Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? (26784 Views)

How To Seduce A Rich Girl / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Give her what you can afford ,don't go stealing in order to impress her. It's the intention that count.
I am a rich girl so I know grin
How rich are you? I'm equally very rich and I find it very difficult dating ladies from poor backgrounds.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 08, 2013
naathaag more than your joystick cos she got everything u want to give her.,.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by sogamica(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2013
Love
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 08, 2013
bebe2: U see, before the girl ask, dat means u never buy her gift before!

Dnt wait to be asked, pass thru Mr bigs buy her meatpie or even plaintain krisps. U dnt need to be told. Haba!!
Choi! See poverty at work...
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Songitto(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2013
guy dont stress ur self,just buy her, what she will be seeing everyday or use for fashion. E.g,teddy bear,nice frame or art work of her own pic,silver or gold neck chain,nice set of beads(of her own colour),quality undies, shoes........,just select from these items and give it nice package,she will appreciate
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 08, 2013
sanb: @Op; It shouldn’t matter how much the gift costs; what is important is the thought surrounding the gift. The gift can be expensive/less expensive[/b]…..
[s]
• You can book a spar treatment (quite refreshing) for her as a surprise;[/s]
[s]• A bundle of flowers…i.e. red roses (we ladies love this a lot) to brighten her day;[/s]
• Tickets to a cinema to watch a film she likes;
• [b]A hand-made work of art;
smiley smiley
The current perfume she wears; and
A beautiful teddy bear with her name inscribed on it.

smiley
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by ClemAmaweh(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2013
Godysien: winkBros, just check around and know what she lacks that u can give to make her heart go gaga 4 u cos she can't have everything in life. But above all give her quality sex
You can as well cut your joystick and give to her.... Is sex a gift?
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by alemunile: 4:46pm On May 08, 2013
The best gift u can give her is your UNCONDITIONAL LOVE BRO. that no riches in the world can buy that. and be true with your self about it.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by topmostg: 4:50pm On May 08, 2013
A big "COC..K"
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by ekwerendi(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2013
love n sex

nothing more nothing else

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by missy1010(f): 5:00pm On May 08, 2013
For example, a very small teddy in a well packed box. I mean little and beautiful. And u tell her, 'I'm givin u ds cos jes like u teddy, u are so a baby, soft, tender, cute and loveable to me'! I don't know you but I would love to cuz u r a genius seriously!
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by churific(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2013
I'm sure she's knows that she's richer than you unless if you've been lying to her; in which case you're screwed.

Otherwise, be creative. Do something or take her somewhere that money can't necessarily provide. In other words, make money a non-factor...priceless!
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by excel111(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2013
Since u cant steal, giv her ur heart. ok
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by chukham(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2013
Rexsul: She is by far richer than me and she is requesting for a gift 4rm me. What do u think I can gv her that she will appreciate undecided?
pls, give her wat u can afford. Anything is gud as long as it is from ur hrt, she will understand. Bt pls no give her belle o as a gift. Abeg o! Lol........
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Jccy(f): 5:12pm On May 08, 2013
Ok nw, if u wan kun send messg u go see rules ad regulatns,2 tell u (wATch IT )
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Ess: 5:14pm On May 08, 2013
yuzedo: bro, dose she leaves in banana island? u mean she reach like mua? shocked [b]bye her puppy duck. every reach pepole like cute littel puppy, color wite wit pink tong. wink u can bye in shoprite alaba, the eagle have landed venture. is me chief polycap dat is sole impoter and espoter and distributor. cool dont bye BINGO EKUKE in Mushin macket o! angry

... soooooo, wuz her numba? wink tongue[/b]

Must you murder English?
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 08, 2013
Erm... You need to be on your P's and Q's and try to find out the smallest/cheapest thing that she needs and surprise her by getting it for her.. More time, it's not about how expensive it's, it's about the "need" and the "surprise" factor..

If she's the type of girl that loves romantic novels, or any type of novels... Just ask for her wish list, or any book she's dying to read... Get it for her and I'm sure she'll appreciate it...
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 08, 2013
Give her a ticket to DUBAI
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 08, 2013
DailyNews:

smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How was your break? I e-missed ya...
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by iLUMeN8(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2013
AkenyattaMoore]Give her what you can afford ,don't go stealing in order to impress her. It's the intention that count.
I am a rich girl so I know[color=#006600][/color]

yeah right....
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by costan306(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2013
disect ur chest,bring out your heart and give 2 her.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by ozor1: 5:28pm On May 08, 2013
rosety: Have you thought of a lovely rose bouquet? I deliver those all the time to "rich" and classy chicks and I see the effects. One guy from Texas had me deliver to his babe in Abuja. If you see the excitement on this lady's face, dude! I was so pleased I almost gave the guy his cash back!
re u a learner? is it in nigeria where girls take flowers for grass?
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by brumejohnson201: 5:29pm On May 08, 2013
Give her a Global Sim card with Global Phone Handset
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by majomayo(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2013
Bros....dis gift sure for me die and e dey always work...

D simple answer is 'local trips'... Shey u know all dose corners where dem dey arrange local packaging things like...amala shitta for surulere..., eti gutter for agege to go chop better nkwobi or ogufe... Stuffs like dat trips dose kinda girls like mad... Don't take giving her a gift literally. Taking her out can also be a gift...no carry am go cinema or beach o.... Local parole will do
grin

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 08, 2013
y dnt u get her a litu perfume or real rose flowers... u knw gals they love flowers...cheesy
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Pedagogue: 5:43pm On May 08, 2013
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by AGgal(f): 5:45pm On May 08, 2013
Give her a private jet
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by maxisfield(f): 6:17pm On May 08, 2013
kayci_d77:

Pls , you r good girl, give me ur number and i will supply u with 20 trucks of agege bread... I love girls that r not materialistic wink
Lol! 20trucks of dat sweet agege bread iz nt bad..atleast ma village ppl wil b hapi grin
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by bloglover(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2013
If u have been buying her gifts b4 and u ave nt given her sE..x..pls do so cos thats what she wants bt if u ve not bin giving her gifts b4, a nice potrait of her will do just fine
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by harsysky(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2013
Ur d only one hu knws exactly wat to give ur gal cos u ve knwn her too well...we only offer advice but u make d final decision...surprise her wif sumfin simple...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.