Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19461 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Worshipers,Separate and referring......( Now we both help ourselves grin grin grin)

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

good of you cheesy congratulations 8-) *clapping for him* but seperate still remaimns seperate.that's the correct spelling :*
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: lol,females are not called sons,they are called daughters wink :*

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked For real.....U are a lady? Jezzzz... I think say u be guy na....i con de wonder y u dey follow her for yansh.....that's y i call u woman wrapper na.... Are you married grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: i don advice myself na why i dey where i dey today.no be me,na God 8-)

No wonder all the guys just dey follow you play since.....So i dey waste my time with one woman since embarassed embarassed
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: good of you cheesy congratulations 8-) *clapping for him* but seperate still remaimns seperate.that's the correct spelling :*

Your seperate is not correct na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed its separate....I remember when my english flogged me in JSS3 cos i kept spelling it wrongly....Even my Israel turn to isreal then grin grin grin abeg correct urself before i go cool

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: good of you cheesy congratulations 8-) *clapping for him* but seperate still remaimns [/b]seperate.that's the correct spelling :*

[b]Even 'remains' turn remaimns grin grin my sister, its spelt SEPARATE not Seperate....Biko ...... Quick correct urself na before people come dey like this post again grin grin u are my love now

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 8:40pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Your seperate is not correct na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed its separate....I remember when my english flogged me in JSS3 cos i kept spelling it wrongly....Even my Israel turn to isreal then grin grin grin abeg correct urself before i go cool
grin
chelseabmw:

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot: grin

Just imagine now....One person don come angry angry angry oh seperate grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked For real.....U are a lady? Jezzzz... I think say u be guy na....i con de wonder y u dey follow her for yansh.....that's y i call u woman wrapper na.... Are you married grin grin grin grin
and thats why i replied you that i am a proper african woman why wont i be a woman wrapper cheesy i wear iro and buba,oleku,gorge with nice top and correct gele,so i be woman wrapper cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 8:52pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: i know say you sick,e dey obvious,even without you talking mo mope o wa mentally ok,oya swear na.shebi you dey feel like person wey sabi swear,why you con dey fck up.dont be shy,abi should i buy paraga for you so that you will have the boldness to swear.no worry nobody go arrest you if you swear

Haha...how can someone be so foolish?

You just saying "swear,swear" odindinrin ni?

You think you repeating thesame thing I said will annoy me?

U neva pass ur boundary na

And I think that would be good for you u really...to ba fe sorigbe...

And lastly if I was ur father,I would sue your english teacher...u grab??lwkm

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

nope,i am a happy,fullfilled single sister cheesy wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot:
Haha...how can someone be so foolish?

You just saying "swear,swear" odindinrin ni?

You think you repeating thesame thing I said will annoy me?

U neva pass ur boundary na

And I think that would be good for you u really...to ba fe sorigbe...

And lastly if I was ur father,I would sue your english teacher...u grab??lwkm
no just let me start pointing to all your gbagauns because they plenty well.no think say because i no say anything about am,i no see am.2ndly you promised you will SWEAR remember cheesy and they say promise is a debt,i dont mind passing my boundary, ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO FULLFILL THE PROMISE YOU MADE.if you know say you no fear kulyie (kuli kuli) cheesy and you be the true son of your father and mother,do it.i want to actually dare you.if you know you are a man and not a little timid boy,do it,if you have a penis,do it.i like daring people like you cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 9:07pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: the one wey you dey beg customers make dem follow you buy.you know say your wares (drugs) dey for one uncompleted building for one street like that in ijora where you and your gang they sniff your lives away.no dey lie for here,you sef know wetin you dey sell cheesy

Hum!
I smell a foul play here.

I find it difficult to believe you are a female.
You sound too RUDE!

And if truly you are a lady, i guess you are 35+...

Frustration age!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Even 'remains' turn remaimns grin grin my sister, its spelt SEPARATE not Seperate....Biko ...... Quick correct urself na before people come dey like this post again grin grin u are my love now
i dey chop one better jollof rice and fried fish while i dey use the 2nd hand type,na why i no concentrate

now i don chop finish oya emuah :* take am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 13, 2013
bcomputer101:

Hum!

You sound too RUDE!

