Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19374 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 11, 2013
esere826:
lol

Jezuz

Of nazareth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

Ah! Do you say some are busy making money?

Stop defending yourself jor! Go and marry!!!!!!!!
na you wan marry am? marriage no be award, stop forcing it down people's throats.

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

@Vikin my friend!

Hum! Why are you so concern about this thread?

Please how old are you?

Don't worry, God time is the best!!!
39 years and still single lol

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 11, 2013
ItsModella:
na you wan marry am? marriage no be award, stop forcing it down people's throats.

Ayam loving this thread grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by BarryX(m): 10:57pm On May 11, 2013
kulyie: shutup.that was a typo error like any body can make and planned modifying it before you quoted me.
Weekend was fabulous with me and my girls,thank you :p
I would have kept quiet with the ''shut up'' instruction but can't help it. So you're 25+ still doing girls day/night out?? Hope the global recession have not affected the (BMM) 'Booming' Marriage Market ?

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

This is just the simple reason why you are still single @32yrs.

Ask 190 for the address of T.B Joshua deliverance center.
some men are just an apology.see the way a self acclaimed soon to be phd student is thinking.see the level of his intelligence quotient...what a big big shame

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 11, 2013
BarryX: I would have kept quiet with the ''shut up'' instruction but can't help it. So you're 25+ still doing girls day/night out?? Hope the global recession has not affected the (BMM) 'Booming' Marriage Market ?
i am still enjoying my life to the fullest with me and the girls.life is to good at this age and time to give it up for marriage 8-) however market dey sweet :p
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 11, 2013
This is so gonna be fun grin grin

*following*

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 11:08pm On May 11, 2013
Ucheosefoh: 39 years and still single lol

Chai, bros! Do you say 39yrs?

Haba! She is just 36yrs ooo.

But she is still single and frustrated as you have seen in her typing...

@Vikin, my surest person! How market?

Lolz... Just fun. Me and you no fit fight jor.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by BarryX(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2013
kulyie: i am still enjoying my life to the fullest with me and the girls.life is to good at this age and time to give it up for marriage 8-) however market dey sweet :p
''You & your Girls" again... Hope no foul-play sha? There's an anti-........ bill currently before the Senate,so *coughs**.. My dear do your thing as it take best suit you, it's a free world they say but Marriage is still one thing that completes life.. Let me sleep tomorrow service is blessing-filled. *smiles*

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 11, 2013
BarryX: ''You & your Girls" again... Hope no foul-play sha? There's an anti-........ bill currently before the Senate,so *coughs**.. My dear do your thing as it take best suit you, it's a free world they say but Marriage is still one thing that completes life.. Let me sleep tomorrow service is blessing-filled. *smiles*
your mind is so warped and obsessed with sex that you think if females are together then its all about lesbianism.this is still part of what i am saying please grow up.there is much more life has to offer one than so much ranting about marriage.afterall we see victims of the so called marriages every where this days,let me not even go to women that are married to men and the man is just a husband by paper instead of fulfilling his responsibilities as a married man all in a bid to be mr and mrs lagbaja

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 11:23pm On May 11, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahaha!! 190, you don see your life? grin grin

I cant understand why Vicki so angry\

Vicki how old were you again that year - 39
the female moderator on this section said vicki and tpia are age mates undecided undecided
dats disrespectful undecided undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 11:24pm On May 11, 2013
BarryX: ''You & your Girls" again... Hope no foul-play sha? There's an anti-........ bill currently before the Senate,so *coughs**.. My dear do your thing as it take best suit you, it's a free world they say but Marriage is still one thing that completes life.. Let me sleep tomorrow service is blessing-filled. *smiles*

So you also see that I'm seeing?

Please help me ask her that question(hope no foul-play sha) again...

#Just.Thinking#
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 11:28pm On May 11, 2013
kulyie: your mind is so warped and obsessed with sex that you think if females are together then its all about lesbianism.this is still part of what i am saying please grow up.there is much more life has to offer one than so much ranting about marriage.afterall we see victims of the so called marriages every where this days,let me not even go to women that are married to men and the man is just a husband by paper instead of fulfilling his responsibilities as a married man all in a bid to be mr and mrs lagbaja

Conscience is judging somebody...

