Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19458 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot:

Woo kulikuli,ma kan fie mu gari ni...wahlai..lwkm

I no swear BAK CUS I see SAE U no fit ni..

Woo ingbadun o,mo sick gaan ni o,mo san lori gidi so mo ni??...I no JST dey carry am 4 face na in make me dey follow u LAFF NAW...getout!
i have pointed one of them out to you 8-) so you see,i am not transgendered,i was actually born a female cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by biolabee(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2013
Kuli temper have you seen baba's thread
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot:
1stly,if u no point out my gbagauns den u are a transgendered!

2ndly,I was well brought up than to be swearing @ sm1 that didn't offend me,in other words it means I didn't promise 2 swear @you..promise?i posted something,you called yoursef a cow and I warned you by swearing @ you and I said you could get more if u swear back(which luckily 4 you,you havn't)

3rdly,I wise pass u so I kno sae even if I swear 4 u 2nit in no go pain u cus u are well prepared 4 it...bt u sha don know naw sha sae I no gbadun..

And lastly about joystick....hmmmm..u want 2 know if I have a joystick??2 dat I'l say no1 in your family can withstand my joystick....oko to badt to long to tunwa fe!u wana confirm??bring all d gals in ur family...meeeee!
as for the number one issue,i have proved that i am not transgendered.2ndly after i called you a cow on the loose,you sweared and promised to do more if i reply by swearing and i did that yet you dindt swear cheesy i even offered the thing that you people drink in the garage that gives you boldness (i mean the paraga you and your nurtw colleagues drink at the park but you refused (because you were getting scared of me cheesy) so no dey lie.3rdly i dont expect nurtw members to be mentally sound so i am not disapointed,at least you know how to display their characteristics well and to your last point hope you are not a rapist because you are sounding like one with the kind of nonsense you are requesting.hope your penis does not get erect when you see a 4 year old naked girl cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 9:57pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: i have pointed one of them out to you 8-) so you see,i am not transgendered,i was actually born a female cheesy

Ode!mistake dey 4 pidgen??abi na incorrect spelling dey dia??abi past tense and present tense??...I don fkup big time,how I go dey follow a pre-learner exchange words since??

And lastly,did u point 1 or some??lwkm..kai...I no even swear 4 u..na in I don finish u lik dis...lol

*waiting 4 ur last reply make I go sleep*

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 13, 2013
biolabee: Kuli temper have you seen baba's thread

i will go and check it now.i want to first tidy this garage boy's own before leaving cheesy i'll be with my paddy shortly,just chill a little please,thanks cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 10:00pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: as for the number one issue,i have proved that i am not transgendered.2ndly after i called you a cow on the loose,you sweared and promised to do more if i reply by swearing and i did that yet you dindt swear cheesy i even offered the thing that you people drink in the garage that gives you boldness (i mean the paraga you and your nurtw colleagues drink at the park but you refused (because you were getting scared of me cheesy) so no dey lie.3rdly i dont expect nurtw members to be mentally sound so i am not disapointed,at least you know how to display their characteristics well and to your last point hope you are not a rapist because you are sounding like one with the kind of nonsense you are requesting.hope your penis does not get erect when you see a 4 year old naked girl cheesy
ERROR 404

*odaro*
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot:
Ode!mistake dey 4 pidgen??abi na incorrect spelling dey dia??abi past tense and present tense??...I don fkup big time,how I go dey follow a pre-learner exchange words since??

And lastly,did u point 1 or some??lwkm..kai...I no even swear 4 u..na in I don finish u lik dis...lol

*waiting 4 ur last reply make I go sleep*
answer the last question.are you a r,apist or a paedophile,hope you dont have erection for your female relatives,after answering them you can go and sleep 8-) good riddiance to bad rubbish :p
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot: ERROR 404

*odaro*
koshi lo,good riddiance to bad rubbish.eriboshey ri,bi kiki eba :p

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 10:06pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: as for the number one issue,i have proved that i am not transgendered.2ndly after i called you a cow on the loose,you sweared and promised to do more if i reply by swearing and i did that yet you dindt swear cheesy i even offered the thing that you people drink in the garage that gives you boldness (i mean the paraga you and your nurtw colleagues drink at the park but you refused (because you were getting scared of me cheesy) so no dey lie.3rdly i dont expect nurtw members to be mentally sound so i am not disapointed,at least you know how to display their characteristics well and to your last point hope you are not a rapist because you are sounding like one with the kind of nonsense you are requesting.hope your penis does not get erect when you see a 4 year old naked girl cheesy
lwkm..rotfl..please I had 2 come bak..

2ruly,I am a nurtw member..but I work @ a CAR PARK not a GARAGE

*see ur life* lwtmb
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 13, 2013
bcomputer101:

What are you saying?
a word that only the wise can understand,if you fall into the category of the simpletons you can never understand till Jesus comes
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 10:08pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: koshi lo,good riddiance to bad rubbish.eriboshey ri,bi kiki eba :p
lwkm....oro yen wo lara....lwtmb...iwo si jona bi epa fufu!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot: lwkm..rotfl..please I had 2 come bak..

