Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan (13106 Views)

Photo Of Another Multi-billion Naira Complex In Abuja Seized By EFCC Authorities / Dangote To Construct Refinery And Petrochemical Complex In Ogun And Ondo / China CCECC To Begin Construction Of Ibaka Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by TriPorth: 10:26am On May 21, 2013
COMPAQ: Waste of money. Agbowo shopping is close by and derelict. The truth is that ibadan does not have the middle class to sustain it in the long term.
SO the destiny bequeath to Agbowo Shopping Complex by irresponsible government and negligence on the part of the occupants is okay by you. Kindly respond to only that which you have knowledge folks, this is the reason this nation is at the crossroads. DO you know that Agbowo shopping complex is not connected to NEPA? DO you know that the complex is without water? Do you know the place is without security outfit? Do you know about the derelict condition of the building owing to indiscrimination siting of generators by the occupants. Here are few of what is wrong with the place.
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by TriPorth: 10:39am On May 21, 2013
chronique: Please,what's the meaning of this nonsense? How did you manage to edit my name into that qoute? I never said anything like that,neither did I comment on this thread. I got no idea what you guys are talking about and I'm not interested in it. I'm schooled enough to know not to type an entire piece in capital letters. Pls unquote/edit my name out of this and tender an unreserved apology to me with immediate effect for embarrassing me and bringing my ID/moniker into disrepute. Thanks.

Brother, I loudly tender a grand unreserved apology for the typo-apocalypse I erroneously committed. Edited! I'm indeed embarrassed as well for it
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by Madawaki01(m): 1:29pm On May 21, 2013
KnowAll: [size=18pt]Is Oyo State Ibadan Ibadan is just about 1/5 of Oyo State, what has the Governor done in Shaki, Iseyin, Ogbomosho or Oyo Town nothing. Does the Governor think Ibadan votes alone can make him win Oyo State[/size] !!!!!!!!!!! undecided
u meant 3/5
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by Madawaki01(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2013
nuclearboy:
He likely will be Oyo State's first 2 term governor
truth be told,he can't hav 2 terms
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by toba1909(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2013
Pictures showing some of the achievements of Abiola Ajimobi in Oyo State.

Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by dexterfal: 4:25pm On May 21, 2013
Miss becky: listen airhead,if u ave a problem with d his administration divert it somewhere else,u dont ave to come and insult me...u immature son of a b1tch
FOOLISH BUFFOON! U ACTUALLY THINK IM YOUR SON! IDIOT! BRAINWASHED MONGOOSE! IF NOT THAT YOU WERE A DELIRIOUS FOOL, U WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT EACH PARTICULAR GROUP OF PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS. YOU DONT HAVE TO SHOVE DOWN "FASHOLARISM" DOWN OUR THRAOT. BEAUTIFYING IBADAN! WHEN PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY! DESTROYING SHOPS ALL AROUND. WHEN WILL WE WAKE UP AND SEE THAT THESE PEOPLE SIMPLY WANNA SPEND MONEY, WANNA AWARD CONTRACTS TO THEIR PADDY PADDY. THEY ARE ALL CLUELESS AS TO THE TRUE NEEDS OF THE MASSES! TO THE AVERAGE POOR GUY, HE REALLY ISNT INTERESTED IN THE NUMBER OF PLANTS BETWEEN IWO-ROAD ND IDI-APE. HE WANTS FOOD IN HIS STOMACH, A BED TO SLEEP ON AND A ROOF OVER HIS HEAD. THESE GUYS AVE NOT PROVIDED THE BASIC AMENITIES. THEY HAVE RATHER DENIED PEOPLE OF THE SMALL WAYS THEY HAVE OF MAKING THEIR DAILY LIVING. WHY DIDNT HE BUILD A POWER STATION. DAM. WATER WORKS! THING THAT RE TRULY BENIFICIAL TO THE POOR MASSES. INSTEAD HE INTRODUCES MASS TRANSIT BUSES TO DECONGEST THE ROADS WHERE THE MOST ULL EVER SPEND IN TRAFFIC IS 30MINS. WHERE U CAN STILL ENTER 20 NAIRA BUS! BUT IN YOUR FOOLISH NATURES OF SIMPLY REPEATING WHAT OTHERS HAVE ACHEIVED YOU BLIND YOURSELF TO THE OBVIOUS! SILLY BACKWARD NEANDERTHAL!

