Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19369 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 5:23pm On May 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin

Something really happened on dis thread.
Op, i hope u've learnt not to post stuffs like this anymore.

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 11:45pm On May 14, 2013
bukatyne: I wonder what the OP's motive was for opening this thread.

If a 'matured' man like the OP still thinks that all women should have been married by 25 despite all odds, then we have a serious problem in our society.

Another 30+ frustrated lady.
Abi what is your age?
Mtshewwwww!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 11:46pm On May 14, 2013
Shugamania: grin grin grin grin

Something really happened on dis thread.
Op, i hope u've learnt not to post stuffs like this anymore.

You said?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 12:00am On May 15, 2013
undecided

Mi o r'aye.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by biolabee(m): 2:07am On May 15, 2013
bcomputer101:

Abi what is your age?
Mtshewwwww!!!

Your response shows you are a mischeivous fellow

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bukatyne(f): 9:23am On May 15, 2013
bcomputer101:

Abi what is your age?
Mtshewwwww!!!

You must really be dumb!

I pray you don't have female kids in future so that the quantity of low self esteemed I must be mrs somebody by force will reduce.

7 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by biolabee(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2013
bukatyne:

You must really be dumb!

I pray you don't have female kids in future so that the quantity of low self esteemed I must be mrs somebody by force will reduce.

choi,,, this one na curse o... i no go say hin no deserve am make my oga talk something else
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:56am On May 15, 2013
bcomputer101:

You said?
you no fit read again cheesy? Abi you don turn to overnight illiterate cheesy all the missiles wey them idowu and co don dey throw for you don paralyze you ni 8-)? Chaiiiiii cheesy cheesy cheesy if you have another oportunity to create thread for nairaland,you go think well before you do am cheesy prospective piiii hash ddiiii holder cheesy cheesy cheesy omo ale jati jati.nkan to da naa wun cheesy :p
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 15, 2013
biolabee:

choi,,, this one na curse o... i no go say hin no deserve am make my oga talk something else
biola baby kujo meta.e don tey.how family dem? Ehen biola i don shek efriwhere for that babaoyo thread wey you talk,i no see am.meanwhile remember the time wey i dey play some nice bonsue gbedu for you for baba oyo thread cheesy? Ehen,my kid brother don help me find the title of that song wey lagbaja play wey e feature kola odunlade,rachael oniga and some few yoruba acts.the name of the song na omo jaiye jaiye.i just watch am now.the music video funny die cheesy wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by biolabee(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2013
kulyie: biola baby kujo meta.e don tey.how family dem? Ehen biola i don shek efriwhere for that babaoyo thread wey you talk,i no see am.meanwhile remember the time wey i dey play some nice bonsue gbedu for you for baba oyo thread cheesy? Ehen,my kid brother don help me find the title of that song wey lagbaja play wey e feature kola odunlade,rachael oniga and some few yoruba acts.the name of the song na omo jaiye jaiye.i just watch am now.the musiv video funny die cheesy wink

lOl... every every dey kampe.. eku oje tiri naa
awa n mi titi.. no shakings grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:07pm On May 15, 2013
bukatyne:

You must really be dumb!

Kai! Epe kabiti! shocked shocked. All goes. Chop it! kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 15, 2013
I just want to tell you that I am one of the blessed and intelligent people who liked your comment. smiley

Keep preaching the truth to educated ignoramuses like the OP.

bukatyne:

You must really be dumb!

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On May 15, 2013
biolabee:

No be curse o!!!!!!!!

We have not finished motivating the many low self esteemed women roaming the streets the OP now wants to add more!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On May 15, 2013
ItsModella: I just want to tell you that I am one of the blessed and intelligent people who liked your comment. smiley

Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 6:12pm On May 15, 2013
bukatyne:

You must really be dumb!

OMG!

cry

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 6:16pm On May 15, 2013
kulyie: you no fit read again cheesy? Abi you don turn to overnight illiterate cheesy all the missiles wey them idowu and co don dey throw for you don paralyze you ni 8-)? Chaiiiiii cheesy cheesy cheesy if you have another oportunity to create thread for nairaland,you go think well before you do am cheesy prospective piiii hash ddiiii holder cheesy cheesy cheesy omo ale jati jati.nkan to da naa wun cheesy :p

U even get in time.
If in no sabi read again na im problem, am not a kindergaten teacher.

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by baggy4luv(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2013
190: Wait they'll soon be here to tell you God's time is the best

I keep telling them, if they invest all the time they spend on nairaland on the streets looking for husband

they would have gotten married over 4YRS ago but NO they wont listen, later they'll say 190 is bad angry angry
you be ripe idi..ot.lolololololo lol

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 6:17pm On May 15, 2013
ItsModella: I just want to tell you that I am one of the blessed and intelligent people who liked your comment. smiley

grin grin grin
u guys just want the Op to cry.. Not fair!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 5:04pm On May 27, 2013
Chai, i don miss Oº°˚˚°.
So you are still on this thread rainy curse on me?
I have been busy so far,
BUT i beg make una no vex.
I plead guilty.
I'm so sorry!

And to all those supporting ladies above 27yrs, God bless you also. May you continue having such product in your home.

And to those who curse me, i have forgiven you because of some personal reasons to me.

Well, and if there is any lady above 27yrs who is eager to get marry, i can introduce you to my grand father. Lolz...

@ALL, I LOVE YOU ALL...
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Youngpo413: 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
WTH!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 1:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Really Lol
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Youngpo413: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! / Has Anyone Here Fccck 4 Different Girls In A Day / My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.