Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do (1173 Views)

hh / U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out / Am Confuse Nd Dnt Knw Wat To Do Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do by yeakaka2(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2013
I still want my ex girlfriend because she still the very best to me ......Gbam gbam pls kindly help me out
Re: I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do by Nobody: 8:34am On May 10, 2013
Gbam i have got no advise for you
Re: I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do by greedie1(f): 8:38am On May 10, 2013
wat caused the separation??
Re: I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do by yeakaka2(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2013
Just because she live far away from me and she also told me dat I should live my life nd found one else,but d true is dat I truly love nd adore her so much
Re: I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do by Princesszoe: 9:06am On May 11, 2013
She might have said that because of insecurity. She may actually be doubting your faithfulness. You need to prove to her beyond all reseaonable doubt that you cherish and value her. Prove to her that you are and will always be faithful to her. Don't say this if you don't mean it.
Re: I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do by butta(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2013
Gbam Gbam forget her and move on..
Re: I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do by shizzle11(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2013
She told you point blank to live your life and find someone else and you're finding that difficult. Guy, she doesn't feel what you feel for her and that's why she told you that. You two are not on thesame page on this, and the earlier you accept that and move on with your life, the better for you. You need to be a man and take the punches that life throws at you, its nothing new.
Re: I Dnt Knw Wht 2 Do by yeakaka2(m): 8:33am On May 19, 2013
Thanks once again for ur advise....Settling is not an option! Nothing less than 100% Loyalty,Honesty and Respect!! Love ain't for kidz .. The only mistake I made is 2 fall in love with the wrong person, I guess life goes on,but I find it so hard 2 fall in love wit someone again,,I guess life is a bicth

(1) (Reply)

Past Experience Has Made Me Not To Believe The Daughters Of Eve / 7 Most Beautiful Promises That Everyone Wants From A Lover / Can You Allow Your Friend To Date Your Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.