Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge (17305 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by honeric01(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Taken from part 1

the only difference is that the woman confessed. The woman is here talking about how she has saw similar catalogs from her husband's phone and he even beat her up when she confront him.

They are both cheats. The woman is just silly enough to admit it.

reason bro, reason.

Just check her replies to the husband's thread.

Accusations against the man even though the thread is there for us to read.

Even accusing the man of painting her a bad mother even though we can all read on the thread that apart from the cheating part, the man has been full of praises for the wife.

This woman to me is grasping at straws and most of what she wrote is to try to bring the 'game' to the man.

Go and read again with a neutral mindset, we know you love to support women but ignore sentiments this time around.

6 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 1:32pm On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Taken from part 1

the only difference is that the woman confessed. The woman is here talking about how she has saw similar catalogs from her husband's phone and he even beat her up when she confront him.
u dey dia wen he dey belt hin wife? undecided

D wife shows up wiv claims and u certain d guy beats his wife? Smh!

Mynd_44:

Barrister, u got jokes.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 1:36pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

reason bro, reason.

Even accusing the man of painting her a bad mother even though we can all read on the thread that apart from the cheating part, the man has been full of praises for the wife.

This woman to me is grasping at straws and most of what she wrote is to try to bring the 'game' to the man.

Go and read again with a neutral mindset, we know you love to support women but ignore sentiments this time around.
I'd love to think this is about sentiments but the man opened a thread where he acted like he was a saint. Did he mention that he had been chatting with diff women earlier? Hell no cos he knows y'all will tear him to bits and so he comes to paint himself like an angel but when the woman posts her side, he comes up with "I leave it to God and posterity"

She has serious points up there. I would love to see the man counter them.

I have said the woman is the one at fault. She should have not gotten into the marriage in the first instance. That's the problem with cheats. When they start, they never stop and she made the mistake of going through with the wedding and so she should not complain. What I have problem with is clearing the man of all blames

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by baybiemee: 1:40pm On May 12, 2013
Mr and Mrs whyme222, hmm, this is so messed up, enough said on thus forum, pls since u r both guilty, can u start afresh? But again there is d trust issue, hmm, pls seek d face of God, * runs out of d thread*
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by honeric01(m): 1:40pm On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
I'd love to think this is about sentiments but the man opened a thread where he acted like he was a saint. Did he mention that he had been chatting with diff women earlier? Hell no cos he knows y'all will tear him to bits and so he comes to paint himself like an angel but when the woman posts her side, he comes up with "I leave it to God and posterity"

She has serious points up there. I would love to see the man counter them.

I have said the woman is the one at fault. She should have not gotten into the marriage in the first instance. That's the problem with cheats. When they start, they never stop and she made the mistake of going through with the wedding and so she should not complain. What I have problem with is clearing the man of all blames

The man didn't talk about the pre-marriage because it has nothing to do with whats on ground. If you want to bring that in, then ask the wife if she was a v before marriage.

Chatting with ladies and banging a colleague are same to you now?

Does marriage stop anyone from having male or female friends?

You talk as if you are the colleague, do you know what we don't know?

Reason!

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 1:42pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

The man did talk about the pre-marriage because it has nothing to do with whats on ground.

Reason!
I wonder!

Mynd, tell it all o! tongue

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Oga bee and Egbon Toks! Wey una dey o!!!! cheesy

i dey o... the mata weak me... i swear

However this has changed the dynamic of the story
Seems there are other issues in the relationship of contempt and disrespect
e says he had no relationship during marriage, shes not sure but is that enough to cheat while pregnant or shortly after
i no know

I still feel divorce is not the best option bcs of the kid but this one na wire o
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

The man didn't talk about the pre-marriage because it has nothing to do with whats on ground. If you want to bring that in, then ask the wife if she was a v before marriage.

Does marriage stop anyone from having male or female friends?

Reason!

