Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (5121 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat? / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Igwe419: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2011
Good afternoon highly esteemed Internet community.

My wife of 22 years has been nothing but bad news in my life, I was handed to her when I was 19 and I did not know anything about love I did not care for her because she was given to me I did not ask for that ugly woman, she is lousy cook, a lazy woman who does not move she cannot move her body without complaining.

We have 7 children together and none of them respect her apart from the youngest son who is the same in character as his mother, I doubt he is a full man and I am ashamed to be his father. now 2 weeks ago she caught me in bed with a calabar girl who lives next to ours, I did not regret this, she stabbed me with her knife and nearly dislodged my finger, I told her to leave my house, she left with our youngest son (Short and ugly like his mother with a flat nose), I never loved the woman anyhow, I am proud that after 22 years she knows my true feelings, but I fear the woman o but I am happy and I have placed a restraining order on her , I love younger women because somehow it reminds me of a young life that I did not have, I was forced onto a witch and I regret it but I won't fall back and cry about it, my peers are telling me to go back to my wife but I am adamant not to go back to the fat witch and she can stay with the young boy I won't pay support not after he cheered his mother to kill me.

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by 190: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
we are in the evening

6:30 is evening not afternoon

Go back to school and quit drugs undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by xxcarolxx(f): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
Can't see through the haze of smoke, from you smoking weed, Simpleton,
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by deniyor: 7:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ummmm, she should be the one leaving you lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Arosa(m): 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2011
This guy is funny, Dude I don't know what to tell you. grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Igwe419: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
I am confused, I did not expect things to change so quickly but saying I regret will be a lie.

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Goldieluks: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2011
OP is obviously abusing drugs.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by 190: 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Jackieugo(f): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2011
smh
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by amarula(f): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
deniyor:

Ummmm, she should be the one leaving you lipsrsealed

my tots exactly
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by CH3OH(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
The authenticity of any seemingly funny post can perhaps be determined to some extent by a quick check on the user ID. Did i see 419 in his username? Just a thought tho. I wish u luck sha.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by missagbaa(f): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
after 7 children,u nw realisd she is fat,short nd ugly.didnt u see d uglines wen u were enterin her p**** nd coming.Nwata rijue afo,u r nt worthy of dat woman.If i were her,i'go 4 thanksgiving dat i finally left u. Mkpi na a gbara ora ewu
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by ektbear: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
hilarious

I assume that this OP is making up stories though
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by horny4u(f): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
I laugh in foreign language. Forced marriages are evil.
Soulmates gan donot tend to have more than 2- 4 kids but you slept with her atleat 7 times.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by tjskii(f): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

OP is obviously abusing drugs.
cheap ones for that matter tongue tongue
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by fstranger3(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^^SO why are you running away?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by tjskii(f): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2011
huh?? wat u talking bout tongue tongue
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by fstranger3(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2011
We were talking the other night and you just logged off without saying goodbye,

Is that how Hausa people treat their God-sent soul mate? grin
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by 677ano(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
So it took you 22 years to realize she was ugly and after 7 kids?

Get off that solution you have been smoking
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by tjskii(f): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2011
fstranger3:

We were talking the other night and you just logged off without saying goodbye,

Is that how Hausa people treat their God-sent soul mate? grin

e ma wo bobo yi ke, ta ni ire n pe ni hausa tongue tongue

can't remember us talking though,but my apologies for logging off all the same
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by fstranger3(m): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
tjskii:

e ma wo bobo yi ke, ta ni ire n pe ni hausa  tongue tongue

can't remember us talking though,but my apologies for logging off all the same

Eweso ooo, omo alare, omo alagemo merin din logun, omo obanta, omo adurunmade,
omo arigba nla bu owo
omo dudu ile o mo obe se, pupa to m'obe se osi nile
Omo ere niwa
omo olowo ti n joye meji po
omo mori eye, mi ori oko
omo olowo ise n baye

Should I continue? grin

Anyway, how are you doing?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by tjskii(f): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2011
^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy i'm good really love what u wrote up there kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Pweety4me(f): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2011
Igwe419:

My wife of 22 years has been nothing but bad news in my life, I was handed to her when I was 19 and I did not know anything about love I did not care for her because she was given to me I did not ask for that ugly woman, she is lousy cook, a lazy woman who does not move she cannot move her body without complaining.

We have 7 children together and none of them respect her apart from the youngest son who is the same in character as his mother, I doubt he is a full man and I am ashamed to be his father. now 2 weeks ago she caught me in bed with a calabar girl who lives next to ours, I did not regret this, she stabbed me with her knife and nearly dislodged my finger, I told her to leave my house, [size=15pt]she left with our youngest son (Short and ugly like his mother with a flat nose)[/size], I never loved the woman anyhow, I am proud that after 22 years she knows my true feelings, but I fear the woman o but I am happy and I have placed a restraining order on her , I love younger women because somehow it reminds me of a young life that I did not have, I was forced onto a witch and I regret it but I won't fall back and cry about it, my peers are telling me to go back to my wife but I am adamant not to go back to the fat witch and she can stay with the young boy I won't pay support not after he cheered his mother to kill me.

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

Lool dis it 2 funni!
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Katy86(f): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2011
When I am you I would be ashamed to talk about my own son like this!

I hope your son can forget about his fucking father who is a complete fool. undecided
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Igwe419: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
Katy86 a son who cheers for his mother to kill his father? That son of a b-tch can go to hell with its mother

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by MMM2(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2011
op
pls can u post ur wife pic ?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Igwe419: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
M M M I won't, my youngest sons middle name starts with an M maybe you are him too

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by sorrytoo: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
I honestly think the poster is Mr Cork!!!!
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Mcleo007(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
Heard weed is now cheaper than cigar!
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by Africanqueen2(f): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
Igwe419:

We have 7 children together and none of them respect her apart from the youngest son who is the same in character as his mother, I doubt he is a full man and I am ashamed to be his father. now 2 weeks ago she caught me in bed with a[b] calabar girl who lives next to ours[/b], I did not regret this, she stabbed me with her knife and nearly dislodged my finger, I told her to leave my house, she left with our youngest son (Short and ugly like his mother with a flat nose), I never loved the woman anyhow, I am proud that after 22 years she knows my true feelings, but I fear the woman o but I am happy and I have placed a restraining order on her , I love younger women because somehow it reminds me of a young life that I did not have, I was forced onto a witch and I regret it but I won't fall back and cry about it, my peers are telling me to go back to my wife but I am adamant not to go back to the fat witch and she can stay with the young boy I won't pay support not after he cheered his mother to kill me.

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

you no like her but u Bleep her born 7children? one na mistake, 2na error as he don reach 7 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
ur children no respect their mother and u re proud of it? what does it tell of u? u re not man enough to train ur kids. u no even get level sef na common calabar girl living next door to u na u fit afford. u really get small pikin intestine,
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by toyemz(f): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ poster
weldone
clap for yourself
you are the classic example of what is called a useless man
you regret marrying your wife and you had 7 kids right?
you even had the guts to place a restraining order on her
i hope you are rich sha or at least a bit comfortable,kos i am really praying that your wife takes you to the cleaners for every miserable penny that you have
you should thank God that your last child was only cheering your wife on,pity that all the other children could not give you and the calabar girl the beating of your life
now that would have been a wonderful story to hear
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating by desholah(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
OP.
YoU can't continue what you have been putting up with for good 22 yrs? undecided

Live your life then!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Real Lady F Of Nairaland / Whats Wrong With Me? / Can A Girl Forget The Guy That Deflowered Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.