Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. (2703 Views)

I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. by mary09(f): 1:15am On Apr 24, 2008
Please do not tell her cuz if i was her, God knows wat i will do 2 u immediately u tell me.
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. by jgirl3: 2:26am On Apr 24, 2008
You're not in love with her. That's what happens when guys get infatuated. Please just stay out of their relationship.
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Jackal1(m): 2:29am On Apr 24, 2008
In Love with your homeboy's girlfriend?
You may shag your sister at this rate!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. by nwandolina(f): 2:41am On Apr 24, 2008
The guy already heeded good counsel.Make una leave am now.

sheesh!!

abidex_008:

@everyone.Thank u so much everybody,i'm very grateful 4 your advices to me concerning my post,i really appreciate it.I think majority caries the vote and that is:I'll leave her to herself,though,it wont be easy but i'll definitely do that so as to keep d relationship between my friend and i.
Thanks a lot everyone.
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. by cybersleek(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2008
This na temptation, infatuation oh no, Men! i would advice you to back off from the damsel, if you don't want to find yourself in distress! Hell hath no fury like a man having his patch encroached upon. Trust me, i've been there, its not a pleasant experience.
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. by nonny2(f): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2008
@almondjoy
you need to grow up this is a matured forum not for kids like you.
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. by frank316(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2008
@poster,
i think the girl likes you, try your luck, but be careful, the ball is not in your court but hers. just look for a way to tell her that will not soil the relationshp between the three of you. be very very careful, i mean say it in a way that will not commite you. gud luck

@almondjoy
i have always loved reading you replies, but i must confess that you really suprise me this time around, you really, really sound 16, gosh, are you having family problem?
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2008
Well i don't kno. . . undecided  but that is most def lust u feelin,n d good thing 2 do is fall out wit immediate effect  angry . . eem  undecided but jus in case u r way deep down under,u can try yr luck o n see what happens. . .afterall mo sh*t than that happen all da time . .But remember one thing tho bro,if u get her at last,then wit friends lik u who needs an enemy n if she succumbs too then she is better of wit u, cus when d next guy feels attracted to her she's gon leav u too.What goes around they say comes around.

Do what u want bro  wink u r a big boy.
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. by smarta(m): 11:47am On Apr 26, 2008
before u act on your feelings, put yourself in your friend's shoe.

how would you feeling if your friend says he loves your girlfriend?

dont do anything stupid.

if i was that your friend, i will kill you grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. by saintchux(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2008
smarta:

before u act on your feelings, put yourself in your friend's shoe.

how would you feeling if your friend says he loves your girlfriend?

don't do anything stupid.

if i was that your friend, i will kill you grin grin grin

You are feeling the way you are, because you are with her most of the time, GO & FIND YOUR OWN GIRL FRIEND.
Re: I'm In Love With My Friend's Girlfriend. by BkY2: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2008
Respect yourself ,respect your friendship with your friend,Get your self busy.Distance yourself from the girl

or else you will regret it after the act.Because the girl play with you fall on you sometime,even just her clothes in your presence even cook for you make you think she is caring and you are in love, my friend wake up from your dream and do what is right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! / Music Is My Therapy: When Your Bf/gf Is Away - What Do You Love To Play? / ‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Wor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.