Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out (3775 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by riddly: 3:48pm On May 16, 2013
I met this gal lateli that i rili rili like and i have intentions of asking her out.
i have read and heard severally that most ladies want to befriend and get to know a guy before dating the guy.
So my question is directed to mostli ladies in the house and guys wel i wana hear from you too.
HOW LONG IS TOO LONG TO BEFREN A LADY BEFORE YOU ASK HER OUT.
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by nairation: 4:16pm On May 16, 2013
2hrs is too long...

2 Likes

Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 12:07am On May 17, 2013
My Bro if you spend one more second, you myt be friendzoned for life..
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 1:11am On May 17, 2013
riddly: I met this gal lateli that i rili rili like and i have intentions of asking her out.
i have read and heard severally that most ladies want to befriend and get to know a guy before dating the guy.
So my question is directed to mostli ladies in the house and guys wel i wana hear from you too.
HOW LONG IS TOO LONG TO BEFREN A LADY BEFORE YOU ASK HER OUT.

Who told you this rubbish?
My fren, move quickly and move fast! undecided
No dull yourself. If she dey dull herself too much for dia and betta come, holla dat one join. angry
Ain't nobody gat time for nonsense undecided

As long as you are not cheating on somebody who you have already made a mutual commitment with, the choices are ample.
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by dc555: 2:19am On May 17, 2013
@op, You should be mature enough to have patience with a lady. Dont listen to all these SS 1 children on Nairaland. You should try and develop true frienship with her for at least 6 months before anything else. U will need that frienship in the future.
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:23am On May 17, 2013
something is going on with some guys in this world....what is the deal with the friend crap? if you see a girl that you like, why not just walk up to her and kindly let her know lovely she is....that I want to be your friend crap is for suckers...get rid of it and be straight froward...you win some and you lose some...thats just how it is chalay....

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:41am On May 17, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
something is going on with some guys in this world....what is the deal with the friend crap? if you see a girl that you like, why not just walk up to her and kindly let her know lovely she is....that I want to be your friend crap is for suckers...get rid of it and be straight froward...you win some and you lose some...thats just how it is chalay....

Exactly. the thing dey tire me.
OP nobody is saying you should not do your homework, but while you dey do am, NO SLACK.
we're talking "ASK A GIRL OUT" not be her husband. Why would a sane man dripping with testesterone be waiting for 6 months to ask a girl he fancies out?

What do you think she will be doing all those 6 months? Waiting for you?

The same eye you dey use look the babe say she fine or she make sense, na the same eye 5 other guys dey look am too say she make sense. So if you like, make you dey waste your time for there. You don't have to RUSH either, but don't be a victim of indecision.
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by temi4fash(m): 4:59am On May 17, 2013
dc555: @op, You should be mature enough to have patience with a lady. Dont listen to all these SS 1 children on Nairaland. You should try and develop true frienship with her for at least 6 months before anything else. U will need that frienship in the future.

boss.. 6 mnth for wat na.. is it for courtship abi for her to know u love her..

i believe its d earlier d better mehn..

Dont dull.....
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 5:33am On May 17, 2013
dc555: @op, You should be mature enough to have patience with a lady. Dont listen to all these SS 1 children on Nairaland. You should try and develop true frienship with her for at least 6 months before anything else. U will need that frienship in the future.

This is the worst relationship advice ive ever seen...friends for 6 months before anything else? if you are lucky enough to not get relegated to permanent friendship status, another guy will come and make his intentions known to her while you crawling like a wounded snail.....in all situations women like a Man...so make your intentions known...if shes not feeling you then move on...you cant win every women you like...

2 Likes

Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by Mynd44: 5:36am On May 17, 2013
**Grabs a chair in the viewing center**
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by sweettease(f): 5:37am On May 17, 2013
6-what shocked
Na wedding card you go just receive from her at the end of the 6mnths cos another guy was smarter

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by WackyJ1(m): 6:09am On May 17, 2013
But am i going to kill myself gunning seriously for a relationship because i'm scared other guys will take her?
What about letting her know in other ways that i'm romantically interested in her while being friends with her for like 2 months
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by Sheenor: 8:18am On May 17, 2013
bros......6month too far naah......whc lvl
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by riddly: 11:26am On May 17, 2013
the gal in question that am tokin bout said she is just from a relationship and she wants to take her time before she enters a new one since she doesnt wana have too many ex's.so wat do u guys say.
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by KnegroDamus: 3:03pm On May 17, 2013
please someone explain this to me?

How do you become freinds with a stranger female without asking her out?
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 17, 2013
KnegroDamus: please someone explain this to me?

How do you become freinds with a stranger female without asking her out?

You DON'T become "friends". You ASK HER OUT.
Have female friends, and have romantic interests.

It's just semantics and a misuse of words.
A female friend is someone you were likely not all that interested in. Someone you mistakingly one day find out that she does in fact make sense and then you could end the matter with her.

You do not start out with a girl you are ALREADY interested in trying to make her a "female friend".
You go through the usual "friendship building" process, but with a different and well understood purpose by both parties. There is a reason it's called girl-friend and boy-friend.

An indecisive man is like a worm...a thing of disgust to the lovely womenfolk.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by BlackSwan: 4:35pm On May 17, 2013
dc555: @op, You should be mature enough to have patience with a lady. Dont listen to all these SS 1 children on Nairaland.
grin
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by WackyJ1(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2013
2buff:

You DON'T become "friends". You ASK HER OUT.
Have female friends, and have romantic interests.

It's just semantics and a misuse of words.
A female friend is someone you were likely not all that interested in. Someone you mistakingly one day find out that she does in fact make sense and then you could end the matter with her.

You do not start out with a girl you are ALREADY interested in trying to make her a "female friend".
You go through the usual "friendship building" process, but with a different and well understood purpose by both parties. There is a reason it's called girl-friend and boy-friend.

An indecisive man is like a worm...a thing of disgust to the lovely womenfolk.
You got a point there mate
Re: How Long Is Too Long To Wait Before You Ask A Girl Out by Nobody: 5:54am On May 18, 2013
Na me the chief of the friendzone before. Guy don't dull urself ooo. Ask her out chaply. No time wasting so u both can be on the same page and if she no wan go out with u go knw. Don't go and be forming mumu inside friend zone unless u genuinely want her to be just friend.

(1) (Reply)

She Says She's The Kim Kardashian Of Nigeria (photo) / What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) / ‘stealthing’ Is The Newest Dangerous Sex Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.