, 2013
Take a blood oath with her
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Lerin(f): 3:51am On May 07, 2013
2: She password her phone when with her man

There is no other reason as to why a woman will be with her boyfriend or husband and then password her phone... if not that she is covering her tracks. If you have nothing to hide, you wouldn't put yourself in that position to keep entering password just to check your MISS CALLS or TEXTS. This is absolutely false cos some married women password their phones cos of their children who always play with their phones in other to avoid unnecessary dialled numbers and sending empty msgs to pple. My husband actually put password on mine.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Kjking(m): 4:15am On May 07, 2013
Julieccentric: Story...if a woman is gonna cheat she would do it sucessfully without you suspecting @ all. It takes a disciplined n content lady not to cheat.
that can only be done in her Dream, not to someone like me, cause na one time i go catch her, b4 she make peem!!!
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 5:25am On May 07, 2013
Bt y would ppl cheat?i simply dnt get u,if u are tired of a relationship,simply quit and not decieving urxef and ur partner
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by MrsCork2(f): 5:41am On May 07, 2013
dederocs: If you are wise,you do not need a pastor to tell you-you will know.

Its not a matter of being wise,unless she wants you to know,leave that thing,some will cheat and still keep their cool not even a single change in behaviour.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by ceeceeco: 5:47am On May 07, 2013
No mata hw smart a woman seems 2 b, she can neva out smart me...neva.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by lawrenzoo: 6:10am On May 07, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: Cheating in relationships and even marriages is a very common thing and happens every now and then and as a man how do you dictate the change of pace in your relationship to know if your GIRL is unfaithful?

Well the signs may vary but there are certain facts that remains a key to dictate foul play but that's if you're paying attention to situations and not just LYING flat on the bed called TRUST.

HERE ARE THE POINTERS:

1: She tells more than usual how her day went

When a woman has skeleton tied around her daily activities, she usually comes up with much stories to cover the GAPS in between. A smart man should start from day one to monitor this area in other to know when the stories starts getting too LONG.

2: She password her phone when with her man

There is no other reason as to why a woman will be with her boyfriend or husband and then password her phone... if not that she is covering her tracks. If you have nothing to hide, you wouldn't put yourself in that position to keep entering password just to check your MISS CALLS or TEXTS.

3: Always call to check the man's location before leaving hers

When you're building up games in relationship this aspect becomes common because you do not want to bump into your man surprisingly. It's good for a woman to check on her man but not always conscious of that especially at the times before she leave her own location.

4: She Pays more attention to what she's wearing than yours when outing

When a woman begins to dress for other men to notice and not her man, then that's a clear sign something is fishing or will soon be. A woman who doesn't pay attention to how her man looks when going out with him has high hopes elsewhere and that makes her man's outfit less important to notice.

5: She feels uncomfortable when you grab her purse or phone

The minute a woman starts to feel unease when you grab her phone or handbag either by twinkling her hair, looking at various positions in seconds, trying to distract you with unusual topic while reaching for what's on your hands, then be sure that she covering tracks of something you need to know about. A woman who has nothing to hide will be delighted and happy you grabbed her stuff at least to prove to you she is clean.

6: She start getting upsets at little things

When things that usually doesn't cause problems begins to lead to daily fights, it's a sure sign the woman is about to sign-out from the relationship. She's beginning to get fed up about something which seems like the "man himself". Women usually don't break relationships up or make it a living hell when they have not got an alternative by the side. So prompting the unusual fights are just excuses to pop the bottle. She is seeing someone else and that's possibly why.

So what do you do wen you discover your woman is cheating on you?
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by akom0908(m): 6:25am On May 07, 2013
This is a real world of cheating,after those gals will come out to say guys cheat most.I wooed a gal two weeks ago and she accepted,I discover yesterday she was cheating,I ask her abt it see how she was crying then I checked her screened msgs...oooo boy i discovered guys are the best wen composing text msgs.I just breakup with her straight.every gal cheat but I will catch every gal dat cheat cos I have just four magical ways to catch dem.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Mjjordan(m): 6:29am On May 07, 2013
money-hungry :
stop bothering ur small heads.... ALL WOMEN SH.IT.
exacly!
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by sportfeva(m): 7:14am On May 07, 2013
Next thread should be, what makes a woman cheat? Women, we will treat the men issue too. Sincerely, we need to stop cheating on our union. Only shit head with a dead heart filled with diseases CheaT and don't think i will be a Victim and because i will never. Right from the relationship, i will tell what can make me cheat in degree and if you don't agree, it can mar it or better let's quit. Don't wanna be a victim. Cheating on spouse is deadly to the heart, body, soul and liable to die with it.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Adj505(f): 7:29am On May 07, 2013
Don't agree wth no 2 cos I password ma phone because of intruders n guy use 2 know d password. Wat abt Men
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 7:35am On May 07, 2013
op who mislead you
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by christokuty: 7:45am On May 07, 2013
we know all these once look for the new once
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 7:59am On May 07, 2013
Like I care... Let them all cheat on their husbands.. That is why they end up as meats for guys who are on the fast lane.... Most of these women we see re dead already oh i.e they have been used already
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Stlatyv(m): 8:00am On May 07, 2013
Caracta: I can only relate with Number 5. All the other points can mislead.

I password my phone because of intruders and potential thieves, even though my family members know the passcode.

Even without all these pointers, a woman can cheat right under her husband's nose.
d husband must b a learner,
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Stlatyv(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2013
kulyie: Mshewwwww bunch of nonsense.any man that tries that stunt with me will be dumped asap
wat gyvs u d asurance dat u wont b d 1st 2b dumped. Ova smartnes kils,
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Stlatyv(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2013
nd u fink a man can't do dat? Ar u a learner?
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 8:15am On May 07, 2013
Y are all d ladies against dis thread.....hmm,i think there could be some truth in dis write up.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by devour129: 8:49am On May 07, 2013
The fone code thing might be true ( at least from men point of view) I remember putting code in my fones,iPad ,in everything that is code able when I discovered my hubby's fone had a code.first I asked him and he said he doesn't want anyone to have access to his contacts and bank statement as usual I let it go.he travelled one time for about 3weeks ,he wanted to use my fones and they had code,he tried my iPad GBAM it had code and he became so mad asking what I needed code for,I innocently tongue told about him i dont someone having access to my contacts and bank statement.to cut story short,we don't use codes any more in my house.i think the code thing gets to the men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.