Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge (17313 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by debosky(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
So she was knacking whilst pregnant? Nioooooce! Iyawo panda! Smh!

You know that's the safest period - you can't get preggers then. undecided

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:45am On May 14, 2013
donchris999: Lol! So two people cant date on nairaland? Huh! So you and your sagamilo cant pm each other? So nairaland is a safe site where people dont date? Tell me more. One wish for you by me is, let your husband see you here calling someone your husband, sagamilo and your missing and cheat on you with these your joking sagamilo. Besides, if your missing your sagamilo why dont you give him a call or has he realized he's been commiting adultery offline and stopped picking your calls and dumped you like a hot potato. Tell me more about nairaland that i dont know other than real men and women are behind all this monickers and can develop feelings for each other and date. Or am i just a learner here on nairaland? Besides, if you argue much, i will refer you to a thread were a married woman well known though she no longer comes here was chatting with a young dude sexually as in very raw and they were exchanging contacts. Sagamilo my foot!

We can both have (like adults) a healthy conversation when you are ready for a mature conversation, until then....Enjoy.

PS take it easy though wink Anger over e-matters is a waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:47am On May 14, 2013
jennykadry:

We can both have (like adults) a healthy conversation when you are ready for a mature conversation, until then....Enjoy

Onugi ajoka. . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:50am On May 14, 2013
bettymafy:

Onugi ajoka. . . cheesy

LOL. Ehen na, Look at me thinking I was going to have a healthy debate with a man who is not on his period but intellectually sound like Debosky, coogar and Dafidi, only for me to realize that I have been wasting my time angry

BTW I am heart broken, Saga has dumped me. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:54am On May 14, 2013
@OP

To be quite honest, your marriage is a mess. It's either you both decide to work alongside eachother and make it work again or pack your bags and move on.

You made a major mistake by cheating with someone else.

Your husband also made a mistake of getting married when clearly he isn't ready for marriage.

Tell your husband to be a big boy and toughen up and accept that both gender can cheat, it is not exclusive to men only

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:04am On May 14, 2013
wifeofwhyme222:

I never cheated on my husband in pregnancy...pls don't misquote me...

The reason why I bothered 2 reply 2 my husbands post was becos I was made out 2 be the devil.., a woman dont just step out the must be somethyn that may av promted her 2 do so...

My hubby isn't a bad man contrary 2 what u all miss read in my post...but he had his own fault most worse dan mine..

He feels he is always right, and cannever be wrong.

I av made peace with myself and my God...I av attempted 2 make peace with him but he feels he can't make peace with me...

I am not happy I cheated, a lot of circumstances led 2 it...most understand where I am coming from most don't.

Majority just came here 2 insult. I pray God not allow anyone experience all dis.

I never lied about anythyn I said in my ealier post...I just wanted him 2 kknow he also is not a saint...he can't deny

It is very unfortunate dis got 2 dis level...all my life sin. I never tot I'd find myself in a place like dis.

Not my intention 2 wash my dirty linen outside...8months after discovery my hubby decided 2 post dis on Nairaland...he has slept with me over 20times since he knew now ihe says I repulse him..we av been happy! But it seems he wants me 2 kill myself before he knows I am sorry 4 what happened.

I av tried. U all say it is okay 2 chat rawly with young ladies cos its just a chat he hasn't slept with dem dat makes it okay. It is okay 4 him 2 av kept on sleeping with his ex days before our wihte wedding months after aour court wedding cos we were not married yet?.

Since he.has read on dis forum all the responses and support he is getting he believes he is right and the victim.

