Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge (17309 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 2:14pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

i have already called "fathers for justice" group that a bunch of neo-feminists have threatened to chop off my gënitals with knife, blade and machete.

ujujoan is the leader of this female terrorist group and the matter will be investigated.
They will set up a commitee to look into that allegation and if it is true, actions will be taken which will include her given to you free of charge for a week
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 2:21pm On May 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
They will set up a commitee to look into that allegation and if it is true, actions will be taken which will include her given to you free of charge for a week

so she can chop off my thingy? hell no. there's something evil about ujujoan. she's not the type to be messed with.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by bukatyne(f): 2:36pm On May 15, 2013
idefix: don't worry, for me.

I pity the next generations, I pity the males of the next generations

Why do you pity them?

Does testosterones increase per generation? undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 2:54pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

so she can chop off my thingy? hell no. there's something evil about ujujoan. she's not the type to be messed with.
Now coogar, stop running. She will take care of you and make you smile always.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by armyofone(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2013
Oh yes, when you always say your testo gives you the privilege to chop anyhow, then the best option is to cut it out.
so says the good book. If any part of your body cause you to sin, pluck it out, pluck it out, pllluuuuuuck it out!!.

This idea of man can do it but a woman should not is so old. I hope in real life you are keeping Johnny in place tongue.

coogar:

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 3:04pm On May 15, 2013
armyofone: Oh yes, when you always say your testo gives you the privilege to chop anyhow, then the best option is to cut it out.
so says the good book. If any part of your body cause you to sin, pluck it out, pluck it out, pllluuuuuuck it out!!.

testosterone na hormones, not the pënis! if you are going to pluck anything off, it's the hormones you should drain out of my body!

This idea of man can do it but a woman should not is so old. I hope in real life you are keeping Johnny in place tongue.

in real life, johnny plays the field! one life to live - there's no promise for another. i am a man and i act on my natural instincts. cool
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

hehehe . . . I'm glad you realize that! tongue
My cutlass is sharpened and waiting for your thingy . . . be warned! cool cool cheesy
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 3:13pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:
hehehe . . . I'm glad you realize that! tongue
My cutlass is sharpened and waiting for your thingy . . . be warned! cool cool cheesy

don't get too comfortable - i am capable of chopping off your chesticles too. it's within reach and a bigger target to aim at than my thingy!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

don't get too comfortable - i am capable of chopping off your chesticles too. it's within reach and a bigger target to aim at than my thingy!

shocked shocked shocked

But it's not a problem to me na so why cut them off I'm only trying to help you out since yours is such a burden. cool cool
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 3:31pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:
shocked shocked shocked

But it's not a problem to me na so why cut them off I'm only trying to help you out since yours is such a burden. cool cool

but it's a problem - you have argued the hormones that make a guy want to hump every woman he meets is the same as female hormones that make women fall for the deception of men.

therefore, let's chop it off - perhaps men would behave better if they stop seeing all shades of cleavage women display to desecrate men's vision.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by dayokanu(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2013
Is there any evidence that the man is cheating even from what the wife posted?

Cos if chatting with men is cheating then all the married women on this forum chatting or having a discussion with coogar are currently cheating.

Some even discussing phallus and penile related issues.

If your husband checks your laptop right now and he sees your monicker referring to another mans organs then thats a CHEATING

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

but it's a problem - you have argued the hormones that make a guy want to hump every woman he meets is the same as female hormones that make women fall for the deception of men.

therefore, let's chop it off - perhaps men would behave better if they stop seeing all shades of cleavage women display to desecrate men's vision.

Okay nau . . no wahala, come and chop it off . . . . Afterall Angelina Jolie willingly chopped hers off! cool

But we have to chop your thing off first! cool cool tongue
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 3:41pm On May 15, 2013
dayokanu: Is there any evidence that the man is cheating even from what the wife posted?

Cos if chatting with men is cheating then all the married women on this forum chatting or having a discussion with coogar are currently cheating.