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 21, 2013
dexterfal:
FOOLISH BUFFOON! U ACTUALLY THINK IM YOUR SON! IDIOT! BRAINWASHED MONGOOSE! IF NOT THAT YOU WERE A DELIRIOUS FOOL, U WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT EACH PARTICULAR GROUP OF PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT NEEDS. YOU DONT HAVE TO SHOVE DOWN "FASHOLARISM" DOWN OUR THRAOT. BEAUTIFYING IBADAN! WHEN PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY! DESTROYING SHOPS ALL AROUND. WHEN WILL WE WAKE UP AND SEE THAT THESE PEOPLE SIMPLY WANNA SPEND MONEY, WANNA AWARD CONTRACTS TO THEIR PADDY PADDY. THEY ARE ALL CLUELESS AS TO THE TRUE NEEDS OF THE MASSES! TO THE AVERAGE POOR GUY, HE REALLY ISNT INTERESTED IN THE NUMBER OF PLANTS BETWEEN IWO-ROAD ND IDI-APE. HE WANTS FOOD IN HIS STOMACH, A BED TO SLEEP ON AND A ROOF OVER HIS HEAD. THESE GUYS AVE NOT PROVIDED THE BASIC AMENITIES. THEY HAVE RATHER DENIED PEOPLE OF THE SMALL WAYS THEY HAVE OF MAKING THEIR DAILY LIVING. WHY DIDNT HE BUILD A POWER STATION. DAM. WATER WORKS! THING THAT RE TRULY BENIFICIAL TO THE POOR MASSES. INSTEAD HE INTRODUCES MASS TRANSIT BUSES TO DECONGEST THE ROADS WHERE THE MOST ULL EVER SPEND IN TRAFFIC IS 30MINS. WHERE U CAN STILL ENTER 20 NAIRA BUS! BUT IN YOUR FOOLISH NATURES OF SIMPLY REPEATING WHAT OTHERS HAVE ACHEIVED YOU BLIND YOURSELF TO THE OBVIOUS! SILLY BACKWARD NEANDERTHAL!
listen idiot,like i said earlier divert ur grieviances somewhere else,this is a public forum and i ave d right to my opinion..ur are so immature dat u can even argue without insults,take ur sh1t somewhere else..LOSER
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by Olaone1: 9:14pm On May 21, 2013
TriPorth: DO you know that Agbowo shopping complex is not connected to NEPA? DO you know that the complex is without water? Do you know the place is without security outfit?
You are guilty of the same thing. The place was/is connected to NEPA. And the place had/have security outfit. As for water, how many skyscrapers have water supply in Nigeria anyway?
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by Madawaki01(m): 9:56pm On May 21, 2013
dexterfal:
i hav to agree wit u on dat

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:56am On May 22, 2013
dayokanu:

Good to hear these type of news from[b] my State[/b]

Aji sebi Oyo laari Oyo ki se bi baba enikan
brother! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by TriPorth: 8:50am On May 22, 2013
Ola one:
You are guilty of the same thing. The place was/is connected to NEPA. And the place had/have security outfit. As for water, how many skyscrapers have water supply in Nigeria anyway?
I had office suit in the complex between 2001-2007. And till the moment Ajimobi close down directive I have a cousin who own an office suit in the complex. Kindly give knowledge of what you know about, all the incandescent glow you see around the complex is powered by GENERATOR and connection outside the building. On the issue of the security, perchance you refer to the scum that smoke hemp in and around the place. I mean those that raid shops with guns in evenings, not night. When I got my office suit then, I had to use concrete and strong iron to rework the ceiling round the suit, this was the norm if yours hasn't got it. Go investigate or better still try carry out a research about the place. This is the first hand report/ information I'm giving you. Or the baseman that KennyG remake as restaurant, please ask questions about the place. In addition, the place has no cleaning service and so dirty. Have you ever ask why companies open up and close down few months or years in that place. Ajimobi has taken the right decision, if you have experienced what businesses go through in the complex, you will understand his decision.
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by kamelonaire(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2013
Miss becky: listen idiot,like i said earlier divert ur grieviances somewhere else,this is a public forum and i ave d right to my opinion..ur are so immature dat u can even argue without insults,take ur sh1t somewhere else..LOSER
I don't even know wat bring dis argument, with dis development oyo never reach my state. Ogun state
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 23, 2013
kamelonaire:
I don't even know wat bring dis argument, with dis development oyo never reach my state. Ogun state

Chairman, south west states don't do competition!