So women of nowadays equate chatting with cheating,.. i bow 0

Nashville:

I agree with everything you have said. The woman has herself to blame. As the husband rightly said, any form of cheating before marriage should be ignored. Now after marriage, the woman does not really have proo[b]f that her husband was physically cheating even though he might have been emotionally cheating and depriving her of quality time.[/b]

As I have said before, cheating solves no marital issues. If your husband is lazy, your cheating will not change him, if he is abusive, your cheating will not solve the problem, if he cheats, your cheating would only make him worse and vice versa. I think the wife actually felt she made a mistake in marrying the guy and wanted to get what she was missing from somewhere else. Truth be told, i think this marriage is over. They should both move on with their lives.

bolded is the issue
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 2:13pm On May 12, 2013
biolabee:

i dey o... the mata weak me... i swear

However this has changed the dynamic of the story
Seems there are other issues in the relationship of contempt and disrespect
e says he had no relationship during marriage, shes not sure but is that enough to cheat while pregnant or shortly after
i no know

I still feel divorce is not the best option bcs of the kid but this one na wire o
Yaay!!! Welcome!! cheesy

Jokes aside...IMO, separation is d solution.

When mistrust moves in love goes out.

Imagine,d thought of your wife messing around while pregnant without protection na brain damage on its own mehn... Gawd! Dis wan na real wire. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by jumsnarol: 2:17pm On May 12, 2013
I think i quite agree with mynd on this, from my own point of view, they both ave faults. For the wife there is no excuse for cheating no matter what becos two wrongs can nevr make a right moreover wen pregnant dat is really disgusting. But for d man, u ommitted alot of details but den why would u turn urself to a problem solver for others especially women( as u claimed) at the expense of ur wife's feeling she is human u know n has feelings too u kept making her sad and consequently very vulnerable. It is very easy for a woman to sleep with a man who offers her a shoulder to cry on at her most down time dat is why i personally dont really support married women keeping close male friends cos anytin can happen if they find themselves together under certain conditions. So my advise is for both party to forgive n move on.

3 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by ClitorialDept: 2:23pm On May 12, 2013
Dear Mrs. Whyme222 (or is it ex Mrs. Whyme222),
From what you wrote I, just like everyone else will agree to the fact that you married a scumbag loser. But I must tell you that, even though, you and your husband still remain some what anonymous to us here, I still feel you shouldn't have bothered to air your dirty laundry here. This is the second mistake your husband made and to which you have towed the same action.

I would have preferred you ditched your husband before you slept with your boss. Two wrongs don't and will never make a right and by you following up on his post here with your own is either a testament that you guys are actually like six and seven and deserve each other or we are being trolled hard.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 12, 2013
2Legit2Qui: Whyme222.

You said you have never cheated on this woman. What do you mean? Is that the truth? She claims otherwise. Are you saying she is telling lies? So, who do we believe? Can you lay your p.e.n--.i.s on your head and swear you have never used it to nack another woman since you got married to your wife? Swear dude.

This is why its never good to seek any help on NairaLand, you never know how it will boomerang. Now, go back to your wife and seek forgiveness. Wife, go back to your husband and make up. Husband, your p.e.n--.i.s belongs to your wife only, give it to her. Now say Amen.

I can't stop laughing cheiiiiii
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by moneyhungry(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2013
I'm writing a movie script with the inspiration I've gotten from this story/fairy tale.
tuface will play d role of whyme222 while tonto di-cke will starr as the wife.
soundtracks will be davido's #see gobe# and tiwa savage's #kelekele love#.
the title will be one of these:
1 "WHAT A HUSBAND CAN DO, A WIFE CAN DO BETTER"
2 "IF YOU CHEAT, I CHEAT"
3 "MARRIED BUT SINGLE"
feel free to contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yaay!!! Welcome!! cheesy

Jokes aside...IMO, separation is d solution.

When mistrust moves in love goes out.

Imagine,d thought of your wife messing around while pregnant without protection na brain damage on its own mehn... Gawd! Dis wan na real wire. lipsrsealed

ID Marcos the mata na strong thing but i think sth similar to a trial seperation will do...
i weak sef
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by ClitorialDept: 2:55pm On May 12, 2013
Why would a married woman cheat on the premise that her husband cheats as well?

I can't really understand this mentality. Is it meant to hurt your husband?

If my wife cheated on me, I won't first think; "I need to get back on her and have an affair as well".

Never! I will first and foremost kick her a55 to the curb.

You women are so dumb.