If your husband checks your laptop right now and he sees your monicker referring to another mans organs then thats a CHEATING

it's not cheating if it's in the open........
for instance, ujujoan will not naturally have criminal conversations with coogar on a public forum if she intends to cheat. it would be in a more private chat platform.

the op is a joke - i would send 2 pitbulls after her if i am her husband. she slêpt with her superior that also happens to be a family friend. she was shägging him while pregnant - this could have affected the baby and it's a crying shame uju is supporting the op!

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 15, 2013
dayokanu: Is there any evidence that the man is cheating even from what the wife posted?

Plzzzzzzzzzzz . . . like someone said, the man was wiser cos he keeps denying. The woman is the f00l here cos she admitted to her own infidelity. So you expect the wife to see him on top of a woman before you believe her. When a man is stepping out on his wife, trust me, she can tell . . .

After all the other poster's wife only saw CDs in his suit pocket, not like she caught him red handed. Him denying it would not have changed the fact.

How can you even compare my threatening to chop of coogar's things with a man who sends lewd messages to women and flirts with them at every little opportunity
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

it's not cheating if it's in the open........
for instance, ujujoan will not naturally have criminal conversations with coogar on a public forum if she intends to cheat. it would be in a more private chat platform.

the op is a joke - i would send 2 pitbulls after her if i am her husband. she slêpt with her superior that also happens to be a family friend. she was shägging him while pregnant - this could have affected the baby and it's a crying shame uju is supporting the op!

That's where you are wrong, I'm not 'supporting' her . . . I'm also not excusing the husband.

Meanwhile where did it say she slept with him while pregnant undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 3:51pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:
That's where you are wrong, I'm not 'supporting' her . . . I'm also not excusing the husband.

the husband did not cheat with anyone -

Meanwhile where did it say she slept with him while pregnant undecided

I was scared....he failed 2 mention he found out 5months after all had ended...I slept with dis man march ending..and it ended, 5months after I put 2 bed

she was with her colleague sometime during her pregnancy till the child was 5 months old.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by dayokanu(m): 3:51pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

Plzzzzzzzzzzz . . . like someone said, the man was wiser cos he keeps denying. The woman is the f00l here cos she admitted to her own infidelity. So you expect the wife to see him on top of a woman before you believe her. When a man is stepping out on his wife, trust me, she can tell . . .

After all the other poster's wife only saw CDs in his suit pocket, not like she caught him red handed. Him denying it would not have changed the fact.

How can you even compare my threatening to chop of coogar's things with a man who sends lewd messages to women and flirts with them at every little opportunity

What evidence did the OP see to conclude the guy was cheating? Chatting with females, Almost everyone chat with someone not their spouse. Every person married or single have facebook profiles which they have opposite sex friends not their husband and they chat with.

You need to know where the chat is coming from and what has transpired between them to conclude whether its cheating

A man in Japan chatting with an old classmate/girlfriend in Mexico is cheating too.

A guy ogling at a female well dressed in church is cheating

A man who offers a lift to a female is cheating

You cracking jokes with your colleagues about how they spent their weekend is cheating

A woman sharing her broken relationship experience with another guy is cheating

Infact everyone is cheating
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 3:53pm On May 15, 2013
dayo has a point!

ujujoan has cheated with me. mere imagining chopping my cöck off with a machete is cheating. grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by r231(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2013
coogar: dayo has a point!

ujujoan has cheated with me. mere imagining chopping my cöck off with a machete is cheating. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

the husband did not cheat with anyone -

I was scared....he failed 2 mention he found out 5months after all had ended...I slept with dis man march ending..and it ended, 5months after I put 2 bed

she was with her colleague sometime during her pregnancy till the child was 5 months old.

You misunderstood . . . She meant she slept with with him and it ended. And that was 5 months after she put to bed. Meaning her baby was 5 months when she had the brief affair with him. undecided undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by r231(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

You misunderstood . . . She meant she slept with with him and it ended. And that was 5 months after she put to bed. Meaning her baby was 5 months when she had the brief affair with him. undecided undecided

Wrong!!!!!