I leave all 2 God. And I leave him 2 his next wife...
Madam u damn too wrong. U even have d gut to still be defending ursef dat u r right angry
You are meant to close ur eyes in shame! While you were breastfeeding ur baby, u r sleeping around in a hotel room with another man. Hw r we sure u ddnt get pregnant along the line and u aborted it or u were even sleeping with ds man when u were pregnant?
Your husband has been cheating on u be4 u met him , while u were dating during which u caught him red handed and u still went ahead to say "i do". If he is still cheating now, u dont hav any choice u just have 2 continue with d cross. U know ur reason why u married him and dat reason shldnt have made u to cheat when u were down.
What happened to ur mum or sisters dat u culdnt share ur sorrow wit them? But u had a colleague u culd cry on his shoulder. U even invited ur man friend to ur matrimonial home and introduced him to ur husband! Madam u r wicked. And ur type will be d first to throw stone if a man shld do d same.

He has slept with u 0ver 20times or he discovered over 8mths ago shuld prove to u dat ur man is either trying to see if after all these he can still forgive u or the love will come back but for him to come here afta all these, it simply means he hasnt forgiven you. That is men for u.
Get ii into ur skull dat u r d one dat will lose out @d end if dat guy refuses to forgive u. Wot will u tell family happened dat ur husband wants divorce. Is this d way u will be shouting dat becos he has been cheating u too went out to cheat. U didnt even show any remorse here. Ur attitude has made people to even put all the balme o n u when ur husband is not even a saint.
Am so sorry, i doubt if dat marriage will survive. Most men dat dir wives cheat always try to endure for like 1yr to see if d love will come back but in d long run, dey wil divorce.

3 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:07am On May 14, 2013
debosky:

You know that's the safest period - you can't get preggers then. undecided
Altho i dont know hw far it is true but dey said ds kinda act dat have a negative effect on d baby
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:07am On May 14, 2013
jennykadry:

LOL. Ehen na, Look at me thinking I was going to have a healthy debate with a man who is not on his period but intellectually sound like Debosky, coogar and Dafidi, only for me to realize that I have been wasting my time angry

Hahahahahahhaa

BTW I am heart broken, Saga has dumped me. cry cry cry

Oh no! Sagamilo wouldn't do that. I trust him. He will soon come running back to u hun. . . grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2013
jidegirl12:

xxxxx....Family dey kampe , no shaking.

God bless you
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:12am On May 14, 2013
debosky:

my shericocoa abeg re-read the account:

The relationship ended before she delivered. Doesn't excuse her behaviour, but don't criticize her for something she didn't do.
Oga debo it ended 5months after she put to bed. it simply means d rship ended when her baby was 5months old so she was still sleeping ard while she was still pregnant. angry angry
Chineke shocked shocked
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by freecocoa(f): 10:19am On May 14, 2013
debosky:

my shericocoa abeg re-read the account:

The relationship ended before she delivered. Doesn't excuse her behaviour, but don't criticize her for something she didn't do.
Is it that I no come fit understand english today again abi wetin? It ended 5 months after she put to bed, does this not mean she was nyashing while her baby was under 5 months? She said it herself that she never cheated while pregnant.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21am On May 14, 2013
nikkykay:
Oga debo it ended 5months after she put to bed. it simply means d rship ended when her baby was 5months old so she was still sleeping ard while she was still pregnant. angry angry
Chineke shocked shocked
My sista, nkan be! lipsrsealed
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:27am On May 14, 2013
donchris999: Hey

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:29am On May 14, 2013
bettymafy:

Oh no! Sagamilo wouldn't do that. I trust him. He will soon come running back to u hun. . . grin

I am getting my saga back come rain come sun. angry angry I hope Tgirl is not responsible for this
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:31am On May 14, 2013
WhyMe222: Sorry people, I don't mean to trade words. This is all I want to say and will ever say here.

Yes I came here just like every other individual hurting comes here (Family section which is assumed to be for family related matters and matured minds) to get second opinion and most importantly, to unburden my heart.

In all my write up, I never called her names, I never talked her down, irrespective of my anger and bitterness, I still maintained sanity. I only registered my pains and what led me to that. I also was very discreet and careful to leave out certain details so as to keep this anonymous. It is very unfortunate that I am afraid in her bid to paint me a devil and dispel my story, she might have revealed too much information. I worry about that because no body knows what tomorrow has in store. Family or colleagues my stumble unto this and decipher it.

