Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge (17299 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 12:16pm On May 12, 2013
Smh! Judge wot? Nairaland dey dia wen u marry d womaniser? So bcus ur husy dey browse outside, u sef enrol outside dey download and u get belle? u fevking nasty!!!!!!! Woman, pack ur Pata comot for thread mehn... Msteeew!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19pm On May 12, 2013
Guitarlife: Let's get to this
The Mrs is so wrong to be judging her husband based on whatever he did while still single.
The woman has no evidence whatsoever that the man has been cheating.
she is only shouting about his acquiantances and she expects people to shoot her husband cos he got female friends.
I would have expected a much robust rebuttal. for a woman this intelligent not to be able to provide a better justification for her infidelity points to one thing ,she got none. I hope people will learn to approach this devoid of sentiments.
the fact remains she has no evidence whatsoever that her husband as been cheating . Meaning she only acted on a flimsy suspicion
God bless u! Ori e pe!

2 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 12, 2013
Where the hell have I been?
I'm following this sharpaly. Exiting to search for the Part 1 of the story.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22pm On May 12, 2013
Oga bee and Egbon Toks! Wey una dey o!!!! cheesy
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 12, 2013
Can somebody please help me with the link to the other part of the story?
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 12, 2013
Ewoo ! grin shocked
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On May 12, 2013
adaobi123: Ewoo ! grin shocked
Na me u follow con hia shey? aproko madam grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 12, 2013
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Na me u follow con hia shey? aproko madam grin

You find the interesting threads ! gringrinwinktongue
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2013
natasha: Hmmmmm, you knew he was a cheat before you married him yet you choose to go ahead? You cheated on him whilst married and you think 2 wrongs make a right? You dont need to explain or defend your actions. You have allowed third parties more than enough to give their opinions about your married life.
I personally can NEVER tolerate a cheating husband and i dont envy what you have gone through in the hands of your hubby, however by choosing to stay, then you have ACCEPTED his actions/habits and you cant then turn around and complain that he is a serial cheat hence he should forgive your transgressions.
Evidently you are hurting and so is hubby,and its clear you are willing to work things through as you are both communicating albeit to the wrong person and a very wrong platform. perhaps some neutral counselling might help (not family or pastor/Imam but a paid professional counselor).
Your hubby perhaps choose you because he loved you more (like you say he said) probably because he never assumed that you would cheat on him (he forgets Karma is a bi----aatt---ch)
Unfortunately, the only person i feel sad for in all of this is your daughter. in this day and age of IT, everything you print online remains there......even if Seun deletes this thread, who is to say someone hasnt recopied and posted it on a different forum? What happens when your daughter turns 9 and stumbles on this aired dirty laundry that can only be likened to a soap opera that was her parent's marriage?
It is well with you both and i wish you wisdom and God's guidance in whatever decisions you make.

I don't want to say anything more, other than come and have lunch with me cos you spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On May 12, 2013
adaobi123:

You find the interesting threads ! gringrinwinktongue
grin grin cool
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by sweettease(f): 12:40pm On May 12, 2013
Guitarlife: Let's get to this
The Mrs is so wrong to be judging her husband based on whatever he did while still single.
The woman has no evidence whatsoever that the man has been cheating.
she is only shouting about his acquiantances and she expects people to shoot her husband cos he got female friends.
I would have expected a much robust rebuttal. for a woman this intelligent not to be able to provide a better justification for her infidelity points to one thing ,she got none. I hope people will learn to approach this devoid of sentiments.
the fact remains she has no evidence whatsoever what her husband as been cheating . Meaning she only acted on a flimsy suspicion

Okay let's assume this whole story isn't a fraud..... Did you read it
Wait make you dey 6ft under b4 you knw say dem won kill you.....mtchwwww

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41pm On May 12, 2013
sweet-tease:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 12:46pm On May 12, 2013
sweet-tease:

You should have told him to go and read the husband's tale and the "evidence" the husband has against the wife.

He only saw chat logs between her and the collegue same thing the wife is her screaming about.

People who cannot go through an issue before judging should just learn to hush up before they start sounding like little kids crying for their feeding bottles

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Les: 12:56pm On May 12, 2013
^^ see wethn BB DE cause, me go begin fear dat phone o.....
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 12, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
if what you wrote is right by you, then (imho) you are fully to be blamed for what is happening to you:
- any smart person knows that you are only responsible for your own actions, so although your husband is responsible for his cheating ways, you are responsible for yours. two wrongs can only make a right IF YOUR ACTIONS SOLVE THE PROBLEM AT HAND, which it surely didnt in your case.
- you married a guy that you fully well knew was a cheater.
- you cheated on that said man thinking it would solve your emotional issues, while it certainly did NOT.
- you cheated thinking it would show your husband that you could do what he did/does, but instead you created a bigger monster.
- you husband is a cheater, and if you dont want to be with a cheater then LEAVING is the only solution (whether you have a child together or not)....... how you fail to understand that is quite amazing.

