Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms (33174 Views)

Wow! Blackberry Launch BBM Stickers In IGBO / Transfering Contacts From Blackberry To Android. / Blackberry Wants To Launch BBM For Pc [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 14, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Blackberry has seen that it will soon go into extinction because of android. Ever since i picked up an android, my curve 2 has been gathering dust grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 14, 2013
Laugh wan tear my belle oo
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 14, 2013
RIM still got nothing to lose
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Janiobi(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2013
Ooh boy, lol 2 the bad belle people way talk say my #13,000 techno phone no fit ping like there#20,000 and above so called blackberry...... tongue grin cheesy tongue Guys way they use techno Android version, u naa wise die. To all tecno in the house, we don win bb...lol.........

5 Likes

Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by abduldope(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2013
Imanuelle: Finally. .? Pinging lori tecno !

Jhor oh! !!
lwkm hahahaha tnkGod i dump ma BB since last year useless phne whr abt non of d aPp get use witowt BIS scRab cheesy
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by MuyiGL: 5:52pm On May 14, 2013
Imanuelle: Finally. .? Pinging lori tecno !

Jhor oh! !!

But pinging is already possible on all Tecno androids with Whatsapp. So what do you mean "finally?"
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 14, 2013
rman: BBM is better than WhatsApp IMO.

I don't like the idea of automatically having you as a chat buddy because you have my number and whatsapp installed on your phone.

You can decide who u chat with by blocking those u don't want.

whatsapp is better than bbm, i use both. file sharing is immediate on whatsapp and it delivers faster than bbm.

Whatsapp will also show u when a user was last online which bbm does not do.

2 Likes

Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 14, 2013
Pls i'm a novice in all these,does this have anytn to do with NOKIA?
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 14, 2013
Omo na F.K oh! Google and Apple don vex, pretty soon there will be no BB...... Andriod and Apple Ipad, Iphone about to take over.
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by MuyiGL: 5:56pm On May 14, 2013
dozman don: Pls i'm a novice in all these,does this have anytn to do with NOKIA?

Lol is Yar'Adua still the president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 14, 2013
dozman don: Pls i'm a novice in all these,does this have anytn to do with NOKIA?

Its like u just returned from another planet.since u are a novice, it will take a whole day to answer ur question.
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by kobikwelu(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2013
First of all, What made RIM famous is not BBM, buts its Push Email capabilities..It had the best and most secure platform to implement work email servers...

but in emerging markets, you could say BBM is the major reason why Blackberry phones became no1

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2013
ilugunboy: Now Blackerry (RIM) is about to lose that it uniqueness and the flagship item that stands it out.

The question now is; how do we connect ...as PIN won't work on other operating systems.

LiveProfile works on bb, android and iOS.....and you have your unique pin. So..?
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 14, 2013
kpozite: What will be my pin if I download the application with an android phone?
basically everyfone has a barcode so i think ur pin is goin to be generated 4 ur fone barcode
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by supaeagles(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2013
puskin: It looks like whatsapp has given them enough problems.
Exactly....... it is like what google did to the likes of yahoo and aol.... these things are inevitable..... bbm and bb os you belong to the technology history books (a very commendable effort) but get used to being irrevalant in the present and the future
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by ozor1: 6:06pm On May 14, 2013
Its confirmed..who even cares sef..bbs re si obsolete

BLACKBERRY..Y YOU NO MAKE ANDROID PHONES
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Culbobby(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2013
Here comes the death of bb devices. Thank God,person rest 4 all dis pepeye girls and their pin sharing syndrome.

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Phrankin(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2013
guy, hafaa!! long time. how panya people dey? when you dey come back naa. this has been like 15yrs you travelled.

3 Likes

Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by degubi(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2013
Finanlly. Android rules.
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by jossyme: 6:15pm On May 14, 2013
TOO LATE!
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by tivta(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2013
BB sellers are in trouble. I for see a huge crash in prices of BB 7 devices. Men this phone business has just turned into the Forex market, its very unpredictable.
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by snipesdam(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2013
cool
this is serious. I knew blackberry was facing a challenge. I love droids......
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by hustla(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2013
Blackberry will lose big time....
Why would i want to buy d rubbish bB with bad battery wen a better Android device with better functions can PING and still retain other sexy functions??
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by ozor1: 6:21pm On May 14, 2013
Ok lets be realistic. .to an average android user the bbm is useless when we have better instant messaging apps on playstore..so I dont find it interesting

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by bedford101(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2013
hmmm think i will now settle for my second choice, iphone5 all the way, no more q10 grin

1 Like

Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by drnairalov: 6:37pm On May 14, 2013
OMG that akward moment when a techno user is requesting for ur pin *crying angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by dapo338(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2013
Ahhh, Blackberry shouldn't have done that, for me ooooo, its a minus for them... well there is a saying that if u can't beat them, its better to join them. Real sale for Techno.
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Fesisko(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2013
does glo BB plan work on smart phones?
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by sammmiey1: 6:42pm On May 14, 2013
Who will buy my bold4?I'd love to buy galaxy s duos
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by Aringon(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2013
That article was an April fool gift from blackberry, it is not true. I can give you the link to that story
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by gen2briz(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2013
Kia chichi don die na to carry my tecno go collect her pin be that...... no need to beg for her number again
Re: BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms by akanniade10(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2013
who be this shocked

Aringon: That article was an April fool gift from blackberry, it is not true. I can give you the link to that story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men / Twitter To Start Charging Verified Users $20 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.