I don't see where the dude mention anything like SEX.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by EzePromoe: 11:29pm On May 11, 2013
190:

I cant understand why Vicki so angry\

Vicki how old were you again that year - 39
the female moderator on this section said vicki and tpia are age mates undecided undecided
dats disrespectful undecided undecided
you should stop being rude to my sugar mummy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

Conscience is judging somebody...

I don't see where the dude mention anything like SEX.
i thought you claimed you are a prospective phd student,dont you have the intellectual capability to comprehend and read in between the lines to know what he is implying.i can see how intellectually sound you are 8-)

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

So you also see that I'm seeing?

Please help me ask her that question(hope no foul-play sha) again...

#Just.Thinking#
in your own case the more you (see) read,the less you reason..smh
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 11:36pm On May 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:
you should stop being rude to my sugar mummy cheesy

is vicki your sugamoma

smh - why dont u get her out of her misery - PUT A RING on her angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 11:42pm On May 11, 2013
kulyie: i thought you claimed you are a prospective phd student,dont you have the intellectual capability to comprehend and read in between the lines to know what he is implying.i can see how intellectually sound you are 8-)

Relax dear!
We are not fighting.

Honestly, you make me remember a lady i once dated during my Msc days... You are just too hot.

Madam iron lady.
I understand you and God knows your feelings.

I will join you in prayer to get that right man before 2019 presidential election.

Just don't nail your anger at me. God time is the best...

Lolz! Just catching my fun!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by EzePromoe: 11:42pm On May 11, 2013
190:

is vicki your sugamoma

smh - why dont u get her out of her misery - PUT A RING on her angry angry
Nonsense! She's married with four kids though one look like me cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 11:43pm On May 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Intresting . . . undecided

so vicki's married and yet shes on nairaland instead of been in her kitchen
cooking beans and bole for her 4 kids

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 11:47pm On May 11, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Jesus!!!

With four kids?

How come she is always on nairaland spying your the young sexy dudes?

I need to call her 911...

@190, please how can you get me the cell digits of her oga @ the top...
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 11:49pm On May 11, 2013
^ask that Nnsuka Nnewi boy called eze promoe for her oga's digits undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

Relax dear!
We are not fighting.

Honestly, you make me remember a lady i once dated during my Msc days... You are just too hot.

Madam iron lady.
I understand you and God knows your feelings.

I will join you in prayer to get that right man before 2019 presidential election.

Just don't nail your anger at me. God time is the best...

Lolz! Just catching my fun!!!
first of all i dont even have time to fight with you.what i do with my time is more productive than fighting with you.what i stand to gain is more important than wasting my time fighting with you.that aside.secondly, i'll rather pray for you to be intelligent,think out of the box,free yourself from being myopic.you need it as a matter of urgency.
Keep Catching your fun well,hmmn? Ndo 8-)

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 11:53pm On May 11, 2013
190: ^ask that Nnsuka Nnewi boy called eze promoe for her oga's digits undecided

You sure say that dude doesn't have a secret with her?

How come the dude keep say SUGAR MUMMY?

God is watching!!!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by EzePromoe: 12:00am On May 12, 2013
190:

Intresting . . . undecided

so vicki's married and yet shes on nairaland instead of been in her kitchen
cooking beans and bole for her 4 kids
Her husband is doing that and he's not complaining lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 12:01am On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

For your info,

1.I don marry...
2. I was more than 25 before I got married.

3. I was busy making money and preparing my future.
4. I took my time not pressurized.

5. Even if I wasn't married, my single life will still be the bomb!

And 6. You don arrive? undecided

Yes i don arrived...

But I'm still refreshing inside the airport... Just park outside, I'm coming...
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by snthesis(m): 12:01am On May 12, 2013
kulyie: keep quiet joor and stop denying the obvious to start mischief.you and i know what he is implying so quit the lies and pretence
Madam, no vex, ur boy is loyal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by EzePromoe: 12:02am On May 12, 2013
bcomputer101:

Jesus!!!

With four kids?

How come she is always on nairaland spying your the young sexy dudes?

I need to call her 911...

@190, please how can you get me the cell digits of her oga @ the top...
Don't go there. Vicky is the madam not the other way round cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 12:03am On May 12, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Her husband is doing that and he's not complaining lipsrsealed

Doing the cooking?

Chineke oooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures / FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.