I wasn't a saint as a young person and bachelor. Any single guy who hasn't at one point or another kept more thapn one relationship (not kids in their teens or early twenty's) should cast the 1st stone. Most especially when you get to a certain stage when you have to seek out that one person who will complete your life.

Let me also categorically state here in all sincerity, I have NEVER cheated on this woman ever since I said I do. I saw it all in my single-hood and made a commitment to myself to remain faithful because there was nothing else to look for. The woman I married had all I wanted except for being heady, stubborn and short-tempered.

Yes I am a very compassionate person, friendly and a moral booster. I can talk a suicide bound individual out of it. I have a way with words but I know where to draw the line.

This is the much I can say. I leave it all to our NLanders to sieve the chaff from the grain.

I am Lazy while she is the diligent and industrious one who doubles as the bread winner of the house. No problem, I leave it all to posterity and heavens to judge.

Good day all.

Stop painting yourself as the good guy here.Nobody is going to fall for that crap!you just eat your cake and have it.I only pray your wife go thru dis in less pain and move on without you.mychew
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by lafflaff123(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2013
Just made up my mind after reading this post that women/marriage/wahala are siamese twins.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:34am On May 14, 2013
I don't get it . . . a man can cheat and woman can't undecided

He made the rules, she's just playing along.

May God save us from hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:47am On May 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: And I keep asking, are u sure the child is yours? My Man move on ooo this one na real ashawo ooo don't go back with her and go for a HIV/STD test

How are u sure it won't be d other way round undecided undecidedafterall na him get gfs pass...'the ones he dey chat only with'while the wife carry him pikin for belle.Very wayward man!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 11:05am On May 14, 2013
lynpetra:

How are u sure it won't be d other way round undecided undecidedafterall na him get gfs pass...'the ones he dey chat only with'while the wife carry him pikin for belle.Very wayward man!
You dey mind them? Ignore one and kill the other

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:16am On May 14, 2013
jidegirl12:

Madam your attitude will not get you further in life I tell you. You did the unimaginable act and you want everybody to pat you on the back?

The good/bad cop games you just resorted to will not only destroy what's left in your marriage but your life. If you happen to be my sister you won't hear the last of it. Mtcheew!!

There is no excuse for cheating in a marriage period, get off your selfdom pedestal and start being apologetic genuinely .
angry
I will be right back angry

And your best shot of apologising genuinely is to put a robe around her neck with a last word written on a paper,"AM I YET FORGIVEN WHYME222??"
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:17am On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan: I don't get it . . . a man can cheat and woman can't undecided

Aaaahhh, uju are u a learner? Don't u know men are wired to be polygamous? It is not really bad if they cheat sofar they donot neglect their financial responsibilities towards their families. There wives should just continue to be virtuoes wives and keep praying God tames their philandering husbands.

But if a woman cheats, she should be stoned to death as she is a disgrace to womanhood, motherhood and the world at large.

Welcome to a man's world girl! grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by freecocoa(f): 11:19am On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan: I don't get it . . . a man can cheat and woman can't undecided

Mba Aunty'm, that's not really the case here. Thing is this woman knew how much of a scoundrel her husband is(assuming all she said is true)yet went ahead to marry him, what did she expect?

Again she admitted to cheating whereas the man still maintains he has never cheated on her inside marriage and frankly from all she said there is really not enough evidence to prove he had 5ex with other women, all the pointas she gave only shows he was flirting, and even if he did cheat(which I believe he did) going ahead to sleep with another man while nursing a baby is way too bad as far as I'm concerned.

Anybody can cheat and that's a choice you make but saying you did it cos of what another person did is just f00lish, if you can't take it then leave but if you decide to play games in a relationship then accept the consequences wholeheartedly, she wasn't smart enough especially knowing the society we live in, her husband may have started it all, now who is it affecting more?