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by kamelonaire(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2013
django1:

Chairman, south west states don't do competition!
I think u shld come over to ABK and see wat Amosun have done
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 23, 2013
kamelonaire:
I think u shld come over to ABK and see wat Amosun have done

I know what amosun is doing and he's doing well, but oyo and ogun are in no competition cease trying to bring up a contest between the two! Capisce?

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2013
kamelonaire:

Congratulations on what Ogun State has done.

We from Oyo are not interested in any comparison or d1ckk measuring competition

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by kamelonaire(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2013
django1:

I know what amosun is doing and he's doing well, but oyo and ogun are in no competition cease trying to bring up a contest between the two! Capisce?
Wish state did u represent
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by kamelonaire(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2013
django1:

Pls wish start u represent
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by Olaone1: 4:13pm On May 23, 2013
TriPorth: I had office suit in the complex between 2001-2007. And till the moment Ajimobi close down directive I have a cousin who own an office suit in the complex. Kindly give knowledge of what you know about, all the incandescent glow you see around the complex is powered by GENERATOR and connection outside the building. On the issue of the security, perchance you refer to the scum that smoke hemp in and around the place. I mean those that raid shops with guns in evenings, not night. When I got my office suit then, I had to use concrete and strong iron to rework the ceiling round the suit, this was the norm if yours hasn't got it. Go investigate or better still try carry out a research about the place. This is the first hand report/ information I'm giving you. Or the baseman that KennyG remake as restaurant, please ask questions about the place. In addition, the place has no cleaning service and so dirty. Have you ever ask why companies open up and close down few months or years in that place. Ajimobi has taken the right decision, if you have experienced what businesses go through in the complex, you will understand his decision.
2007? That's 6 years ago bro.
Do you really think all the cafes there operate on gen 24/7? I am telling you what I know. The place had electricity before Ajimobi asked them to leave. Not well connected and haphazard, I agree, but they had it. And, as at 2012, there were uniformed security guards there.

Never noticed their presence at the car park?
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by kamelonaire(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Congratulations on what Ogun State has done.

We from Oyo are not interested in any comparison or d1ckk measuring competition
Hmmmmmmm, am not here tu compare any state wat I want u tu understand is dat ABK top the table
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by TriPorth: 4:53pm On May 23, 2013
Ola one:
2007? That's 6 years ago bro.
Do you really think all the cafes there operate on gen 24/7? I am telling you what I know. The place had electricity before Ajimobi asked them to leave. Not well connected and haphazard, I agree, but they had it. And, as at 2012, there were uniformed security guards there.

Never noticed their presence at the car park?
Uniform security guards indeed. Don't deceive yourself brother, those were recently deployed to oversee the smooth running of the parking lots. I will tell you to park your car at your own risk. A state-of-emergency should have been declare on the complex before now. The period I pointed to you in my earlier post was era of dot-com, the golden age of Internet, at the complex.
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 23, 2013
kamelonaire:
Hmmmmmmm, am not here tu compare any state wat I want u tu understand is dat ABK top the table

We don hear! Now take your BS else where!
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by kamelonaire(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
django1:

We don hear! Now take your BS else where!
we are stil on this matter
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by T9ksy(m): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
kamelonaire:
we are stil on this matter

Am proudly from Ogun state nevertheless I still believe your diiick comparison is gratuitous.

All that matters to me is that SW is moving forward.
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by kamelonaire(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2013
T9ksy:

Am proudly from Ogun state nevertheless I still believe your diiick comparison is gratuitous.

All that matters to me is that SW is moving forward.
thax man stil on it, hw ibadan city
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by Olaone1: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2013
kamelonaire:
Leave our Oyo alone. Na by force? cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by jibsai(m): 1:07am On Jun 06, 2013
kamelonaire:

Abeokuta...lol oK u hav bin noticed nd well noted//now beat it...
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by kamelonaire(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2013
wat did u mean by have been notice nd noted
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by kamelonaire(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2013
kamelonaire:
na wa for u
Re: Oyo, Wemabod Begin Construction Of 4,000-shop Complex In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation / Gen. Buhari Is Very Desperate To Become President. / I Registered Some Of Kumuyi's Companies- Tunde Bakare (2014 interview)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.