Any woman who gives this old and tired excuse on why she is having an affair, should know that she is equally a cheat and a disgrace as her husband. If you don't respect yourself or family reputation then I expect you should fear God.

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Les: 3:03pm On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Taken from part 1

ur last line is where my argument is, if the man cheated, he didn't admit, but d woman admite she did, therefore, i take it that only d woman cheated............... And like ppl say, there's no justification to cheating, if she was really traumatized by her husband behaviour, cheating wasnot d best tin, do you really tink dat d woman's cheating as d husband fault?? Make una give d woman breathing space, she came here for comfort which is something both she and her husband shouldn't have done initially...

When two elephants fight, d grass suffers, still doesn't mean that there wont be a victor and looser elephant or both die... Watever is happening in their marriage will leave an interminable unhealthy imprint on them, is that not wat marriage is ol about?? For better for worse....

If they belive they can scale through, they can and they will, am never an advocate to divorce even if my wife is a LovePeddler-

wat am I trying to say, sort tins out and leave out divorce for now- tho I still dont believe this story sha....
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by r231(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Oga bee and Egbon Toks! Wey una dey o!!!! cheesy

I dey oh, trying to gobble up this mothers day -breakfast in bed ( raw eggs embarassed & toast ) kids made me .

Brb.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 12, 2013
wifeofwhyme222:

When going 2 work he picks up women in the name of given dem lifts, dey exchnage pins and become chat mates...morning afternoon night updating each others on their lives and movements....he said there is nothing between dem...my husband registers in dating sites and puts up statistics of the kind of woman he luvs women responded 2 dis, even including our area where we live as his area of concentration....and he said he did that just 2 understand women better..

All dese he did while I was pregnant 4 my baby..there was a time I saw a crazy chat on his ☎ where he was telling a young girl how beautiful and attractive she is and how he couldn't resist walking up 2 her when he saw her from accross the street. I was shocked. He was supposed 2 buy the foam we used 2 set up my baby room and he ended up toasting the sellers daughter when I found out he said he was trying 2 make her feel better about herself...imagine !!!

Another time still while I was pregnant dis same man didn't bathe 4 4days he was busy chatting with a woman on yahoomail..describing in details 2 2 make luv 2 a pices woman the spots 2 touch 2 set her offs lots of raw personal chats...how did I see dis? He fell asleep and I saw it...I woke hoim up asked him and he said. She is a ldy he gave a ride and she complained 2 him she can't seem 2 get pregnant 4 her hubby...pls my husband is an engineer not a therapist or a councellor...

*Let me indulge this nollywood story.*

So, Mr husband, you did all these and you claim you have never cheated on your wife and you expect people to believe you? I didn't see you deny specifically that you did these things she said you did, giving some half assed 'I have never cheated answer' will not do. So I'm supposed to believe that someone who pretty much went from another woman's bed straight to his own wedding ceremony immediately flipped a switch the minute he said I do and despite frolicking with women in multiple inappropriate ways has never cheated? Yeah right! Go find some 2 yr old to feed that story to.

I completely agree with Mind44 here, the only difference between you two is that your wife confessed and you are hell bent on continuing to deny. You are both cheaters.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by joe4christ(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2013
@Whyme222 Egbon why me, abi kini oruko re, you better resolve your issues with your wife as a responsible man should do, you were wrong posting this family issue which ought to be private on a public forum, whilst her reaction, you love your woman and she loves you too, you both should just forgive each other and start a new live.
Learn to forgive so that God too can forgive you your sins.
Afterall you both aint saints.
Shikenan!

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Agrika: 4:11pm On May 12, 2013
Just one word DIVORCE free urself jare, nobody is worth the headache
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 12, 2013
i honestly wish you two could just kiss and make up.

it is very sad to see families break up because of one thing or the other.

as humans, let us learn to appreciate one another and avoid extra-marital affairs. whether e-cheating or physical cheating
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by StateOfMind: 4:42pm On May 12, 2013
honeric01:

reason bro, reason.

This, I agree with. I wonder if this is the same wife the man referred to as intelligent. Nothing about her posts depicts intelligence. Full of unnecessary information and hatred for her husband. Not one good thing was said about the man she married, yet she claims she's been begging him for months. If the picture she painted about her husband is really true, why exactly would she be begging him. She claims to be the breadwinner, left her baby for a week to work, yada yada, yet she has been begging this so called irresponsible man for 8months. One would expect someone like her not to feel remorseful at all but see her affair as payback.