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:23am On May 14, 2013
donchris999: Bia.tch! It is only matured minds like me that will divorce a b.i.atch like you with immediate effect. Now matured mind aka pro.stitute breastfeeding sugar daddies now run back to work, i can see some sugar daddies are already calling you. They are hungry for that your baby's milk. Stupid bi.atches on the prowl. Idiotas. If you were my wife breastfeeding old men aka sugar daddies when my baby is hungry, ur two b.reast would have long been history before the divorce. Biat.ches on the prowl without shame, only in the 21st century. Lol. Am still a learner oh.

PLEASE can someone get me a guuuuuunnnnnnnn!Someone's head needs shooting angry

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:23am On May 14, 2013
bettymafy:

Aaaahhh, uju are u a learner? Don't u know men are wired to be polygamous? It is not really bad if they cheat sofar they donot neglect their financial responsibilities towards their families. There wives should just continue to be virtuoes wives and keep praying God tames their philandering husbands.

But if a woman cheats, she should be stoned to death as she is a disgrace to womanhood, motherhood and the world at large.

Welcome to a man's world girl! grin

Ahhhh . . . I seeeeee . . !
Thank you for clariying. grin grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:26am On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

Ahhhh . . . I seeeeee . . !
Thank you for clariying. grin grin

Anytime babe, anytime. grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 11:26am On May 14, 2013
lynpetra:

PLEASE can someone get me a guuuuuunnnnnnnn!Someone's head needs shooting angry
Don't waste your slugs. He ain't worth it

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:30am On May 14, 2013
freecocoa: Mba Aunty'm, that's not really the case here. Thing is this woman knew how much of a scoundrel her husband is(assuming all she said is true)yet went ahead to marry him, what did she expect?

Again she admitted to cheating whereas the man still maintains he has never cheated on her inside marriage and frankly from all she said there is really not enough evidence to prove he had 5ex with other women, all the pointas she gave only shows he was flirting, and even if he did cheat(which I believe he did) going ahead to sleep with another man while nursing a baby is way too bad as far as I'm concerned.

Anybody can cheat and that's a choice you make but saying you did it cos of what another person did is just f00lish, if you can't take it then leave but if you decide to play games in a relationship then accept the consequences wholeheartedly, she wasn't smart enough especially knowing the society we live in, her husband may have started it all, now who is it affecting more?

I don't think she's out to be 'smart'. Agreed, NOTHING justifies infidelity. She made a mistake, and she's remorseful.

If she were a ma, people will applaud her for being sorry. Too bad she's a woman and it's affecting her.

Do you even think this could be her own sub-unconscious, helping her end her marriage. She might not be bold enough to leave her husband so she decided to make him leave her by cheating on him and telling him. She intentionally sabotaged her marriage knowing what the outcome will be.

I just think people shouldn't do what they don't want others to do to them!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 11:33am On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

And that is the moral of this story. The man got served and he came here to cry. When he was doing his on he did not know cheating can go bother ways abi?

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 11:34am On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

And that is the moral of this story. The man got served and he came here to cry. When he was doing his on he did not know cheating can go both ways abi?
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by freecocoa(f): 11:57am On May 14, 2013
Ujujoan:

I don't think she's out to be 'smart'. Agreed, NOTHING justifies infidelity. She made a mistake, and she's remorseful.

If she were a ma, people will applaud her for being sorry. Too bad she's a woman and it's affecting her.

Do you even think this could be her own sub-unconscious, helping her end her marriage. She might not be bold enough to leave her husband so she decided to make him leave her by cheating on him and telling him. She intentionally sabotaged her marriage knowing what the outcome will be.

If she wanted him to leave then she shouldn't be begging, anyways the deed has been done so....

You are right though, do unto others what you want done to you, if only men will learn this.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by kodewrita(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2013
Nairaland is filled with nice angels who do not cheat and can be expected to give completely reasoned advice.

In fact, they know what stocks to pick, who to marry, why DonJazzy left DBanj (or who left each other).

It is definitely the best place to settle your family issues including choice of sex positions, frequency of sex events, number of kids and more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Accept A Gift From Her Ex Boyfriend? / Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 / Only The Woman Knows Who The Father Of Her Child Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.