Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19462 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

shocked shocked Bro u are taking this too personal oooo...... Dem born u follow her? I know dis girl more than u do on a serious note undecided undecided
why i go take am personal,na play me i dey play o,na you gan gan wey dey take am personal. cheesy drop your defences.i mean no harm 8-)
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:24pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

what of YM?
Can't remember my password
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Keep advising me my friend....Interesting topic....You are a nigga
sorry i dont waste my advice cheesy that one should be enough for you,use that one first cheesy after your house is completed,let kulyie know wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by luvmijeje(f): 7:33pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: which kain work you dey do for kuwait cheesy you dey wash plates for eatery abi you dey serve customers food for canteen,abi na you be the errand boy wey dey go buy salt,maggi,etc, when e don finish,you be car washer,abi you be sales boy for shopping mall or ladies boutique? which one you dey out of all the list wey i put down.

Mike adenuga ko,mike adeseye ni.you sef like better thing wink cheesy
Wipe tears from eyes, my goodness. Kulyie u don craze finish, abeg forgive them, they won't dare open stupid thread again.

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot: lwkm...lol

Kulikuli abi ki loruko e?

Honestly I can see u are no match 4 me...wahlai

U no see sae ur "godmoda"no tasimi wen I don tel her not 2??

So 2 be trading words with u sef wld be an insult on me..wahlai

I can see u had 2 crack ur brain(I presume u hav1)so hard b4 u put dat rubbish down..u jst putting evwiting 2geda..stick,lastma,barracks...I cldn't translate it rili..

I'l 4give u dis time cus kon serue..okere gaan...shogbo kulikuli??and....pls no tasimi again..kulikuli...awo lo!

no be you threaten fire and brimstone say you go swear back,why you con dey fear,dey use style dey dodge,leave the other lady alone and face me,na me kulyie i want make you face,if you like sef call me kuli kuli,all join cheesy abi na your favourite be that cheesy i fit buy am from all this aboki for you o cheesy up national cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy reply una slogan na cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:36pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Can't remember my password

atleast u get acct
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

atleast u get acct
Yim and twitter na d same thing? undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: sorry i dont waste my advice cheesy that one should be enough for you,use that one first cheesy after your house is completed,let kulyie know wink

Ok boss.....But advise urself first cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yim and twitter na d same thing? undecided

Na question dey lead to another question.....
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: why i go take am personal,na play me i dey play o,na you gan gan wey dey take am personal. cheesy drop your defences.i mean no harm 8-)

ok na....... i think say u nor know wetin u dey do grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:42pm On May 13, 2013
Woeva!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Idowu has an account kiss kiss..... meaning she is a teenager toocheesy cheesy cheesy Am on twitter, i don't lie like some persons grin grin tongue tongue
how do you know :p did she tell you,did you see her on twitter,if not meshionu,no dey lie for on top person head,e no good.no dey talk wetin you no know.cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Idowu has an account kiss kiss..... meaning she is a teenager toocheesy cheesy cheesy Am on twitter, i don't lie like some persons grin grin tongue tongue
how do you know :p did she tell you see her on twitter,if not meshionu,no dey lie for on top person head,e no good.no dey talk wetin you no know. cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: how do you know :p did she tell you see her on twitter,if not meshionu,no dey lie for on top person head,e no good.no dey talk wetin you no know.the lawyers dey call am libel

Church goers must lie na...so am not surprised na grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Say wot? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Acidosis(m): 7:46pm On May 13, 2013
@Kulyie, how market? e dey boom?

#just joking, ...felt we've not been talking smiley Hope you good?
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

ok na....... i think say u nor know wetin u dey do grin grin
ehen cheesy you are becoming a good boy now cheesy you see it doesn't pay to be unnecessarily aggressive.niceness doesn't cost a thing cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 13, 2013
Acidosis: @Kulyie, how market? e dey boom?

#just joking, ...felt we've not been talking smiley Hope you good?
market dey boom seriously o,we thank God cheesy cheesy cheesy thank you o wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: ehen cheesy you are becoming a good boy now cheesy you see it doesn't pay to be unnecessarily aggressive.niceness doesn't cost a thing cheesy

Aggressive ke.....where? Na u dey follow me for yansh na.... na just 7:51pm here so time still dey for us to finish what we have started cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

:/ :/:/ only children of the devil lie.there is a huge difference between bench warmers and true worshippers.even jesus himself said that when he comes to the world,he will seperate the wheat from the chaff (refering to his church) go read your bible you go see am for there 8-)
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Acidosis(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: market dey boom seriously o,we thank God cheesy cheesy cheesy thank you o wink

cheesy grin
Great...!

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Aggressive ke.....where? Na u dey follow me for yansh na.... na just 7:51pm here so time still dey for us to finish what we have started cheesy cheesy
who dey follow you for nyash.your nyash be gold or platinum wey i go follow.dont be a naughty boy,oya behave 8-) wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Fussbot: 7:56pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: no be you threaten fire and brimstone say you go swear back,why you con dey fear,dey use style dey dodge,leave the other lady alone and face me,na me kulyie i want make you face,if you like sef call me kuli kuli,all join cheesy abi na your favourite be that cheesy i fit buy am from all this aboki for you o cheesy up national cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy reply una slogan na cheesy

Woo kulikuli,ma kan fie mu gari ni...wahlai..lwkm

I no swear bak cus I see sae u no fit ni..

Woo ingbadun o,mo sick gaan ni o,mo san lori gidi so mo ni??...I no jst dey carry am 4 face na in make me dey follow u laff naw...getout!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot:

Woo ingbadun o,mo sick gaan ni o,mo san lori gidi so mo ni??...I no jst dey carry am 4 face na in make me dey follow u laff naw...getout!

undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: who dey follow you for nyash.your nyash be gold wey i go follow.dont be a naughty boy,oya behave 8-) wink

Oh i see....oya make we rest grin cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 13, 2013
Fussbot:

i know say you sick,e dey obvious,even without you talking mo mope o wa mentally ok,oya swear na.shebi you dey feel like person wey sabi swear,why you con dey fck up.dont be shy,abi should i buy paraga for you so that you will have the boldness to swear.no worry nobody go arrest you if you swear
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Oh i see....oya make we rest grin cheesy
that's my boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: :/ :/:/ only children of the devil lie.there is a huge difference between bench warmers and true worshippers.even jesus himself said that when he comes to the world,he will seperate the wheat from the chaff (refering to his church) go read your bible you go see am for there 8-)

grin grin grin grin grin grin Worshipers,Separate and referring......( Now we both help ourselves grin grin grin)

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03pm On May 13, 2013
Vikin:

undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by chelseabmw(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2013
kulyie: that's my boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thats my son wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Ok boss.....But advise urself first cheesy cheesy
i don advice myself na why i dey where i dey today.no be me,na God 8-)
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 13, 2013
chelseabmw:

Thats my son wink
lol,females are not called sons,they are called daughters wink :*

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident / How Men Think In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.