Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge (17287 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 12:12pm On May 15, 2013
jennykadry:
MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I SUPPORT THIS COMMENT

i am coogar and i do not support your comment. i wish you would agree to carry a functional pënis for a month just for a change and see if you won't consider straying. the burden men carry is much more.

testosterone vs oestrogen? testosterone is more agressive, more daring, likelier to fall into temptation. i agree there should be self-control regardless but infidelity is not the same between a man and a woman!

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

i am coogar and i do not support your comment. i wish you would agree to carry a functional pënis for a month just for a change and see if you won't consider straying. the burden men carry is much more.

testosterone vs oestrogen? testosterone is more agressive, more daring, likelier to fall into temptation. i agree there should be self-control regardless but infidelity is not the same between a man and a woman!

The age long argument again . . . Sighsssssss!

Ok, you are right, your pen15 is a burden, let's cut it of . . . tongue cheesy
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

Lmao!!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by bukatyne(f): 12:26pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

I am sure that God didn't know this when He demanded sexual purity from BOTH MEN and women

Or are you serving Nigerian God or reading the Nigerian Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by eimuhb(f): 12:28pm On May 15, 2013
Blade, scissors, or cutlass?

Which one should we use?

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 12:30pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

Lmao.....

Seriously?
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 12:32pm On May 15, 2013
eimuhb: Blade, scissors, or cutlass?

Which one should we use?
This is a conspiracy against men.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

i am coogar and i do not support your comment. i wish you would agree to carry a functional pënis for a month just for a change and see if you won't Y straying. the burden men carry is much more.

testosterone vs oestrogen? testosterone is more agressive, more daring, likelier to fall into temptation
. i agree there should be self-control regardless but infidelity is not the same between a man and a woman!
what a joke undecided undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

testosterone vs oestrogen? testosterone is more agressive, more daring, likelier to fall into temptation. (EXCUSE! STORY STORY) i agree there should be self-control regardless but infidelity is not the same between a man and a woman! (NOT UR FAULT NA OUR SOCIETY GIVE U MOUTH)
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
This is a conspiracy against men.

Naah . . just trying to help you guys by reliving the 'burden' cheesy

eimuhb: Blade, scissors, or cutlass?

Which one should we use?

I'll go with cutlass' . . . heard it's much more effective! cheesy
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

With cutlass he wont feel much pain!
i will rather go with blade lipsrsealed
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 15, 2013
Lol, if they use testosterone as a reason, my estrogen also allows me to be vulnerable and succumb to that fine man that seduces me with his sweet talking voice. kiss cool So nobody should blame me, blame biology. What of the one that seduces you with money, oh yeah, my estrogen comes to action and you can see me falling for him kiss. You don't know what it's like to have a heavy dose of estrogen cry. When my husband is not treating me right, my estrogen also forces me like a puppet to seek out that 'other man' for 'succor'. Don't blame me when I do all these, blame biology. cry cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

relieving undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 15, 2013
stillwater: Lol, if they use testosterone as a reason, my estrogen also allows me to be vulnerable and succumb to that fine man that seduces me with his sweet talking voice. kiss cool So nobody should blame me, blame biology. What of the one that seduces you with money, oh yeah, my estrogen comes to action and you can see me falling for him kiss. You don't know what it's like to have a heavy dose of estrogen cry. When my husband is not treating me right, my estrogen also forces me like a puppet to seek out that 'other man' for 'succor'. Don't blame me when I do all these, blame biology. cry cry cry

Exactly, especially during pregnancy! embarassed embarassed embarassed

cheesy

BoboYekini: relieving undecided

Whatever . . . cool

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 15, 2013
stillwater: Lol, if they use testosterone as a reason, my estrogen also allows me to be vulnerable and succumb to that fine man that seduces me with his sweet talking voice. kiss cool So nobody should blame me, blame biology. What of the one that seduces you with money, oh yeah, my estrogen comes to action and you can see me falling for him kiss. You don't know what it's like to have a heavy dose of estrogen cry. When my husband is not treating me right, my estrogen also forces me like a puppet to seek out that 'other man' for 'succor'. Don't blame me when I do all these, blame biology. cry cry cry

Lol....estrogen is even higher to contain

At least the testosterone can be cured with other artificial simulation.

Self control matters here
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 15, 2013
nikkykay:
With cutlass he wont feel much pain!
i will rather go with blade lipsrsealed

So blade it is . . .
Oya oga coogar bring your thing.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 15, 2013
Some people are just dumb but yet insist to display their ignorance on a public forum. It is a known fact that testosterone is the cause of men high libido, so discussing a scientific fact and research is worthless, lol @ oestrogen being the cause of cheating..some of you need to read and some biology classes.smh what ..smh, discussing with nairalanders can make you dumb cry cry, you see people talking about what they don't know as if it was an absolute truth, you see dumb women who can't call a spade a spade, because one of them is involved undecided undecided, I bet none of them is ready to bet his child that the dude cheated, yet they call him a cheat undecided undecided