Frustration age!!!
hahahaha ase oro ma'n dun e. cheesy o nta e lara abi cheesy that is exactly my aim and yes i need to be rude to people like you so that you can make use of your number 6 properly and if you were the one who gave birth to me,then you are right about my age and if you are not my father,shut your disgusting mouth.its reeking of gross folly. Anyway,its not a suggestion,plea,appeal or request,it is an order,yes i said so,kulyie said so 8-)

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

cheesy wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

No wonder all the guys just dey follow you play since.....So i dey waste my time with one woman since embarassed embarassed
pele cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: and thats why i replied you that i am a proper african woman why wont i be a woman wrapper cheesy i wear iro and buba,oleku,gorge with nice top and correct gele,so i be woman wrapper cheesy

lol.......na yoruba u speak that time oo
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: nope,i am a happy,fullfilled single sister cheesy wink

Its fulfilled my love grin grin grin am single too kiss kiss
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: cheesy wink

kiss kiss
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: pele cheesy

tnx u...u dey use dat tin wen oyibo dey create everyday...wen girls like to dey use....PP abi na BB cheesy cheesy cheesy I want make we discuss on how to move nairaland forward for there
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by biolabee(m): 9:28pm On May 13, 2013
o ba tete kuli kuli temper

una sef make una leave kulyie,, fuss abi s.exbot, chelsea bmw driver, etc
una dey here since morning haba!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

lol.......na yoruba u speak that time oo
yes wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:29pm On May 13, 2013
bcomputer101:

Hum!

You sound too RUDE!

Frustration age!!!

cheesy cheesy was surprised too

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 9:30pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: no just let me start pointing to all your gbagauns because they plenty well.no think say because i no say anything about am,i no see am.2ndly you promised you will SWEAR remember cheesy and they say promise is a debt,i dont mind passing my boundary, ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO FULLFILL THE PROMISE YOU MADE.if you know say you no fear kulyie (kuli kuli) cheesy and you be the true son of your father and mother,do it.i want to actually dare you.if you know you are a man and not a little timid boy,do it,if you have a penis,do it.i like daring people like you cheesy

1stly,if u no point out my gbagauns den u are a transgendered!

2ndly,I was well brought up than to be swearing @ sm1 that didn't offend me,in other words it means I didn't promise 2 swear @you..promise?i posted something,you called yoursef a cow and I warned you by swearing @ you and I said you could get more if u swear back(which luckily 4 you,you havn't)

3rdly,I wise pass u so I kno sae even if I swear 4 u 2nit in no go pain u cus u are well prepared 4 it...bt u sha don know naw sha sae I no gbadun..

And lastly about joystick....hmmmm..u want 2 know if I have a joystick??2 dat I'l say no1 in your family can withstand my joystick....oko to badt to long to tunwa fe!u wana confirm??bring all d gals in ur family...meeeee!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 13, 2013
biolabee: o ba tete kuli kuli temper

una sef make una leave kulyie,, fuss abi s.exbot, chelsea bmw driver, etc
una dey here since morning haba!
hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy baseri niyen o cheesy i don miss you already,i dey wonder where you dey since,ha baba biolaaaa cheesy otipeju,infact o miss gannnio wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 9:32pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

thank you.na belleful wey cause am cheesy e no easy to eat delicious jollof rice and fish 8-)
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by biolabee(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy baseri niyen o cheesy i don miss you already,i dey wonder where you dey since,ha baba biolaaaa cheesy otipeju,infact o miss gannnio wink

ive been following this thread since morning
just decided to watch,,, oya leave this thread to baba oyo...
He have shown... check my siggy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: i dey chop one better jollof rice and fried fish while i dey use the 2nd hand type,na why i no concentrate

now i don chop finish oya emuah :* take am cheesy cheesy cheesy

muahhh too
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: yes wink

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: thank you.na belleful wey cause am cheesy e no easy to eat delicious jollof rice and fish 8-)

make i come join u now...u nor even invite me self lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 9:43pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha ase oro ma'n dun e. cheesy o nta e lara abi cheesy that is exactly my aim and yes i need to be rude to people like you so that you can make use of your number 6 properly and if you were the one who gave birth to me,then you are right about my age and if you are not my father,shut your disgusting mouth.its reeking of gross folly. Anyway,its not a suggestion,plea,appeal or request,it is an order,yes i said so,kulyie said so 8-)

What are you saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident / How Men Think In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.