I agree with everything you have said. The woman has herself to blame. As the husband rightly said, any form of cheating before marriage should be ignored. Now after marriage, the woman does not really have proof that her husband was physically cheating even though he might have been emotionally cheating and depriving her of quality time.

As I have said before, cheating solves no marital issues. If your husband is lazy, your cheating will not change him, if he is abusive, your cheating will not solve the problem, if he cheats, your cheating would only make him worse and vice versa. I think the wife actually felt she made a mistake in marrying the guy and wanted to get what she was missing from somewhere else. Truth be told, i think this marriage is over. They should both move on with their lives.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58pm On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
You should have told him to go and read the husband's tale and the "evidence" the husband has against the wife.

He only saw chat logs between her and the collegue same thing the wife is her screaming about.

People who cannot go through an issue before judging should just learn to hush up before they start sounding like little kids crying for their feeding bottles
Dude, u don read part 1? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 1:00pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No be me first comment on this thread? I don digest the whole story before dropping my bars cheesy
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 1:01pm On May 12, 2013
Nashville:

I agree with everything you have said. The woman has herself to blame. As the husband rightly said, any form of cheating before marriage should be ignored. Now after marriage, the woman does not really have proof that her husband was physically cheating even though he might have been emotionally cheating and depriving her of quality time.

As I have said before, cheating solves no marital issues. If your husband is lazy, your cheating will not change him, if he is abusive, your cheating will not solve the problem, if he cheats, your cheating would only make him worse and vice versa. I think the wife actually felt she made a mistake in marrying the guy and wanted to get what she was missing from somewhere else. Truth be told, i think this marriage is over. They should both move on with their lives.
I agree!

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Les: 1:02pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
sweedy me wassup, lemme ask ya, do you really believe ol dis stuff?
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by honeric01(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Abeg help me ask am o.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03pm On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
No be me first comment on this thread? I don digest the whole story before dropping my bars cheesy
Go and read part 1 again o!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05pm On May 12, 2013
Les: sweedy me wassup, lemme ask ya, do you really believe ol dis stuff?
Yes/No
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by DukeNija(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2013
THREAD OF LIFE!!!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44:

I have followed this story right from the day the husband aired his view
lemme school you alittle .
the husband saw the evidence and accused the wife.
just like the woman has done in this post she duly admitted and even apologized to him.
didn't you read up there when the lady said she had to quit her job cos of the affair ?
there is no contention on whether the woman cheated but the woman has no evidence to prove that the man cheated on her other than he has female friends.

5 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by tpia5: 1:12pm On May 12, 2013
Make una choose another age, gosh.

I'm tired of seeing 17 17 everytime on nl.

You people should be 19 or 20 for once, abi una no sharp ni?

Btw @ poster you forgot to include you were a virgin, or maybe you felt that would make the story more fake?
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
you need not sweat it joor. I expect him to come back with another watery dose of incoherent rationalisation
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 1:17pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo: Go and read part 1 again o!
Taken from part 1

WhyMe222: I found out my wife was having an affair with her senior colleague in the office who also doubles as a family friend. How did I get to know, I stumbled into an amorous email exchange between them when I wanted to help her apply for a job which has a better prospect than where she was then. It was the subject of the mail that aroused my curiosity. The subject says "Ifemi" which in Yoruba means "My Love".

the only difference is that the woman confessed. The woman is here talking about how she has saw similar catalogs from her husband's phone and he even beat her up when she confront him.

They are both cheats. The woman is just silly enough to admit it.

12 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 1:19pm On May 12, 2013
Guitarlife: I have followed this story right from the day the husband aired his view
lemme school you alittle .
the husband saw the evidence and accused the wife.
just like the woman has done in this post she duly admitted and even apologized to him.
didn't you read up there when the lady said she had to quit her job cos of the affair ?
there is no contention on whether the woman cheated but the woman has no evidence to prove that the man cheated on her other than he has female friends.
You honestly need to review your thoughts. Did you read where she said she complained to him continually and he beat her over it? Is it until a man decides to sleep with another woman that he becomes a cheat? If you have been having intimate chats with strange women through your phone and whatever can you call it cheating or not?

I wonder how people think they can judge other when they themselves are bent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 1:21pm On May 12, 2013
Guitarlife: you need not sweat it joor. I expect him to come back with another watery dose of incoherent rationalisation
That's the best you can come up with?

Smh....try harder
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
You honestly need to review your thoughts. Did you read where she said she complained to him continually and he beat her over it? Is it until a man decides to sleep with another woman that he becomes a cheat? If you have been having intimate chats with strange women through your phone and whatever can you call it cheating or not?

I wonder how people think they can judge other when they themselves are bent
how can you equate sex.u.all chat with adultery huh ?
the woman did not go tail between the legs to confess to her husband, she was caught hence no other choice.
if she was tired of the marriage the honourable thing to do is to get a divorce.
then she can go phuck any one she so desires.
I am even more disgusted that she had the effrontery to defend such a shameful behaviour.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do You Control A Rebellious Teenager? / Good Secondary Schools In Benin: Your Recommendations. / Top Ten Reason For Divorce In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.