Read it again and do the maths grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 15, 2013
dayokanu:

What evidence did the OP see to conclude the guy was cheating? Chatting with females, Almost everyone chat with someone not their spouse. Every person married or single have facebook profiles which they have opposite sex friends not their husband and they chat with.

You need to know where the chat is coming from and what has transpired between them to conclude whether its cheating

A man in Japan chatting with an old classmate/girlfriend in Mexico is cheating too.

A guy ogling at a female well dressed in church is cheating

A man who offers a lift to a female is cheating

You cracking jokes with your colleagues about how they spent their weekend is cheating

A woman sharing her broken relationship experience with another guy is cheating

Infact everyone is cheating

I suggest you go back and read the OP again . .
Check out her statement . . .
my husband registers in dating sites and puts up statistics of the kind of woman he luvs women responded 2 dis, even including our area where we live as his area of concentration....and he said he did that just 2 understand women better..

shocked shocked shocked

If that's not a player, tell me who is!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by debosky(m): 4:04pm On May 15, 2013
r231:

Wrong!!!!!

grin grin

The man found out 5 months after the affair ended - the affair ended 5 months before she put to bed. Simples.

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 4:04pm On May 15, 2013
This place is fun
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by r231(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2013
debosky:

grin grin

The man found out 5 months after the affair ended - the affair ended 5 months before she put to bed. Simples.

5 - 9 = ?
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 4:06pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

uju, look at this thing with the eyes of a professional. the affair ended 5 months after she put to bed. what's to say the sex didn't happen the previous 6 months.?

there was a toasting phase, period to think about the decision to screw her colleague, the final decision, the relationship itself, the first sex and the second sex.

women also have a bleeding period after putting to bed. there's no way any guy would dip his sausage into a mother of a newborn. considering the fact that the libido of a pregnant woman skyrockets - my spider senses say the deed was done during her gestation period!

by the way, i bagged a masters degree in human female criminal behaviour. cool
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 15, 2013
r231:

Wrong!!!!!

I did, truly!

She clearly stated she had the affair, 5 months after she put to bed . . .

Judging by the kind of man her husband was, he would have gone crazy if indeed she had d affair while pregnant!

It just doesn't make sense that she will sleep with another man while pregnant . . . or than a man will sleep with a pregnant woman who is not his wife! undecided undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by r231(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:

I did, truly!

Judging by the kind of man her husband was, he would have gone crazy if indeed she had d affair while pregnant!

It just doesn't make sense that she will sleep with another man while pregnant . . . or than a man will sleep with a pregnant woman who is not his wife! undecided undecided

Ended 5 months after she puts to bed.......well thats what i read undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 15, 2013
coogar:

uju, look at this thing with the eyes of a professional. the affair ended 5 months after she put to bed. what's to say the sex didn't happen the previous 6 months.?

there was a toasting phase, period to think about the decision to screw her colleague, the final decision, the relationship itself, the first sex and the second sex.

women also have a bleeding period after putting to bed. there's no way any guy would dip his sausage into a mother of a newborn. considering the fact that the libido of a pregnant woman skyrockets - my spider senses say the deed was done during her gestation period!

by the way, i bagged a masters degree in human female criminal behaviour. cool

cool cool cool

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 4:13pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:
I did, truly!

if it ended 5 months after, when did it start?

which explains his decision to bring the matter to NL. only a crazy husband would bring such matter here.

if it did make sense to her to bäng her colleague, then it should make sense she did it while pregnant. home girl couldn't resist the kongiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 15, 2013
r231:

Ended 5 months after she puts to bed.......well thats what i read undecided

She said she slept with him 2X. Could have been in one day na . . just before it ended! cheesy cheesy
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by coogar: 4:17pm On May 15, 2013
Ujujoan:
She said she slept with him 2X. Could have been in one day na . . just before it ended! cheesy cheesy

uju - stop playing the devil's advocate.......the husband already said she did it while she's pregnant. she's also agreed she screwed her colleague but the affair ended after she put to bed. when is a man likely to screw another man's wife? before or after childbirth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012 / Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? / Can You Be A Full-time Housewife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.