Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union (4085 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by AtheistD(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2013
Monicasque:

morning Ath smiley

Morning babes wink
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by ezemoses(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2013
Atheist:-D:

The reason I like Monica too. Better to be all the things she is and be open about it. A large number of women would do and think like her but deceive people into thinking they are different. She is open at least.

i also find Monica to be a rare type. Wish more woman were as open and ready to accept correction

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by kaboninc(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Monicasque:

yep completed. Dealt with the issues i had. sorry brother for calling you dol smiley

Ok dear. Well am still watching sha.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by kaboninc(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Monicasque:

yep completed. Dealt with the issues i had. sorry brother for calling you dol smiley
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by selwiz: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
It is very wrong to say men will always be dogs, not all men cheat on their wives. now back to the main point,if a woman in an intimate relationship either marriage or just dating says she wants her partner to use protection then it means she suspects he is cheating,in that case it is not wrong to protect herself but she should be careful that she is just not imagining things
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by AtheistD(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
selwiz: now back to the main point,if a woman in an intimate relationship either marriage or just dating says she wants her partner to use protection then it means she suspects he is cheating

or... or... she might be cheating too. shocked
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Youngpo413: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Princesszoe: @op All men are not cheats. Please you are the one that needs to wake up. Who told you that all men are the same ? We have five fingers which make up one hand yet the fingers are never equal, how much more humans. You need to stop this attitude of generalisation. Your ideology is a misconception. It doesn't matter how you paint it. It can never be a fact talk more of being true.

I wonder the kind of men they mingle with so as to reach this kind of conclusion.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Youngpo413: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Enegod:
another demented,misguided,confused goat just sign-up on nairaland

lol
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady To Protect Herself In A Union by Youngpo413: 12:44pm On May 20, 2015
Monicasque:
Now let me put it like this. So many times man seem to control everything. They even seem to control everyone's health. People we are living in dangerous times where there is HAI / AIDS and we all know that men are and will always be dogs ( anyone who thinks my statement is wrong WAKE UP). Now my question is, knowing what we know now about sicknesses and us wanting to show faith in our loved ones. you know how a guy can get if you show him that you do not trust him. Is it wrong for your wife or stable girl friend / fiance to suggest condom use? would you think she is cheating, crazy bla bla or would you think she is actually caring, wise etc. How would a lady suggest this to her boo without offending him. Please do not get me wrong. fellows we do love you but WE do not trust you. Any lady who trusts a man with her health has a suicide mission in her head bcoz a man will always and i mean always be a dog. Sisters are you scared of suggesting condom use in your marriage or stable relationship? I know marriage is supposed to be full of trust but lets face it, men are getting dirtier by the day and most married ladies die of aids? where are they getting it? from their loved one. who they trust with their hearts.Now peopel tell me, is wrong? is it too much to ask me a lady to ask him to protect both of them?
Men are dog abi? who are they sleeping with,ghosts I guess,ladies made it possible for men to be dogs by opening their legs to every tom,dick and harry.
We have so many cheap ladies nowadays..even the married ones are still competing with the singles ladies interms of sampling different dicks.
The name dogs should be refered to ladies not men.

As for protection,ladies hates condoms so they will be very glad if you don't use it all...so for them to suggest condoms during sex is impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Student Have A Gf /bf / Doing This To A Woman Will Ruin Your Sex Life / I Am Back Again: I Will Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.