I'm sorry Op, you asked us to be the judge but I am not convinced you are saying the truth. I repeat, If this man is as terrible as you just described, you would not have sleepless nights or keep begging for him for forgiveness.

Lastly, you need to go through your husband's posts on that thread and read how he kept singing your praises and his love for his daughter despite everything.

Ps- thanks for the entertainment too. Nairaland is usually boring on sundays.

10 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 12, 2013
And I keep asking, are u sure the child is yours? My Man move on ooo this one na real ashawo ooo don't go back with her and go for a HIV/STD test
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 4:49pm On May 12, 2013
StateOfMind:

This, I agree with. I wonder if this is the same wife the man referred to as intelligent. Nothing about her posts depicts intelligence. Full of unnecessary information and hatred for her husband. Not one good thing was said about the man she married, yet she claims she's been begging him for months. If the picture she painted about her husband is really true, why exactly would she be begging him. She claims to be the breadwinner, left her baby for a week to work, yada yada, yet she has been begging this so called irresponsible man for 8months. One would expect someone like her not to feel remorseful at all but see her affair as payback.

I'm sorry Op, you asked us to be the judge but I am not convinced you are saying the truth. I repeat, If this man is as terrible as you just described, you would not have sleepless nights or keep begging for him for forgiveness.

Lastly, you need to go through your husband's posts on that thread and read how he kept singing your praises and his love for his daughter despite everything.

O ni pami o!!! grin grin grin

Btwn, I lurrrrrve ur piece.

U too make sense! kiss

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2013
StateOfMind:

effinf A+.....

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 12, 2013
Clitorial.Dept.:
Why would a married woman cheat on the premise that her husband cheats as well?

I can't really understand this mentality. Is it meant to hurt your husband?

If my wife cheated on me, I won't first think; "I need to get back on her and have an affair as well".

Never! I will first and foremost kick her a55 to the curb.

You women are so dumb.

Any woman who gives this old and tired excuse on why she is having an affair, should know that she is equally a cheat and a disgrace as her husband. If you don't respect yourself or family reputation then I expect you should fear God.Excuse me, "WOMEN ARE SO DUMB"? What happens to decorum? And why I ask are U wandering about on this topic? Ur inputs are so biased, one can't make a thing out of them all! Better withold advises U aint sure is right, it will surely stand against U on judgement day. Be warned. @Mr and Mrs, U are in my prayers. Cheers.
Nairaland Mods, be careful!!! I do not support the above stuff in my earlier post why quote it and not allow my contribution count!!!!!!? Cli******* whatevs, women are so dumb? The ones you know, obviously. If you got nothing to input here, stop trolling on this topic. @Mr &Mrs, my prayers are with you.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Gudintent: 7:20pm On May 12, 2013
Mr & Mrs whyme222 pls go for counselling with a professional marriage counsellor. For the sake of your marriage and child.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by scampy(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2013
Mrs. Whyme, i believe u made a big mistake by sleepin wit ur colleague who also double as ur FAMILY FRIEND, GOSH u chose to sleep wit ur family friend not once but u said twice and u cal dat a MISTAKE. Sorry i dnt blieve u because it is only a fool dat makes d same mistake twice wich i suppose u are not accordin to ur hubby‘s praise abt u. My advice is dis: u guys shud seperate frm each other for awhile b4 decidin whether to go on wit d divorce or not. All in all, i wish u two best of luck if ur story is true.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by ayobase(m): 7:35pm On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44: ............

Even though I think this whole thing is a fraud
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Fussbot: 7:35pm On May 12, 2013
2 d husby:

Oya dance away ur sorrow oko iyawo..faya re mora o aye o ni yayin.

Iyawo alarede ma se wuwa ti oda,fidimule won ti seyawo re

Onitemi ye lo fokan bale iwo ma lo ni mi..onitemiye lofokan bale iwo ma lo ni mi grin

2 d non yurubas abeg no vex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 / Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? / Can You Be A Full-time Housewife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.