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-moral-molecule/201004/why-men-cheat
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 15, 2013
stillwater: Lol, if they use testosterone as a reason, my estrogen also allows me to be vulnerable and succumb to that fine man that seduces me with his sweet talking voice. kiss cool So nobody should blame me, blame biology. What of the one that seduces you with money, oh yeah, my estrogen comes to action and you can see me falling for him kiss. You don't know what it's like to have a heavy dose of estrogen cry. When my husband is not treating me right, my estrogen also forces me like a puppet to seek out that 'other man' for 'succor'. Don't blame me when I do all these, blame biologycry cry cry
we all have testosterone but have ten times more testosterone than female and black male have a lot more when comparing to others "races"
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 15, 2013
idefix: Some people are just dumb but yet insist to display their ignorance on a public forum. It is a known fact that testosterone is the cause of men high libido, so discussing a scientific fact and research is worthless, lol @ oestrogen being the cause of cheating..some of you need to read and some biology classes.smh what ..smh, discussing with nairalanders can make you dumb cry cry, you see people talking about what they don't know as if it was an absolute truth, you see dumb women who can't call a spade a spade, because one of them is involved undecided undecided, I bet none of them is ready to bet his child that the dude cheated, yet they call him a cheat undecided undecided

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-moral-molecule/201004/why-men-cheat

Mr prof. And you think cheating is only when you physically have seeexxx. with other person ? undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 15, 2013
Vikin:

Mr prof. And you think cheating is only when you physically have seeexxx. with other person ? undecided
he didn't break any vows, last time I checked it wasn't forbidden to chat with random girls, I know your kind, next you will tell us that saying good morning is cheating, giving a ride is cheating, etc, so I'm not even going to discuss anything with you. We need a new law : "virtual cheating"
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 15, 2013
idefix: he didn't break any vows, last time I checked it wasn't forbidden to chat with random girls, I know your kind, next you will tell us that saying good morning is cheating, giving a ride is cheating, etc, so I'm not even going to discuss anything with you. We need a new law : "virtual cheating"

Ok cheesy.thanks for answers. Maybe your type keeps picking up random girls...chatting with same, exchanging nude pics, simulate ur self from the ladies picture, and you think nothing is wrong with it because you didn't physically get down with her cheesy.

Ok o, carry on!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 1:20pm On May 15, 2013
This thread ain't gonna end like this
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 15, 2013
idefix: he didn't break any vows, last time I checked it wasn't forbidden to chat with random girls, I know your kind, next you will tell us that saying good morning is cheating, giving a ride is cheating, etc, so I'm not even going to discuss anything with you. We need a new law : "virtual cheating"

Pukes . . .
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 15, 2013
idefix: we all have testosterone but have ten times more testosterone than female and black male have a lot more when comparing to others "races"

You don't get it, do you?
My estrogens make me vulnerable to your seductive ways especially when I've been hurt. kiss
As much as your testosterone makes you prey on women,
my estrogens make me falllllllllllllll for you! grin grin

On a side note, black women also have a higher amount of testosterone and estrogen compared to females of other races. Should that now be an excuse to be more promiscuous than the average non black woman as you are insinuating?

Next time your black wife cheats, I hope you would allow her some breathing space because her biology was 'unfortunate' to 'dash' her some extra testosterone. Lmao!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by bukatyne(f): 1:32pm On May 15, 2013

Now, I need to say this...

Idefix, it's not compulsory to marry!

If you cannot stick to your vows or think that chatting provocatively with random girls is not an issue, biko stay away from marriage!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 1:44pm On May 15, 2013
ritualists full this place - see them fighting amongst themselves to cut off my phallus. you can never get hold of it, ujujoan!!!!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 1:48pm On May 15, 2013
coogar: ritualists full this place - see them fighting amongst themselves to cut off my phallus. you can never get hold of it, ujujoan!!!!
Now I am ROFLing
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by freecocoa(f): 1:55pm On May 15, 2013
Who is even talking about punishment here?

I'm talking about morals,dignity and respecting oneself here, so if her husband turns to a thief she should do the same e kwa? Her case is even annoying because she knew this said man very well, she married him for what he is,so what's the noise all about? If it were a clueless woman,I'm sure this would be less annoying and understandable.

She should accept they both fit each other and not blame her actions on her husband,haba!.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 15, 2013
stillwater:

You don't get it, do you?
My estrogens make me vulnerable to your seductive ways especially when I've been hurt. kiss
As much as your testosterone makes you prey on women,
my estrogens make me falllllllllllllll for you! grin grin

On a side note, black women also have a higher amount of testosterone and estrogen compared to females of other races. Should that now be an excuse to be more promiscuous than the average non black woman as you are insinuating?

Next time your black wife cheats, I hope you would allow her some breathing space because her biology was 'unfortunate' to 'dash' her some extra testosterone. Lmao!
aren't black women promiscuous? Op is an example, cheating while being pregnant of another man, I hail.

Mam, you didn't get the point, the point is men have more testosterone than you(women) hence their high libido and , men are cheat prone, that's the sad truth, blame your gods. So comparing both gender is worthless and even pathetic we are not the same .period

The problem with you women is you don't know when to blame someone, some are even congratulating the op embarassed lipsrsealed ..women are always bonding together even if what one of them did something wrong they will try to give a justification and find a way to blame men.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 1:59pm On May 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
Now I am ROFLing

i have already called "fathers for justice" group that a bunch of neo-feminists have threatened to chop off my gënitals with knife, blade and machete.

ujujoan is the leader of this female terrorist group and the matter will be investigated.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 15, 2013
bukatyne:

Now, I need to say this...

Idefix, it's not compulsory to marry!

If you cannot stick to your vows or think that chatting provocatively with random girls is not an issue, biko stay away from marriage!
don't worry, for me.

I pity the next generations, I pity the males of the next generations
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2013
coogar: ritualists full this place - see them fighting amongst themselves to cut off my phallus. you can never get hold of it, ujujoan!!!!

hahaha,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Many Poor People Who Cannot Take Care Of Their Families? / Is Preserving A Marriage For The Sake Of The Children A Bad Idea? / How Do You Control A Rebellious Teenager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.