2ruly,I am a nurtw member..but I work @ a CAR PARK not a GARAGE

*see ur life* lwtmb
what is the difference alainironu,abeg go sleep joor.at least thank God you have agreed you are a tout.ko iranu e lo make i go meet better person wey get sense pass you :/
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot: lwkm....oro yen wo lara....lwtmb...iwo si jona bi epa fufu!
e no go ever peper me for body because me i get life,you you no get.na to dey pursue motor up and down be your job na.afterall they say he who is down needs fear no fall.you are part of the wretched people of the earth.

Your own don finish,go sleep :/
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

make i come join u now...u nor even invite me self lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
no vex jare,i no remember wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

muahhh too
wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot: lwkm....oro yen wo lara....lwtmb...iwo si jona bi epa fufu!
Oponu ara Galatia,Ikeji ewure, omo tan ye kan fi ru bo, arindin,oku gbe, Asiere Egbon asiwin o ni ila kaye ni? Na every time u dey ko agidi bori bi Obuko dudu baba Sunday. Jeez! Grow up! All dis o san lori o sha lori nonsense u dey talk, na armu robber dey talk dat kian thing. Get a life! U warapaleptic Buffon!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

tnx u...u dey use dat tin wen oyibo dey create everyday...wen girls like to dey use....PP abi na BB cheesy cheesy cheesy I want make we discuss on how to move nairaland forward for there
discuss am for here 8-)
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oponu ara Galatia,Ikeji ewure, omo tan ye kan fi ru bo, arindin,oku gbe, Asiere Egbon asiwin o ni ila kaye ni? Na every time u dey ko agidi bori bi Obuko dudu baba Sunday. Jeez! Grow up! All dis o san lori o sha lori nonsense u dey talk, na armu robber dey talk dat kian thing. Get a life! U warapaleptic Buffon!
no mind am na low life.i no see man wey dey talk too much in my life,na im be the first person and na jargons e dey vomit here since.na real animal im be cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by biolabee(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2013
se,x bot abi fussy robot abi wetin be ya name again/... u noi dey tire?

shuo
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: discuss am for here 8-)

I want that 8 alphanumerical stuff wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Are u the guy that is supposed to have money like "inspired m".....If you are, PM me your bank statement. I'm looking for a sugar daddy wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:40am On May 14, 2013
biolabee: se,x bot abi fussy robot abi wetin be ya name again/... u noi dey tire?

shuo
baba biola i no see baba oyo thread o.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:42am On May 14, 2013
chelseabmw:

whats the meaning of that,i dont get?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 6:43am On May 14, 2013
kulyie: what is the difference alainironu,abeg go sleep joor.at least thank God you have agreed you are a tout.ko iranu e lo make i go meet better person wey get sense pass you :/
lobatan!like dia's no dfrnc btw a garage and a car park??u nid 2 consult ur dictionary..I wld av lectured u bt I no get time...*wu go marry olodo lik u*..jst wondering!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by biolabee(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2013
kulyie: baba biola i no see baba oyo thread o.

My signature .you don see am
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 6:47am On May 14, 2013
kulyie: e no go ever peper me for body because me i get life,you you no get.na to dey pursue motor up and down be your job na.afterall they say he who is down needs fear no fall.you are part of the wretched people of the earth.

Your own don finish,go sleep :/
lwkm
Like u seriously typed dis wen I left??baby we were both on dis thread 4 lik 1hr na...u cldn't type a thing lik dis...hence,I'l admit u are a coward and ignore u...bt I don mean u gaan ni bai.....
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 6:53am On May 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lwkm
Are dis rili coming out 4rm an "agbero"?abi idowuegbo koi ni??

Kai..egbo,I also saw u viewing dis topic yestenit naw bt u cldn't type smtin lik dis wen I was online na so u fear me reach??
I'l pretend like I have a thick skin and ignore u 2...but..mo ti mean iwo na gaan..k
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 6:55am On May 14, 2013
Fussbot: lwkm
Like u seriously typed dis wen I left??baby we were both on dis thread 4 lik 1hr na...u cldn't type a thing lik dis...hence,I'l admit u are a coward and ignore u...bt I don mean u gaan ni bai.....
shatap alainitiju.no be you dey rush go sleep.wetin you put for body wey i go dey fear you :p oya go work,your mates dey for road dey pursue motor wink omo ita jati jati 8-)

me sef mean you.if you give me one,i go give you 5,if you give me 5,i go give you 2o.ase otie le,you con dey form cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:05am On May 14, 2013
Fussbot: lwkm
Are dis rili coming out 4rm an "agbero"?abi idowuegbo koi ni??

Kai..egbo,I also saw u viewing dis topic yestenit naw bt u cldn't type smtin lik dis wen I was online na so u fear me reach??
I'l pretend like I have a thick skin and ignore u 2...but..mo ti mean iwo na gaan..k
meaner,you cant do nada cheesy you're just a toothless bulldog cheesy shouting,ranting and spewing rubbish since but you've not fulfilled one of your numerous threats.abeg go road joor 8-) i will have employed you to help us sweep the office and empty the thrash can but you be agbero.i no want make money,laptops or phone dey disappear.you know say una type get kleptomaniac tendencies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:07am On May 14, 2013
biolabee:

My signature .you don see am

no.let me just do some work for a couple of hours,ill get back to his thread.i am in the office now
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 8:05am On May 14, 2013
Oh!we shall see....
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bukatyne(f): 2:38pm On May 14, 2013
I wonder what the OP's motive was for opening this thread.

If a 'matured' man like the OP still thinks that all women should have been married by 25 despite all odds, then we have a serious problem in our society.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School. / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.